That feeling when you grew up on punk music, only to grow up and realise that it was all lefty bullshit...

That feeling when you grew up on punk music, only to grow up and realise that it was all lefty bullshit. Pic related - a bunch of jews.

beliefnet.com/entertainment/music/2007/04/jewish-punk.aspx

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7zoOsvzXYL8
youtube.com/watch?v=ep_NAa2ttM8
youtu.be/TmJxxnemxmw
youtu.be/iRNN-QGzwKo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vAl3iQupaFU
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/sex-drugs-herring-rolls-punk-s-jewish-roots-revealed-9155498.html
youtube.com/watch?v=KPNO5f4yO_g
youtube.com/watch?v=tUxvzh5QuK0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no

Ramones were pretty based. Sex Pistols were the Cred Forumsllacks of their day except had the balls to wear swaztika irl.

>tfw you grew up on punk music, only to grow up and still listen to punk music.

youtube.com/watch?v=7zoOsvzXYL8
youtube.com/watch?v=ep_NAa2ttM8

If you let music influence you to that degree you are pretty worthless.

I never heard anything lefty in the Ramones, sex pistols or misfits.

I did in the clash, but they were from the u.k. so you know you can't blame them.

Just about all other punk was shit.

Sex Pistols were designed and marketed to be a brand, it was all just a show to make money for the record execs

Shut up you stupid fucken bogan.

Nothing more punk than punking punks

Kek, anyone know their true political views?

Polish punk is and always was right wing. Love it the same way I always did.

Good luck finding a nazi under 250 lbs to pork you pathetic scum fucks.

Hillary going to sweep you cracker fags

Yeah anarchists. No secret.

Sure there is.

The Quincy M.E. Punk episode.
youtu.be/TmJxxnemxmw

kill yourself, you dont know what you're talking about

name one right wing polish punk band

even Jarocin was full on antifa

Have some Fear.
This is the real shit.
youtu.be/iRNN-QGzwKo

>I'm 16 years old: The post

Johnny Ramone was surprisingly conservative. Even accused of being a member of the KKK. Joey Ramone was a typical leftist NYC Jew. Not sure about the others

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vAl3iQupaFU smut peddlers pretty based, anti clinton rhetoric in this song

Dee Dee was conservative and degenerate at the same time

In my high school days it was Marilyn Manson and Nine Inch Nails. They were big and I liked the raw sound and anti Christian theme.

Then I find out Reznor is a Jew doing what Jews love best, tearing down Christians.

Now I listen to shit like The Sword, Fear, And folk. Which sure beats, " I hate God lets blow some dudes." Shit that Reznor and co put out.

Also what happened to the punk anti war movement. Like the whole we hate Bush for Iraq shit. Those hypocrites got awful quiet when coon supreme kept fighting the same wars. People like Dead Kennedys and Henry Rollings are fucking pussies.

>The Sword
>Listening to Stoner metal
>Listening to the most degenerate sub genre of metal at all

As someone who grew up in the punk era, I have to say the "Alt-Right" has the very same feel as the punk movement back in the day. People felt very threatened by punk and tried to spread misconceptions about it but that only fueled it's popularity until it died and was reborn as this shit. See pic. So that's your future /pol, your ilk eventually turn into lame ass pop bands.

So what, I like the "weird fiction" lovecraft and Conan genre. Blends right in.

>punk era
>green day
underage b&

Greenday are just awful. I wish there were more creative right punk bands around. Not just beer drinking neo-nazis. I think this is a great time for a new wave of punk - and I only wish it would.

But that said, so much of what i grew up listening to I just can't handle anymore. I'm 29 now and grew up with anything from the sex pistols to alan vega, and bad brains to rancid. All of it sucks.

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/sex-drugs-herring-rolls-punk-s-jewish-roots-revealed-9155498.html

If some guys want to become musicians, but have no musical talent, they play punk. Punkers can't play guitar for shit.

