CNN just doesn't get it, and that's why their ratings are so low - and getting worse. Boring anti-Trump panelists...

>CNN just doesn't get it, and that's why their ratings are so low - and getting worse. Boring anti-Trump panelists, mostly losers in life!

CNN BTFO by Trump!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/kekpriest
bostonherald.com/news/columnists/howie_carr/2016/09/carr_media_in_a_panic_as_hillary_clinton_is_losing_lead
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-15/clinton-foundation-ceo-admits-pay-play-no-question-courtesy-appointments-were-made
youtube.com/watch?v=2ObvNITjbuo
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/22/fact-checking-media-yes-clinton-machine-did-start-/
youronlinenews.net/2016/09/cnn-caught-again-altering-footage-to.html
youtube.com/watch?v=x5IS6Ya005E&feature=share
youtu.be/jpf_UUGPFWU
youtu.be/ieaZLdqGdhw
time.com/4116619/syrian-refugees-screening-process/
youtube.com/watch?v=77P6fxa2KOs
youtube.com/watch?v=Ol7CFl4QqtY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

M A D M A N
A
D
M
A
N

TRUMP 2016

CNN just doesn't get it. Sad!

I fear if he keeps attacking CNN anderson cooper is gonna make up lies against him when hes moderating their debate.

Same with the German mainstream media, nothing but anti Trump propaganda and the people here believe it word by word, even the right wing conservatives dislike him.

Yeah like he wan't gonna do that anyway.

They *already* do that.

It's hilarious when he call people losers

Same exact story with Australia.

as if CNN doesn't already do that

It's such a relieve for cuckservatives to have somebody they can distance themselves from.

CNN does this eitherway.

He's doing it AGAIN
His numbers went up, perfect numbers
AND
there he goes
First the assination shit, now he's talking like Willy Wonka again on Twitter.
Jesus fucking christ.

>Its ok to make up blatant lies when Trump does it.

World wide bros, the (((machine))) is redlined!

I think Trump should do an europe tour

like meeting up with the people, Mitt Romney did this too as far as I know

It can only be good

>German "Right wing" """""""""conservative""""''"""""
>Cuck

Pick two

What are the odds of one or more CNN anchors offing themselves after this?

Trump is going to destroy the bias media with fines.

Isn't it a bit too late for that? There isn't much time left till the election.

Fuck off Ted

Which lies exactly?

Fuck off aquafresh, are you even a country, I could drop you in one of my lakes and no one would even notice

Nah not risking that.

Not untill we defeat some globalists and have them running in defeat, they are to strong in Europe.

It wouldnt be safe for Don.

but it would be best thing to do

his rating went skyrocket when he went to mexico talking to this half-baked president

I'd really like to see how mr Jihadi-Juncker and Inzucht-Schaeuble begin to "rethink" their positions all off a sudden when they realise that the Trumpster is now in charge

cnn is fucking trash saw it just after trump did his statement yesterday, absolutely disgusting.
how is that even legal to blantant lie to people like they do?

He can make the media his bitch way easier (as proven yesterday). He doesn't have to come to Europe and be snubbed by all European leaders to do that.

>Roleplaying this hard

NO HE ALWAYS DOES THIS
HES WINNING & WHEN HE SAYS THIS STUFF IT MAKES HIS NUMBERS GO DOWN
HE WAS DOING GREAT
WHY ARE YOU DEFENDING HIM DOING THIS
WHY ARE YOU ATTACKING ME FOR POINTING OUT THE OBVIOUS, HE SABOTAGES HIMSELF FOR SEEMINGLY NO REASON

Hate you people, you're brain low IQ fucks who can only comprehend two things
>Trump = GOOD!
>ANYONE WHO CRITIZE ANYTHING TRUMP DO = BAD!!
>SOMEONE PAID YOU TO HAVE AN OPINION
seriously, on Cred Forums now, you can't have an opinion, you have to say anything Trump does is perfect.
It's like you cannot understand that someone can support Trump, yet at the same time get fucking pissed when he's fucking up his chances
YOU MIGHT DISAGREE WITH ME, BUT WHEN THE NUMBERS GO DOWN
>OHHHH WELL THE NUMBERS DONT MATTER
its all we fucking have
god I hate what Cred Forums has become, I really do
the biggest fucking hug box on the planet
>Critize anything Trump does = YOU ARE A SHILL WHO DOES NOT SUPPORT TRUMP OR WANT HIM PRESIDENT
fuck im mad, im not justm ad at you, im mad at all the people like you

You know when someone gets overly confident and just says things? Perhaps that's what Trump does.

