BREAKING --- AfD-Chef Frauke Petrys car got burned and utterly demolished by leftists

morgenpost.de/politik/article208258081/Auto-von-AfD-Chefin-Frauke-Petry-in-Brand-gesteckt.html

Suspects not caught yet. The left cant keep getting away with it.

WE NEED TO MAKE GERMANY GREAT AGAIN, NOW!

Other urls found in this thread:

vault.fbi.gov/adolf-hitler
youtube.com/watch?v=GDwRew9-9FE
thelocal.de/20160718/far-left-extremists-burn-cars-in-berlin
breitbart.com/london/2016/09/01/multiple-afd-members-attacked-leftists/
taz.de/1/archiv/?dig=2004/01/17/a0186
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

THE TOLERANT LEFT STRIKES AGAIN

This is the third or fourth AfD car they attack. These people have no regard for decency and no respect for the property of others.

Holy shit that Google translation.

>Like the police, the car was completely burnt. "We are at the moment of arson." Forensics is turned on.

shit, i'm cracking up

But the left is the political position of peace.
The were not real leftwinger.
You know, intolerant people did it and only a rightwinger can be intolerant.
Thats why violants agains the richtwing is just.

kek

>"free media" paid by forced taxes is now loooking for a way to blame it on normal people or justify it...

This is good. It gives AfD publicity and makes the left look like retards (they are retards).

Hope Germany can save itself. So sad to see good countries being destroyed by immigration and evil politicians.

lmaoooo fucking bable fish

Nice job.

Our only hope is for Trump to win and back the AfD. Then there will finally be a real US-backed crusade to reconquer Germany for the German people, which is what needs to happen.

>This is good. It gives AfD publicity and makes the left look like retards (they are retards).

Hint: They don't care and neither does the police.

Since it's AfD german media will just ignore it or try to give it the least amount of airtime possible and never mention it afterwads.

You need RWDS. We all do. The left acts with impunity cause worst case scenario, that they are caught and exposed, will have very little impact on their life. As long as police are present the most a lefty risks is a kicking and a slap on the wrist. The media has helped build a narrative where people protesting the government from the right are without fail fascists. Being a fascist is social suicide, impacting your friendships, career and everything about you, where if the anti-fa are caught in the act the worst they will face is being thought of as that strange overly political guy who's heart is in the right place. How do we fix this Cred Forums?

>forensics is turned on

German robocop models have a forensics mode. It's not a mistranslation.

>Antifar burn down car
In what world is that news?

That's a job for the Staatsschutz then.
Hope they get them and they learn their lesson when they are fucked for life because they have a criminal record.

As Trump reminded us, "To the victor go the spoils". So what do you have that we can take as compensation?

>no respect for the property of others.
They really don't.
If you're parking your car under an AfD poster they will also hit your car with the shit (tar?) they're throwing at the poster. Have seen it several times here.

Some new AfD voters I guess..

Our only hope is for Hillary to win and America crashing down ASAP.

Based Kurds.

>ruining the joke
Germans should just shut up

>Hope they get them and they learn their lesson when they are fucked for life because they have a criminal record.
But you are aware that people who do that couldn't care less , right?
Those are the same kind of people that live in Rigaer 94

I guess the Alt Right really seems right when they are trying to make being right-wing hip again. Then we will be the cool kids on the block!

Can't wait to move out from the shed...

That pic looks like a stock photo pasted over a blurred AfD banner.

We already gave you Trump's paternal grandparents. You wouldn't have him and MAGA couldn't be a reality if it wasn't for us. That's compensation enough.

so tolerant

>mfw antifa will be an option on new car insurance in germany

>where if the anti-fa are caught in the act the worst they will face is being thought of as that strange overly political guy who's heart is in the right place

You sure know a lot about german politics and society anglo...

We also didn't take his grandfather back because he went to America to dodge the draft

she needs to be stopped, if you had a chance to shot hitler, would you do that? - you should.

Same reason I don't put a trump sticker on my car.

>Washington DC

the peaceful leftists strike again

I'm Anglo and even I know that Heiko Maas son is in antifa. Antifa is the SA of the current establishment. You guys should just call them the blackshirts, since that is what they are.

>you will never go down on Frauke Petry in her office while dressed as a school girl and have her whip you with a yard-stick ruler as she calls you "Süßmädchen"

Do finns actually believe Germany has robocops?

>It gives AfD publicity
it isn't on the fron page
they just irgnore this
no one gives a shit

kek the antifa is more anti establishment than the AfD will ever be

Why would you be dressed like a girl?

That is a strangely specific fetish

He knows that we do. Many of them were manufactured from the reconditioned corpses of dead Finns.

>Suspects not caught yet.
Antifa ("breites Bündnis") is the PAID SS of the ruling party. They are in no way even prosecuted.

It's not about being hip. It's about breaking the unholy alliance of globalist capitalists and leftist anti-border types. Their long term objectives may be different but their methods are the same, requiring the destruction of nationalism.

Because I am one

A headmaster fantasy? That's fairly common if you'd been to an all-girl's school growing up

Wtf? Man I hate leftist now

What happen to them being peaceful and tolerant!1!1?1!1?

>Because I am one

Trannies aren't girls

Germans are the Troyan Horse of Europe. Enemies of personalistic civilizations, this is why throughout history they hated Poland so much. Poland is a moral, principled country that respects human dignity and freedom, and Germans have long ago abandoned the view of moral monism in favor of moral dualism and positivism. Nobody has expected those violent creatures to erupt with such destruction, but history is full of sad surprises! Germans consistently instrumentalize human persons and treat them as raw material and as people are cynical and nihilist. No wonder deep down they hate moral nations and are motivated enough to dedicate their resources to pointless destruction and causing misery! Germany =/= Europe!

