DUDE TRUMP DOESNT EVEN WANT TO WIN LMAO

>DUDE TRUMP DOESNT EVEN WANT TO WIN LMAO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GZpMJeynBeg
youtube.com/watch?v=p1xiAXMqJIQ
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2015/07/28/the-simpsons-predicted-president-trump-way-back-in-2000/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He is going to win tho.

I used to think trey and Matt were kinda smart but now I realize they are fucking retarded faggots. Never watching their retarded shows again.

It's a cartoon. Don't get so booty blasted.

I honestly don't think Trump ever imagined he would get this far.

it's not Trump, it's not meant to be Trump -- it's Mr. Garrison with some similarities to both Trump and Sanders and Johnson

>I honestly don't think Trump ever imagined he would get this far.

youtu.be/GZpMJeynBeg

Well there was the conspiracy theory that he was there to get Hillary the victory. That theory has been there from the start.

Honestly though South Park has always hit out at both sides. They've always been on the fence.

>there are STILL people in this world who don't know that south park mocks both sides

South Park just lampoons the popular topics of the day to stay relevant. It's not a bad thing though, it helps bring to light some of the topics that are talked about in the media and allows people to poke fun at it for being so ridiculous at times.

soros said its a done deal with hillary becoming president

theres a difference between mocking and just being retarded though. i feel like the route they took with trump was just lazy

>Oprah giggles like a fucking retarded ape
Kek

?
it was just babble from retarded liberals, and we know how liberal "memes" get started, the clinton campaign must have put a memo out to the media to say Trump doesn't actually want to win.

Hes been planning his presidential run since the early 90s. He actually ran on 2000 and dropped out on the reform party ticket. Then he tested the waters again in 2012. He knew he wouldnt win against obama so he waited until this cycle- to go all in, as its possibly his last chance.

>if you think trump doesnt know what hes doing your clearly not paying attention

Yeah, Matt and Trey have never really been deep thinkers. Their non-political episodes are the best. The Scott Tenorman episode, for instance, is much better than any of their middle-of-road political bullshit.

Remember when there weren't so many Mexicons?

youtube.com/watch?v=p1xiAXMqJIQ

More like Duterte desu

At least they portray the trump character as winning and the Hillary character as pathetic and unlikeable.

I've always liked South Park for exposing the ridiculousness of everything. I think the only reason people are getting pissy about it now is because it's so close the election and they're hitting out at Trump.

Muh sour grapes leading to Jew wine

Soros is an old and frail man who can barely speak anymore. He's watching everything he worked towards for the last 75 years crumbling around him. I don't put much stock into what he says anymore. The great and mighty Oz has been exposed and it turns out he's just some babbling, senile, old kike.

>mfw reality shows
>mfw important announcements in Trump Hotels
Trump wins even if he loses. That is the true american way.

Well this could be a trick to get liberals to watch the show and get red pilled. Plus the story arch could go on to say even with Mr. Garrison trying to sabotage his campaign the Turd Sandwich Hillary Clinton could not win the election.

Wait and see if this is a trap to red pill some liberals or something that pokes fun at Trump.

>Libtards

no thanks

south park is such an interesting topic on Cred Forums

this board is pretty much 50/50 divided on whether or not matt and trey are spineless edgy lolbertarians, or successfully pointing out the idiocy involved in plebian politics

though it seems that lately there's less hate for them being on-the-fence cowards and more for them not being extreme right enough

>Implying mocks to either side were quality
member berries were semi-interesting as an idea, but overall the episode was devoid of humor.

>will athletes sit or stand during the anthem
>mr garrison with spraytan doesn't want to win
>JJ Abrams does another lazy reboot
>Kyle's dad is once again a kike like when he sued the school for sexual harassment eighty times

Wait did you see that. What is that.

>Zoom and enchance.

Do you see?

I thought PC principle was interesting as a character and story arc. He's kinda like Ms. Chokesondick in many regards. But they've been having a lot of shitty episodes and its going the way of zombie simpsons without the guests.

If they started having celebrities play themselves they would literally be equal to zombie simpsons.

Oh shit!

>ignoring the white knight and dildo

ones a cuck and the other is an oil drilling jew
So i think its impossible for them to be alt-right

Member no welfare?

its not really divided, both are true. They play it safe, and it works.

MADMEN!

No it's because South Park wasn't always only about hamfisted political messages. They were in the show, but wasn't so frequent and continous with awful jokes. Quality massively dipped after the "30 Minutes to Air" special and especially more in the past five season.