Also. How is him calling CNN out for being extremely bias and the fact they are losing ratings, which are both a reality if you actually took a look, how is doing that "saying stuff to make his numbers go down"?

What in the fuck are you even on about?

Nobody gives a shit anymore. Trump manhandles CNN on Twitter at least once a week, he normalized shitposting.

He completely exposed them with their own reaction to his statement.

I literally cannot wait to vote for this man.

Same here

>HES WINNING & WHEN HE SAYS THIS STUFF IT MAKES HIS NUMBERS GO DOWN

Only in your fantasy world. There is zero correlation. The last time his ratings fell it was due to a fake controversy with the DNC thing and Khan, not a tweet that hurt your precious feelings. His ratings have never fallen due to some random tweet.

>HE SABOTAGES HIMSELF FOR SEEMINGLY NO REASON

You're a shill pushing the tired "Trump working for Hillary lolool" maymay.

>you have to say anything Trump does is perfect.

We have had to deal with you fucks pushing the tired "Trump works for Hillary lol" meme for months. MONTHS. It is fucking annoying.

>fuck im mad, im not justm ad at you, im mad at all the people like you

If you don't want people snapping at you, stop pushing the same worn out anti Trump meme.

Any western country calling another one cucked is retarded, we are all fucked in the same fucking boat, sinking and not a bucket in sight

That .gif makes me have flashbacks to when that happened to me.

Are you gay? less than 6% of the country trust the media, less than 33% believe ANYTHING coming out of the MSM is honest.

We hate them. Trump is on our side. The media is not.

Our government kinda endorsed Trump, though there is barely any mention of the us election in the news.

I agree with you leafbro, I just wanted to post that Wojak

how does it feel to take a Sumerian Pottery Art exchange site so seriously it affects you emotionally?

story time

Speaking of twitter and shitposting, I think it's time to share our shitposting accounts. Here's mine:

twitter.com/kekpriest

Also whoever roll dubs while sharing his shitposting account is becoming KEK's prophet.

Here's a rare abstract pepe for you

Since Brexit; Britain is a KEKED LOSER.

Well, there goes our lead. Fucking moron is actually going to let his big mouth erase the gains of the last few weeks. Unbelievable.

Right movement. Wrong man.

Lol
Saved
I will try not roleplay so hard

Media in a panic as Hillary Clinton is losing lead

bostonherald.com/news/columnists/howie_carr/2016/09/carr_media_in_a_panic_as_hillary_clinton_is_losing_lead

Clinton Foundation CEO Admits To Pay-For-Play: "No Question" That "Courtesy Appointments" Were Made

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-15/clinton-foundation-ceo-admits-pay-play-no-question-courtesy-appointments-were-made

Hillary Starts Birther Movement

youtube.com/watch?v=2ObvNITjbuo

Fact checking the media — yes, the Clinton machine did start the birther movement

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/22/fact-checking-media-yes-clinton-machine-did-start-/

CNN CAUGHT AGAIN ALTERING FOOTAGE TO HELP HILLARY’S CAMPAIGN

youronlinenews.net/2016/09/cnn-caught-again-altering-footage-to.html

Trump Visits Little Haiti In Florida - Reporters Flee The Scene When The Clintons Get Exposed!

youtube.com/watch?v=x5IS6Ya005E&feature=share

U wot m8

Your leftist tears are sweet nectar.

In Serbia it's the opposite. Constant pro-Trump propaganda. Deal with it, Putlin funded Drumpf and if they win, no more free Europe.

At least Hillary will keep doing business as usual.

Yeah well, it's the only man we've got

Through Kek's power, we will meme his ass into the White House.

ALL HAIL THE GOD EMPEROR TRUMP

HAIL TRUMP

HAIL TRUMP

HAIL VICTORY

Hop off the proxy

that fruity vanderbuilt faggot is gonna do that anyway

>throughout the Bush years, being friends with Putin is kosher
>suddenly, jews are upset about anyone NOT wanting to start shit with Putin

Please explain?

Hillary is racist

Do you honestly believe that this will have any influence on your election?

