By the year 2100 most of the white population in Europe and America will be interbred out of existence

>by the year 2100 most of the white population in Europe and America will be interbred out of existence
>Europe will become a Muslim continent thanks to Prophet Merkel's (Peace be upon her) efforts during the early 21st century
>40% of Japan's population will be nigger after they open their borders in the year 2020
>Only China and Russia will perhaps maintain their ethnic homogeneity hence will be considered as enemies and outcasted from the international community and excluded from advances in fusion technology and interstellar space exploration.

Is there any point in living anymore Cred Forums? The future looks horrifyingly bleak for the white race. Even if we fight we are still outnumbered 10:1 not to mention the traitorous white SJWS in our own race

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It won't happen, look at Rhodesia and South Africa. There will always be "whites" who simply refuse to interbreed, and they will be murdered.

That's why I always vote for the most racist party around, fuck them all.

Are you kidding f am, I can't wait to see the world descend into chaos that will be the best part, especially when the leftists start to realise what they've done

Nobody cares about your fantasies

>Russia

lol

By the year 2100 I'll be dead.

>>Only China and Russia will perhaps maintain their ethnic homogeneity hence will be considered as enemies and outcasted from the international community and excluded from advances in fusion technology and interstellar space exploration.
Russia's currently Europe with muslim population, though. Their population is 15-20% muslim. Same with western China. Western China is almost entirely paki.

If Japan somehow opened their borders, the only people who'd move to Japan would be other asians and smelly weebs

currently leading Europe*

>interbred out of existence
White people will always be arround Sven, despite being 63% of the population, America alone has about 196 million whites

russia has fucking huge problem with their illegal central asians. if anything russian will probably be the first country to actually become majority muslim

>tfw nobody wants to move here except Bangladeshis
I just hope Islam dies out by then. Already a lot of young Muslims are turning atheists here.

So why not kill yourself tonight and save everyone the grief of interacting with you until the day you would otherwise die.

Oh yh I forgot to mention. India loses in a Nuclear war with Pakistan because the West didn't want to offend Muslims

It wont even matter in about 20 years anyway when babies are genetically modified and anybody can pick what skin colour, eye colour, hair colour etc, their baby has

Whites don't breed with non-whites. It would take way more than 84 years to destroy the white race.

The problem is not that whites mix with non-whites (they don't). The problem is that white people have less kids than the non-whites, and non-whites are getting imported in huge numbers.
America going from 70% non-white to 60% non-white doesn't mean that white people are disappearing. What it means is that blacks and latinos are out-breeding them.

Whites are never going to disappear unless they get rounded up and killed in concentration camps.
The problem we are facing is that we're going to lose a lot of land as we get outnumbered by non-whites. If we lose countries like America, UK and Germany we're going to be in trouble, because it will be harder for white countries to defend themselves against non-white invaders.

All white people really need if a strong country with a strong military that isn't afraid of being ''racist''. That is all it takes to preserve the white race.

>Russia will perhaps maintain their ethnic homogeneity
>Russia
>ethnic homogeneity
u giddings me

Will people by then be allowed to pick white, blonde, etc babies tho?

Cred Forums once agains shows just how stupid and incompetent they really are.

>implying the death of the white race won't sent humanity spiraling into a vortex of chaos, war and regression wiping out the thousands of years of progress

If one country outlaws it then another will make it legal and people will just go there

By 2030 gene editing therapy means that most babies born to Chinese mothers are blonde blue eyed Aryans.

>one eight black
>still looks like a disgusting nigger

It's good that this shit is more rare than gay marriage.

>This

When the normies wake up they´ll scream and beg for a new Reich.
It was always so... mankind really doesnt change, ever.
And then of course everybody was against this shit from the start, it was obvious and everybody could have seen it etc.etc.

Thats America.

Look at world populations and try to tell me to my face that would work out for White People.

Also

>One Drop

Remember that on the day of the Rope motherfucker.

Whites get darker because light skin, eyes, and hair only come from numerous inactive forms of pigment related genes; statistical chance makes it almost impossible for them to remain light, especially over multiple generations.