It's not that I want them to be right wing. That would ruin the show.
My problem is ONLY with using Mr. Garrison as a stand-in for trump. By using Garrison rather than trumps actual likeness, they can get away with strawmanning the shit out of him and being able to fall back on "oh well it's not actually trump" even though everyone knows that's what it's supposed to mean.

It's just spineless. Loved the 'member berries though.

BTFO by a cartoon.

Dildo?

The "Trump wants to lose" thing allows Trey and Matt to easily adjust their story to the real-life election results.

If Hillary wins, it's only because her opponent actively sabotaged himself, thus Hillary still sucks and cynicism is restored.

If Trump/Garrison wins, it's meant to be a dig at the stupidity and willful blindness of the American voters, thus everything sucks and cynicism is restored.

It's a storytelling device, basically.

>It's a cartoon
This is the same excuse Jon Leibowitz gave when he was accused of brainwashing.
>it's just a comedy show

I'm hoping that Hillary being an unlikable bitch is going to be the joke by the end.
>Garrison keeps trying to make himself unelectable
>meanwhile Hillary keeps passing out, wheezing, fighting frogs, talking shit about the electorate, and getting into scandals, making Garrison look like a more desirable option even with him actively trying to sabotage his campaign

garrison's going to be interesting because they've now invested in him as trump for 2 seasons. it will be hard to make some logical changes, even if they both started to support trump.

i was watching the thread going when the show aired, and most people were butthurt (or being faggots saying "i'm a trump voter and look at how not offended i am!") by the accusation of trump having no policy, but i think it was more directly aimed at his pledge to deport illegals. i think anyone with a grasp on the logistics of that kind of thing will know it'll be a monumental and very time-consuming task.

i find it easy to see where matt and trey are coming from, here. trump is a businessman and a TV personality. he was a meme before memes were a thing, and if you step back and look at america's choices for this year's election, it does look pretty fucking whacko: a TV personality and an evil old cunt yelling at nazi frogs.

south park is good for putting things into perspective, so if you're going to hate it, hate it for being spineless and flip-floppy, not for being not extreme enough.

So it's like the episode where Garrison keeps trying to get fired by being increasingly queer in public and everyone tolerates him instead?

The "fuck'em in the ass" stand-in for Trump's extreme statements works just fine. But wanting to lose does not, its a boring conspiracy.

>I only wanted to sell my new book.
>I was just trying to get publicity for my new reality tv show.
is 500% better, but that only really worked early in the primaries.

You would have to transition it into:
>I didn't want to win, but I guess I might keep going with it and see what happens.
And that is very different from wanting to lose.

Get a load of this fucking goyium.
The cia plans all major psyOPs 20 years in advance. They are master mind manipulators. Politics is a fucking show. A fun one though.

Live from hillary crypt

The theme does seem to be reboots, so why not? They already dug up the douche and the turd.

To the casual viewer, Clinton is BTFO because she is the TURD SANDWICH. This just reinforces the view that Hillary is truly despised and people rather have a Trump presidency than a Turd one..

>labeling a 2015 episode as 2000

>DUDE WE'RE GOING TO TOTALLY PRETEND WE HATE BOTH CANDIDATES BUT MOSTLY JUST BASH TRUMP AND SHILL FOR HILLARY LMAO

Didn't expect anything else from oil drillers (((Matt Stone))) and (((Trey Parker)))

it's not lazy, but more so they don't have much to get Trump with. the rest of the episode was pretty good, I just didn't laugh as hard with the garrison scenes.

if I know the show, garrison does in fact win and gets the rest of the country, then the world, to fuck the world's problems to death. expect an isis style execution video with garrison and isis

also wine bottle has a nazi eagle

Nope, TPP, Carbon tax?

I dont want a diet coke hillary clinton in office when I can have a god emperor.

South Park hits all sides.

Learn to laugh at yourselves a little fucking christ.

>>labeling a 2015 episode as 2000
>being this big of a stupid nigger
Here give this liberal shit rag a click faggot.
The more you know.
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2015/07/28/the-simpsons-predicted-president-trump-way-back-in-2000/

Matt and Tre literally name the Jew as a divisive antagonizer and chameleon who stirs hatred between tribes from the shadows and y'all think they're shitty because they're gonna make jokes about DJT too?

Buncha pussies, that's what you are.

>Lisa as president says one line about Prez Trump
That's all it was, there was no illustration of him on an escalator until 2015.
>then bart the unemployed faggot tells china not to worry about the debt payments
lol so much foresights

Weak sauce. kys

Kill yourself autistic idiot
They know more about society and politics than you will in your entire life

wew, he doesn't even know America made the deal of a lifetime, when they made the Arabic penensula, and the rest of the world, to sell their oil in dollars.