As long as Germans act with hubris towards Poland, they will always be destroying themselves

Don't get Mama pissed off. Pepe will purge the Left soon.
Praise Kek

Zeit not reporting on it in 3..2..1..

Having a dick would be awesome, I'd piss on everything.

Back on topic:
Why are your country's leftists both tremendous faggots and given free reign? This isn't even remotely the first, second, or sixty-eighth attack they've done. I've read a story in the past where they attacked the patrons of a restaurant and destroyed the business because someone who was a """""""""" Nazi """""""""""" was eating dinner inside. The cops arrested no one, either.

Is there just a standing general order to not arrest them?

Die doof Englischer!

I'm surprised your potato of a PC has enough RAM to handle that spicy pasta.

We should have handled you a lot harder than we did

fucking kek

same shitposting faggot like you've been doing lately. fuck off kike

Too bad we will never see the AfD being the ruling party in Germany.
Maybe they would do a great purge and get based judges in charge.
Cut funding to antigerman/pro white genocide organizations in Germany.
Maybe Antifa would finally being treated like the terrorist organization it is.

>Is there just a standing general order to not arrest them?

Of course. The police is just as much of a terror group set against the well meaning German tax payer to keep the reigns of terror going. The state even finances those groups. Doesn't that sound like a tyranny?

Also it's "süßes Mädchen".

I thought your rat-tier country is actually praising V4? Then why do you let emotions overtake reason?

you gotta lurk moar on Cred Forums

>Doesn't that sound like a tyranny?
If the police don't bust them, then yeah. I already know SPD finances Antifa with your tax money. So if the cops aren't doing their job and allowing them to brutalize the population, you live in anarcho-tyranny.

>Also it's "süßes Mädchen".
Sweets girls?

Take control of the narrative.....the media

Similar thing happened to a Tory MP during the general election last year.

The "far right" parties will become independence movements trying to set up breakaway European states from the former countries as they become non-European. Maybe some will succeed.

I know you don't mean European but the EU, but why are you using the lingo of the Lügenpresse, equating this?

They'll become revolutionary parties, not independence parties. Mainly because there's no declaring independence from millions of Muslims squatting on the continent. They'll have to be removed.

>If the police don't bust them, then yeah. I already know SPD finances Antifa with your tax money.
Don't you find it tyrannical already than that the state uses tax payer to then fund political organizations? It's not just one party it's through a whole government that supports such things.
Having money taken from you and used it against me (or my political convictions) sure sounds like a tyranny to me.

>Sweets girls?
Sweet girl. I didn't know about the Cred Forums meme though.

>Because I am one
Implying implications

What's the problem with a little secession? Let Asia Minor (Berlin) rule itself into oblivion while the rest of us can go free.

Federal Chancellor, let my people go!

>Don't you find it tyrannical already than that the state uses tax payer to then fund political organizations?
Of course I do. I think it should be illegal.

>Having money taken from you and used it against me (or my political convictions) sure sounds like a tyranny to me.
It is. We have this problem in the US where taxpayer money goes to NPR, which openly shills for Democrats, and Planned Parenthood, which posts a PROFIT using taxpayer money.

There's lots of lonely nooses needing to be filled, imho

>I didn't know about the Cred Forums meme though.
I lurk /deutsch faden/ and they've left a bad impression and probably ruined any chance of learning proper German because of the mountain of slang my head's been filled with

The left are a bunch of bullies who commit hate crimes against whites and defend themselves behind shitskins, they are traitors learning to defile their neighbors more and more now they have more access to mudslimes probably.

You already own Germany, fucker, you're in charge of Merkel and her jews.

"Becoming non-European" means physically breaking away from the continent or replacing your population by Arabs or Niggers, it's not the same as "resigning your membership in the EU", even if the Lügenpresse wants you to believe "Europe" and "EU" are the same.
>Scheitert der Euro, scheitert (((Europa)))

He posted that the movements will set up "breakaway European states" which sounds to me like secession.

>Ramstein
>biggest base in Europe
>paid by German Tax Money

this combined with your power over our Government is more than enough, dont you think?

Any chance AfD gets 1st position in next election?

I don't get it

no. But they're already big enough that the other parties cant ignore them anymore.

Some Bongs made the Hitler Salute which is a criminal offense in Germany, so the police took them in.

silly Inselaffen

hottie

Nice.
God bless AfD.

You're absolutely right that we need to control the narrative. But its more than just the media. The left controls the debate and the terms of the debate. If you let your opponent control the terms of the debate you're starting at a major disadvantage. I don't know how we undo this.

Hey, Heinrich, I met my friends German boyfriend the other day and he mentioned how there are raves in his city that the policy mostly don't bother. I suggested that was likely because they saw a little money to let them happen, and he was shocked and said that kind of corruption doesn't happen in Germany. Thoughts on that?

That the police* Jesus Christ I hate my phones autocorrect.

Flüchtlings über allez?

He wants to keep our gold too. The king of debt is probably already banking on it.

We are such a tolerant and free society!

Only the law.

>Forensics is turned on
My fucking sides.

>Geman RoboCop sees a burning car
>A microscope comes out of his crotch as he shouts forensics on

i would get so german bdsm with her.

It really is. Cops I know are not corrupt but constantly put on a leash from the gubbermint.
>Be good cop
>Make neighborhood safer and create Ordnung by fucking up the drug dealers stashes and such
>Get shit on from high up and be redeployed to another station were you can do less.

If you even only begin to disturb the "peace" of the turks and other mudslimes you get bagged fast.
So either keep your head down and be constantly redeployed to more out of town stations with lesser criminals.