Except this song maybe when you're up all night on coke.

youtube.com/watch?v=KPNO5f4yO_g

AltRight is the new punk rock.

By that I mean it's fucking terrible in every way.

Not a fan?

I know, mate. I liked Dead Kennedys and Sexpistols when I was younger.

I was born in the 70's You dumb fucking cunt, I'm saying Greenday is the watered down evolution of punk, and that is what's going to happen here. Lymie faggot.

Rancid is a greenday clone

And Rancid are terrible.

Dave Mustaine of Megadeth is /pol-tier

Rage Against The Machine is the most redpilled band ever. Literally Cred Forums: the band.

All of you faggots are retarded.

Any "scene" such as the punk scene, blues, grunge, and of course, rap that's currently popular now... they're all the same.
They were all manufactured. There was someone pulling the strings and encouraging, allowing all of these scenes to "happen"... none of it was organic. Going further back than fucking Elvis, this was the case.

ALL OF IT IS MANUFACTURED. The entire industry. Who do you think was pushing it before it became a popular trend? Do you really think a bunch of junkies just playing guitar have the power to make an entire nation get behind them? NO, my friend. The answer is no.

This is coming from a lifelong musician. I've done the research and I am telling you: ALL OF IT, Every single "scene" that became popular, served a purpose for someone, somewhere.

Blues -- you could consider to be degenerate, advocates drug use, loose lifestyle etc. Some of the actual writing though, is pretty good. Requires some skill to play an instrument and the ability to play an instrument is far from being degenerate

Punk -- Definitely degenerate, advocates "rebellion" and "individuality" while at the same time making sure all those who take part fit the mould and dress, speak and act the same. Less skill to play the instrument, but some of the works produced, lyrically speaking, were akin to poetry (shit poetry but still)

Grunge -- More drug use, normalising mental health issues, depression, drug use, making it "cool" to be a fucked up junkie. Songs about nothing. Kurt Conobrain said it himself many times. His songs were about literally nothing.

Rap -- Most degenerate so far. No skill required, advocates drug use, drug selling, violence, women being whores, "fuck the poleece", miscegenation, rejection of ethnic pride, mass guilt for whites, dumbing down of the the youth.
I could go on

Notice how each emerging scene is worse than the last

>2016
>Not listening to ratm

They're worse than most in that they actually openly pretend to be against things that they're actively participating in

You're a fucking retard, bro

>2016
>Still not listening to ratm

Plz leave the shitposting to us

>I wish there were more creative right punk bands around
m8, what about Envy?

youtube.com/watch?v=tUxvzh5QuK0

>Current year
>Not listening to ratm

>lifelong musician.

You play skin flute or something?

This

>2016
>Not playing Tom's Arm The Homeless guitar

classically trained violinist

The Ramones just wanted to be a rock band but their debut album's music was so influential it birthed the punk movement.

>Not listening to ratm

No, it didn't birth anything.
See Rock and roll is a con. a scheme. a product.

so, like Cred Forums?

>Not playing Tom's Soul Power

Are you also mathematically inclined? I suck at math and can't even play a kazoo.

The Cramps were better than all those bands.

The only lefty shit in ramones is Bonzo Goes to Bitzburg and it's not even lefty. At the time everyone was pissed at Reagan.

The rest of the ramones is about sniffing glue and feeling gross about fucking tranny war veterans

>2016
>Not listening to ratm

Commie punk fuck off.

No. Mathematics is probably my greatest weakness. Not necessarily that I couldn't grasp it if I dedicated time to learn, etc... more like when I occasionally dabble I become easily, uhh, what's the word... tangled up in it? And therefore become paralysed. Too many possibilities, maybe?
I am pretty much autistic tier when it comes to spotting trends and patterns, though.

Tom was good at math. He graduated with honors

I'm no commie

Could you be any more of a faggot?

Guttermouth is based

>it was all lefty bullshit
>HE LISTENED TO POLITICAL PUNK
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

Thats like one step above pop-punk lad

Punk is about puking in the corner