WHERE TO FIND NON TAMPERED VERSION OF THE TALMUD

Want to read the entire 64 volumes of the Talmud (Yes I'm a literal sperg) to see if it sais the horrific things it supposedly sais. Even going to learn Hebrew to go deep boyz.

Anywhere I go the English translations remove half of it, including of course the controversial parts. I can't even find the set in original Hebrew.

So where the hell do I find the originals?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tVSZV0BtmPo
lmgtfy.com/?q=Read talmud
come-and-hear.com/talmud/index.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talmud#Printing
billmarger.com
webmshare.com/nqwwd
amazon.com/Babylonian-Talmud-All-Volumes-Illustrated-ebook/dp/B01GY0FCGQ/ref=sr_1_2/162-9027630-4193554?ie=UTF8&qid=1474134063&sr=8-2&keywords=babylonian talmud
amazon.com/Soncino-Hebrew-English-Babylonian-Talmud/dp/1871055504/ref=sr_1_14/162-9027630-4193554?ie=UTF8&qid=1474134063&sr=8-14&keywords=babylonian talmud
come-and-hear.com/babamezia/babamezia_24.html
youtube.com/shared?ci=_Yjjp81-ZMM
talmud.faithweb.com/articles/lie.html
av1611.com/kjbp/ridiculous-kjv-bible-corrections/Yahweh-Jehova-YHVH.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christian_denominations
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cnl_kxPMexyTooQ5krrh15QjyYealWc2KnpESB2iKE4/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SELF BUMP THIS IS IMPORTANT FUCK
youtube.com/watch?v=tVSZV0BtmPo

You need to learn Aramaic and Hebrew.

Learn Both.
Fuck me.

You have the internet, you idiot.

lmgtfy.com/?q=Read talmud

Do you have someone come to your house every day to dress you?

Learn aramaic and hebrew
Convert
Move to isreal
Go full orthodox
???????
Profit

So what are you going to do if you find that it does say horrific things?

If it doesn't?

the talmud contains law in hebrew and commentaries (which are the juicy part) in aramaic, so you'll have to learn both languages.

the soncino translation to english is available online afaik and it is pretty good, made in an age when religious supremacist thinking was merely shrugworthy, so there was little need to conceal the arrogance. I've even made an edition, collating the hundred or so pdfs into six tomes, for perusal on my ipad. most of it is boring as shit, though.

captcha: Heinrich-von-Stephan-Str. wtf?

HAHHA amazing app, also did you read? All the online versions censor the controversial parts.

I have no idea.

> WHERE TO FIND NON TAMPERED VERSION OF THE TALMUD

come-and-hear.com/talmud/index.html

THANKYOU SO MUCHI!
That's.....a lot of reading to do.
This is gonna suck.

Nice try, Schlomo, jewing him into Jewry.

Be sure to make a "le horrific Judaism" daily with the shit you find.

We can spice it up with "le horrific Islam" daily.

He's gonna have to go...deep cover

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talmud#Printing

A gentile double agent deep in the bowels of the beast itself!

In a world where 1% of the population controls 90% of the wealth....

Hey fellow sperg...

Want a copy?

I can picture each page, may take a while though. Useful oooooold Hebrew to English translation manual

Accurate and unfucked

That's the plan. I shall be the best hand rubbing goyim ever known.

OH LORD.
WHERE...HOW DID U GET THIS
GIBS ME DATS NIQQA

I KNEW /POL WOULD HAVE THIS SHIT.

Sorry for the fuckery of my phone..

I will go to the corner now.

I have a few old books 16-1800s of good stuff, Rosicrucian, Hebrew, Kabbalistic, Masonry, etc

upload this goddamn this is juicy

WHERE DO YOU FIND SUCH AMAZING STUFF! I mean that is amazing! I looked at billmarger.com and it seems you might have gotten a few from auctions but they look expensive as fuck.

Sorry, would take a while to photo each piece and I'll have to jump on my PC to build it, delicate and kept under wraps so I don't destroy it, I've been meaning to make a copy, just needed motivation...

eBay antiquities, maybe $40 but it was the only one I saw

JUST TELL ME WHAT/WHERE I CAN GO TO GET THIS MAYNE. THE ORIGINAL TORAH IS SO FUCKING
R A R E
Who did you kill to get this?

he got it off a jew on ebay mane read the posts

They are not public and they are almost exclusively written in either Aramaic or Hebrew. From what I heard the Jewish Encylopedia is a bit more revealing than the Talmud, although the Talmud is revealing enough in itself, I also understand their is anti-Gentile bigotry in the Jewish Kabbalistic Zohar. One notable Jewish bigot from the Babylonian Talmud would be Simeon Ben Yochai, who said "Even the best of Gentiles should all be killed, the best of Snakes should have their heads crushed."

Ebay, it's that easy?? Fuck I feel retarded, didn't even think of second-hand websites like that, you sure it's the pure translation, who is the translator? Also what got you interested in this stuff and how do you hide your power level?

Bump for you OP.

I just purely enjoy this, found a local synagogue that has a library, stopped by and they were closed, walked all around it, crazy symbolism... Cameras everywhere, really beautiful honestly..

I'm not in it to cause issues, just to learn stuff left over from history

What's the big deal with this? croikey

>*American Me plays in background*
brb going to go on 10 min ebay/gumtree/synagogue search binge.
Thankyou so much!

Just interested really, don't really bring it up with co-workers, family and people... Personal development... That's why I like user stuff

It's kind of varied..

>learn a book 99% of Jews (except orthodox, who are a minority) never touched in their life
there are more kikes who read das kapital than the talmud

You are the person I want to be in 5 years. Any tips?

purchased from (((Merchant's Square)))

Teach me how to jew? xD

People trip because of "Jewish conspiracy" etc, it's true but... Meh

Not as bad as people think, it is honestly just humans doing human error etc.

Not to say such things don't exist, but that it is easily wiped like all other things throughout history, written and unwritten

Again, OP. It will take me a while to scan it, I still have work in a bit but say 6 hours from now? I will make a thread and upload it?