Stuff like liberal/leftist meetups/protests etc. police get ordered to stand down under all circumstances and only try to contain the damage done.

Every year theres a big smashm up from the leftists in Berlin. Every fucking year. Nearly no one gets put on trial for that shit.
They burn cars, demolish shopping windows etc.

nowaday Germans really look down on the muslims. Helping them the way they are doing it is really condescending, coz they would never be able to overcome their misery on their own.

My German friends are some of the most genuinely nice and hard working people I know. If everyone in your country (Germans that is) is like them, it would be paradise and I'm sorry your nation suffers as it does.

On the plus side, when they were asking about American politics and my thoughts on the election, I was surprised by an American friend I don't see often since high school saying he is voting for Trump because he hates Hillary and wants to watch the country burn.

It's true. There's fairly low corruption in the German police, the corruption is a few levels above that and then gets passed down via orders.

Aw the left are animals. the afd and schroder are russkie quislings. Hope they kill each other quietly

She's one of those very. very are fuckab;e girls with a short haircut like that.
But moving on, how do these cuckoldst this happen when she must be under heavy security? It's not like Germany doesn't have experience with domestic terror (Baader-Meinhoff), they could have wired the thing to blow as soon as she turned the keys on.

krauts. No problem with them except they export their bitch anal pensioners here and I can't stand them, wander around mothing off in german about irish people being shit and too dumb to realize irish people speak other languages. Shit tier people up their own asses.

>Our only hope is for Trump to win and back the AfD.

Second hope could be Seehofer for once having the balls to make his announcement true and drop Merkel when she inevitably refuses the limit on asylum seekers.

The CSU is providing a huge share of the Unions seat, without them the CDU might actually fall behind the SPD. In that case the CSU would have ~2 years till the Rot/Rot/Grün government collapses to get closer to the AfD.

Let them do it. Its fine like this. It just means more promo for the right-wing.

baader meinhof was a russian op. Putin worked as their handler in dresden

what about the afd being a russian proxy?

That would be the only option for him in which he could safe face.

I'm really looking forward to see what will happen.

It's almost impossible to tell. From the "what makes the most sense?" perspective it is easy, that would be Merkel finally agreeing to an upper limit.

But nothing they did in the last year was logical at all so I really don't know how that situation will turn out.

The AfD is just a little part of the whole construct.
It just needs its time brother.
I am about 20% Italian and 80% German, so don't worry brother. I can tell you that.
Soon enough the nationalism will rise again.
And with that, they need then men like us.
Men who will do the dirty work for the real leaders.

scource?

Daily reminder that this is a false flag attack to boost AfD results in Berlin tomorrow.

Not that I have anything against it. I welcome anyone who will massacre the leftists in huge death camps.

Heil Hitler!

It most likely is they are not allowed to intervene by higher up or that they are understaffed or simply don't care
It they're not able to make a case

I'm fairly certain it's just slander from the left, they never backed those claims up with anything. But even if it were true:

They would still be a better choice than Merkel and her cocksuckers.

its no time for logic these days. the establishment-block always talks about being reasonible but they're the real emotioncucks: "Uh, look what good a person I am."

Yeah it's annoying as shit. Their whole narrative is nothing but

>everyone who disagrees with us is just an overemotional pussy with irrational fears :^)

yet they never say anything that doesn't boil down to muh feelings.

If/when Trump wins, nationalism will make a comeback in Europe. I promise you. Because if America did it, it'll be "okay" for everyone else to do it. That's how political groupthink works in the modern world, like it or not.

The only thing we are intolerant of is oppression.
They are trying to oppress everyone who doesn't fit there idea of German.

Well the unemployment rate by Germans is quite low, around 5-7% or such. Arabs in Germany have a rate of upto 50% depending on the age.
The younger they are the less they work.... so theres quite a huge difference.
Dunno how we differ from the working mentality of other countries though.

But yeah, most want to just wörk and live a cozy life. And most are quite nice and helpful even to strangers, as long as you dont look too foreign. Atleast were I required help from other people, car broke down (battery) gone to the first house in the middle of the night and after many excuses from my side the guy helped me out with a reserve battery he had. For example.
There are exception though, look below.

Older Germans are legendary for being unfriendly. Especially the men. Women are often the "nice Granny" type. But men go SS-Obersturmbannführer Müller.
Every smaller town has atleast one old guy taking speed measurements of cars or just screaming "TOOO FAST!!!" while waving his fist..... even if you drive slower then the limit.

On the otherside they bring their money and cant do much damage to your country. An invasion of young male mudslime would worry me way more.

Merkel can't set a limit because nobody is willing to take her guests. Meanwhile the Mediterranean states don't stop towing them into Europe.

The EU has no concept for border security and no unity about solving the problem. All other states have recognized that this calls for national solutions but of course those are forbidden to Germany. We must either dissolve or PAY FOREVER!

Basiert bongs

Weimarer Verhältnisse.

You know how this is going to end.

Dont know about that.... yurops have a "ugh stupid murricans. these burgers cant do ANYTHING right. Why cant they do it our way?! The right way?!"
So you see how that mindset could cause an even crazier leftwing?

>Merkel can't set a limit because nobody is willing to take her guests.
She could, because it's not about asylum seekers residing in Germany but only about how many can be taken in per year.

This is an exclusively symbolic threshold, the only point of it is to force Merkel to openly change her stance on the asylum crisis to make it easier to push other stuff through.

Merkel is a massive narcissist though and even the implication that she was wrong on this one will set her off.
So I really don't think she will accept it, at which point the CDU will have to decide if they really want to keep her. Because if the CSU truly splits from them they lose a massive amount of seats (enough that the chancellorship wouldn't be guaranteed anymore, the only reason they are even keeping Merkel) and the most loyal ally any of the German parties ever had.
It would be the epitome of retardation.