Dark pigmentation seems to generally be overall a less than optimum way to survive, only worth it in environments with strong sunlight; outside of those, animals actively trend towards becoming as light as possible. Animals that live in complete darkness become albinos because they no longer need detrimental pigments, which also proves it isn't just for Vit. D.

> tfw when you wanna have white grandchildren but you realize you'd be bringing them into a world of suffering

this only works if shitskin numbers arent in the billions. by 2100 there's gonna be 4 billion africans. tell me exactly how that's gonna work.

>A non white dominated world

>Fusion tech and space travel.

Kek. They don't go hand in hand.

Technology today, is only possible due to whites.

Space travel is the ultimate white privilege.

The chinks could actually be a competition but they lack the "out of box thinking" and "fanaticism" that you whites have.

The day the west falls is the the the world fails.

It's just Cred Forums projecting and exaggerating
Even with white birth rate at 1/2 replacement and 1/3 inter-race marriage (both overestimates)
It'll take 20 generations to extinct whites
Now, if there's a shoah...

>china
>not facing by 2050 a huge immigrant crisis larger than the what we are seeing today
I shiggity diggity doo

Maybe thats the reason they want interbreeding so badly? Maybe our politicians know that the sun goes into an hyperactive state in a few decades and the only way to survive would be to breed with africans before that?

Not that I would trust such an "discovery" if it would happen in a few weeks.

Just stay indoors.

>Japan
>opening their borders
You better have a lot of nukes buddy because thousands of years of Japan being Japanese says "fuck off were always full even when were empty"

They are work migrants though, they usually don't settle here permanently.

I´m just throwing stupid reasons because nothing really makes sense.
Exterminating the white race doesnt make sense.
Cheap labor doesnt make sense.
Stabilizing our cumbling retirement system......
Being a goody two shoes.....
Having no other idea how to handle the situation.....
etc.etc.

It either simply wouldnt work out and/or it wouldnt be profitable.
The only thing that remotely makes sense is to destabilize the entire western world, start of WW3 or atleast huge civil wars and then rebuild it as a NWO.

But there would be a huge risk of backfiring or that something goes wrong..... why should they suddenly get cold feet and try to rush everything?

And if only one goverment puppet like Merkel would have just gone crazy others wouldnt have followed.

Or it simply is that people today are so much out of touch of reality and have simply gone crazy.

Not quiet the Sun but some other degenerate processes that would cause a total collapse.
youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM

Give thanks to nationalism.

Centralized governments are hella useful when you're trying to genocide people.

By 2100, you'll be dead. Or sooner than that, so why should you care? You won't have any children before you die. Enjoy a nice soda, why not?

>By 2100 you'll be dead

With that attitude you can bet your ass you will be.

Don't be mad and roll over to the Jews so they can let niggers cuck you.

Fight for what you believe in, strive to conquer the limits of your mortality.

Nothing new was invented by only sticking to what you know, use your mind, strive for something, work toward it. Even if you do not reach it yourself you will lay the foundations for the next generation which is where real progress comes from.

Think of the men who started building Cathedrals knowing they would never finish it and see it in their lifetime, only their great grandchildren would be alive by the time it was done.

Or the old man who planted an Apple tree knowing he would never taste its fruit.

I think it's possible they just know a version of science and history that is not accurate or intentionally incomplete, and believe they're acting benevolently, and anyone who says otherwise is just stupid and/or malicious.

That is essentially what I used to believe.

The glory of the Chinese shall shine brightly upon the Worlds and lead us to victory.

Or Stonehenge which took 1500 years to build.

Isn't this nihilism whats fucking up our society entirely?

just go live in the polar circle

how they gonna genocide you through interbreeding there? black/brown immigrants stay the fuck away from that region, they want comfy and easy life, not life full of inconvenience; only black people in the polar regions are the ones hired by corporations that do mining or some shit, and they quit fast and move away

besides, world will lose stability once west turns into brazil

Thanks to Swedestan.