I thought that was funny as well

M8 don't actually scan every page considering there are over 64 volumes you would be there for a week thank you so much for what you have done already, just one last question.

Who was the translator of your version?

Yes make a thread and upload.

You're doing God's work, OP.

There are some videos on youtube of people goying to Israel and confonting the jews about the Talmud. They admit to it but some of them say "but there are many interpretations" to back out of it on camera

I looked for the links but got lazy and just uploaded a jew webm I have

webmshare.com/nqwwd

Strive to be yourself instead.

Read what interests you and trust your gut.

Your inner being (you) lets you know what is needed in your life. Follow the emotional indicators, nothing is a coincidence and everything is an opportunity to learn.

Find a decent field/job that lets you make money and pursue the things you want in your off time.

I listen to a lot of audiobooks throughout the day through my job.

Trying to cut out masturbation, take more cold showers, and meditate.

Definitely meditate on the things that are important to you in life and focus on those.

Read the following:
The origin of consciousness in the breakdown of the bicameral mind.

Thomas Troward the Edinburgh lectures, dore lectures, power within

^ the above is dry, a summarized version
with less details but emotional impact is Genevieve behrend's books.

Rudolf Steiner is good, 150+ books.

Look into lucid dreaming and try to awaken during sleep, and use that with meditation.

Watch your thoughts and pay attention to where they actually come from, is it your thought? Where did you hear it from? Do you actually agree with what you just said?

I don't have the full thing, this is just a translators guide and is fairly short. It is meant for when looking at older books...

I posted it because you said you were looking to learn Hebrew and Aramaic,
And this book would help the pitfalls you may run in to down the road when reading.

Isreal user may even enjoy it.

Literally just " A copious description of such Hebrew manuscripts as are written to the rules of Ezra" translated from Miamonides 1797

The links people posted above is a quicker way to get to juicy meat of Talmud if that was your goal

Words cannot express my gratitude fellow user. Will check out all of what you said,and might I say this is why /pol is so amazing. I will never see you again in my life, but I think that if I do all of those things you recommend to me, you, a total stranger on a Vietnamese Knitting website may change my life irrevocably.

I don't go to /lit/ just pol, but I'll try to be back in about 6 hours after taking care of work things and scanning this for copies

Truly doing the lords work user, if you CBF I understand feel no pressure.
Have checked out lots about it already but at this point just want to sift through it myself. Thanks anyway burgerbro.

Easily available online.
But I'd understand if you wanted a good print hardcover fro that much reading.

Honestly that's not a bad idea. If OP is really a sperg as he says he'll do it.

Yeah I get headaches from reading online for too long.

I won't be able to afford until 2017, but then I promise to do this. You will know it is me as for each daily post I will begin with "Le Horrific Judaism Ep (x)"

See you on the other side friendo. Guess being a sperg might come in handy after all.

I wish nothing but the best fellow user, and that is not true because I'll be back in 6 hours..

Just remember, politics is important; but so is high school politics. In the end what matters is the individual, and internal development is overall more important in the long run. Don't take things so seriously, and when you get upset and feel angry or repeat things you've said all your life like a broken record... Pause and analyze where it came from and why it continues.

Also I have had a lot of good things come from this board, but each one is because I seemed them out either knowingly or unknowingly. You draw everything into your life. The "good" and "bad"

The grass cares not who waters it, the grows grows for the Saint and sinner alike. Thoughts are things, real things, real seeds that when watered by emotion bring forth experiences into your life.

Watch out for doubt and fear, it is unneeded and all it does is rip the seeds you've planted and ask for the opposite.

Similar to the user that always says, " I have no girlfriend I am so alone"

The user is not focusing on having a girlfriend, he is focusing on the absence of one. This drawing the absence of one.

You can not plant an apple tree and expect bananas.

Dark is not the opposite of light.

Dark is the absence of light,
Sickness is the absence of health,
Poverty is the absence of wealth.

Focusing on the lack of money draws more of what your focusing on.

So focus on what makes you happy in life and strive to achieve that, money is not real; but you need it to achieve things. Simply look at it as a means to getting the things you want.

thanks, I too would like this

If you have opportunity to talk to a rabbi, that will be the easiest.
Or you can talk about it at Church. Priest/pastor may not be knowledgeable on the subject but he should know where to find it.

If you have a decently size israelite community where you live, there is probably a Jewish bookshop or general religious shop somewhere that you can go to directly (just search on the internet). They won't kill the bad goy that asks about buying a full Talmud, especially considering it's not going to be cheap.

The Jews make you pay 1.99 American shekels on amazon for the package. There are now decent kindles to read on. Still inferior to actual paper but at least you don't get headaches like with a typical LCD screen.
>amazon.com/Babylonian-Talmud-All-Volumes-Illustrated-ebook/dp/B01GY0FCGQ/ref=sr_1_2/162-9027630-4193554?ie=UTF8&qid=1474134063&sr=8-2&keywords=babylonian talmud

It's edited by Reform Jews though, so I don't know how much they cucked it up in case the goyim read it.

There are already books with the unfriendly 'good bits' on amazon.

Nevermind, I found the true kosher version of Epstein on amazon. This is the real deal, but it's not cheap.
>amazon.com/Soncino-Hebrew-English-Babylonian-Talmud/dp/1871055504/ref=sr_1_14/162-9027630-4193554?ie=UTF8&qid=1474134063&sr=8-14&keywords=babylonian talmud

400 dollars to know the Jew from the inside.

>If a jew finds an object lost by a goy it does not have to be returned
Baba mezia 24a
>if a goy hits a jew he must be killed
Sanhedrin 58b
>If a jew murders a goy there will be no death penalty
Sanhedrin 57a
>what a jew steals from a goy he may keep
Sanhedrin 57a
>all children of the goyim are animals
Yebamoth 98a
>Christians who reject the talmud will go to hell and be punished there for generations
Rosh hashanah 17a
>even the best of all the goyim should be killed
Soferim 15

Can any user confirm these verses?

The reviews seem pretty rave. This is the real deal that is read in the upper circles of Jewry.