Then again, there only seem to be retards left in the CDU so maybe we get lucky.

The weird thing is that when you're antifa you actually believe that to be true.

However they really just are a somewhat violent arm of the establishment. To cover up for this fact they also 'hate Germany with a passion' - but NOTHING comes from that, instead many of them will eventually work for the state in some form or another and still continue their "activism".

>what about the afd being a russian proxy?
It's illegal to have foreign financing in German politics. And the entire establishment in Germany is part of Atlantikbrücke, a pro US Conspiracy consisting of some of the most famous journalists and political figures.

Having any other approach to Russia than wanted WW3 is suspicious to them and therefore AfD is called a proxy

german bdsm involves lots of scat

>The left cant keep getting away with it.
They don't in other countries, but germany is a cucked shit hole that's 8 years behind the rest of europe in terms on right wing support.

there's a pretty good movie about baader-meinhoff. OF course it's pro-commie but at least it's a bit anti-zionist.

;)

In the old days, sure. But nobody in Europe is under delusions about leftist policy being wrong and terrible. They've had absolute control for nearly a decade and look what they've done to the place. Same with America, really.

I don't doubt the Left will get more militant the more they lose power, though. I would expect them to start carrying out literal terrorist attacks in Germany if AfD starts to take over.

>No respect for the property of others

Well, what did you expect from fucking communists?

Am I only one who finds her strangely fuckable?

Let them. Most of the left is cucked beyond believe and actually thinks pacifism will achieve anything but getting you killed in a very unpleasant way.

The Antifa is actually rather small, the only reason they can cause so much havoc is because they have a Jester's license and never have to face the consequences of their actions.

Start a paetron. Pay her back the damages tenfold

Why haven't you killed these criminal traitors yet?

So why leftists attack your leaders you punch muslims.
Attack leftist politicians. Burn their properties. Put working clocks in boxes in place of leftist gatherings. 1 year prison sentence you'll get for that is nothing.

AfD members and supporters get ambushed and violently attacked on their doorsteps. People openly call for violence against them. Today I've seen leftists post a video (rather old) on kikebook where the police beat down right wingers and the comments were absolutely ridiculous, e.g. "This is what you get when you support anti-democratic parties". O...ok.

NOW i feel safe

I also read in article about her that sources around have alleged that she absolutely despises the Germans and their protesters because they used the slogan of the former GDR dissidents, but against her. It's not hard to believe that judging from the last years of her reign.

I used to think that our greatest political enemy was the CDU and CSU. I wanted to see them both smashed to smithereens but then I realized it was the green party that used the social democrats (SPD) to come into government. We need to adopt that tactic and play it out like the Danes do. Ideally we will have the big 35 percent CDU/CSU, 5 percent FDP and 15 percent AfD. The AfD will be the radical thought leader and the big parties will be the ones that have to follow the AfD's suggestions. With the Christian parties and the FDP in the coalition nobody could demonize them unnecessarily.

Of course such an outcome can only be expected once the Christ Democrats have crashed and burned but we don't have that much time. I also don't think they will come around to accept the AfD by next year.
I know there will always be huge voting block for the CDU/CSU because our Christian voters have literally no other choice. The SPD has stepped back from homosexual stuff but they have no Christian values and morality they are willing to protect and all other parties are further to the left. Maybe it's the CSU voters alone that form that block but it's at least 25 percent of the voters that just can't move on this. They don't seem to care about economic troubles or security concerns. Somehow politics has come to be completely about society and how we should be living together. Exactly the reason why I despise the state.

There's something about her

Top kek.

So... will Frauke be commuting by train now?

Isn't the car covered by insurance if someone burns it?

Do NOT sexualize the Frauke. Frauke is for cuddling ONLY.

Seen this party a few times now. Do they actually want real change or do they just appear 'radical' in contrast to cuck democratic union etc

They don't pay if it's leftist or rapefugee violence (second one as seen on the Traiskirchen chimpout).

even with all the degenerate jews' attempts to turn men into women and vice versa, they still can't outwit nature, and girls with short hair look like...girls with short hair.

Before all this gender bender bullshit became mainstream, psych departments would do an experiment where they'd put glow-in-dark lights on students' feet, knees, and arms. Then, in total darkness, they'd have them walk across a stage in front of an audience.

99.9% out of 100%, the individual viewing from audience guessed correctly. Which means? About 1 in 1,000 has something genuinely abnormal re sexuality/gender. Rest are full of shit.

Tits or something something

If you`re insured against vandalism I dont see how they could get out of paying.

I think you are overestimating the Christian voting block. There's a reason our churches are closing down.

But yeah, it is obvious that Merkel fucking hates the Germans. Just watch those few interviews where she answered to the citizens and essentially told them to get fucked and pray in church.

She's completely off the rails and you cannot expect any logical behavior from her anymore. They'll probably have to drag her out of office by force

They don't count riots as vandalism. It's "höhere Gewalt".

Fuck the left. Find the names of these fucks, and lets hire the mob to break their legs ;)

Pretty sure most mobsters hate fucking liberals anyways.

Post a translation, Faust. I can't read your shmorgen-blorgen language.

It doesn't work that way here. First it has to be established that the left can be wrong too, only than we can fight on equal termes.

>I think you are overestimating the Christian voting block. There's a reason our churches are closing down.

Than call it righ-wing or something but it is the block basically representing the CSU. They weren't strong on economic questions but with gay marriage they got absolutely flabbergasted and the rest of the parties only got more retarded ideas for social policy.

