Do girls in your country love guys, who serve in army? In Russia people (young and adult) mostly think...

Do girls in your country love guys, who serve in army? In Russia people (young and adult) mostly think, that if you serve in army, you are some kind of a retard who do not have enough money, connections or intlligence to avoid it.

Since nearly everyone serves in the army at one point, I don't think girls really care about it beyond the uniforms adding an extra level of hotness to a guy.

In New Zealand most girls are sjw libtards. They despise men who serve in the military. They pretty much think they are all evil.

Women are idiots really.

Armies are that thing still around? Ah, yeah, I remember the last I heard of Sweden's military was that they thought their genus policies had impressed the world.

Kill me now

Well, us Sailors (and Marines) do have a certain reputation with the ladies, but it really depends on the area here in the states. I'm stationed in CT and the general attitude is very less appreciative than my hometown.

Let's face it, military people don't tend to be the smartest around

USA will liberate Eurabia in our lifetime. Hang on and fashion yourself a potato cannon for the shitstorm

In all honesty I have no idea :)

I don't know any females :))

Not a solider but they don't seem to care either way really. Depends on where you're though. They might in the south.

Thanks ameribro. :)

It probably depends on age and where you live. A career soldier in the south will do well for himself in the US. Not so much in the north until he's older and has better pay and benefits and the girls can't afford to fuck around while he's on deployment in order to keep leeching.

Most Canadians wont admit it but opinion of soldiers is pretty low. Military men are looked down upon, anyway. Women who join the military are celebrated by liberals because they are breaking down gender barriers. Liberal logic.

most people look down on soldiers here, it is seen as daycare for fat nazi manchildren.

Which is funny because with Uncle Sam crumbling and the EU army probably not happening they will have to pull one hell of a PR campaign to get the good people joining

>if you serve in army, you are some kind of a retard who do not have enough money, connections or intlligence to avoid it

Most of the intelligent population in the US also knows this

>you are some kind of a retard who do not have enough money, connections or intlligence to avoid it.
Pretty much the truth unless you have finished some Military Academy

I didn't notice the difference. At least my uniform was pretty fashionable. But without uniform I'm just neet loser who at one point serve in military.

You can make good money from it here in the states, so I think it's the smartest path for some, the best decision you can make. Women know youll be making money.

A joke persists that a military wife literally does NOTHING, gets fat, sells shit on etsy and has kids, usually ending in cheating on her husband. It's really true.

And not just in the south where people are saying, visit any military base town and you'll meet them.

I live by an air force base and women like to to get with these guys because it's looked at as a free ride. They don't have to make decisions for themselves and they have somebody to provide for them. That is until their meal ticket gets deployed than it is open season for those cock hungry hoes.

It depends on the person, branch, and MOS.

Most Hungarian girls and women love uniforms.

Conscription here, almost everyone served at some point.

If you dodge the draft you're likely either a complete degenerate that wouldn't have gotten pussy anyway, or charismatic/rich enough to find pussy on your own.

If you don't dodge the draft and end up in a revered combat unit (pilot/paratrooper/elites) then you'll be drowning in pussy.

young american women like nearly all americans pay meaningless, dutiful lip service to service members. the kind that actually fuck enlisted men are ugly, fat, gross, or gold diggers of the worst variety. officer's wives sometimes come from money and class. all of them like to pretend that they work just as hard as their husbands/boyfriends and will even try to "pull" their rank on people who upset them

>ITT: people who think infantry grunts represent the entire military

I expected more from you, pol

Not true. While a lot of retards do join the military it's not an accepted fact that our armed forces is filled with retards. Most people respect service men and women.

I always see people thanking soldiers for their service and buying them beers etc.

Well, given your penchant for ritualistic blowjobs I can understand why russian women don't want russian army men.

>In Russia people (young and adult) mostly think, that if you serve in army, you are some kind of a retard who do not have enough money, connections or intlligence to avoid it.
That's usually the mindset of rich daddy's money kids from Moscow

I know that during soviet times the military service was hard as fuck. 2 years in some shithole region like Uzbekistan or far north. If you were lucky maybe in the Baltic region.

What about now? Is it still a year long and is the "dedovshina" still a common thing.

As far as things in Estonia, it's either 8 or 11 months. Quite normal for a guy to serve in the army so the chicks don't really care about it.

Luckily the majority if people still think that it's retarded to avoid army and pretend to be some kind of cripple or wacko. Fuck these pussies who talk themselves crazy or fake an injury. Bunch of faggots