twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>not posting the full version
fucking newfags from plebbit

TLDR me please

>No source at the end
typical.

DELET THIS

>No source
if you weren't a newfag, you'd recognize it without a "reference". Also, it has the 8pol symbol at the top. But, all the content is oldschool, pre-2013 stuff. Git gud newfags.

>cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm

SLIDE IT

Sage

I don't think that guy is CTR just an actual stubborn autistic that quite literally seems to post 24/7

Yeah, he might be an autist, but its still suspicious. I honestly don't think there are any CTR workers here, we're not Hillary's demographic. We were hardly Bernie's demographic. The only reason they might ever come here, would be to keep us here thinking they were here for us to fight, while they do work on normie websites. But even that's less likely, considering they have to justify ever dollar and every man-hour they bill Hillary for. I don't think they'd waste money on convincing "neo nazis" to vote for Hillary, its never going to happen. The people LARPing like that's what they're doing are just the ironic shitposter army.

Old copypasta about shilling

remember when this was originally posted as Bernfag shilling guide, before we knew about CTR?

You're an absolute fucking newfag. That's the old COINTELPRO pasta that was floating around as far back as /new/. Those are not CTR "originals" so to speak, you're being played.

>Those are not CTR "originals" so to speak, you're being played
no dude, they're playing us, we're just too retarded to comprehend that the most hidden population on Cred Forums are those addicted to constant shitposting and rusing. They encourage hysteria and paranoia because it works for their agenda.

In a way, it is an effective dilution tactic, proclaim everything is a conspiracy or a "happening" with little credible substance to back such claims. The most recent observable threads that had this nature were the BSE viraling. Any time spent in those threads would have thrown people through a major loop, talk of esoteric writings and connections to occult politics, all leading up to some shitty shock art project.

It's a shame really, it goes a long way to dampening the effect of an actual covert or black op.