Aside from cartoon girls and repeating integers, what is it that all Cred Forumsacks universally want?

Aside from cartoon girls and repeating integers, what is it that all Cred Forumsacks universally want?

they're waifus

To secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

Seeing others have gangbangs. Pol is full of cucks

Not all Cred Forumsacks are weebshits

The world to burn.

An end to communism and cultures strong, but separated.

Everyone feeling the heat.

First two posts, best two posts.

Trump

Jews gone.

We want Trump to make anime real

/Thread

This and only this.

this, either burn under the heat of thousand asteroids deforming the planet or massive flood washing everything away, it will be very merciful instead of this slow death

/thread

To impose the will of KEK over our political realm

Gassing of all niggers and jews

This pretty much

Life, liberty, and the PURSUIT of happiness

A strong white nation that subtly acknowledges the general superiority of Western Europeans, reacting violently if this suggestion is threatened in any way. Strict immigration policies that only allow in people who are generally of western european descent (subject to dna testing.) A financial system that relies on the skills and labour of white men at every level, to produce, provide and EARN. NO FUCKING JEWS ALLOWED.

The values of the family will strongly feature as the centrepiece for this country.

From here I feel there is no need for further planning. A white nation such as this, left to its own devices, will go where it needs to go. Probably to the stars and beyond. (Where America was going before Jewish influence reached critical levels)

dead muslims

We want our governments to put us first instead of kowtowing to globalism and this arbitrary yet dangerous goal of converting all Western countries into multicultures.

This.

Sharia law without the qur'an

Free speech and press

Pretty much this. Only thing that really keeps me going at this point.

A shame that this means preserving White women and their considerable flaws, but the good comes with the bad.

Use all global resources to build a time machine.

Go back in time and tell hitler not to attack ussr

>universally want
Permission

A future for white children.

Watch the world burn.

Not becoming a minority in my own country, extended to whites becoming minorities in their own countries all over the world, ruled by Islam and Shariah, filled with Arabs and Subsaharan Africans. Healthy families, non-degenerate culture and a strong population instead.

So, in short, the death of the left. Indeed people like the Ayatollahs were "red pilled" on some (((issues))), as was the Shah, but they took it too far in the wrong direction on others.

A GF

free speech

This.

I get that Cred Forums as a whole is dominated by weabs, but Cred Forums is significantly less autistic.

An end to the madness.

Please.

A peaceful world with one unified race of happy people with it's own long history and culture.

Happenings, there's fuck all on TV and the Jews have ruined both the gaming and movie industries. The real world has to entertain us or we'll start breaking shit.

Underrated post

This

Wtf is happening in this pic? Jesus burger-flipping christ.

We wish to see the end of the present administration here. NOW plz.

A universal reset. As a whole humanity has been fuck g up from the beginning. Better trash it and start again.

At 1st, while reading this post, it was funny... and then I was slightly depressed. Fuck.

Start of total eclipse of the heart

Truth

I like frogs

This desu senpai

nice
total destruction for everyone

Neat!

1st mobile air cav.

Im gonna ask k to make a patch.

They want to establish a fascist state where there are no minorities or Jews and there is only one dominant religion. WHy? Because everyone on Cred Forums is pretty much an autistic retard and this is the flip version of Tumblr where if you dont say that Hitler is Great you get called an autistic shill. There is no freedom of speech on this site even though Cred Forums claims it because in a fascist state there is no freedom of anything. And that's what Cred Forums wants.

Sane posters will tell you peace and quiet
But first non whites and jews need to go away

trolls, lefties from reddit and queers will say otherwise

More happenings to shitpost about

purpose

>they are waifus

really makes you think