Damn, I got a £500 bonus this month. It's tempting.

oy vey, really? I will give up then., thanks moishe!

Well said, I'm going to crash now (nearly 4am over here) and hope to see you in 6 hours, if thread dies and want to add something make a thread that has somewhere in beginning "Rare book merchant man"

Godspeed.

Will do, rest well! And waaaait

Don't rest yet user

Give me 5 minutes

Wow nice find!
I can afford this soon, the daily breakdown might come sooner than you think fellow goys.

Oh ok sure.

1/10

Do this short thing before resting?

2/?

3/?

4/?

You have the whole deal posted online up the thread but I'll give you the first.
>come-and-hear.com/babamezia/babamezia_24.html

What I have is this
>as the majority of the inhabitants of the place are heathens who do not return lost articles, the owner must be assumed to have abandoned the hope of recovering the lost goods.
Also
>If one finds money in a Synagogue or a house of study, or in any other place where crowds are frequent, it belongs to the finder, because the owner has given it up

The passage reads as a discussion whether the stealing of money found lying around in cities should be only in goyim majority cities or also in Jewish majority places.

5/?

>Not as bad as people think, it is honestly just humans doing human error etc.
>
>Not to say such things don't exist, but that it is easily wiped like all other things throughout history, written and unwritten

wtf is that meant to mean?

6/?

7/7

Night user

If you start a gofundme I'd be willing to donate

You truly are fucking legend. Night cobba.

THAT IS KIND OF GENIUS.
Tomorrow I will see if the rest of /pol is interested to chip in, I would post daily after reading 100 pages per day.

I really must sleep now.
Thanks /pol

That's Jewish dialectics.

The whole Talmud can be divided in two parts. Not two separate books, but you constantly go from one aspect to the other. The two aspects are
>worst totalitarian set of principles and rules ever conceived that make 1984 and the sharia look libertarian
>clever sinuous talking to curb the above rules to make life livable and profitable

It explains a lot about Jews. Control control freak rules tempered by overly "educated" bullshit to go around it (but only for yourself, you can and should crush anyone overtly breaking the sacred rules).

The Jews have spread this manner of thought and it has de facto become the mode of thinking of contemporary liberals.

Meaning that yes it is "evil"/cult doings, but can be stopped, focusing on it without internal development is worthless, or worse... Adding to it.

However being aware of it without letting it turn into a psychologically defeating thing. All while performing personal development which makes it harder to subverse, essentially erases any power hold.

The KGB/ alinsky/ schools etc were only able to subverse as much as people let them. The only solution for such things is personal development.

And in the end, the most important of all things is, why are we here? What are we here to do? Is earth a staging place for personal soul development? Is there life after death? If so, how conscious does one need to be before passing over to make sure they are not swept up in the current?

I'll save you 40 years, bruh.
They don't deny it.
youtube.com/shared?ci=_Yjjp81-ZMM

FYI only orthodox scum read the talmud

We only learn about the old testament in schools.

Autism being weaponized against those who seek to spread it... Glorious.

How is Isreal? I have professors that visit every few years.

Do you know of anyone that has been attacked by people in conflicts?

What is your view on the situation? And how's is your daily life now that the dome is doing its job, I've always thought what insanity it must be to have rockets tossed at ones homeland.

But the people I spoke to act like it is nothing. Amazing.

Ty for this site user, it is basically confirming the rest of these verses.

You thought we would lie in out Jewish inspired memes?

Do you read much of your history?
Have you visited away from your land?

If so, what was your experience?

Israel is pretty westernized in the big cities, low crime rates too since our mandatory conscription encourages people to go into policing jobs.

>Do you know of anyone that has been attacked by people in conflicts?

No, but the most recent attack happened a few blocks from my gym and I've seen rockets explode in the sky a few times in the last war.

>What is your view on the situation? And how's is your daily life now that the dome is doing its job, I've always thought what insanity it must be to have rockets tossed at ones homeland.

I'm fine with the current situation except for our expansion of settlements past the west bank wall. Rockets on Tel Aviv where I live haven't happened in over a year.

any chance you could, you know, not fucking turn the images sideways?

thyaaa-aaanks

>Do you read much of your history?
I read about Israel's history and Germanic history since I'm a dual citizen.

>Have you visited away from your land?
Yes, various places

>If so, what was your experience?
The biggest thing is keeping my nationality on the down-low. I don't want arabs chimping out if they learn I'm an Israeli.

I certainly didn't doubt it, I had just never confirmed it for myself before.

"Merchants Square" aka NYC

I think that is the basis of both judaism and lefties, the doublestandard

"we" can dow whatever we want
"they" must follow the rules always

That is good on the slowdown of rockets.
Yes I saw the images/videos of the settlements. Seems like a lot of young ones pushing in to build little forts almost treehouse like in their nature with plywood/wood etc and they tend to be destroyed quickly and rebuilt just as fast.

What do you think of life after death, nature of the universe and what humans are? Do you believe in the race/goyim/stuff or do you see it other ways? I know quite a bit of differences/views are held there but not always voiced.

>Arab chimp out
Yeah that is insane. The back and forth is something fierce, usually they kill 5-10 and isreal kills 100... But rocks vs guns...

I remember reading some user that was on the strip discussing the communications that isreal watches and how they were tracking him, I wonder what happened to him.

What do you think of he unification?
The inevitable push for the unification of all religions?

Yeah, phone..

>The only solution for such things is personal development
or a lead enema?

>why are we here? What are we here to do?
nobody knows, and anyone who says they do is probably wrong, unless they can prove it

in the physical sense, we are here to advance our people, to take care of them, and to protect them

why do you believe there is something more than that?

> Germanic / Isreali
This makes a lot of since considering the haavra agreement, it was almost as if they had their section of Jewish people they wanted and they turned away all Jews not from Germany. I am curious if they teach this in school?

I haf translation of Kabballah

oy vey, listen to this mensch, the jews have never lied before and are unable to tell anything but the truith! truly they are the most wise and moral

>What do you think of life after death, nature of the universe and what humans are?
I live for the memes

>Do you believe in the race/goyim/stuff or do you see it other ways? I know quite a bit of differences/views are held there but not always voiced.

