Cuck College Students think Hillary's quotes belong to Trump

Redpilling the masses at its finest

youtube.com/watch?v=zUksnEaUfGI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/MarkDice/videos
youtu.be/Z3wnsMSz_wE
youtube.com/watch?v=bZ2jD5hVl7U
nationalreview.com/article/429138/hillary-clinton-feminist-bill-clinton-sexual-assault
nationalreview.com/article/429138/hillary-clintons-feminist-platform
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2014/02/why-hillary-clinton-wont-pay-for-disparaging-her-husbands-accusers/283801/
youtube.com/watch?v=AivCRdzoeVw
rawstory.com/2016/09/here-are-the-neo-nazi-origins-of-donald-trump-jr-s-warming-up-the-gas-chamber-comment/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>VCU
>cuck central

you don't even know the half of it

can you send it to Mark Dice?

>SPICY
top kek

give me his contact info and I gladly will

Fuck this country if this is our future.

This needs spread

I kek'd at that part

3:04 'that's spicy' kek

OHHH THAT'S PRETTY SPICY

his channel, but ptobably better throught his social media
youtube.com/user/MarkDice/videos

He used to make the same videos about asking politically vague questions random people on the streets

Well done.
Think I actually saw gears turning in their heads whereas when they were being asked the questions they were blank.

That was quick. Spicy.

this kid is the epitome of VCU

Shout out to the niggress for saying this is surprising because trump is always painted as a bad guy.

There are more videos like this to come from this channel. This was a trail and error process. While this video came out great, we learned what to do next time to improve. There is a BLM protest planned Wedensday against a Trump Student Coalition. The Trump people will be out numbered so look for that video soon.

I kek'd at this guy.

This is why the media is so importante. Your average person doesn't know shit.

>Does it change your opinion at all?
>Iunno cuz you always think of Donald Trump as the big bad guy.

I fucking hate the media's representation of any conservative candidate.

How the fuck could anybody attribute the first two quotes to Trump? They're so obviously against everything he's ever said. And who the hell doesn't know about Bob Byrd?

Fucking libcucks man.

There will be no mistaking who the crap belongs to at the first debate.
youtu.be/Z3wnsMSz_wE

why are they all dressed like it's 2007

Top Kek

she was actually the most redpilled out of all of them. While she wasn't too hot on Trump at first, she knew Clinton was the scum of the earth. In the end, she said she likely wouldn't be voting at all - which is what we are going for. Most of these people won't be persuaded to vote Trump but we hope to send them to a third party waste vote or keep them sitting at home in November. This new push to make college campuses polling places is what we are really fighting against. We know what the agenda is there and its dragging in the most indoctrinated drones to pull a lever for muh progressivism

wait what are 2016 clothes?

Nice work out there, I look forward to more.

This is great. Maybe this convinced a couple of them to vote Jew Stein or Johnson instead of Clinton. Or just not vote at all.

americans dont care about how they look. Also notice how almost everyone in that video is overweight

Fucking hell. How clueless/brainwashed are these faggots?

Without seeing the title to this thread, I would've known pretty much every single quote mentioned in the video was attributable to Clinton.

They seriously have no idea how right South Park was when they said that this election was essentially a choice between a "turd sandwich" and a "giant douche".

The MSM conditioning is far too strong.

What? Maybe 1/4 of them were overweight at most

The black girl and the androgynous little butterball were the only fat ones

Just look up Mark Dice on twitter.

Homosexuality linked to mental retardation confirmed!

>Those reactions
Really made them think

[email protected]

it really made them think

I know right, it's the current year.

>not posting Hitler quotes on kikebook and attributing them to Bob Marley to mop up the likes

If you are not doing this already you are missing out.

None of them will change their votes. Within hours they will rationalize it away and end up telling their friends about their encounter with a horrible white bigot with a microphone. Former liberal from the SF Bay and I know exactly how these people think because I used to be one of them.

SF Bay liberals are a whole nother ball game. There is hope with these people I mean its the Capital of the Confederacy for Gods sake

>3:01
>oh that's pretty spicy

He sounds like a homosexual eunuch. What a cuck

Because modern fashion is shit.

