Ukraine

Why does it even exist?

For compact living to 42 mln of Ukrainians.

Why does any eastern european state exist?

so we wouldn't have forced diversity quotas which involve our women being enriched by subsaharan niggers.

to conquer and divide it's neighbours, silly!

((((((we))))) do :D

Why does (((russia))) exist?

OK smartstuff - what time period do you think Europe ought to rewind back to? Poland-Lituania? I could easily suggest Kievan Rus'. Honestly this thread belongs in the waste bin.

>20 rubles has been deposited to your bank account

Also, to serve as buffer against the russians, so the western countries can sweep the cheap, effective, and most importantly not culturally enriching central european workforce away, while the ukrops are covering our asses.

EUROPE YES!

to break up the russian empire

Poland wouldn't support Ukraine if Russia wasn't fiercely anti-polish. Unfortunately Russians are simply too dumb to have sympathy for the Poles, and they always pick Western Europeans instead

same could be said about northern "europe"

Because a handful of Chabad jews and their B'nai B'rith Rite, freemason (no, I'm not using them in the usual tinfoil/muh illerminatti sense... they are involved for real in this instance) assets in the CIA decided it should.

that photo is pure bullshit! everyone knows Ukraine belongs to Ireland!

This. Subhumans belong with subhumans.

End your life.

I have never even heard of your country

Maybe Russian Empire wouldn't have been so anti-Polish if you weren't Catholicucks and tried to conquer us repeatedly.

>sweden

"Ukraine" is a political fallout of Uniatism, Habsburg lapdogs (Sich Rifles, Galizian nationalism), Bolshevik koryenizaciya.

They are mostly Russians in denial. And by Russians, I mean either the medieval Russians (central and western), or actual Velikorossi descendants (Novorossiya), as evidenced by Austrian and Imperial Russian census data.

Having said that, they are not the bad side, nor are the current "Russians" the good side. Ideally, current "Ukrainian" ideology and mentality (which is closer to White Russian) would take over the Russian Federation, and Kiev would once again be the capital of Russia. The real deal, not some fake post-(((Soviet))) "federation".

Hungarians dont have any legit claim on ukraineans.

I heard that Slovkians have some claims on "Zakarpattia Oblast". Is it true?

Because my ancestor founded Kiev. What did your indentured family do?

>My ancestor
>American

As far as i know you swore oath to American nation, so there are no "ancestors" outside family that are americans.

>tried to conquer us repeatedly
What? You mean that shitty tiny army at the Kremlin? You know that PL didn't want to conquer Moscow on purpose? Sobór Ziemski, Ivan 4's Sudiebnik - it was all influenced by Lithuania. As soon as Moscow decided to be anti-polish then it adopted mongol and western european traits. This is why it will die and will deserve it

this serb speaks the truth

/thread

A
FUCKING
TARGET