>Frauke is for cuddling ONLY.
Fair point. I think part of her appeal is that I could imagine myself married to her. She's not super-gorgeous, just pretty in a casual way you could imagine laying down to watch a film with at day's end.

For the sake of her image, I wish she were married and not this "domestic partnership" bullshit.

see

There should be some sort of group that patrols the streets to suppress leftists.

>yet
Try looking in Frau Merkel's Cabinet

Nothing strange about it at all m8

no

She is what every Cred Forumsack could get wet dreams about.
>white
>nationalist
>has 4 children

>domestic partnership bullshit
She's not married? She should be. She doesn't have kids yet either, right?

Police of leftist shithole Berlin. Colour me surprised.

>yet
She's way too old to have kids that don't come out as autistic retards.

>WE NEED TO MAKE GERMANY GREAT AGAIN

>AGAIN

when was Germany great?

I don't think our insurances cover vandalism.

German girls are strangely nice, in this plain, homely sort of way. They look like pretty girls that never wear makeup. My gf is east-German but she's different. Apparently wearing black, having smoky makeup and being tall black balls you over there for marriage.

>She doesn't have kids yet either, right?
She has three or for kids, don't exactly remember.
She was married once but got divorced.

She also called Merkel out on being a horrible leader because she has no children and thus no investment into the future.

I thought Germans hated communists?

What happened?

Hitler never killed himself.

vault.fbi.gov/adolf-hitler

Smart Brit with d-bs. What's more to hope for?

>laughing Marx

>knows Germany only from when Bavaria was US territory

982 desu

Final proof that this place is infested with leftist trolls and shills right here.

The only blonde "Germans" are the Finnish robocops

No one cares, fuck Frauke.

We need to destroy leftism.

WHAT? Cred Forums has autocorrect? wtf

Nice Pepe Petry, user!

>fuck Frauke

I wish

I would.
Is she single?

One car. ONE MILLION MORE VOTES.

With Germany in ruins and the country split on two halfs, losing more clay than it won?

I'd bang her. Since short haired girls are a fetiche of mine, I prefer her with short hair.

dw Hans, I am sure some Polish magicians-mechanics will fix this

>>white
>>nationalist
>>has 4 children
wait, married with 4 kids? kikpeda short profile just says "domestic partnership" and no kids.

Though maybe she needs to hide them bc I would not put it above the savages to try kidnapping her kids.

the video with those from luxembourg?

yeah pretty strange because my godfather could be in that video (with the police)

>antifa is more anti establishment than the AfD will ever be

Antifa is literally paid by the state and promotes globalism. You can't get any more establishment than that. But nice try Julian.

Buy yourself some crack from that Nigger now

Tell me about AfD.

You did.

here is video
youtube.com/watch?v=GDwRew9-9FE

>With Germany in ruins and the country split on two halfs
Lets just make that NRW in ruins and split off to function as exile for every traitor

SOMEONE SET UP US THE BOMB
WHAT!
MAIN FORENSICS TURN ON
IT'S YOU

Well here it says 4. BuT I didn't read any further to see if they clarified that she is divorcing her christcuck husband

You were so close to meming a Turkish-Communist containment zone into reality!

she was married to a Lutheran pastor but they separated. Probably because he was a leftist cuck

Lol sure
You know that all the other parties will just team up to deny AfD a voice, because that's how wonderfully western democract functions

Like in the French regional elections, everywhere FN came 1st place in the first round, whoever came 3rd out of the Socialists and Conservatives just dropped out and told their guys to vote for the 2nd place to block out FN

I want to know more about Alice Weidel, becuase I think she's far more qt and open about her views than Petry
she even posted a ben Garrison on her kikebook wall

Dude, look at your own country. UKIP got fucked even worse than the AfD due to the way your election system works and yet the establishment was still so scared of them that they got their Brexit without ever having gotten into power.

And FN is forcing even the leftist übercuck Hollande to adopt his policy. So yes: they can block the party from power, but it will change the politics. It already has.

>4 children
Bleh. I think she's very cute and sincere, but something about her having kids ruins the fantasy for me.

>If the police don't bust them, then yeah.
It's politcally motivated, so the (((Staatsschutz))) investigates

4 of the same father, or she just went on a dick frenzy as she was younger?

She is a lesbian, living in a domestic partnership with another lesbian from Switzerland, adopted a child, worked for Goldmann Sachs. Is basically a neo-liberal who doesn't like "volkish talk".

Right leaning libertarian, but certainly not a national-conservative or even white nationalist. Some wanted her as the leader and prime candidate for the 2017 election. But I think that would have been insane.

A little more than a year ago basically a cuckservative party like the CDU, than they sorted themselves out and became more right wing and patriotic in nature.

Petry was voted in as the new leader and (((Media))) basically said that the Party is now done and dusted.

2 months later Merkel starts the invasion and from there the Party started to grow.

And desu I can't stand this talk about controlled opposition, the establishment wouldn't go to such lenghts to shut them down if they weren't legit.

Leftist confirm for being reckless salvages.

Same father.

Also, here's a picture of our turbo lefty cuck president awarding her the Bundesverdienstkreuz.

I am sure he is quite mad about that now.

(you)

The same father. She was married to an evangelical priest.

>reckless salvages.

>The only thing we are intolerant of is oppression

t. Milo

There's nothing wrong with intolerance, it just depends on what you do tolerate

Shitskins love burning cars almost as much as they love raping women.

>I can't stand this talk about controlled opposition, the establishment wouldn't go to such lenghts to shut them down if they weren't legit.

It is pretty obvious that it is not controlled opposition. All you need to do is take a look at the fields a lot of their candidates came from, there are a lot of people who would be really well respected if it wasn't for their AfD membership among them.
No one throws that all away for some meager payments from the Verfassungsschutz to play controlled opposition.