Stop shilling your YT channel anytime.

Who /spicy/ here?

Is this gonna be the spicy new meme of 2016?

because I expect someone else to find this on their own and post this?
If I'm not for me, who will be

something told me that when he said that he was destined to become a meme

What struck me was that none of these people seemed to question what they were told at the end. None of them asked for proof or sources, they seemed to just accept that Clinton said these things and chuckled about it. "Hehe that's spicy lol"

Is that what lefties do? Just swallow up whatever they're told without a second thought?

>777
New meme confirmed.

Colleges are daycares designed to defraud the US govt and taxpayer out of billions of dollars every year.

I don't think it'll catch on. We'd have to force it. The kid wasn't as combative as Carl the Cuck or AIDS Skrillex and a lot of the meme came from the sound of his voice, which cannot be replicated in image macros. This meme was born, raised, and will die in this thread.

RIP Spicy 1889-1945

My thoughts exactly...and to think I went through all the trouble of printing sources/downloading video clips of her to show them

He is doing good work.

Spicy trips. m8.

>marriage is between a man and a woman
>these women who fucked my husband are trash

>wow she must hate her own gender

The logic of a 'Man of Colour'. And I can't even stand the woman.

you forgot to mention they are also designed to make complete fucking morons feel superior to "uneducated" people

>777 KEK WILLS IT
Let me see your trips your fucking shill

>331 views
>redpilling the masses
>masses

>explaining how this meme won't become a meme unless it's forced
>must be a shill

feel free to spread it around, that's kind of how this works. Or are you just waiting for CNN? if so, do us all a favor and hold your breath while you wait.

did you even click the link bro?

>shes a worse person for hating her own gender

REEEE Gender is a social construct!

But seriously, how the fuck are millennials so stupid?

They must be retarded to think Trump uttered those blatant statements xd

Also, some of you may enjoy my other video:
Bill Clinton BTFO
youtube.com/watch?v=bZ2jD5hVl7U

kek for days on this one

Republicans should be on campuses passing out leaflets of nothing but Hillary quotes. Even if they're quotes from the 90s or 2000s, they're still viewpoints she once had.

>American liberals look unironically like this

i'm surprised he didn't use 'blacks are super predators'

hey, trips don't lie
you couldn't even make fucking dubs dude so I really don't want to hear it

>How the fuck could anybody attribute the first two quotes to Trump? They're so obviously against everything he's ever said.
Wut? The first quote was about Iran. Trump constantly goes on about how bad Iran is.

that is coming in a future video, don't worry

Birth of a meme

Someone tweet this to mark dice so he can take it to the next level

is he a jew?

he sounds like one

Not anymore. You killed it.

>that's pretty spicy
>that's good
>mhhhh

the grunt is what makes it

You know how easy it is to stand out here when you're surrounded by jabba the huts? Problem is there are more land whales too.

>ironically looking like that

Lulz

>these people can vote
Thanks for the daily reminder that democracy was a mistake

I'm having a hearty kek at "That's pretty spicy" though

"OH THATS PRETTY SPICY"
>"OH THATS PRETTY SPICY"
"OH THATS PRETTY SPICY"
>"OH THATS PRETTY SPICY"
"OH THATS PRETTY SPICY"
>"OH THATS PRETTY SPICY"

VCU a shit

This. I do sales. I regularly deal with negress "doctors" or idiots going for their post grad degrees that feel the need to inform me upfront about how intelligent they are. The next conversation typically goes something like this:

>Then you undoubtedly understand basic finance, right?
Yeah

>Well, do you know what you owe our company?
Uhhhhh...

>Your interest rate?
I know it's high

>Yeah, we show 14%. That sound right?
Yeah

>And your payment?
About $400 (Typically $50 higher than it is)

>And did you do a 15 or ten year note?
Not sure

>You try to keep the payments nice and low?
Yeah. I probably did the 15.

>Then you'd have 120 payments left at $400! That's $48,000 over just the remainder! You should know better than that, c'mon man.
I know, but it's you guys and your financing.

