MFW I realize Trump has his own "correct the record" crew. It's a sad day

>1 post by this ID

>ctr shill saying trump counter psy-ops is sad

You sound depressed. You may want to kill yourself to end the pain, you faggot fuck.

yeah sure, people from all over the world, who love facts rather than "feels" or agenda

You never learn.
By doing the same dirty tricks the left does, Trump will start digging his own grave.
Just a reminder, the left is better at manipulating the voters than the right is.
It's always been like that, haven't you noticed?

Again, it's a sad day. Perhaps the beginning of the end.

nice double 33's
the left is certainly better at manipulation, that's why we're in this mess. they use feelings and muh racism, facts barely matter, no one cares about factual statistics besides /pol.
>Perhaps the beginning of the end.
definitely not

DUBS GET

shit

The left isn't better at manipulation, the left is simply more easily manipulated because they are weak minded idiots who let their hearts rule their heads.

>MFW I realize Trump has his own "correct the record" crew.

Yeah, it's called Kek.

>MFW we are Trump's CTR

You're forgetting something. We are not AltRight and we do not have to lie. We just have to post memes and laugh.

Site note: We're still going to lie also.

we do it for free

Cred Forums does it for free, it's not weird for voters to support their candidate in such a manner, phone banking has been around for decades. Hillary is probably paying an Indian sweatshop to shill online.

i get what you're saying, the left voters are more easily manipulated, it's not the caliber of their leaders controlling them, it's the ability to sway their hearts. that was basically what i meant

Difference is that hillary's shills get paid.

I do it for free.

That's why we don't manipulate, but awaken

Because he will win

>if you try to convince voters, you lose

Anti white traitors like you should be gassed.

>HOW DARE RIGHT WINGERS SUPPORT THEIR CANDIDATE FOR FREE?!
>Only leftists like myself should be allowed to say positive things about their candidate online!

It does ne' matter how we do it laddie; it matters that it's done.

Hitler would gi' ye' a few tough words' if 'e were to figure your weak-mindedness. Hav' ye' even read Mein Kampf? "Propaganda should not be measured by how "artistic" or "true" high strung intellectuals think it is, but by how effective it is at swaying the hearts of the mass of the people" or there abouts.

oh, yeah. i almost fuckin forgot. thanks, user