These are accomplished people who simply want to do something good for their country. (At least for now. With the recent election results they'll probably soon have to fend off a bunch of greedy cunts who were attracted by their success)

Which is why I said western democracy, not German democract. It's just as fucked here with tactical voting actually encouraged by major parties.
Brexit was a complete accident btw. Cameron promised a referendum "if we have a majority conservative government" NOBODY, not even the most generous polling stats, expected the conservatives to take a total majority and Cameron thought he was all set up for another coalition government where he could say "well I did say Tory majority... we had to drop the referendum as part of the coalition deal"
The hilarious thing is the Tory majority was probably partially a result of socialist labour cucks tactically voting Tory to keep the evil racist UKIP out. They indirectly contributed to the Brexit that they're now crying about.

So Hollande makes a few hollow promises and policy changes. A massively watered down version of FN policy which will change nothing about the islamisation of Europe, FN will be kept out of power and the decline of Europe will continue, business as usual.

>Shitskins love burning cars almost as much as germans love burning coal

fixed that for you. fuck germany scandinavia uk and france. they are beyond help.

Pretty sure the AfD isn't controlled-op, just from the sheer metric ton of shithate flung their way by the media throughout every Western nation. Even our media calls the AfD
>FARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RIGHT WING ULTRANATIONALIST GERMANS, BOOGITY BOO!!!!

It's a farce.

You should accuse her of racism for calling them "reckless savages".

Use every Jewish tool of oppression you can against your government.

>tfw no short-hair right wing gf

Holy fuck is she cute. Are there a lot of women like this in Germany? Do you guys watch the pornstar Lucy Cat? I've really been into German women lately.

>le me know it's the left
What is the left anyway? Hitler was left. Merkel is right wing.

I have a feeling that you are the only person from El Salvador that actually posts here but because you post so frequently, you have managed to single handedly lower the value of this once rare flag.

You just need to keep on pointing out their corruption and being present and active.

Take Sadick Khans words about not assimilating.

Point out that is exactly what the genuine fascists in Turkey were telling Turks to do in Germany. Why? So they could have more power over Europe.

Trojan Horse

Keep on pointing out that this hasn't ended and that Islamists are just hiding away for a while to re-organize and regroup.

So nice, establishment shooting itself in the foot.

Nope, I want to sexually fuck her too. Of course, I can't actually do that because it would be miscegenation, but I just wanted to say that you're not alone in wanting to fill her pussy with cum.

Yep. They are the most educated people in all of german politics. Professors and such don't put their careers on a line for a few bucks.

>pic related
Wiebke Mühsal might be my favourite, she just went 30 and has 3 kids too.

Explain to me how they are right-wing.

tl;dr is essentially

>control the borders
>deport the illegals
>abolish the right to asylum
>actually invest into Germany and Germans rather than every fucking shithole on this planet
>cut down on the propaganda machinery built up by the establishment

I am REALLY tired of all the SA kikes on this board, Schlomo Ben Levi.

Most AfD members are uneducated and hateful. Why would you want to be associated with it?

The funny thing is though: Kraut and Tea literally wants to vote Hollande because of it. And I am sure (((Sarkozy))) will cath several votes with the same game plan.

People are retarded, even if they are not retarded.

But German politics HAS changed thanks to AfD. It's a fact.

>how they are right-wing.
They want the Shitskins gone.
They want German Families to have 3 children again.

These are right wing ideas in the current years

3 children already? damn...

So they want more government control over the country?

Do they want to curb rights and liberties of the citizens? Enforce traditionalism?

Are they moral conservatives or libertarian conservatives?

They're not cucks. They believe in their people (the ORIGINAL people) and they believe in their culture and nation.

That's all it takes to trigger the (((media)))

>so salty you will never have a South African qt girlfriend to count Krugerrands and rant against Kaffers with

I've heared those lies before, shill.

>Implying I would ever want a (((South African)))

>AfD members are uneducated and hateful.
t. Jude

Third world monkeys that vote left are not

you have no regard for decency and no respect for human lifes. i hope your car burns, too.

>jelly

>So they want more government control over the country?

I knew you were just laying out a shitty bait with the first question. Because no one in their right mind who isn't trying to go for the "haha they are not right at all!" would conclude that from the posts you quoted

>Do they want to curb rights and liberties of the citizens? Enforce traditionalism?
They want Germans to have a right to buy guns to defend themselves.
And put an end to those ridiculous hatespeech laws.

>enforce traditionalism
Not really, they just want to end the mental asylum mode we run currently.
But someone with Mr Current Year as president might dislike this

>leftists
you mean CIA

She's dating a spic.

Supermodels are the worst.

No, they are a "breites Bündnis" between socialist party, labor unions, curch and a few "NG"Os.

It's "lives", Ahmed. The plural is written with a v.

Intelligence agencies don't have to dirty their own hands in Germany, they have raised enough useful idiots who will do it for them, believing to be "fighting the good fight".

Shhhh.
Uh-huh, uh-huh. Now tell me about their economic policy.

And people wonder why the brownshirts were so rough...

AfD brownshirts when?

wtf I love female german politicians now

Didnt they shoot some afd members dog too?

Can some german confirm?

>AfD brownshirts when?
That's the problem right now.
They dont really have any antifa like movements. The Identitarian Movement is in parts connected with them but they are peaceful group.

Real Neo Nazis would probably fight for them though if things would get problematic

Looks bluepilled AF and high maintenance. Also any girl (almost) can look good with photoshop and professional photography. And I said SA kike/shills, not SA.

They shot a a billsticker who put up an AfD electon campaign poster.