>What if I could give you more product, keep your amount financed around the same, and only raise that payment slightly while keeping you on the same payoff date?
I'd be in

These retards typically have $22,000 financed at 13% on a ten year term. They get the terms "balance," "amount financed," and "total payment" all messed around in their head and are too proud to say they don't understand me. I sell them again, add another $20,000, their balance shows up at $35,000, payment goes up $100, and they leave hugging me because I just "saved them $13,000."

I love modern colleges.

Uhhh...that's the point. Normies don't spend their Saturday nights alone browsing Cred Forums.

God's work user - great idea!
keep it up

Degenerate, hook nosed, kike.

He grows stronger with every day

Why is there a huge black buffalo sized nigger in the college? Shouldn't it be in a farm being milked?

That's a pretty spicy video.

>We know what the agenda is there and its dragging in the most indoctrinated drones to pull a lever for muh progressivism

Professor Kikenburg will make it a class assignment, for credit, to go vote, I guaranfuckingtee it.

It's ok for the Church of the Jew to openly talk about candidates, but if a Christian church says they like one person over another it's illegal.

Simply another coincidence...

Oh yeah, scheming a nigger that got a doctorate for free is terrible.

If you went through 6+ years of university and then sat through an hour long closing where a fucking Truth in Lending doc gets put right under your face yet still didn't see an issue, I should legally be allowed to pick between your PhD or your firstborn daughter as my prize.

Hillary is the one calling for us to go to war with all the countries we don't like tho

where the hell did you learn this shit?

did you go to some jewish school or something?

>oh that's pretty spicy
>mmm

I just wish Cred Forums could have been there the day he did his lecture on Saul Alinsky

user are you jewish?

Public school in a rural area of northeast USA. No Jews. Realize that most people in America live paycheck to paycheck, don't keep a budget, doing know where their money goes, are impressed by suits and big words, and are too proud to admit ignorance; and you can do whatever you want.

wtf now i love Hillary

Lapsed Catholic. I'm American.

But if you mean heritage wise, I'm potato and pasta nigger in equal parts.

>looking like this ironically

>None of them asked for proof or sources

They probably didn't want to look like a weirdo arguing with a guy on camera.

that fat kid was the only one with a brain. Everyone else was a stupid normie chad or stacy virtue signalling and thinking they are smart

He looks nice though

In Germany too.

Getting all my clothes from Zalando is why I look like 2008.

you're an honorary jew, user

you can sit in the front of the oven

You bants master. I know Polish chicks are better, don't rub it in.

Thanks for doing the work, user. Subbed. Keep that spicy shit coming

How'd you get into that sort of work?

God blonde women are such fucking cucks
Kill me

Surprisingly nicely done. The questioner wasn't your typical browbeating gotcha asshole, and the students included all behaved reasonably.

This video was clearly geared at changing minds, rather than the more common similar vids which aim to humiliate.

spice levels, user
>spice levels

Wow. So you're telling me if I stopped being socially avoidant I could make a lot of money off of these dumb pricks?

Triple dubs /witnessed/

kek is with us

This is hilarious, VCU is lefty/hipster central in VA and this whole thing doesn't surprise me one bit

Want to know what they do after they graduate? Work as a server at one of the many restaurants in the Fab/Cartoon districts that surround the campus

spice doesnt sound as spicy

Thanks, user. Shall you be warming it up before or after you take my guns?

Fan/Carytown

there's a lot of ways to make money user, but none of them will happen if you don't make it happen.

humiliating is the only way to reach to libs. hurting their egos is what actually gets something done. if youre polite theyll simply scream "respect my opnions" and walk away, still having their same cuck views

Nice to know how our future will look like.

counterexample:
The video we're discussing.

SPICE UP YOUR LIFE

Is there a market for this sort of thing outside the election cycle?

I live in a Liberal Artsy tourist town, and I'm also trying to get a youtube channel going. Not sure what people would want to see, though.