Same with our media here. Our mainstream media TV and newspapers even did pieces on the fact that Melania was an illegal alien or that she did nude pictures 20 years ago or whatever, even though the illegal part was false and she's suing, but Hillary literally collapses during a public appearance and not a single peep, not even a line on the scrolling text during off-hours news programs in side channels, not a word on her emails, ever. It's all negative Trump press, all the time, that's all the coverage of the US presidency campaign we get. Fucking sickening.

I don't how about the lie that Clinton made up that birther shit in 2008 and how terrible and mean it was but when his campaign started the rumor its completely fine. Don't get me wrong I hate Hillary but Trump isn't better. This is the worst election in US history.

Not understanding tidal waves & equal distribution under water

> hope your house is next to the lake..
>and your ai gf drowns leaf

HRC started the rumor, Trump played with it to gain infamy. Remember?

>be 3 years ago
>senior in hs
>at party trying to fit in with normies due to my 1 chad friend
>country rock and rap mixtape playing
>it's dark like in that room, outside is the pool
>stood in the corner like an autist for the most part
>chad friend comes up with 2 girls
>his pickup is a 9/10 and her friend is a 7/10
>they introduce each other to me
>7/10 stacy holds my hand and i set down my beer
>we walk to the middle of the dance floor like in gif
>starts to dance around me
>i get nervous as fuck and spill my spaghetti
>trip over her and she falls
>i yell 'sorry, sorry!'
>helping her up and let 1 rip due to the lunch i ate
>i'll never forget it, spicy thai restaurant that me and chad friend went to before the party
>everyone smells it, DJ stops music
>pindrop silence
>run 1 1/2 mile back home, sharted
>pic related

100 percent

A small influence. But what it confirms once and for all is that there's a real problem with self destructive cockiness.

It's not impossible to overcome but it's not a hurdle we need.

Putin is supporting Assad which would stabilize Syria. Israel needs Muslim countries to be in constant unrest so they can't gang up on them.

B-but lack of faith in the media undermines democracy.

youtu.be/jpf_UUGPFWU

youtu.be/jpf_UUGPFWU

>unprecedented lack of faith in our propaganda undermines democracy
topkek, these tears are delicious

Is this a reaction to something or just randomly shitting on CNN?

Eh, could've gone worse

>we
Fuck off concern troll.

>how about the lie that Clinton made up that birther shit in 2008
But she did start this rumor.
Its even in the email leaks, are you fucking serious right now?

For a moment I thought the guy was going to admit the media's failure to hold Hillary Clinton accountable as the reason for the lack of trust.

How silly of me.

B-BTFO!!1

You're right, a perfect politician shouldn't say anything that doesn't improve his standing with voters. But I think the fact that Trump acts human is what makes him so likeable and ensures that you don't get some robot that just bends over to (((them))).

A whole year of them seeing me every day and laughing/giggling/joking at what an autist I was that day, being an autist before didn't help.

Do you hear the people sing?
Singing the song of angry men?
It is the music of the people
Who will not be slaves again!
When the beating of your heart
Echoes the beating of the drums
There is a life about to start
When tomorrow comes.

Fucking insufferable arrogance. It amazes me that this is how they justify their blatant partisanship: "holding candidates to task" obviously means they feel perspective is the true, objective perspective, which is a dangerously tyrannical viewpoint.

How is it a lie?

Y-Yeah! WE ALL KNOW TRUMP NEVER MAKES MISTAKES, THIS SEEMINGLY STUPID TWEET WHICH MAKES HIS SUPPORTERS LOOK EQUALLY STUPID IS IN FACT A HIGHLY CALCULATED MOVE
>ANTI-TRUMP PEOPLE ARE BORING & LOSERS, CNN SHOULD BRING ON SHILLS FOR ME NOT SHILLS FOR HILLARY!
B-BRILLIANT TRUMP
but really, Cred Forums, hugbox, circle jerking shit hole, watch this ;^)
*tab closed*

Hahaha badass

Trump makes mistakes. The anti CNN tweet which weirdly hurt your feelings is not one.

