Why was pop culture 30 years ago manly and hardcore? And now it's feminine and emasculating...

Why was pop culture 30 years ago manly and hardcore? And now it's feminine and emasculating? What happened in the past 30 years?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zr7coemKgUc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The fuck you think happened dumbass

niggers and jews

Millennials happened. They're a generation of special snowflakes raised by a generation of hippies and yuppies.

Unicorns, glitter, and rainbows happened. Unfortunately.

gays were still illegal then.

Feminists

A generation raised by single mothers almost exclusively came of age.

That looks super comfy

Again the millennial meme

Literally a billboard for "Cats" the musical in the top left

Fuck off faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=zr7coemKgUc

The millenials must have had parents, right?
Forced into gubment shitty schools, bombarded by propaganda in kids shows TV posters in town, on buses, newspapers, radio, songs, in class, and then at home.

Here it is forbidden to do home schooling. That tells you something how much control the state has, and they mold us to what they want since we are just a few months old...

They control us in our most formative years.

even the cars look manly and robust. nowadays its curvy nissans and eco-friendly prius with extra padding

>the cars
>those buildings
>those ads
>those clothes

we may be cucked but at least we are aesthetic as fuck compared to ten

>The millenials must have had parents, right?

Yes, dipshit.
Hence my original comment stating that they were raised by hippies and yuppies.

Any other stupid questions snowflake?

This was after the Vietnam war, people we're still on that testosterone induced edge -

>Queen, Madonna, Boy George, infiltrate the music industry

>Regan single-handedly tanks the republican party and the public's perception of conservatives

>Berlin Wall Falls

>Internet begins to get popular

The 90's begin the ages of when the public thought it was okay to be a neurotic mess, eg. Kurt Cobain

>Canadian universities infiltrated by feminists

>Roughly 5 years later the US follows

Enter 2000's

Nothing has changed, but the internet makes it seem that 3rd wave feminism is a new thing, whilst in reality it begun in the early 60's with war hating hippies, the internet just gave them a voice.

Dude, 30 years ago boy, George and David Bowie and Prince werre running around in make up and womens clothes. Wtf are you talking about?

Obvious millennials with no concept of what with world was really like 30 years ago.

And btw, the 50s were not the perfect 'Leave it to Beaver' type suburban paradise that TV made it out to be. Its just society was not ready to face anything contraversial in mass media entertainment back then, so depictions of what society was like back then were all peaches and rainbows.

>manly and hardcore
>cats

Fuck you.

Cats can be manly too.

The way the schools teach is also horrifying as well. The kids are being taught about shit like BLM and gays, yet you can't be happy if you are white. That's the issue with society, as it glorifys 3rd world country people, yet the natives are Shat because they're "too privileged"

My bad

Then we are on same page

More state power made this change possible

Solution should then logically be the opposite, less state power and more freedom?

You clearly are only thinking of domesticated animals. Big cats will fuck up any wolf you throw at them.

Looks comfy.
I especially hate the samey bloated corpse look of modern cars.

>What happened in the past 30 years?
The gays got too much popularity and power in the entertainment industry, despite the AIDS epidemic.

What's trudeau doing there in the cowboy hat?

>offshoring of industry, degeneration into a service economy, flooding of women into colleges and jobs i.e. average men lost all sexual bargaining power, becoming a permanent sociosexual underclass. with the loss of sociosexual dimorphism (a loss which is reflected in popular culture) comes the postponement of marriage, setting the stage for soft genocide (demographical replacement through massively increased immigration). who else to blame but the fucking kikes and traitor whites.

Not here to call you a dipshit or any of that. I know there is a point that is trying to be made here but can't quite make it out.

The 80s were notoriously ugly... like straight up ugly on purpose... it was a stylistically retareded decade.

Holy shit nu-males were a thing in the 60's as well. I thought they were a recent phenomenon

>80s culture
>manly
Choose one

I was in an argument with a 21 year old swedish male, and he was saying all the usual stuff "don't be racist, that's evil, we deserve this for colonialism, we are rich because we took everything from Africa, North and South America. We are all born the same, we are one we can live in peace."

So I say
"You want diversity, and to you less native americans in the world is bad
But when that fate happens to whites you call it good?"

He said
"Yes this time it's not violent, they are not coming here with war like europeans did to native americans
Europeans raped them and burned society down"

There was nothing I could have said to change his mind.
I gave him statistics, he said bad source. I gave him state statistics, he said he doesn't trust them. I gave him articles, he said he doesn't trust journalists.

Who ever made the indoctrination programs for school knew what he was doing. All this guy does is smoke weed and live with his parents, go to state school and get welfare...

that sounds spooky as hell

But they were subversive.
Now it's the opposite, man in woman clothe, gay pride etc.
But the problem is, they still think they are subversive when they have the full support of the govt.
You can't be subversive if you have the gvt on your side.

>manly and hardcore
Fuck off, you fucking retard. The protagonists were muscly, but they were still glorifying thug culture and killing right wingers, there was nothing manly about it, it was just a bunch of insecure posturing like modern nigger culture of today. Literally put a gun in your mouth and end yourself, you subhuman piece of shit.

Damn. Sweden what the fuck Happend to the good shit you made? Things like great hockey players, and prideful people(Who aren't gay). Here in the states, it's almost rare to even see the normal white male. My high school is pratically hating on whites, and saying that we gentrify their ghettos and shit, and they feel like doing construction work is slavery. Also, the entire facility is filled up to the brim with blacks

Masonna > Madonna
Nothing, I think it's all the same.

I feel I'm derailing this thread with blog posts, but fuck it

I mentioned to my close family I don't think importing low IQ populations into Sweden is good in the long run

They all just started shouting me down, like no rebuttal of the argument only "DON'T SAY THAT! I can't believe you! You can't say that! Lucky you are in this home saying that.."

I try to stay calm but its hard, I say
"But you are only attacking me! Tell me if IQ is correct or not.."

They were all silent, the moment was over and everyone left to do their own thing. Never talked about that again...

stay positive, Sven

Girls buy more stuff. What do real mean actually buy?
So the market and therefore culture has shifted to them.
Even books being marketed to men need quotes from girls on the cover and such. Cause. It's the man's girlfriend/wife buying them the book in most cases.

Oh I'm no defeatist!
State officials say they will deport half of 162 000 immigrants from 2015.
That's a start.

We will win
But I'm sad to see so many of my friends and family on their side, because I don't know how far gone they are so to speak

Is there a point where breaking the conditioning is impossible?

I doubt they can deny the obvious for very long, eventually they'll start to come around and see the negaive aspects, unless they lack critical thinking

"shit was so gay, fucking 80s style" guess the movie