Sales is still a "buy a suit, print out your résumé, and go meet the manager" business. Just go work at a place that pays 100% commission and sells a hard to sell product. Hiring for sales and even most finance is still done by the people that you'll be working with. Our HR office is in a closet on the 3rd floor, and she's not allowed to walk on the sales floor or break room. She's there as a formality.

Shouldn't have to tell you this, user.

Yeah, unemployed and living with their parents in Northern Virginia after wasting $40k

but it needs to be a noun, not an adjective

>we're reaching persuasiveness levels ???

>smiling and laughing when being told it was all Hillary like a little kid knowing they are wrong but won't admit it or change

Let's you know that these people all have the mentality of children.

Mhmmm mhhmm.

SHUT IT DOWN!

>spiciness
>adjective

why cant burgers speak their own language?

That's interesting. How does the economy affect your work? Go through any down periods? If so, how do you deal with them?

Don't even care if you're Jewish or not, fuck them over if they are that dumb. Even sweeter considering they claim to be educated.

BASED

>implying they still dont go on social media to call trump hitler

These kids are allowed to vote. I don't want to be the "land owner only" kind of vote supporter, but damn.

This is a bit of a personal question, but how much do you make each week? I've been slaving away with computers for the last 5 years and if it's really that easy to screw people into giving you money I need to rethink a lot of things.

I'm in the vacation industry. I'm fairly exposed to the economy, but as long as some people go on vacation, I still make money. I'm in the Northeast. February to April I make no fucking money.

Guy interviewing sounds 12.

>I would've known pretty much every single quote mentioned in the video was attributable to Clinton.

Well duh. This thread insinuates that.

Dunno really, this guy wasn't too eager to just go for Trump with the usual smugness and he was the only one to guess Clinton at one of the questions in the entire video.

THATS PRETTY SPICY

OH THAT'S PRETTY SPICY

>ooh, that's spicy! Mmm!
The best response.
Well, next to

>hopefully neither?
That girl is still a believer and an optimist. That is a little bit adorable.

They seemed pretty receptive to me. I certainly expect that the questioner wound up with a fair amount of humiliating and/or angry footage, and excluded it.

Do you really imagine that those that are upset or embarrassed in these situations go out and vote for Trump?

Hillary will say anything to make the people around her like her at all times.

A N Y T H I N G
N
Y
T
H
I
N
G

Praise Kek.
Also, VCU senior. I hate it.

>the spice must flow

that fucking 'hand'

OP, next time, you need to establish credibility first to turn off the voice of doubt in their heads.

Do this by reading out from papers you're holding wehile ensuring the interviewee that all of these quotes are sourced from prominent news organizations.

>Hillary will say anything to make the people around her like her at all times.

Doing gods work noggers

I like the black woman with big milk cartons.

>Acceptance rate: 60% (2016)

That's because people like you belong in a trade, not higher education.

>reddit gold user
top kek

fucking kek

Too unstable to go by the week. I work on 100% commission.

Cleared $140,000 last year. Only set to make $80,000 this year. Mostly due to the election year tendency of Americans to not spend.

Don't get me wrong, I sell legitimately as well, but when shit like this is there, it's low hanging fruit.

Gotcha. Three months out of the year doesn't seem like it'd be too hard to prepare for, especially if you're budgeting and making as much as you're saying.

What's your home life like? Single? Married? Paying for a house? Comfortable and happy?

And what does your work schedule look like?

Radford best Ford

Good work, fella.

What surprised me most is how they think Trump would be against LEGAL immigration

Or how he would start a war

They must not have watched a single speech by him or spent 5 minutes skimming through his policies on his site.

It's all Facebook posts and HuffPost headlines in their mind

when you say a trade, what specific trades do you mean?

im in the refrigeration trade and am getting pretty annoyed at the meme its low skilled low pay labour

It seemed like Bill wanted to tell the guy to save him

>your life will be spiced up if you reply 'spicy dreams, spice man' in this thread

I speak to normies on the street regularly, and have made quite a few acquaintances.

They'll nod and agree, say "wow," then go right back to thinking whatever the media tells them. They'll be interested and look at your sources too, but nothing will change.