*tab open*
oh wait i forgot something ;^)
>le pretending like Trumps tweets have not made his numbers go down when they were previously rising in the past face xDD
>le no one cares xDDD
>you are le shill kneejerk reaction face
>you are le gay xDDD
>le the presidential race isn't le serious
>Cred Forums has not played a role in le race xDDD
>le multi-quote shit post XD
>le i dont understand that your post was about people in general defending everything Trump does regardless of how stupid it may be xDDD

there we go, there is your upboats, redditors
and now
*tab closed*

youtu.be/ieaZLdqGdhw

How do you fuck up that badly when chad put her in a silver plate

>shitting on CNN is a stupid mistake
Waaaaahhh
Trump hurt my feelings and picked on my news company today
Big meanie trump will never be a nice guy to the public now!

>le ignoring the fact everything Trump said in this tweet is true. CNN are bias and they are losing viewership extremely fast.

Fuck off shill

>Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump 9h9 hours ago
>Crooked Hillary wants to take your 2nd Amendment rights away. Will guns be taken from her heavily armed Secret Service detail? Maybe not!

>maybe not!

what did he mean by this?

In Germany they even broadcast "controversial" parts of Trump speeches and use misleading or just straight up wrong translations as subtitles.

educate yourself
now is not the time to piss off the media
the debates will DRASTICALLY change the numbers up
THEY WILL DECIDE WHO WINS BASICALLY
and guess who moderates them? guess who broadcasts them? i'll give you a hint, redditor
>it is le media xDDD
now you might say, BUT EARLIER TRUMP DID LE EPIN TROLL ON LE MEDIA!!!
no, he didn't, CNN figured out what he was doing in the first 60 seconds and minimized his live footage & lowered the volume of the window to the point it was basically muted
none of the speeches the vets said got broadcast like he hoped
instead he had a huge backlash for "using" them like pawns in an elaborate media bait & switch

It's just funny at this point. I sent a postcard to Marc Pitzke from Spiegel Online during my vacation and asked him why he's so nervous about Trump when the (((polls))) show hillary winning. :^)

cool kneejerk reaction bro
your mom teach it to you
>if the person says something I don't like, it is because he is paid to say it! it is because he has an agenda!
boy you sure are stupid ;^)

Cnn has shit ratings and most people find them to be untrustworthy.
At this point I see little difference between state run propaganda and what cnn is/does.
The thing that pisses me off is that there isn't really anyway to hold them accountable for their actions.
Also, I really really really dislike fucking Don Lemming and his smug, condescending attitude.

You dumb fuck did you see what they did to Matt Lauer, literal clinton foundation donor, for giving what was an attempt at an even-handed moderation to Trump?

They are OPENLY calling for the media to destroy Trump already.

The more aware ones know that any attempt to stump the Trump will be turned into more Trump, and so are just throwing screaming temper tantrums because the media won't "no-platform" him.

You think NOW is the time for Trump to start cucking for Jews?

top fucking kek

>its our responsibility as the media to hold both candidates accountable, bot republican and democrat

yeah, well maybe if you had even made an attempt you would not be the first up against the wall when the revolution comes

Trips of truth

Praise kek

I'm amazed that there are people pulling damage control for CNN, who freely admitted they were played like fools.

Muh Saddam!

>2016
>Believing the Lügenpresse

Explain yourselves now, Germans.

As pic. related shows, Americans' faith in the mainstream media has hit an all-time low, according to a Gallup poll released this month.

Feels man

Same thing over here tbqh.

When he did his "Raise arms for the oath" thing, every news outlet ran the story as if he actually meant to do a nazi salute.

(((Memeimage043-mrFeeler.jpg)))

Even the left admits Hillary's campaign in 2008 started that. The only people who don't are in Hillary's campaign for 2016. Wait a minute... hello CTR.

>Trump doesn't lie
You honestly cannot be that stupid can you?

I asked which lies.
You didn't even answer the question which tells me that you're the one whose stupid.

He know what he's doing, don't worry.

I will never be able to unsee that crossdressing Nick Cage.

kek, you think they will refuse to televise the debates? or just show crooked hillary?

and so what that cnn lowered the volume? anyone who wants to can look it up on youtube

very disrespectful to silence war heroes though, and throw a chimpout because you got played

what a time to be alive

they could at least send us some competent shills

>hey guys watch me dab and whip and naenae on the Ellen show! I'm just like you niggers!
>I carry hotsauce in my purse always! Just like you niggers!
>not racist

Her 08' campaign manager literally admitted to starting it, got fired for it, and had to formally apologize to Obama. Do some fucking research you entry level pleb

When trump "lies," it's more of an exaggeration than a lie. It's not to make you think something that isn't true, its to make the media want to fact check him as a "liar" only to reveal he was telling a half truth that the media itself exposes through their idiocy.

