How many proper white people are there in the world today?

How many proper white people are there in the world today?

1,377,148,869 is the official approximation.

>"Hot" Dutch girl

If you could break this down it would be awesome.

It's probably a lot less

I'm pretty sure argentina is the whitest non european country there is

>proper white people
I have no idea of what that is.

Pretty sure I don't qualify as white tbqh familia

I'd estimate that about... 500 million?

Source?

Not enough.

Really hard to tell, but if you google it most people who looked at the numblers came up with 800 milion - 1.3 billion

Me too.

The Irish are proper whites imo

/thread.

1 reporting in.
Lets count em Cred Forums, whites only
>inb4 Achmed

ONE

i have brown eyes, brown hair and tannable skin but im pale at the moment because its been winter

am i white? my grandmother was in hitler youth. both my parents were born in europe my dad was born in germany. mum was born in england. dads parents were welsh and german and my mums parents were english

if i go in the sun to long i look like a shit skin...

>tfw didnt inherit my mothers blue yes

north america and european populations account for 1.1 billion people. africa, asia, south america, and oceania account for 6.1 billion.

adjusted for population demographics, north america and and europe account for 750 million white people with a birthrate of 1.3.

there 6.3 billion non-whites on the planet with an average birthrate of 3.5

what could possibly go wrong?

So... WE WUZ IRISH N SHIET

When I fill out government paperwork, I list my "race" as Norman-American

6 million

Based. I wonder of there are Frisian-Americans.

There is roughly 400 million people in Western Europe. Let's guess that 85% are actually European, that's 340 million.

There are roughly 310 million people in Eastern Europe. Assuming 95% are European, that's 295 million.

So 635 million in Europe.

In North America there is 25 million in Canada and 210 million in the United States. In central and south america there are probably around 30 million in Brazil, around 20 million in Argentina, and around 15 million in the other countries. For all of the Americas, then, roughly 300 million.

Then 5 million in South Africa, 25 million between Aus/NZ, and maybe 5 million in Asia (expats and such). That's 35 million.

So a grand total of 970 million.

I think so. you tell me:
*3/4 British Isles, 1/8 Italian, 1/16 Swedish, 1/16 French & Native American
*Blue-Green Eyes, Medium/Dark Brown Hair, light but not pale skin

Maybe like 12

vs. ~ 6.4 billion

It's basically 6 to 1, boys.
We lose this game on a long enough timeline.

Alpha centauri escape when?

If you look at the thumbnail, it looks like there's a dick right in front of her mouth.

Solid summary. However, the lack of race-consciousness makes these numbers mean far less than they would with any other racial grouping.

1 Billion whites would be more than sufficient to dominate the world. Hell, 50-100 million racially conscious whites (concentrated in 1 or a couple of nations) would be enough. But scattered, taught to hate themselves, and with large and growing populations of foreign races within their own homelands it's a far more difficult situation.

fuck that, i like those odds. let us stay and purge the earth of shitskins

I guess we're forgetting a hundred million screamin' (honorary) nips too, so maybe we've got a shot.

i don't trust those crafty jap bastards but i know what you mean

Genetically it sounds like it but you're not pure and special like the aryan race, you're an infectious agent of degeneracy that can be controlled.