Arabs being so anti-israeli made racism a strong defensive tool. I'm racist by necessity.

>What do you think of he unification? The inevitable push for the unification of all religions?
Not inevitable, crazy talk.

Do you dream user?

Can you picture a flower for me?
A flower you've never seen before?
Now mix it with two more colors and a basketball?

Where is that flower user?
It is not in your brain, heart, or body user. It is in you. And you, are not your body.

But simply connected to it. Or in it like a car, but not the physical occupational sense.

who would have thought that taking some groups land would upset them?

yes, yes, dunno, wut, in imagination

is everything in imagination real?

are any religions not started by man to gain power, influence and money/property?

how would it be possible to know something unkowable?

Also enjoy the memes.

Yes the racist thing is true to an extent, they definitely do that! But I wonder what years back fucked them mentally to do so. I wonder why the black is so much more violent than others?

I actually don't think here is a real difference below the race line. Simply different colored cars, following the ones before them in how to think and act, like a collective consciousness of shitty aggressive drivers.

> yes they will still run you over

Yes I see much of the discussions upon unification. Trying to get Christianity/Judaism to cancel out Islam.

I enjoy religion and the books for what they are, and he symbology behind it. I do think the dogmatic views hinder the ability to watch the symbols and learn what we need.

One thing is for certain, you are here.

You are thinking.

No I don't think everything in imagination is real, to a point. It can become real with the proper focus and emotion. Because that world you see when you close your eyes is the inner part of this world.

Such as a table is the inner part supporting the table cloth and giving it the form it needs.

Every physical thing is simply a manifestation of thought.

754. This world WHICH IS MALCHUT is named World. World MEANS
ascent, the ascension of the lower world, WHICH IS MALCHUT, to
the upper world, WHICH IS BINAH, in which she hides and
disappears, only to be revealed in secret. World MEANS the
ascension OF MALCHUT with all her familiars, NAMELY, THE
CHAMBERS, to hide within the supernal hiding place, BINAH. The
Supernal World, WHICH IS CALLED 'BINAH', MEANS the ascension
OF BINAH to disappear within the supreme will, the most hidden of
all, that is never known, nor revealed, and there is no one to know it,
ARICH ANPIN.

It's some crazy shit

I think religions are possibly fractures of original knowing that was perverted into a system of control.

Which is why it might be important not do be dogmatic about such things but to still read and study them like ancient artifacts

Thanks user, where was this?

It's the seven hundred and fifty fourth paragraph of the Kabalah.

Thank you

btw the Kabalah in no uncertain terms, if you can comprehend the way in which it speak (like this (in several contexts at once adding on to each other often (except when it does not))) then you know that the ark of the convent not only was a capacitor, but actually a dark matter storage unit.

Sounds insane, but the way it is built there is no doubt.

The Ark is used with the magic word to bring life to things and create things, Learned Jews are actually Wizards, I shit you not.

52. The chamber of the Holy of Holies
Rabbi Shimon says that the seventh chamber is the innermost chamber where the secret of all secrets is hidden. The spirit of life from Binah is
found in this chamber, the desire to unite everything. The chamber is called 'the house of the Holy of Holies', a place for the supernal soul, Binah,
through which the World to Come will awaken. We learn that 'world' means ascent, the ascension of the lower world to the upper world, meaning the
ascension of Malchut and the chambers to hide within the supernal hiding place. The 'Supernal World' means the ascension of Binah to disappear
within the supreme desire that is completely unknowable, Arich Anpin. Rabbi Shimon shows us how the innermost secret of the Ark is like the
seventh chamber. The chamber receives all the spirits who are about to descend into the world before they have received their bodies, and it
receives them again when they are finished with the world. The spirits wait in this chamber until the time when Messiah will come and the world will
rejoice like it did before the sin of the Tree of Knowledge. This seventh chamber is the chamber of passion, the chamber of delight, the chamber of
pleasure above and below. All the souls here receive the light of Binah; therefore it is more hidden and more treasured than the rest of the
chambers.

Rabbi Shimon says that this chamber is called 'the Ark of the Covenant', and explains that it receives the souls from the first chamber
where they are united, male with female and female with male. He talks about Jacob and Joseph, saying that the Ark of the Covenant took the spirit
of life above from Jacob and that from Joseph it took spirits and souls to pour the life into. Jacob sustains the angels above, and Joseph sustains
the human souls below, but both are in Zeir Anpin. When the priest sends up the offering to cause union through desire and through song, then the
highest soul of all, Binah of Atzilut, wakes and enters into all the chambers and shines on them all. The higher light, the soul, is united with the
hidden light, Eve - and this hidden light is included in the light that is even more hidden, Arich Anpin. Rabbi Shimon explains how Moses knew when
to pray at length and when to pray briefly. Whoever prays at length will have a longer life, and yet whoever prays at length when he should be brief
will have heartache. We are told that within the seventh chamber there is a hidden point, a spirit that receives a supernal male spirit - they enter into
each other and become one. Rabbi Shimon warns against those who would graft one species onto another, but says that those who graft one kind
onto its own kind have a stake in the World to Come.

In this way the left is perfected by the right, the male by the female and everything is derived
from the perfection that is called 'the act of the Divine Chariot,' because the Merkabah is achieved by grafting. This is the secret of the verse: "And
Hashem Elohim formed man," because the formation of man comes from the Chariot, Yud Hei Vav Hei Elohim that grafted them together. After being
completed by one another they were called 'Zeir Anpin and Malchut'. Rabbi Shimon speaks of the four Chariots Michael, Gabriel, Uriel and Raphael
and of two spirits called 'the brass mountains'. The discussion turns to: "And they had the hands of a man under their wings," where 'the hands of a
man' means places and receptacles that receive men with their prayers, that open gates to let them in, that unite, and that fulfill their wishes. They
are also the Holy Names through which men send their prayers and enter the supernal gates. In the chambers the secret of the faith is that all the
living creatures and Chariots are different from one another, and when they join together they are better because they include and complement one another.