Agencies and police would shut them down immediately. And GI should stay legal all the time. You just can't do more. Neither should you use violence. It only harms the cause. BUT you should defend yourself, as the guys in Bautzen did.

> cutie tomboy milf
> redpilled
> anti-muslim
> masters degree in chemistry

tfw if I tried hitting on her she will probably gas me.

He survived though, yes. And he was political neutral. - I think they might have created an AfD voter with this shooting though.

Did rapefugees or antifa traitors do this? I assume the latter.

by facesitting and with farts
so it might be worth it

What's the point of doing that? If I had that done to me I'd just become even more committed to my cause.

>antifa
>defending fascists
Can't make this shit up.

Whewewewew, she is such a qt in this pic. Is this an old photo?

wew lad

AfD is pro-Israel. Her media advisor is literally married to an Israeli pianist.

Leftists can't plan ahead, they just immediately react to stimuli and chimp out.

Richtwing kekles

Top work you teuton Lord.

I don't think having a military arm of the AfD to force their opinion would be a good way, at least not if you want to have a long term change.

The average people themselves have to want this and stand up for themselves against this shit.
Which is not too far off I think. The SAntifa has never been really well liked by the average person since they are mostly known as drunk hooligans. But they were mostly ignored because they kept just duking it out with the skinheads who were equally disliked.

But when they start torching the cars of politicians that have a strong support in the public (stronger than some of the other established parties), fire guns on their campaign helpers and shit like that, people will be less inclined to turn a blind eye.

Anecdote, even though it might look totally irrelevant at first:
The district I live in used to be plastered with lefty propaganda. For months there were "Refugees welcome" stickers, flyers and graffities everywhere and it felt like I was the only one pulling them off again whenever I saw them.
Nowadays that shit doesn't even make it through an afternoon before it is at least partially defaced.

This will only help her cause. The savagery of the militant left is the best advertisement and it is free.

I´d suspect more then one. Family and friends generally dont like getting someone close shot.

>left-wing nationalism rises
It's to stop the tyranny of right-wingers pandering to the shrillest of far-leftists.

police have AfD under surveillance, antifa have AfD under surveillance. the deep state in Germany is left leaning

>Anecdote, even though it might look totally irrelevant at first:
>The district I live in used to be plastered with lefty propaganda. For months there were "Refugees welcome" stickers, flyers and graffities everywhere and it felt like I was the only one pulling them off again whenever I saw them.
>Nowadays that shit doesn't even make it through an afternoon before it is at least partially defaced.
Very good to hear, it seems that some Krauts are growing a spine. Thanks for sharing this.

>left leaning
left pandering

far-left, actually

The AfD is currently polling at 13-15%. In all of the state election this year they have overperformed the polls so let's assume they're at 20% now.

20% is not enough though.

I suppose Germany needs a couple of terror attacks to turn around the situation.

On the Einzelfall map you can barely see the Germany map behind the microterrorism pins. If this and a few major happenings that have already happened are not enough to wake Germans up they never will.

Fun fact: the former head of the council of European Jews joined the Federal Office for the Protection of the Constitution in Thuringia, which has a more or less communist government, is spear heading the legal attempts and suggestions to crack down on AfD, and is affiliated with the Amadeu Antonio Stiftung of former Stasi informant and Jewish communist Anetta Kahane.

>You can't make this shit up!

wait for Oktoberfest
this will be worth some %-points overall

I don't believe this graph. The Greens are supposed to have gained more votes since the beignning of this year? No way! And they were just kicked out in the elections of MeckPomm.

I can already see the Lügenpresse-Meldungen "Massenvergwaltigungen hat es schon immer auf dem Oktoberfest gegeben! Wir dürfen die Flüchtlinge nicht verantwortlich machen und den Rechten damit Vorschub leisten!"

just weak 2D chess, state wants to threaten Petry through agent provocateur. then AfD tries to protect Petry with party goons. then media arm of state wheels out 'so SS' memes.

in any functioning democracy Petry would already have police guard and in liason with BfV since AfD apparatchiks been assaulted, had homes and cars targeted too.

>20% is not enough though.

20% means all the other parties will have to form retarded as shit coalitions that end in a complete gridlock and will have 20% less easily earned money to hand out to their biggest brown nosers

20% is not enough to get into power, but it is definitely enough to force the establishment to change their policies. the greens were pulling less than that and yet the establishment still panicked after Fukushima and shut down our nuclear plants because they were afraid of the boost the greens might receive

also, there is the very real risk that the CSU might split from the CDU/CSU union because Merkel is literally killing their electorate by dragging them along on her suicide course. if they do that, their only other option for a political alliance would be the afd, which would provide them with another ~10%

Die Linke = communist
Don't let Lenin hear about that one.

>20% is not enough to get into power, but it is definitely enough to force the establishment to change their policies
this
CDU for one will whore themselves out for votes like they always do

it was a mistake to not shoot every commie after the reunification

The reunification was a mistake. We should have built the wall 3m higher.

> by leftists

Do you have any proofs for that?

You are aware of the fact that there have been threats made against Petry by radicals IN HER OWN PARTY right?

The only thing that keeps the AFD running and united at this point are the elections, as soon as they are over you can expect Lucke 2.0 when the hardliners boot out Petry.

Didn't the just import gorillions of voters :^)

Also, I have just discovered that AfD is against gay marriage and wants to "reintroduce traditional family patterns" whatever that means.

That's... sort of right-wing. Do they actively want to roll back progressive policies?

>I have just discovered that AfD is against gay marriage
dont know the stance of AfD on that matter, but CDU is against it for whatever reasons

If you'd just call them the anti Germans, it would be even more accurate.