This desu. I'm a sophomore, and my outlook isn't as hot as I'd hoped. I work as a caterer between classes, $10/hour for three years. None of my projects have taken off.

That meme doesn't exist.

Trades are for dumb dumbs.

The pay is good and the training is what it is, kind of like training a dog to do tricks.

Spicy dreams, spice man

>his spice and optimism: gone

Can confirm

>What's your home life like? Single? Married? Paying for a house? Comfortable and happy?
Single. Renting in order to be able to move freely.

Nice house in a quiet community surrounded mostly by vacation homes. I'm 24 and the most junior person there by a solid 25-30 years. I'm a 10 minute cab ride from the main drag in town and there's a huge state college nearby. There's a practically inexhaustible supply of stupid college girls to fuck.

Dating a girl right now, though.

God bless that user who did it

Redpilling the masses.
the Trump Train welcome all good americans

I live in a very religious area, please don't tell me people leave the house without at least a button up shirt

How the fuck does someone NOT KNOW how long of a loan they got? Or the interest? The capital left?

For God's sake this clearly shows why American college students end up with gigantic debts. They're all fucking retarded.

Ben Browder?

Of course it is you idiot

That sounds like a nice setup. Any idea where you're going from here? Big plans or goals?

How difficult was it to get on at your company? I read you mentioned six years of schooling?

Yes. We could drop at least half of all college/university students off at farms to stop the labor shortage and the country would be much better off for it.

tbqh this is how I imagine most American posters on here

Even if they know, it's still the same thing. The rates are so high that we effectively double the balance over the term. We don't even offer a 15 year note anymore. If they agree to it, we just get to add the benefit of keeping the term the same/taking years off.

hillary said all that?

I guess I support her now

There is literally no source for Clinton saying that "these women are trash" thing you fucking idiots.

Looks bretty Cred Forums to me. Like a plump and sonder dyllan roof

>SPICY
>MMH MMH
i can't stop laughing that man is a hero

>Any idea where you're going from here?
Corporate ladder or a friend's new gig in the same industry.

>How difficult was it to get on at your company? I read you mentioned six years of schooling?
Nigger, I'm a college dropout. I left after two years of not learning shit. I had $600 in EE bonds left to my name, cashed them out, bought a suit, and started applying places. Got hired at this one. It was that or kill myself.

If they weren't retarded they wouldn't take a 22K loan @13% over 15 years and always pay the minimum, and you'd be forced to reduce the rates.

I got a loan (even if just 12000€) at 7% over 10 years and unless I buy a second house (still undecided) I'm planning to pay it off completely before the 4 year mark.

Shill BTFO
nationalreview.com/article/429138/hillary-clinton-feminist-bill-clinton-sexual-assault

You're an absolute inspiration

>Dress slacks.
>Dress shoes.
>FUCKING T-SHIRT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
YOU FUCKING FAGGOT STOP DOING SHIT LIKE THIS?
DOES THIS LOOK GOOD TO YOU AUTISTIC FUCKS?

Is this really how the kids are dressing for college anymore? Wtf?

Why was the black one scary spice?

Now theyre all old spice

>When allegations of sexual misconduct emerged during Bill’s 1992 presidential run, she’s reported to have said “Who is going to find out? These women are trash. Nobody’s going to believe them.” Multiple people also report that she called the women “sluts” and “whores” — you know, for daring to be raped.

nationalreview.com/article/429138/hillary-clintons-feminist-platform

> She also led efforts to undermine Gennifer Flowers, whom she referred to as "trailer trash."

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2014/02/why-hillary-clinton-wont-pay-for-disparaging-her-husbands-accusers/283801/

You linked me to a "source" that doesn't even say that it's true, links to an another "source" that actually has no source at all.

And you people laugh at how other people are stupid?

So no prior knowledge required?

Any suggestions for places to look? Any reading or seminars maybe? Think's are looking grim, fampai

God damn it, it fucking infuriates me that people this retarded have the same voting power as me.