>blacks do 90% of the crime
>no they dont you LIAR!!!!
>its only 87%!!!!!!!

Things like that. He raises issues that the patronizing left wants to call him out for so badly for being wrong they don't understand that they're playing into his hand by making them admit something. Where were you for his whole campaign?

>It undermines the democratic par-...process
Oh you.

>whose

And before you state BIASED MEDIA or SHITLIB SITE, some are true, and you have to acknowledge that.

You literally can type "Trump lies" and see if.

But I'll list some.
> I always opposed the invasion.
>I never even seen the guy!
> me and Putin are bffs
>nearly 40% of America is unemployed
> I watched in NEw Jersey where thousands of people cheered
>There's no system to vet the refugees
> I got a phone call from the NFL
> we're the highest taxed in the world
> crime is rising
> Ted Cruz's father was with Lee Oswald
> Trump uni received an A from BBB
> Trump winery is the biggest in America
> I've been for intervention in Libya
> and more..

To say Trump doesn't lie is absolutely retarded.

Wow, it really tanked since the last current year.

What did that anecdote about Saddam's palace have to do with anything?

Most of those either aren't lies or are twisted in some way.

For example

>I never even seen the guy!

isn't a lie if he forgot who a specific journalist out of hundreds he met was after two decades.

And

>crime is rising
Objectively true. Murder rate is up from previous year.

>Ted Cruz's father was with Lee Oswald
It's true, they met. Was more an attack on the press for unfairly digging into every little detail in his past, so he brought up something with Cruz.

>Trump uni received an A from BBB
It's true for a specific year.

>we're the highest taxed in the world

These aren't really lies as much as using fringe statistics to make a case. And usually he prefaced by saying something like 'I even saw one statistic that said...' rather than just outright stating that a certain statistic was such and such.

>I always opposed the invasion.
>There's no system to vet the refugees

Not sure about all of those but these ones are definitely true.

"I play to people’s fantasies. People may not always think big themselves, but they can still get very excited by those who do. That’s why a little hyperbole never hurts. People want to believe that something is the biggest and the greatest and the most spectacular. I call it truthful hyperbole"
-Trump

i call it lying..

Isnt that how it should be?

Same here in Canada. Especially the (((cbc)))

Politics as usual would be the better term

> he was literally recorded saying that he is for it.
> If you include babies, retired people, and people under 16, and those in college, then yes.
That's a tad misleading though isn't it?
> time.com/4116619/syrian-refugees-screening-process/

Except he wasnt.

The best part of this is that within the Panel of CNN there's 100% someone childish enough to take this personally and will "retaliate" with a piece of his/her own, proving Trump's point of how much of a loser he/she is.

Checkmate

CNN STILL ON SUICIDE WATCH

And CNN who is trying to ignore him will not let this and give him free endorsement again.

Good lord.

Add in CTV to that too and all the radio stations in the gta

Thats what's making them so mad. He pissed in their faces and took their toys away in the same move.

CNN is the Jeb Bush of media.

>that fucking kike bitch, front and centre

Makes me want to put my fist through her skull each time I watch this.

>EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.

> he was literally recorded saying that he is for it.

You do realize that lying is pointless here and only makes you look like a shill, right?

Everyone have a good look at the retards in this thread,

> TRUMP WAS GOING UP IN THE POLLS AND NOW HE TANKED WITH THIS TWEET

> YOU'RE ALL FUCKING REETARDED BCUZ U SUPPORT THIS MAN KEK

He's made a million tweets shitting on CNN. What difference does it make now?

ThaY dO alrEAdy ThAt MaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnNN

kekkkk

*tips fedora*

youtube.com/watch?v=77P6fxa2KOs

Nice meme

>mostly losers in life

What are you doing here ? trumpo supporters are only winners, alfha males.

Guess you didn't read the WaPo article on it. Tragic.

>young black men are super predators

>There isn't anyway to hold them accountable

Yes. Its called $. If they lose viewers, clicks, likes, shares and visits, they lose their advertisers.

And if they lose their advertisers, they will do anything to get them back.

But its a slow process.

>mfw that wasn't shooped

Glorious.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ol7CFl4QqtY

fucking lol

I love watching CNN just too see that faggot Jake Tapper looking like a sourpuss.