Go ahead, call them roaches

Hm. I guess I'll do it.

ROACHES.

the world would be better without turks

roaches

also pic related, OP post in a nutshell

roach isnt a skin colour its a state of mind

Is the people north of Constantinopel generály whiter than the ones in the south?

Well if you insist

>mexican intellectuals

don't post national outliers, post your hands instead OP

roaches

>kidnap white people
>claim Turks are now white
ROACHES

Aww. I fucked it up...

Why does Cred Forums hate Turks anyway? Seems to me like some divide and conquer shit

apologize

Are these Turkish royalty or something?

What am I looking at Turk-man?

literally what happened, osmanoglus bred the shit right out of their skin, pic related

European Cred Forumslacks hate turks because they have to interact with them

the rest jumps on the bandwagon or hates them because of Erdogogs roach behavior

thats only a minority, most turks are still turd colored

Balkan rape babies. At least you admit that they look better than native Turks

>tfw no white turk bf

precisely

>cherrypicking this hard

looks polish desu

The guy is Albanian and Bosnian.
The woman is Bosnian and Iraqi.

roaches.

btw, i'd like to think that is always the sma eturk who post those kind of threads lol

Roach trash

Glass all muslim countries

Sage all t*rk threads

Turks are pretty mixed desu. I assume the white ones have Balkan ancestry?

He probably has some sort of Slav in him. More likely Bosnian or Bulgarian than Polish though.

Roach so buttmad he posts stuff like this kek

Stay mad shitskin :^)

Nah, I'll call you a roach.

White turks are greeks or balkan rape babies, real turks look like a mix of arab/mongol and are hairy like gorrilas

This makes sense. I wondered the same thing, always assumed it was their really high percentage of mooslims.

A FUCKING ROACH

>unironically posting balkaniggers instead of your own people

more than half of turdkey is literally in the stone ages, and these illiterate shits represent an average turdk

So who the fuck are these blondish blue-ish eyed people?

Read the thread. He's Bosnian and Albanian.
The woman is Bosnian and Turkmen Iraqi. The Turkmen people look like a weird mix of white, Asian and Indian.
Neither of them are ethnic Turks.

That webm... holy cow, muslims really are animals..

They are, but who wouldn't kick a feminist in the ribs if given the opportunity?

>Activist stage non-violent protest
>"I don't bloody well think so kaffir"
>violence ensues

A rouch is not merely a physical attribute.
Roach is also a mentality

>let me post a picture of some balkan euros I kidnapped and brainwashed while 99% of my country actually looks 90% arab and 10% mongol

turkey, and new world countries can never be white, its like brazilians saying muh germanic heritage because 3 nazis landed in argentina 70 years ago or americans saying they are white while being visibly negroid to any ethnic european

White/asian/indian. Christ. The future is now.

roaches

As someone living in a roach country i can confidently say i have never seen one that looked like that

But nice try roachboy

What do you mean mountain jew?You posted the same sentence with the Strayan.

>implying they actually have any turkish blood in them.

they guy in the middle of the picture looks greek though

See, that guy is what I think of when I think of Turkey.

why hit them so violently, do they feel a sense of pride hitting defenseless people? are they really that insecure?

Rape babies. It's funny how most of those soldiers are light skinned. It's like shitskins make weak soldiers.

Who are these people though, models?

kidnapping serbs doesnt make you white, hell according to Cred Forums serbs arent even white in the first place

>be turk
>kidnap nonwhites
>think you are white

These were right after that staged KOOO... around the time they threw that soldier off the fucking bridge, there were plenty of brown ones.

ROACHES

>Turk roach taking credit for European descendants of military slaves and sexual slaves.

Nice try roach. You'll be paid back and then some for your crimes over the years.

>pakistan
>calling people roaches

Roaches.

Either Galician Celts or Greeks.

And within days there was this fucking mess. Christ. Or Allah, whatever.

>cherry picks the whitest lookin roach

Remind you of anything?

Probably of Greek/Albanian origin. Pic related was both of them.

Roaches.

"Tatlıtuğ (guy) was born on 27 October 1983, in Adana, to Erdem and Nurten Tatlıtuğ. His father is of Albanian ancestry."

Those things are barely human, dude. What do you think goes through their heads when they see tall, beautiful, light skinned europeans and check themselves in the mirror with their ugly deformed faces, ears etc.

They always move in large groups or run away scared shitless. Their only good soldiers were stolen balkan babies.

I thought the same kek

why did that roach steal my flag?

Mother is Bosnian.

Yer paki bastard

roach

>ywn have roach bf
pic related

I dont know about them, but you're certainly a roach OP. You're probably short, swarthy, and unattractive. An oxygen thief if I ever knew one.

fuck off roach nobody cares how white you think you are, you're still a fucking muslim

That is a picture of a pro Ergodan rally in Brussel.

>BeIgium

at my primary school there was a red headed turk and another turkish family of light brown haired girls. you could actually tell their hair colour because they didnt wear headrags.

Indigenous western Europeans usually have dark/brown/red hair and blue/green eyes

Make Turkey white for once.

Turks are white.