I love you. Kike or no.

videos like this don't really mean anything.
You could go to a gun show or something and use old quotes from Trump to get the same response

Shut the fuck up, burgerfag.

>Thats pretty spicy
He knows

They're pretty much locked into our financing barring a perfect credit score. There's no prepayment penalty, but nobody will touch the loans.

No prior knowledge. Read a few sales books, buy a suit, and hit the bricks. Cialdini, Ziggler, and Carnegie are good starts.

>Potato/Pasta nigger.
My brethren.
You make me wanna be the best I can be user.

There was an alternative to (((liberal democracy)))

>Tfw Trump forces all college graduates without jobs in 4~ years into hard labor jobs the mexicans were doing.
Would really make them think wouldn't it?

The logic of the quote isn't "they're trash for having sex with my husband", it's "they're trash for claiming to have had sex with my husband".

>Tfw Finance major
Can I be as big a jew as you one day user?

it obviouslt meant enough for you to reply to it fuckin shill

>2016
>still dressing like its 2007

>VCU
wait isn't this moot's college?
topkek

Are you sure you're old enough to be on Cred Forums, Leevi Jesperi?

I want Adolf.

BRING HIM BACK!

Is there any university campus in the US that isn't Cuck central in ?

According to my buddy that works selling securities and products for AXA, no. You have so much red tape now it's retarded. His father loved having him around at his firm before he took his 7 because he could say shit nobody else was allowed to.

The smaller community colleges and unis

The answer is the same as the answer to "Are there any European countries that aren't cuck central".

Which is "Some, but less and less every day"

;_;

Thanks for correcting the record

>trades are for dumb dumbs
>kind of like training a dog to do tricks

you sound incredibly buttblasted, did some tradesman scam you off your neetbucks?

inb4 'clearing over 300k a year bro!'

fucking kek you glorious bastards.

Yeah, well, sorry to bring the collective wrath of Cred Forums down on me by saying this but an exercise like this is all a bit too facile, isn't it, to really further our cause in any significant way.

The very fact that Cred Forums browsers are exclaiming "shit, how could they not know that?" is proof enough that the makers of the video cherry-picked a bunch of students who were, unlike them, just not "politics junkies" and fell into all the traps that people who don't read newspapers will inevitably fall into.

Because, let's be honest, the questions ARE traps. The Clinton quotes are either taken from special contexts, decades back, when she was trying to find ways to stand by her husband even in the face of his serial infidelities or from statements where she was deliberately conceding all she could to Trump's position so as to be able to make clear the points on which she differed from him.

To be fair, you could have pulled exactly the same trick on potential Trump voters with Trump quotes that sound like they could only possibly be Hillary. It's well known that the lawyers in the Trump University case were able to bring up blog posts by Trump from 2008 in which he called Bill Clinton a great president, for example. What do you think a bunch of Rush Limbaugh listeners would reply if they were asked if Trump said that or Hillary did?

So as I say, just too easy, too slick. It's like the Alt Right sinking to the cheapshot slamdunk level of Sacha Baron-Cohen in "Borat".

this shit

Daily reminder Americans DESERVE Hillary.
youtube.com/watch?v=AivCRdzoeVw

and what have you done to MAGA today?

>the two party system is the problem
heh

How is it not?

You can literally see when they stop parroting and start thinking for themselves. Their facial expressions change and their eyes lose the glaze.

>Oh that's pretty spicy

You are missing the point. This video wasn't designed to prove anything. It's a concise, lighthearted anti-Clinton/pro-Trump video. It's designed make normies challenge their preconceived notions of Trump.

eeeeeeeeeh~? no wayeru BAKA DESU-SAN

>start thinking for themselves
Doesn't happen, they just activate the cognitive dissonance machine and start burying the part where they were wrong because it makes them feel bad.

most grow up.dont worry.

What a commietard with his bourgeois boogieman

Start following German politics and discover the wonders of the four to five party system!

Don't start with Italy or you will OD on meme parties

Charlottesville, Va. Master Race reporting in

>Trades are for dumb dumbs.
You know, if we're going to live in a world of government surveillance, I think there should be a list made of people who think this way.