Probably dissaffected SPD voters who don't vote for AfD because of le racism meme

>Christian Democratic Union
>center-right party
Of course they are against it.

Question to Germanbros: are Germans generally more religious than their fellow W Europeans? I am asking because I remember Merkel opposing gay marriage in some interview on Jewtube.

The left is so cancerous in Germany. The antifa types should all be shot, especially the ones who call for another Dresden.

I think their stance is more or less indifferent. They want to promote the traditional family rather than trying to shove this Regenbogenfamilie shit down everyone's throat but they are also not directly saying "we want gay marriage to be illegal"

I'm ambivalent on this. On the one hand it got us 30% PDS voters for over a decade and politicians like Merkel and Gauck, or activists like Anetta Kahane. On the other hand it got us PEGIDA and most of the AfD, like Frauke and Björn Höcke. And while Antifa has the worst area in Leipzig, so is Saxony the most based state in Germany.

It's a two-edged sword.

Nice try.

>The only thing that keeps the AFD running and united at this point are the elections, as soon as they are over you can expect Lucke 2.0 when the hardliners boot out Petry.

predicts increasingly nervous shill for the tenth time.

antifa has a history of physical attacks on AfD figures, public threats, arson and torching cars, because they are scum. its a strong working hypothesis they are responsible this time too. only a fool is going to demand antifa be presumed innocent, particularly since its known the police investigate crimes by antifa less than other groups
thelocal.de/20160718/far-left-extremists-burn-cars-in-berlin
breitbart.com/london/2016/09/01/multiple-afd-members-attacked-leftists/

>are Germans generally more religious than their fellow W Europeans?
No. The only people visiting churches are old people. At least in the middle and large sized cities, no idea what it's like in sub-1000-citizens ex farming communities. Probably not as severe.

>(((progressive policies)))
I wish they would. They are almost all complete cancer. And highly responsible for the desintegration and downfall of western society.

The East is generally a lot more "radicalized" than all the centrist-cucks in Western Europe who are afraid to have an opinion on anything.

Germans are nearly always atheists. Hugely depends on the area though.
In general religion doesnt play a huge role in our lives. I.e. if your christian you usually dont shove it into everyones face, same if your an atheist, or pagan or satanist.

Nah. IF you are a dissaffected SPD voter now, because of the politics, you sure as hell don't vote Green, which is even more radical and retarded on these issues.

OMG first frogs and now spurdo too became a fascist! HOW COULD THATH HABBEN

No, policies that patronize minorities and enforce equal outcomes like affirmative action are not progressive. Women's suffrage and gay marriage, however, are.

t. socialist

This piece of shit works for the Amadeu Antonio Stiftung

See here for connections:

>fat but not even big tits to make up for it
>short hair
>cuntish attitude that will ensure that she stays alone forever
Only thing missing are the glasses and died hair.

Gay marriage is a direct attack on the family, which is the core of any healthy society, the place where generations are shaped, childrens raised and the future formed.

And while I wouldn't strip women of their right to vote, they do tend to vote more leftist, which means today: pro multi cultural, open border, welfare, men's rights cutting society. While men have to carry the security and most of the taxes.

Yes, it is cancer. Once men realize their strength and how they are being scammed by the system, it will all be over in an instant. Men of the world unite!

>Gay marriage is a direct attack on the family
How?

Don't we all love us some """"anti-fascists""""?
>"Möchten die Horst Güntherchen in ihrem Blut sich wälzen und die Inges den polnischen Bordellen überwiesen werden, mit Vorzugsscheinen für die Juden", schrieb Theodor W. Adorno kurz vor der Niederlage NS-Deutschlands aus Kalifornien an seine Eltern in New York. Er freute sich, nun endlich sei "alles eingetreten, was man sich jahrelang gewünscht hat, das Land vermüllt, Millionen von Hansjürgens und Utes tot, wahrscheinlich dem Volk das Genick gebrochen, sodass es als Subjekt aus der Geschichte ausscheidet".

taz.de/1/archiv/?dig=2004/01/17/a0186

Marriage doesnt mean jackshit today anymore.
So gay marriage isnt any concern on any level.
I´d say it is up to the church involved to figure that one out and for the state it doesnt matter which sex marries which other sex.

>Inb4 muh less children
Gays dont have children if they are married or not doesnt matter. Except if you would force children on people.... and that would make alot more bad parents out there.

I´d rather have more children for good parents then more bad parents. I.e. people who want children can support 6 or whatever, and people who dont want children dont have any.

Also gays pay taxes for the school system too w/o getting any direct benefit, so thats a plus.
Okay they also fund the generation who pays their retirement but thats the only benefit they get.

It's not necessarily the marriage itself, but the way to left uses it. Idolizing it as a the new liberating norm and the heterosexual marriage as an oppresive, demeaning hell where children are only made to force the women into slavery and suffering. And the homosexuals who actually do want to marry, would stay together and are not deranged uberhedonists who sleep with 100, or 1000 men in their lives, is miniscule.

It's also no secret, the communists and marxists wanted to destroy the family, to increase the power of the state over the individual.

"The family needs to be both practically and theoretically destroyed."
t. Feuerbach

And that idea goes back to Plato.

I'm Briefvoting AfD but thb pham I think Germany is lost and beyond salvation, that's why I left.

At least that voter distribution changed a little bit for the better.

I've been encouraging German friends on DW.com to make their own meme magic propaganda posters and display them covertly in subways and train stations.

And not just in big cities - don't forget about remote outdoor S-Bahn stops.

Keep it simple, anons.

Still fucking cancer. Men have to protect women and the cunts vote against them.

>inb4 MGTOW
No. And I know enough who are not like this at all. But the stats are as they are.