Rabbi Shimon explains the parts of the prayer from 'Who forms' up to Amidah and how the prayer corresponds to the order of the seven
chambers. After the prayer one must confess one's sins and transgressions in order to receive the blessings and avoid the accusations of the Other
Side. Just as the Other Side takes a portion of the burnt offering, the Other Side takes the confession as his portion of the prayer service. Rabbi
Shimon says that in prayer the true path consists of thought, desire, voice and speech, these tie the knots so that the Shechinah can be supported
by them. He adds that thought produces desire, desire produces a voice, and the sound that is heard ascends to connect the lower and upper
chambers. The sound draws blessings from high above and is secretly supported by the pillars of thought, desire, voice and speech. He concludes
by saying that this description of the seventh chamber is the last of the chambers on the side of holiness.

58. The fifth chamber of the Other Side, Sheol, corresponding to the name 'uncircumcised'
Rabbi Shimon tells us that the chief in charge of the fifth chamber, named 'enmity,' has a duty to stir up accusations in the world. There is another
spirit in this chamber called 'robber'. All those who rob, who corrupt and destroy, and who kill by sword and spear emerge from this chamber and
take their nourishment from it. We learn of spirits called 'spoilage' and 'famine'. As long as people do acts of kindness and give others food and
drink these spirits are pushed away, but when Yisrael does not do acts of kindness the two spirits attack Yisrael. Rabbi Shimon tells how these
spirits are also called 'foreskin', and are under the command of the spirit called 'Gezar Dinaya', or 'verdict'. 'Verdict' puts people in Sheol when they
do not observe the sign of the holy covenant by having their sons circumcised. We are told of another spirit, 'Afrira', ashes of dust, who seduces
people to stray from the path of truth. Lastly Rabbi Shimon explains the difference between 'first water' and 'last water,' or 'precept' and 'debt'. He
says that Yisrael is blessed when God purifies them with supernal clean water.

434. From between the two pillars, NETZACH AND HOD OF THE
OTHER SIDE, comes out a pillar of darkness in the dark, NAMELY, IT
CONTAINS THE TWO KINDS OF DARKNESS OF EGYPT. All the
hues, GOLD, SILVER...are seen in it. FOR IT IS THE ASPECT OF
YESOD, CONSISTING OF THE FIVE SFIROT CHESED, GVURAH,
TIFERET, NETZACH AND HOD. This is the foreskin, BECAUSE
YESOD OF THE OTHER SIDE IS A FORESKIN, as the male leads the
female to mate and to become one.

You heard it straight from the high Jew, YESOD is a foreskin.

469. The sixth grade, YESOD OF THE OTHER SIDE, is called
'foreskin' (Heb. orlah), because it sucks from this side. It is based on
the secret of the piercing serpent, THE MALE, which suckles the
slanted serpent, ITS FEMALE. All the other grades, holding to each
other are called 'unripe orlah' (lit. 'fruit of a tree not above three
years old'). All this pertains to the same principle.
470. Come and see: This is why the spirit of the side of the foreskin
hovers above all the trees planted in the land of Yisrael, before they
strike roots. It is therefore written, "then you shall reckon their fruit
as uncircumcised, three years shall it be as uncircumcised to you, it
shall not be eaten" (Vayikra 19:23). For the Holy One, blessed be He
always loves Yisrael, and keeps them away from evil ways, and bad
and defiling ways, so they may join the side of holiness. Happy are
they in this world and in the World to Come.

Fucking Jews and their foreskin legends

IMPORTANT BASIS FOR ALL DICK CUTTING RITUATAL:

691. Come and see: When a man is circumcised at the eighth day,
Shabbat has ALREADY dwelt upon him, WITHIN THE EIGHT DAYS. It
is the holy Malchut. When the Other Side sees the foreskin, which is
cut and thrown outside, his portion from that offering, THEN THE
OTHER SIDE is broken and cannot have power over him or
denounce him, and becomes an advocate of Yisrael before the Holy
One, blessed be He.

Now you know Goyim, now you know.

>I wonder why the black is so much more violent than others?
natural selection

including the thug/warrior gene, 15-25% more testostyrone, low net present time sense(impulsivity without considering the consequences)

why would you assume all races/ethinicities would be equally as aggressive/criminal/intelligent/artistic/innovative/collectivist?

Weintraub, that's a dirty kike name.

you didn't answer my questions

So long story short because I know none of you will ever read the Kabalah, this is all about how Jews are cutting short a "connection" that apparently all humans have with he who will come down and "separate the wheat from the chaff".

So basically, a death machine if I have studied this correctly.

It's hard to explain a lot of this because there are so few words in English that work.

>Rabbi Shimon says
who could possibly need more proof than the words of rabbi shimon?

>Merchants Square

739. Then, when exile will be over by stretching the feet, SO THEY
WILL BE CORRECTED, then "His feet shall stand in that day" and the
spirit of defilement, named foreskin, shall be removed from the
world. And Yisrael alone shall rule, as ought. Because the foreskin
drew them down until then, and from now on, after the foreskin shall
be cut and removed from the world, "Yisrael then shall dwell in
safety alone; the fountain (also: 'eyes') of Jacob" (Devarim 33:28),
NAMELY, in the fountain of Jacob WHICH IS MALCHUT, WHERE
CHOCHMAH DWELLS, CALLED 'EYES', and there will be no accuser
to prosecute them. Happy is the portion of Yisrael in this world and
in the World to Come.

Here "foreskin" means what you know as "Goyim".

God damn that is some stupid shit.

you have to read it ALL in order, or you can not possibly understand it.

It's literally an encoded living document where the meaning of the words changes as you read it, so if you don't read it all as it is written you will not get what it is saying.

Fucking clever bastards, but they know we're smarter, that's why they hide it.

Witchcraft is forbidden under Jewish law.
See Exodus 22:17 and Deut. 18:9-12.