Then they can be denied access to anything trade-related, like housing made by construction workers, or plumbers to unclog your toilet when the shit backs up. Or hell, next time you need some wiring done, do it yourself, who needs a dumb electrician? Sadly, whether any of us like it or not, countries will always need tradesmen much more than they need cubicle-bound paper-pushers like you.

Also, if the pay is good (as you said) and it's as easy as teaching a dog to do tricks, then why haven't you learned a trade yet? Or are you as intelligent as an un-trainable dog?

>inb4 hur ur just buttmad
I look forward to seeing you fighting for the top of the "help wanted" ads with all the other office flunkies once your easily-outsourced job gets sent off to India.

You're just as bad as the niggers, in fact you're actually a legitimate disgusting kike. Take your fucking life.

Cross the pond and take it, you limey cunt

Well, I live in France and I hold UK citizenship, so there is not a lot I can do.
But since you ask, I consider my contribution to helping Trump on to victory to be the very post I just made pointing out that Alt Right virtue-signalling like this video actually DOESN'T help Trump on to victory.

Trump's greatest asset - his first asset, his last asset, and pretty much all the assets in between - is the (correct) perception of the American people that he is a fundamentally frank, fair and honest guy who doesn't need tricks or shoops or edits or cherry-picking misrepresentations to defeat his opponents.

I'm sure all his little teeny Cred Forums-browsing fanboys - who come from a generation in whose bloodstream trickiness and deceptiveness runs too deep and too copiously for it ever to remove these qualities, however great a moral effort it makes - have the very best will in the world when they try to place this innate cunning and trickiness in the great man's service. But the road to Hell - i.e. in this case, four years or more of a Hillary Clinton administration - is paved with such good intentions. Don't try to help the man by deploying disingenuousness, kids. The fact that he doesnt have a disingenuous bone in his body - and that people sense this and know it - is his one hope of victory against overwhelming odds.

Well, it's not like flipping a switch with an instant red-pillage. It's a process of unlearning conditioning.

It's like taking someone with PTSD and, instead of issuing trigger warnings, you slowly introduce them to their triggers so they build up an immunity and heal from it.

This was an introduction to thinking. It will take many more, but the seed has been planted. It's now up to them to start asking questions. Some of them will. They'll start googling the quotes, and thinking to themselves, "Damn, this guy was right. I can't believe I lived without this level of spice in my life."

>most

Only about half actually do.

Holy fuck, I graduated from there a few years ago.
Albeit I was in the business school so most of these dumb fucks were never around me.
I feel cringy just knowing I came from there too

that ginger kid looks like fucking syndrome

>limey

I'd rather be anything than a fucking American kike.

Guys feel free to post other quotes or facts for me to throw at people in future videos. This was essentially a test run compared to the shit we plan on coming out with.

Can I get a silhouette of this face?

Have a second guy in the distance with a camera in case you being assaulted and your own camera broken or stolen.

What ever you say, Shekelberg.

DELET THISSSSS

>"The most precious possession you have in the world is your own people."
>Dr Martin Luther King Jr.

Post this on BLM facebook pages please.

I potato pancakes, more like it, you fucking Jew.

>when the spice hits you too hard

I'm sure that most, if not all people in here would concede that we could cherry pick Trump voters looking dumb too. I would hesitate even calling this video cherry picking when it comes to the average campus. Most majors aren't political even though the left talking points are interjected at every opportunity. It's not exactly a part time job for the average citizen to be informed like intended to keep a Republic strong.

Personally, it's not a position of "they just don't read newspapers" that bother me. Most this info isn't rehashed unless you're watching/reading at least center-right outlets. That people of our age group are so quick to think that all bad things said are attributed to Trump is concerning.

Breaking this echo-thread is fine, which is exactly what this video did. These kids aren't hearing this stuff, not looking for it and some cases actively suppressing/shaming people who might say it. Presenting it on a silver platter with a camera rolling needs to be done more.

I saw a moment or two of hope in there at least.

fuck off with that Milo shit

Spicy! Shadilay, this fag is gay.

can't spell SPICY w/o SPIC

You are so smrt

He already did this on his own a couple months ago.

