BLM and George Soros now being sued by police for inciting racewar

breitbart.com/texas/2016/09/16/black-dallas-cop-sues-black-lives-matter-soros-inciting-race-war/

>attempting to sue a kike

Oh Texas...

It's a shame that he has sudden fits of depression. . .

this. RIP texas

Please Kek, let this be successful!

He wouldn't suffer if he was dead.

You don't know Texans

>inb4 cop mysteriously suicides

Wrong way to deal with Satan Spawn.

inb4 cop and all wittness die in accidents

Im surprised soros isnt dead yet
Half the countries in the world hate him. If all of them hired assassins one of them is bound to get him

That is brilliant. Every police organization that has any issues should sue this motherfucker until he is flat broke.

Actually live in Austin myself.

>fpbp
It's like trying to escape a shark by swimming.

Money buys you powerful allies.

They won't be yelling "Remember the Alamo!" anymore, from now on it will be "Remember the Soros!"

>inb4 Texas is found dead by 50 self inflicted nukes to the back of the head.

He doesnt have any political alignment though so who would publicly give a shit if he died

Fuck this is really smart. It has served its purpose if all it does is connect Soros to BLM publicly.

texas is gonna be suicided at 30 yards with a shotgun isn't he

>>attempting to sue a kike
>Oh Texas...
Tnm.org
We will break free from the tyranny and niggerdom. GOOD NIGHT LEFT SIDE.

I guess the reason he's against Israel is because he doesn't view himself as a Jew then?

self bump for racewar

this will go nowhere as the jews control the courts

but the texans are better with the guns

this will be gud

try to go out and visit the counties. those are the people who will cover the bases in case a war on mexico happens.

if war happens in austin it's too late. as of now you got others looking out for your damn liberal hotbed because they fear your kind will drag them to hell.

Make the fattened hog squeal.

> live in Austin

Day Of The Rope soon, hippie. I promise to jam a plastic grocery bag over your head before I kick the chair out from under you.

We have to take out Alex first so when the old kike finally croaks 20 years later his empire dies with him.

>inb4 Texas loses there gun rights and has to take in six gorrilian refugees

Is that quote real? Guy is legitimately insane.

PARTY TIME

Is there a donation setup for these people? If not, I think we should make one.

Like he said...

If you ask that, then you have never watched one of his interviews. The guys not insane, he is Satan. He knows full well what he is doing.

>canadian statesman

And here I was thinking Canada couldn't fall any farther.

Please win. Soros is a plague.

Actually live in Austin and run a small-batch whisky distillery (I sip my own product) and compete in mustache-growing events.

It's opportunism, something in the business world which is a well known practice.

All he cares about is his own wealth, Jews will sell their brothers and sisters down the river for a few extra shekels. Israel is one businessman away from being destroyed by their own greed. If a Israeli Jew was offered countless amounts of wealth, but was to leak state secrets about Israel to them, he most certainly would do it.

Or rather almost anyone would sell out their own country if enough wealth was brought to the table. It is human greed.

Hipster scum.

I fucking hate Austin.

>black-dallas-cop-sues-black-lives-matter-soros-inciting-race-war
Is the black Dallas cop going to suffer an accident, or heart attack?

I can't find it anywhere, beginning to think it's fake. Anyone have actual proof?

I only shop at the Apple store; it's where I get my groceries, toiletries, and consumer electronics. I ride my fixed-gear Victorian-era bicycle there daily.

This man needs to be hunted down like the jew rat he is by interpol for crimes against humanity. and then take his son and torture him too. weed them out and dispose of the vermin.

>Austin
>Texas
Pick exactly 1

>posts the niggerest president

fpbp