Am I alone in thinking all blacks should take a knee during the national anthem with the exception of those that are in...

Am I alone in thinking all blacks should take a knee during the national anthem with the exception of those that are in the military or are veterans. Considering that black veterans/military members make/made a contribution to our society unlike the rest of black America. I'm impressed by Kaepernick and his supporters humbling themselves to our flag during the ceremony that honors our nation. As a matter of fact he should go a step further and prostate himself with his hands laid on the ground in front of him for everything our country has provided him.

Don't really care if blacks kneel. Sportsball is stupid in general. The quicker people of all races see how stupid it is the better.

Stand, sit, kneel. Who gives a shit how you pledge niggas?

> Refuse to show respect to your country

Get lost then. Go to some other country.

It's entertainment like tv shows, movies, circus ect..

also I would have thought Cred Forums of all places where race nationalism is more important than civic nationalism could see why a black guy puts his race ahead of a nation built on nothing but on profits. Only the lolbertarians will bitch but even white nationalists can see why he would do this, same reason why white nationalists think the US is jewish run.

It's more respectful than standing because they're acknowledging their submissiveness to their benefactors

And all whites should turn off the NFL. Give it a week and the NFL will be forcing these players to stand.

> The fucking president falls down the stairs
> Refuse to help because not doing anything shows submissiveness :)

>think the US is Jewish run

So you don't beleive (even though unintended) that Kaepernick is actually humbling himself to the superiority of the other ethnic/racial groups that built America

Yes because white people are enthusiastically wanting to have wars to protect Israel.

>Sportsball
Spotted the reddit fag. Why don't you fuck off back to your video games.

>Only the lolbertarians will bitch

Libertarians don't have any civic loyalty.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

You are alone in being a faggot. 1/10.

In his mind he isn't. I know many here see kneeling as humility but in his mind it deoesn't.

Lolbertarians protray the US as the shining city on the hill. They are in love with Wild West era US. Look at Ted Cruz types.

Hell people like Glenn Beck fucking think the US constitution is divine ordered by God.

If you are so anti-American that you disrespect the symbol of this country, you should be handed a 90 day deportation notice

Yes, however it shows the inferiority of the collective thinking of the group.

Deport him where? Colonial Williamsburg to work a plantation.

It would be basically Stalinism to force someone to stand an sing an anthem about how much you love your country. So he should be free to do as he wants and in the same respect the everyone else is free to hate and disavow him for it.

If you feel the country you live in is unworthy of respect then don't be surprised if the citizens of that country no longer have any respect for you either.

The whole black victimhood thing has gone astronomically too far, it's beyond ridiculous at this stage. They literally have more opportunities and systemic advantage than any other race thanks to the whole affirmative action bs and they STILL want to bitch and whine about something they probably never experienced in their lifetime. The whole situation is basically equivalent to if America suddenly decided it wanted reparations from Britain for all the years of oppression and heavy taxes we put on you guys. If I was a black American right now, I'd just be ashamed of my race thanks to this whole BLM thing.

This is actually not a bad tactic. Flood twitter with thanks for Kap and others for showing their deference to the flag and nation. Encourage them to continue kneeling, or perhaps even bow or lay prostrate because it shows submissiveness. Niggers are dumb and will try to 'take it 2 da next level' by holding up a fist or some other blatantly stupid shit which will further alienate even more people.

Nailed it

You don't have to stand for the anthem, but do not cry when you are socially ostracized. It's just socially unacceptable to show disrespect to those who gave their lives for the country and all it represents.

Took that pebble right out of my hand.

First to meme it wins

> Totally, leave the country that millions of men fought to protect.

You seem to forget that they fought for OUR right for freedom, and that entails not having to pledge.

Black people kill more black people than cops
Cigarettes kill more black people than cops
So, won't stand for the national anthem...?
What does the flag/anthem have to do with cops vs black people?
How about, black kid adopted by white people, rescued from piece of shit dad, makes it big time in the NFL, suddenly feels guilty for success, and looks for a way to connect to black roots?

ORDER OF PROCESSION

Citizens (Those who served or are serving the Nation) render salutes in the front of the crowd

The People (Whites) hand over hearts in reverence

The Rest (blacks and other non desirable) take a knee with head bowed and will be in the back of the crowd

Kneeling does look more reverent and submissive. That's right, nigger, BEND THE KNEE to your true master!