Alright goyim be honest. Should we do it?

Israel should do this. Yes.

all the muslims would deactivate like the borg on star trek

are you prepared for the consequences?

Do this and you fuckers will finally have that honorable aryan badge you should have been gunning for in the first place.

DO IT, DO IT IF YOU'RE A MAN

Fuck you. We would exterminate them.

Of course we should do this
That's the failsafe emergency protocol you keep us around for, isn't it?

Or enter a berserk mode like in Human Rvolution

yes

Its the only way which will motivate muslims around the world to go back to their home country

Absolutely.

Do it or we drop the funding.

t-this might backfire you stupid goy

that's what we have walls for, Hans

wouldn't your eurocuck governments boycott us in response?

Start at the cube and work your way East until you wipe out Pakistan

Pretty sure Obongo said the exact opposite

>Or enter a berserk mode like in Human Rvolution

Prompting global ethnic cleansing. If fucking only. Do this and leave your grip on our throats, merchant, and we might just have a future in which we get along and you get to keep (and expand) your lands.

This is why you have the Mossad. Pin it on the Iranians.

I admit i had a laugh.

Youre the ones that decide what to boycott silly.

However if i was nato commander and saw israel actually do it, us and the americans would be flattening turkey to come aid you.

Don't you want to show those pigfuckers, schlomo? Don't you WANT to show them the power of God's chosen people? Truly YHWH is more powerful than Allah, no?

DO IT FAGGOT

ISIS should do it.

If you wish to bring death to their people you will do with with your own hand.

Even whitey knows we won't finish the job. The White burden is to teach the savages to our level, not senselessly destroy.

we're not the group of jews that have their hands on your throat
we're zionist (nationalist) jews, the ones that cuck europe with hajjis and dindus are globalist (nationless) jews, like the New Israel Fund that's trying to cuck us too

Please

ISIS doesn't have a nuclear arsenal
People nowdays always seem to forget that Saddam's Iraq actually had a nuclear reactor that we bombed to hell in 1981, or ISIS would have had nukes today

guess we're the hero the world deserves but not the one it needs

Ask yourself why Saudi Arabia is the only country in the middle east that isn't a war torn or impoverished shithole. They have the same religion and resources as other nations, but they've never been invaded or colonized. They're free to enjoy their own wealth. Why?

Because they have the Mecca and all the oil shekels in the world are not worth going to war the Islam.

if you did this i would convert

Go for it.Show them what being a pile of ash feels like :^)

You owe shekels to Denmark for using our art in the lower left corner. Thanks in advance Schlomo. Also yes do it

Lol

> עצוב.gif

oh poopies.

What's the worst case scenario if we do?

Race war.

Wait... that would be the best outcome.

Man if israel did this it would be like a wet dream

What if you offer a jew a free pork sandwich? Would they take it or leave it? Would it create a paradox that would cause their heads to explode?

I'd just eat it I guess
I don't really like pork though, always thought it was too greasy. The first time I had bacon I had no idea how to make it so I actually tried to eat it raw

It would be more fun if we had a giant mirror in geosynchronous orbit. Then we could focus the suns beams on mecca to the point where it is inhabitable.

No.

An actual nuke would be an awful lot bigger than that.

Evacuate the people from Mecca if you like but yeah, that tacky clock tower has to go.

Go for it I guess, when it all goes to hell, we will atleast get a few laughs out of it

well.

lets say most people wouldnt exactly cry.

YES DO IT NOW

>Evacuate the people from Mecca
HAHAHHAAAHHA

WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT

Once you nuke it, the land can be for the taking.

And we all know how Jews love taking land from under peoplea noses.

Think of the profits.
You can even sell radiation medicines and lead for the price of gold.

>that tacky clock tower

good that you mentioned that.
nuking that site would yield purely aesthethical benefits too.

since its, like, the most ugly man-made thing on the surface of this planet.

No. It was your rattling the nest that started this mess. Then you sought to take out any secular leaders they had left.

#openbordersforisrael

yess

תעשה את זה

Yes, I hope the resulting fallout will evaporate you too. World will be a better place without muslims, jews and niggers.

Its not are "we"..its are YOU?
Your nation is the center of the cuck universe
right now. Israel isn't letting in whole nations
of sand monkeys. You are.

If you do this I will praise Israel. We Nazis must
come together and be brothers.
don't worry we will quell the ones in the states.
RWDS

>be hindu
>call other people niggers
Pajeet keep eating cow dung and drinking the luke warm cow urine.

Most definitely yes and blow the Dome of the Rock too while you're at it. Thank you.

You could even take the glass made from the nuke and sand to sell it was jewelry claiming its from the holy land and filled with the power of pedophile prophet.

Theyll think of their home and religion for the low cost of $19.99.

While youre at it, since the land is yours now, you could reinhabit it with people despite the radiation. Tell them theyre getting sick because the jews did this. This sell them weapons to fight off jews that obviously have better weaponry.

Mecca could be home to a middle eastern Necron race.

After all that, there might still be oil to grab, so instead of pumping it yourself, lease the land to (((allies))) and let them find it and pump it themselves while charging tariffs.

You could even charge tickets for the exhorbantly rich to watch the bomb from a safe distance before you drop it.