London’s Islamist-Linked Mayor Tells U.S. Audience: ‘Immigrants Shouldn’t Assimilate’

breitbart.com/london/2016/09/16/londons-muslim-mayor-tells-u-s-audience-immigrants-shouldnt-assimilate/

>London’s Muslim mayor Sadiq Khan has continued his pro-Hillary Clinton tour of the United States by declaring that immigrants into the West should not be forced to assimilate.

>Trump needs Farage to shill for him
>Hildawg needs this sandnig to be her hypeman

Why are Americans still hooked on the Big British Cock, after almost 250 years of """independence?"""

It's like they instinctively know who their real masters are

Do you ask all the westerners who live in the UAE, Saudi Arabia, India or China to assimilate?
What's that? You don't? Ok then so please shut the fuck up :)

If he wasn't a retarded sandnigger I would think he's secretly shilling for Trump.

Shut up you traitor. I bet you're a English teacher who talks garbage about America and England, while having 70% English ancestry.

he expects westerners to assimilate to muslim values

London was a mistake.

Most of them do assimilate by learning the culture and language.

Fucking mongoloid

this

I hope I get deployed to Europe

I'd face a court martial to kill this man and as many shit skin subhuman as I could find

If they are there on permanent residence
(not just for business or vacations)

Then yes they have to assimilate

Don't answer to english or drama teachers

Here in Nippon we love Trump

t. ww2 salty nip

I'm proud of being 100% English

I just think it's funny that Americans even bother having a country when they're so obsessed with us and want to be like us anyway

You can't be this fucking stupid

Whites don't have to be made to integrate we do it out of a desire to fit in because we aren't subhuman trash

I guess the few dozen of them go under the radar

>you see The Great Cleansing of London in your lifetime

Quiet nip theres no grand anglo conspiracy

>all the westerners who live in the UAE, Saudi Arabia, India or China
How many of them are on welfare?

They're fucking guest/temporary expats
They aren't moving to those places to seek a better life...

get out of my country parasite

Just remember whose language you're speaking :-)

I hate this poo-in-loo so much.

Westerners who go to Saudi Arabia or any othes Arab country for that matter are mostly expats who have no intention of becoming citizens, and do not want to change the culture, demographic composition or political structure of these countries.

They come to earn shekels and to contribute to their economies.

Muslims usually do the complete opposite. They are on welfare, want Sharia Law, have loads of kids, etc.

So your ignorant comparison makes no sense.

It's not the same thing you fucking retard. Our culture is friendly, theirs is not.

Is "you learned my language and now you can speak two languages" meant to be an insult?

Just remember to kys

>literally campaigning for the Divided States of America

What's that? You don't?
Get your hearing aid checked, we said they do.

There's a reason he's not speaking French or Russian right now.

The world was made for English cock.

That sandnigger is not a brit.

I miss boris

Hes too busy innie