>mfw OP learns hebrew and aramic
>Reads through all 64 volumes to see the truth and light in his quest to see the flaws the horrific agendas for the goyim
>He slowly becomes the very jews he hates

Do you think the physical factors are the cause or the symptom?

have you read "on the jews and their lies" by martin luther? apparantly he learned hebrew and read the talmud, which led him to hate the jews

this desu

Witchcraft is just the inversion of gods natural laws...

What people call magic or Jewish wizards is actually just gods natural laws.

The witchcraft you are speaking of is the inversion of that

>NON TAMPERED VERSION OF THE TALMUD
I doubt such a thing even exists. And if it actually existed, how would you identify it?

physical factors is pretty vague

I think that certain environments promote certain types of behaviors and genetic adaptions

in africa physical prowess, promiscuity and hunting ability was more important than a big brain, foresight, nurturing or empathy

cause or symptom? symptom of what? a disease? something spiritual?

no, I think it's just a natural physical process. so I would go with cause

That is what will happen to him. It'll poison him spiritually.

nope haven't

but basically all these books except the koran are just riddles that have hidden technology and "existence hacks" that allow you to rule the world so to speak.

They also are all rituals that strengthen the spirit of the god they were written about and his power.
If you read and comprehend them and believe them you are giving power to an evil god.

To explain how this works you should just read the translations, it's not abridged it's just really complex and as I said, you have to read it front to back just like the bible, because the meaning of the words change.

DELET THIS GOYIM

tell me more of the hidden technology

my personal belief is that religions are tools to concentrate power in the hands of priests, I don't think gods exist, except maybe a starter god who created everything but took no further part

have you read the book of enki translation?

Example:
1. "These are the accounts of the Tabernacle, the Tabernacle of the
Testimony as they were counted, according to the commandments
of Moses..." (Shemot 38:21). Rabbi Chiya opened the discussion with
the verse: "All the rivers run into the sea, yet the sea is not
full..." (Kohelet 1:7). This verse has already been elucidated and
learned. Yet all these rivers are the secret of the holy rivers and
springs, THE SFIROT OF ZEIR ANPIN, that filled and flowed to
illuminate and fill this great sea, MALCHUT. And when the great sea
is filled by these rivers, it flows over and waters the field animals as
it is written - "they give drink to every wild beast" (Tehilim 104: 11),
WHICH ARE THE GRADES OF BRIYAH, YETZIRAH AND ASIYAH.

Here you will note that almost nothing appears to be defined, and yet you are building a picture in your head of this.
As long as you build this picture and read on, eventually you will understand on the third or fourth pass.
It's a living document and requires you to understand it as you would if I was in front of you and added intonation to my words.
Without the intonation you wouldn't get it, but with it you see.

Yes spiritual

is aggressiveness in certain breeds of dog spiritual? or do their genes create more testostyrone?

these factors are measurable, they exist in reality, not some vague notion of spirit

can you even prove spiritual things exist? and which meaning of the word spirit are you using?

very interesting, especially the "hell" part, since the jews so adamantly claim it doesnt exist...

You stupid morons, you think the book is living yet believe the Earth and nature to be dead. Have fun becoming a slave to the annunaki. Study hard and they'll have garments waiting for you when you die.

See Sanhedrin 67b.
Throughout history Jews who used the "Kabbalah Maasit(practical)" were immediately excommunicated.

Their heaven is your hell.

some jew i know told me in judaism everybody goes to hell but not forever

hell basically cleanses your soul before you get into heaven

That's actually a real joke you hear in orthodox communities , that the world to come/afterlife is just a classroom of Jews sitting and studying the Torah, it is Heaven for us and hell for the sinners.

havne't read that ether, but you're right.

Gods do exist, but only in other realms.

The talmud is an attempt to do three things and it is AMAZING how clever it is in how it is written to both hide it's true reason, confuse the reader, appear worthless and yet achieve such things as measurements without a single number, just references to body parts (allowing for accurate ratios in measurements).

the first thing is to get the Jew to build a gateway between the worlds

the second is to get the jew to read the book and "charge" the spirit of the god they create

the third is basically an (in my own opinion) unrivaled "teaching through osmosis of 'relative conceptual analogy' meanings" method.

It is an UNBELIEVABLE document that as the reader reads, and the Rabbi preaches, slowly curves and shapes the humans mind to function ONE way and one way only, whilst teaching them truths so carefully wound up they can not be un-done.

Let me give you an example of how complex this document is:
I want to tell you the sky is blue because you asked so:
Level 1 of explanation mind games is : I say "the sky is blue"

Level 2 is :"look up and see the colour of the sky"

Level 3 is : "friend, have you not seen the sky before? and if so tell me of it's color"

Level 4: I point to my shirt after you ask what colour the sky is

Level 5: "there are sapphires, rubies, and coal in the earth, and if you fall into it for a day or so, you will see them in that order and then again in reverse as you come out the other side"
Now there, I have not only taught the color of the sky, but also the rotation of colors round about and their orders as to roughly tell the time and at the same time didn't mention any colors nor directly answer the question.

you get the idea, they are on level 30.
This document is a work of art.

Implying here wasn't an inversion of the laws around the 1600s

Thats their endgame. If you study enough about them, you basically become one of them.

So kind of like the catholic purgatory?

I met some angels once, not a good time. Later I figured out it was one named samael. I seen a near death experience video where a jewish kid got attacked by him while he was in "heaven". I laughed because I thought jews weren't supposed to bow to false gods. From that I figured out that angels are pieces of shit and habitual liars. Jews are servants to them. You guys seek to trade places with them angels just like how abraham took the garments of azazel, which means abraham is now a fallen angel. Fuck jews and their sandnigger demon worship. The kike god is a stupid piece of shit.

nah, that's bullshit, that's the mudslime version

find me a concept of going to hell from the old testament

thats what the jew told me

tfw he tricked me

>the first thing is to get the Jew to build a gateway between the worlds
between which worlds, and how?

All the older religions speak of a planet that is the true home of mankind. The god of the jews is just the king of that foreign planet.

what planet, and what do you consider the older religions?

