You see...

You see, the sjw movement was started by Putin and the Russian shadow government to cause un-rest in western countries like the US.

People who identify as SJW are either shills or what are known as "useful idiots" in that their naive minds have allowed them to fall prey to covert propaganda spread by Russia.

A large portion of racist trolling and SJWism you see online is in-fact false flagging, not to say that real racists and SJW-racists don't exist online too, but most of it is instigated by paid operatives.

Well Yuri said that communists would try to destabilize countries by pitting subfactions against each other--white vs black, men vs women, whatever.

Oh so it was evil Put in all along. Thanks for correcting the record.

what can be done to stop this madness user?

I'd still put my money on saudis, or the chinese desu.

I'm not sure if these liberals are so out of touch that they decided to attack a popular meme or if they are so in the tank for Hillary that they are trying to will her statement into reality.

>Russia

You're playing right into globalist hands, you neo-conservative fool. Yes, attack the one major power that continues to resist international monetary interests and globalist-backed military hegemony.

The Saudis and the Chinese are so beholden to us economically they'd only be hurting themselves to hurt us.

fuck off kike. we know the jews are behind the SJW """"movement""""

>he thinks Russia is a good country
>Jails people for marijuana
>fraud elections
>Killed journalists
>Manipulating western politics

You're probably a woman, so I won't even bother arguing with you.

Protip: Russia and China are both globalist allies you RETARDED WOMAN

There are no good countries left on earth and if you think Russia is good why don't you move there? You're a delusional moron.

>the sjw movement was started by Putin and the Russian shadow government
Eat shit Hilltard.
We're not falling for your bullshit.
Putin isn't how you spell Soros.

Zionist jews control Russia you WOMAN.

I'm voting for Trump, I'm just not a delusional moron like half of his supporters.

CTR is real and so are putins shills.

To deny this is to deny reality (you will).

>you WOMAN.

>claims that russia is behind everything
>yet he will vote for the most pro-russian candidate the US has seen in recent memory
lmao

Also why on earth would Putin want to help the US?

See this is why you seem like a moron, you're not even using critical thought. You must have the IQ of a WOMAN. Maybe even lower than Hillarys, although I'm not sure if that's possible.

>I believe in CTR but all other shill operations are fake

Sometimes it's embarrassing to be a Trump supporter. If he loses in November it will be because of his delusional fan base.

You forgot holocaust denial imprisonment.

Oh no, they knows! Revolution now comrades!

Still blaming Russia for all our problems I see.

Why is it so hard to believe that our country is just naturally rotting from the inside out?

He's not pro-Putin though, or even anti-NATO.

His plan is to pull out of NATO to put pressure on NATO allies to contribute more to the program. Whether it works or not doesn't matter, Trump may bait Putin into actually invading an Eastern European nation, then Trumps going to go all in and beat the shit out of Russia along with the rest of NATO because Russia is in reality a weak pussy nation run by zionist jews who are trying to manipulate the west. To deny this is to deny reality you delusional WOMAN. See Trump is just trying to scare NATO nations, he would never let them get invaded. He's baiting russia. He's not pro-putin at all.

You see you guys can talk about 4D chess all you want, I actually know how it's played. Trumps delusional supporters are idiots who can't even see through to Trumps end-game.

And they spy on their citizens and limit free speech

Another thing to consider is that Putin has a big feminism problem of his own (probably our fault :^)) and he want's to get back at the west by giving us a feminism problem.

fuck off back to r9k.

Because racists are basically pussies so the idea that racism is becoming more rampant is false.

90% of you faggots are only racist on the internet and pretend to be normal in real life and if put under pressure IRL you probably would drop every racist stance you have.

I mostly browse Cred Forums

Why so mad? Is reality too much for you? You gonna go cry like a weak little WOMAN? I swear Trump supporters are so thin skinned it's embarrassing.

Can I get a pic of your vagina though?

>hillary's 4D chess plan isn't the same as trumps

>so the idea that racism is becoming more rampant is false

except that shillary is racist.

Hillary is an old woman moron whose going to get us into WW3. She doesn't understand anything that's going on in the world and the only reason she's the nominee is because the Democrats are useful idiots who belive that now that we had a black president we have to have a woman.

She got the nom because she has a vagina, plain and simple. She's one of the worst candidates in history and she probably couldn't win a game of regular chess against a three year old.

She's too weak and fragile to run the country, but in the end she'll probably win because of Trumps delusional fan base.

A lot of people will refuse to vote for Trump because they don't want to be associated with literal retards who deny reality at every turn.

inb4 >b.. but muh silent majority!

DELUSIONAL WOMAN

>DELUSIONAL WOMAN

why so mad at women? it almost seems like you are mad because none of them like you.

>buys Cred Forums pass to shit post
>is insecure about Trump

Yeah my thread isn't even pro-Hillary you moron.

Being so insecure about Trump you can't even take criticism about putin kind of makes him look weak you know?

I don't have a Cred Forums pass. posts are only delayed 10s. stay mad faggot.

Not mad at women, just pointing out that you're acting like you have a vagina.

Trump supporters are emotionally fragile and insecure like women.

They get overly offended too. But keep bumping my thread you loser.

The fact that you have a Cred Forums pass is basically proof you're a virgin. Cred Forums is your life isn't it, you've never even felt the inside of a vagina have you?

>cant explain what "white priviledge" means
>cant explain what "diverse" means
>let me explain in a simple phrased onliner what this intermeme means

>this post again

Your'e not making anybody mad

cool story.

This guy is mad as fuckHe's so emotional

>But keep bumping my thread you loser.

looks like you have never heard of sage.

>maybe if i keep calling him emotional he will leave

sage

>he thinks sage does anything

TIME TO PUT DOWN THE Cred Forums.

Seriously bro there is more to life than denying reality.

The longer you stay the more cringe worthy it is. Keep posting. Me and my girlfriend are having a good laugh.

K I have to go to work. Keep bumping my thread though user.

You're a useful idiot.

>>he thinks sage does anything

kek

>denying reality

please Point out where i am denying reality.

>doesn't understand the concept of sage

Quit parroting what we already know. Neither candidate will solve anything. We know this already. Reading your pathetic posts is giving me a headache.

>not sageing

And old vs. young, rich vs. poor, even civilians vs. police.

It's fascinating imaging how propaganda could be used to harm a country. It's not far-fetched to say this could be happening right now. With nukes, everyone's afraid to start a "hot" war. Even a conventional war could lead to a nuclear one. But with a propaganda war, the public can't know for sure who's attacking them, what the attack is, or if they're under attack at all. It's very hard, I think, to justify a conventional response to a psychological attack, and inconceivable to justify a nuclear one.

So it's entirely possible--or, following realpolitik, probable--that psychological warfare between nations happens all the time. And these days with the Internet, it's easier than ever.

ayy

this theory is completely correct

It all dates back to the 20's and 30's and Komintern - the communist international created by stalin to foment communism.

It was purged of all talent leaving only the most vapid SJW type people (all of these were shot in Russia because stalin knew full well where that shit leads to)

paid off big time in the 60's

pretty sure SJW is just its own thing now even though russians started

>anyone but jews pushing SJW
just look at george soros' organizations if you want proof

>And old vs. young

The brexit vote really pushed this old vs young division.

>Zionist jews control Russia you WOMAN.

So would you say Zionist have more influence in Russia over the US? ;)

ITT:

>putin loves the US, he's trying to help us, the Russians love us

THIS IS WHAT TRUMP SUPPORTERS ACTUALLY BELIEVE!

protip: they're paid shills. No one is this stupid.