Can you brighten the next video in post? It will look far more professional.

I feel like choosing to be a retard is a bold move on your part, Nigel.

Go be Canadian somewhere else.

This. Milo is an awkward jew that forces himself into everything for his own gain like any jew would do.

Fucking jews, kill them all.

This is something special and you have to reach more people with this kind of work.

rawstory.com/2016/09/here-are-the-neo-nazi-origins-of-donald-trump-jr-s-warming-up-the-gas-chamber-comment/

THEY ARE FINALLY MENTIONING MEME MAGIC!!

I have a feeling Trump will win this election folks
He is actually making america great again

In a few weeks all Trump happenings.......
THINK ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Confirmed for not knowing Bob Marley.

The reason they are confused is you are not being clear.

How are you giving them more "product". You mean they are taking out a loan?

I don't believe people are this retarded, I have a mortgage broker cert and you have to make it fucking clear what people are paying when they get a house because of regs. I can see how adjustables confuse people, but there is nothing hard to get about a fixed term fixed rate payment.

More like the media spreads falsehood

>When the spicy hits.

t. faggot

Keep spinning that draedal, buddy. You'll never be able to hide those curls.

finger cucking good!

Praise Kek!

>trips
I w-want to b-believe too ...

I've geared up for a Clinton victory, but oh God, if Trump won, the liberal butthurt would be historic. Plus, we would get to be beyond smug and rub it in the faces of the people who have been rubbing our faces in social justice and progressive bullshit and would be definitely looking to rub our faces in all this if their fearless womyn liberal became president so she can quintuple the amount of syrian refugees we take in (and become a multi-cultural haven like France, Germany and Sweden) and get into a war with Iran or Russia or just somebody, doesn't matter who.

(((They))) are too busy teaching about le evil whotey to teach these students to think

My community college is completely void of all SJW/BLM/MultiGender Bullshit
The students actually laugh at and ridicule anyone trying to bring that bullshit into the campus.
Some nigger tried to put up a BLM poster and a bunch of students started freaking the fuck out on her saying that they didn't want any of that race baiting bullshit in their school, even black kids were part of the crowd. I've had numerous in depth conversations with my black classmates about BLM and they all agree that it's a fucking bullshit movement and they're so disgusted by it, ESPECIALLY with the whole anti-white narrative and advocation/glorification of criminals.
My school fucking rocks and I'm really upset it's only a 2 year college. I'm gonna miss them when I graduate next semester.

Sadly, this is what happens 99% of the time.

And the media tries to say that Trump supporters are only low-information voters...

>tfw my oneitis goes to VCU
>tfw can't watch this afraid I'll see her
It still hurts lads

That is brilliant!

kek

You're doing God's work user.

Dumbasses pay ZERO attention to politics and yet they are still allowed to vote for candidates.

ironically he was the only one who suspected Hillary

thanks lad

/r9k/ right there

Texas colleges that aren't in the big cities like Austin, Dallas, San Antonio, or Houston.

Austin's liberal central, Dallas and Houston have had nigger problems since Hurricane Katrina, and San Antonio is flooded with Mexicans

I'm surprised they even believed it was Hillary. I'd expect them to shove their hands over their ears and start screaming once they heard the truth.

It's

>SPICY

he/she's name is pat.

agreed

where is the Absolutely Spicy variation?

It's germany, we all know what he means by this

Transferring to a university? Be prepared for the infantile horseshit that is campus life.

what garbage quotes

the one about iran is completely taken out of context. it was about what she'd do if iran attacked israel with nukes.

really sick of trumpfags blatantly smearing hillary's name like this but i guess i'm not surprised

Underrated spice user

what garbage post

really sick of CTRs smearing OP's thread like this but i guess i'm not suprised

those retarded brainwashed people, everytime they hear something negative they automatically link it to Trump.
How can you not know a minimum of half these questions and call yourself an american.
If this is the future you're all fucked.

Kek

KEK HAS WILLED A MEME

trips don't lie