The popularization of Kabbalah didn't change any of the rules regarding witchcraft, unless you're talking about the introduction of kavanot(guided prayer techniques) which is still in a different category.

>I've even made an edition, collating the hundred or so pdfs into six tomes, for perusal on my ipad.
what a complete retard rofl

Samael is a demon.(the messenger of evil and blindness).

"if the gentiles were to discover what we preach about them, they would kill us openly"

Hinduism, the emerald tablets of Egypt also. The truth about the bible is it's a tool to sort souls but jews and christians don't even realize it. The name that jews say you mustn't speak in english is sabaoth. When John in the new testament says he'll see you after a "godly sort" he's talking about the foreigners getting kicked out. The being, sabaoth, was the one jews in the new testament called the lord. He is named indra in hinduism. He is reported in that to be a blonde white guy more or less. The reason jews and christians don't like mixing of religions is because you'll find that all these beings are full of shit.

So why do jews fear him and why is he in your "heaven"? Why are is reported to have a big beard just like jews? Why are you made in his image?

I'm talking about sabbatai zevi

sorry got to bed, tomorrow

Mehmet my son...

I'm not trying to stop your dance user, just watching from a different room

the NAME of the bible comes from babylonia

the emerald tablets are from sumeria, the book of enki is a translation of those

afaicf the book of enki is the oldest religious text, predating the hindu vidyas

don't let hte spiders bite, cobber

and don't answer simple questions

talmud.faithweb.com/articles/lie.html

The entire Rabbinical world was against him, I don't see how he is a valid example.

>entire world
>millions of followers

Pick one

And then go to Turkey

Yes, exactly. The gods of the babylonians (semites) were giants from somewhere else that came here. Essentially aliens. Jews obviously look just like the sumerians because they are sumerians. El is the father of the jews and they're all worthless pieces of shit that cause problems here. Jews are the main agents on the ground for those worthless demons.

Not aliens, when the great split happened and souls were having issues joining with bodies again their forms took on the expression of their desires and thoughts.

This was the cause of the different shapes and Giants, and then the locations we all spread to causes the coloring in skin

Rabbinical, meaning Jewish authority figures.

And why would I go to Turkey?

No need to learn it. None of that shit is real. It was all made up years after it was supposedly happened and Muhammad never existed most likely...

The Talmud's the Jewish one you retard.

Really? There's a whole section in my College's library on Islam and how it's destructive, dangerous, and needs to be stopped.

wow wtf

Somebody post the part in the Talmud about Jesus burning in boiled semen in hell.

Somebody post the part about 4 billion "Jews" being shoah'd by the Romans and how 64 million "Jewish" kids were wrapped in Torah scrolls and burned alive.

Most of the Talmud was written down hundreds of years after Jesus died (wasn't codified until the 6th century). Jews mostly made shit up as they went along to be honest. Started with the Pharisees only using the Oral Torah. It gave them freedom to incorporate mystical retarded Babylonian shit into Judaism that we see today. It's all garbage.

>NON TAMPERED VERSION OF THE TALMUD
You shouldn't read it, it is man made doctrine and regulations. It is shit. Read the Tanakh.

>While it is possible that the book Libbre David existed I have not been able to find it

wow, he can't find it? it mustn't exist then!

>According to Rabbis Horowitz and Luria it is FORBIDDEN to lie about the Torah or Talmud even if it means losing one's life
interesting that those two only mentioned the torah, and not the talmud, hmm?

> A proof is frequently brought from the Jerusalem Talmud Sanhedrin 2:1 (9b), Horiot 3:1 (11b).
but not mentioned

>There is a dissenting view, however.
one picks whichever one one likes?

in genesis, in the original hebrew, it talks of the elohim creating the world, plural, not singular el

you can check it out in a concordance

Wrong. God's name in the Bible is YHVH or Jehovah, not Yahweh, or Elohim.
av1611.com/kjbp/ridiculous-kjv-bible-corrections/Yahweh-Jehova-YHVH.html

"good" kikes desire to own the goym races.

They crave to have every single non-jew as their personal slave.

"bad" kikes just praise the G-d to kill every single non-jew.

They can't stand the goym races.

"Liberal" kikes work hard to make every single non-jew their own customer.

They love to jew the gulible goym.

Every kind of jew of the aforementioned typologies is waiting for SATAN ( which is their G-d ) to settle down on the newly reconstructed temple.

From the installment of SATAN ( the jewsih G-d ) they will rule on the non-jewish gullible goym by creating a hell on heart where the jew rule on the goy while SATAN is the puppet master above them all.

Ironically enough, there are books that expose the same pattern where a closed group works secretly for a new system to be installed, but is not aware that in the endgsame they will be slaves in the same way as the ones they despise or simply oppose to... The Masonic Groups.

>99% of Jews don't even read this book!

Yeah, the bottom 99%. The useful fucking idiots.

In hebrew genesis the word describing god is elohim

simply denying this fact doesn't disprove it

do you have a concordance?

Jewish Snopes, lol.

Of course, regular Snopes is also Jewish, so...

>talmud.faithweb.com/articles/lie.html
>However, all agree that barring such extreme circumstances it is forbidden to lie

World domination is probably an "extreme circumstance"

Good try though

kek, how many times does this faggot call people stupid, yet he claims to be a christian

anyway, it doesn't mention that gods(plural) in hebrew is elohim, and singular is el

why do these stupid idiots think that insulting people makes them right?

the kol nidre is all one really needs to know about the jews.

they say a prayer which absolves them of all oaths. what kind of people would declare all their oaths void? a trustworthy people?

>untempered Jewish books
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christian_denominations
Cool story bro.

explain?

YHVH.. Elohim...iam... well then who the fuck is jehovah ? you cant be replacing actors in a series and shit then i lose tract of whos who when they introduce a new character and think its that guy they replaced last season

>DESIGNATED
>BOND
>MATES

Nothing was rewritten more times than religions, especially Jewish religions. Gods words are wiped clean with every passing decade and nation, replaced with Paganism or modern things to make it cool again.
Long story short: god isn't real.

none of that is relevant to my point

which was merely that the word used for god in genesis, in hebrew, is elohim, which is plural

>he becomes jewish

DONT DO IT OP

>god isn't real.
no! really?

can you prove that?!!!

