HIllarys new book is not getting good reviews

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/01/watch-three-times-bill-clinton-promised-make-america-great/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

For more than a year, Hillary Clinton has laid out an ambitious agenda to improve the lives of the American people and make our country stronger and safer. Stronger Together presents that agenda in full, relating stories from the American people and outlining the Clinton/Kaine campaign’s plans on everything from apprenticeships to the Zika virus, including:

-Building an economy that works for everyone, not just those at the top.

-Making the biggest investment in good-paying jobs since World War II, including infrastructure, manufacturing, clean energy, and small business.

-Making debt-free college a reality and tackling the student debt crisis.

-Defeating ISIS, strengthening our alliances, and keeping our military strong.

-Breaking down the barriers that hold Americans back by reforming our broken immigration system, ending mass incarceration, protecting voting rights, and fixing our campaign finance system.

-Putting families first through universal, affordable health care; paid family and medical leave, and affordable child care.

Stronger Together offers specific solutions and a bold vision for building a more perfect union.

You know you don't have to buy the book to review it, right?

Most of the country sees her as a liar and hypocrite. She shot herself in the foot with that "Basket of Deplorables" comment.

PRAISE KEK

It's because of racists, sexist and Trump supporters

This. In this case, it's funny. But there are many annoying cases of fanboys going on there and spamming retarded reviews just because they are ass blasted.

What an excelent idea and thats exactly why i shared it here.

Wow she got the time to campaign AND write a whole book in such short terms, I wonder how trumpet will recover

> stronger together
Why did they adopt the Bremainer slogan?

Yes but she's sold like

>Bremainer slogan
Why did Trump adopt Clintons slogans make america great again?

They've been campaigning together for the last three months, when'd they get the time to write the book? Ghostwritten?

underated

Do you even realize how badass that is?

Four Times Bill Clinton Promised to Make America Great Again

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/01/watch-three-times-bill-clinton-promised-make-america-great/

When does trumps policy book come out?

Best part was that I read some journo crying over how most of the reviews are about the candidate and not the merits of the book.

I'm still waiting that faggot to review Mein Kampf based on the contents and not the writer.

>four
>link says three

Typical Jewish shilling for Jew website.

It already did.

I went to the signing in NYC at Trump Tower
Bought two copies, got both signed, and shook hands with the God Emperor himself.

Didn't get a picture of the fateful moment though, got battery-cucked because I was liveposting the signing on Cred Forums

>Leaf actually believes she wrote the book herself.

I'll bet 10 kielbasas that it was actually a ghost writer.

Apparently it sold 3000 copies in it's first week. First week sales usually account for about 1/3rd of total sales. So this book will sell ten thousand copies max.

Trump will win this by a landslide.

Found this in my local Waterstones today btw. Wouldn't be surprised if it sells more.

Why do they care about the US election anyway

Let's compare with The Art Of The Deal

This. It's actually near-impossible that it wasn't. There's not even that much shame in that, it's pretty much an open secret.

Writing this is a full time job and you can't do that when you're on the campaign trail. Much less when you're fucking half dead.

BAHAHAHA