>My problem is ONLY with using Mr. Garrison as a stand-in for trump. By using Garrison rather than trumps actual likeness, they can get away with strawmanning the shit out of him and being able to fall back on "oh well it's not actually trump" even though everyone knows that's what it's supposed to mean.

Get where you're coming from but disagree that that will be the impact it has. Hillary being visibly Hillary will undermine her (they were pretty tame in Ep1 - just showing how little enthusiasm anyone has for her) while all the outrageous shit they have Mr. Garrison pull will be remembered by most as...Mr. Garrison being fucking hilarious. Only the must die-hard SJWs will see it as a direct reflection of what (they'd like) Trump to be.

Meanwhile the fact they're clearly continuing to go after the SJWs - with the emphasis on 'funny women' this ep - will continue to enrage exactly the people we want to see enraged and whose retarded sperg outs will only draw attention to the kind of scum lining up behind Hillary.

It absolutely fucking amazes me how many retards think the scene on the right postdates the scene on the left.

>a cartoon disagrees with me
>wtf I hate south park now

Anyone who can't handle the bantz is a faggot who needs to toughen the leather. I don't agree with everything those guys do, but only assholes need to have everyone agree with them on everything.

This. The character driven episodes, especially season 3-6 are my favorites.

I have a feeling they're going to dig up the little league gag. Where every single kid tries to throw the baseball games because nobody wants to play.

The joke will be neither one wants to be president so they keep trying to throw the election. Regardless of the real world outcome of the election, Garrison is probably going to be stuck being President as he's already an established character.

Seeing as they put the episodes together in 6 days I think it will be very closely related to the actual state of the race.

The election is just such a giant elephant in the room right now it has to become the underlying axis of the story.

>Garrison is probably going to be stuck being President as he's already an established character

I think you're right user
They can spend the second half of the season with him in office, there's plenty of comedy there

they are pretty much spot an except about Trump. they're fucking retarded about Trump.

The oceans 11 thing worked because they had a story worked out and all they had to do was reverse Obama and McCain's roles and switch out like 3 jokes.

But they need to do episodes about something other than the fucking election. Or 1/3rd of the season will be hopelessly dated.

This.

South Park makes fun of everyone and if you can't handle that they sometimes make fun about stuff you like then you don't deserve to laugh at the rest you sad little fuck

No, he fucking won't, you cunt!

>people criticize jokes that are substandard
lolollol you just don't get the joke lololol

enjoy eating your turd sandwich.

The people doesn't profit from this.

I think South Park is moving, for better and for worse, into a much more time-sensitive state of mind.

Which I think is fine tbqhfam. They have had 18 seasons straight of just telling funny and insightful stories about South Park and the characters. If they didn't shift gears into using their uniquely timely creation schedule to their benefit the show would be basically dead.

>Literally the jew is behind everything
>Fuck this leftist propaganda, they make jokes about Trump!

They make fun of everyone and everything. Stop being mad when it happens to you.

>people criticize jokes that are substandard
Can't verify your opinion, faggot

I think we can all agree that Douche is better than Turd Sandwich.

>Hey goys....I mean guys. Aren't white people like us just soooooo lame?

Why is Trump Canadian?

Wow. Matt's wife is waifu-tier.

>boohoo south park made fun of my candidate dey so dumb and not funny
Grow up cunt

you guys still enjoying the Jackovosaurs we sent you? they're just like Jerry Lewis

>he still thinks theres a difference between Trump and Hillary

loooool millennials

>not understanding the impact of 3-5 supreme court justice picks

Sad

Of course, we wouldn't know how to be that hilarious

Soros is going to find himself surprised.

Reminder that Matt Stone literally raises his wife's black son.

>DONT MAKE FUN OF TRUMP :'(

learn to take a joke you safe space faggot

It's only the first episode fucking chill out

I think randy will learn about the Internet and get red pilled soon

How many episodes until we see Pepe

that's trey parker

Holy fuck he owns he's very own IRL token

Also, gross

They joke about anything even Trump. Just accept it and don't be like the SJW or muslims.

>making fun of BLM last week
>making fun of jews more than any other show in TV history

they're just leaving work at work senpai

>Jew was behind it all at the end.
Shows good lads.

Yeah, that theory is old and stupid at this point.

Hillary was the turd sandwich in the show though.

/thread

Are you retarded, or did you spot that with your eagle eyes?

I thought one was a homo.

This.
The episode wasn't even that bad.

The world just hasn't been the same since Democracy Spring.

From the beginning of time to the end of it the only redpilled cartoon will forever remain Sealab 2021.

This cannot be factually denied.