>prove
You mean disprove.
You see your priests juggle around with words like "prove", because they are smarter than average Christian follower, but they can't fool me.

It's illogical trying disprove something that isn't proven to begin with.
Long story short: the proving is on your side.

How does Cred Forums feel about Reform Judaism? They don't accept the Talmud as authoritative, or at least, not any more authoritative than contemporary rabbis.

Redpilled, reform Jews would be pretty based.

You can't prove whatever you base your proofs on. To begin with, you can't prove anyone has to prove anything

your sarcasm detector appears to be broken

You see, there are stupid scientists too, they learned a lot, read a lot, they think they know it all, but they aren't smart, they are illogical. For me it's illogical trying to explore universe to prove the bible. First bible needs to prove the Earth is flat or at least explain why they changed their mind. Since science is at least so much smarter that they admit when they had a wrong theory.

Here is some work I did, with the exact source for things said in the talmud. Jews try to defend themselves saynig "that isn't anywhere!". It is, you just have to read a little

>Watch This
>Link This
Watch This
Link This
>Watch This
>Link This
Watch This
Link This
>Watch This
>Link This
Watch This
Link This
>Watch This
>Link This
Watch This
Link This

user. Let me reveal a secret to you. Something logical is just a collection of statements that contains no contradictions we can see which imply something being false and true at the same time. But that means nothing. Something logical can be completely false.

Second, I really doubt you know anything about science. About what makes something "scientifically true" or false. Study that and you will see scientific knowledge is, at the end, based on a couple of magical numbers which look nice, such as 0.05 or 0.01

Third, the Bible, as one of the sources of tradition, is not about wordly things. Whatever the shape of some thing is is completely irrelevant. It has never been dogma, it has never been given importance. Some people had a model which worked and waited until someone could show a failure in that model. But that is irrelevant, and it looks like you don't know anything about religion or theology either

Oops, forgot the link docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cnl_kxPMexyTooQ5krrh15QjyYealWc2KnpESB2iKE4/edit?usp=sharing

Logic is a collection of known facts and truths. Earth isn't flat, that's a fact. Bible is wrong and many times contradictory. The biggest flaw of bible is in its own followers, who don't understand bible, don't follow bible, break everything bible should be standing for. There are many lies, like there are many versions of Christianity, but there is only one truth in every thing in universe. Truth is simple and nothing mysterious. Lies, confusion, unknowing leads to mystery. Many cultures worshiped rain, sun eclipse and predicted many end of worlds and yet we are still alive. Bible is bunch of bullshit for unintelligent people, which even religious people understand, which is why they don't take bible seriously and break every bible rule. Religion simply expired and you know it, you are just too stubborn/religious-greedy to admit it.

Go to Westmont College and look for Temper Longman III. He would be able to help you

Logic is not a collection of known facts and truths. To begin with, I can just dismiss whatever you arbitrarily want to call "fact" and "true". I can easily say the sky being green is a fact and true. Something being logical means it doesn't contain contradictions in the system we have created.

You say Earth isn't flat. I can easily say, if I wanted to, that it is, and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it. There are no contradictions in the Bible. The biggest flaw in "logic" is its own followers. Retards like you who have not studied logic, hypothesis testing etc, but like to spit "deep" words that make you sound enlightened. Christianity is not just "the Bible". The Bible is a tool of tradition, little fedora. The Bible didn't exist until many years after Christianity appeared. There are not many versions of Christianity. Christianity is well defined, and all but one denominations are wrong. You suddenly say "there are many lies" after talking about actions of some people. You make no sense, and everything you say is a mess because you just try to spit deep words. The Truth is not simple. You know nothing about the universe, and your "facts" are just labels you have created for yourself. You are like those simple cultures. You take something you are used to and try to limit reality to an extrapolation of those things you don't even understand. You follow a myth, you are outdated the moment you appeared, you are rather retarded, but arrogant enough to say you are intelligent because you are filled with pride. Religion does not expire, but people like you, outdated from birth, try to pretend you have gone anywhere. You are just too stubborn and ignorant to see it.

Princeton's locked archive but you won't get in.

ITS CALLED THE QURAN

Religions create mystery, they don't care about logic or order. Same could be said by politicians nowadays, they create confusion and mystery, which then leads to misery and them being able to sell you many cures, among those cures is religion. People use religion for excuse for something they don't understand or something they done wrong, they want to forget and not face the truth, since it's easier that way aka red pill is hard and blue pill is easy. I don't need to study logic, since i know Hindus don't exist where Hindu parents don't exist. Your Christianity was taught to you by parents or political system, it's like a trend, something you do when you are young and you might feel silly for it when you grow up and take the red pill. Face the fact: Christians pulled many versions of Christianity out of your ass and yet you claim you are all right, talking about ignorant. You are all right? I GUESS EVERYBODY IS RIGHT WHEN MONIES ARE TO BE MADE AND EXPLOIT PEOPLE. But then we change our minds the other day or fuck a gay man's ass after church, then pretend the next day that nothing against god has happened. You are a dirty capitalist who steals and then you will tell me about Jesus when you flood me with migrants. Why don't we park all those Christian leaders in Africa and their royal buddies, why don't those church spreading blue bloods solve something and stop pushing people into responsibility. Religion was invented by them so that slaves can be slaves and take responsibility, drain every money from that, that's what religion really ever produced in reality.

DO IT user

>I can easily say the sky being green is a fact and true
you can say it, but you can't prove it

lORE DEA 158:1
"The Akum [Christians] who are not our enemies
must not be killed directly, nevertheless they must
not be saved from danger of death. For example,
if you see one of them fall into the sea, do not pull
him out unless he promises to give you money"

HAHAHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHAHAHA

From the same Satanic book with words like:
"The life of a Goi and all his physical
powers belong to a Jew."

Fucking kek is this true? The memes are to powerful these days

you should create a wiki on wikia for this shit!