What does Cred Forums think of the sexy teacher controversy?

This 4th grade teacher is being criticized for dressing too inappropriately for the classroom. False flag?

god damn I want to get that bitch pregnant

fourth grade kids are still too young to think about stuff like that, and shes dressing fine

her body is fucking ROCKING though

>low test

She should tell her critics to stfu and hop on a treadmill.

If you apologize, they win.

t. black/pol/

I think the main question is just why?

Who is she shooting for?

Dad's? other teachers? 6th grader wet dreams?

I don't think it's particularly inappropriate, just underdressed for the job, but then again she is a mutt so I don't know what people expected.

>racemixing faggots
She should be in africa or some middle east craphole, whatever her ethnicity is. Not anywhere near a classroom.

WE DA BEST

>tfw she bends over to pick up a toy

THICC

Of course she is dressing inappropriately. Where is her burka? How are the Muslims going to stop themselves from raping now?

Literally, all of those + the unions

Schools should bring back uniforms.

Both for students and for teachers.

How is it that you can tell when a black woman only fucks white guys?

I wanted to fuck my 2nd grade teacher. A lot of kids talked about it too. Kids are -not- too young to think about it. That being said that chick doesn't look as good as I remember my teacher looking. Maybe it's because she was white.

Or she just wants to dress sexy for herself

>only 2 pics
Why even live at this point? Those hips were made to make mixed race babies. I would impregnate in a heartbeat

Can someone link to a story about this? I don't know when or where it happened.

>She leans over your shoulder and whispers in your ear "need help".

I've transcended simple d&c tactics. Step up your game.

tfw that bimbo will never be your teacher of 4th grade

Her body type is perfect. It cannot be improved.

Fucking gross, leave pol

Inappropriate dress for most workplaces, especially a school.

nigger detected

Fuck you with your controversy bullshit, she's waking up the man hiding in your little 4 years old faggot. As soon as she bend over, the little man already know what sex is all about. He instantly develop his craving to destroy hymens. As soon as the teacher bend over, he have one thought in his mind.
>thicc
Everyone boy want a teacher as hot as this, come the fuck on my man.

>Her body type is perfect.

No, this is.

pierre has a point

you just know she wants to tease those young prepubescent boys to make them wank thinking about her

>A LEAF
Keep racemixing, faggot. Freemasons would be proud of you being a "muh dick" nigger.

t. nigger

t. white man

My dick is diamonds right now. I see a lot of black women like this and it makes me question the validity of the caricatures Cred Forums posts of black people in general.

the second you posted that picture you knew you'd be seeing one worded posts.

nigga everyone in my 5th grade class wanted to fuck our teacher.

all the boys would get hugs from her cause she had big titties.

Fuck off with that twig shit. Fucking pedophile. I need some thicc in my life

This; "thicc" is unattractive, curvy is meh, skinny is best. Only niggers and lardass Americans disagree.
I like small tits though, call me gay

Thank Mr. Skeltal

>pointy elbows

>This is what "men" brainwashed by the Jewish/homosexual fashion industry actually believe

"The Bohemian Grove, which I attend from time to timeā€”it is the most faggy goddamned thing you could ever imagine, with that San Francisco crowd. I can't shake hands with anybody from San Francisco. Decorators. They got to do something. But we don't have to glorify it. You know one of the reasons fashions have made women look so terrible is because the goddamned designers hate women." -Nixon

This is why nobody likes white people

She has big hips/thighs and tits. Pretty much anything is going to be tight on her besides a sun dress.

More women need to dress like Hillary Clinton. It's modest yet oozes success

thats a really cute boy I must say

In the 3rd grade I had a teacher who was right out of college. She was small, had a blonde pixie cut and loved showing off the tattoo she had on her upper thigh which required her to pull the front of her pants down to show us. I can confirm that I was defiling myself constantly to her.

>not pumping and dumping qt3.14 white featured nigresses

They love white cock. It's the ultimate response when nigger males are all "muh dick" over ugly fat coal-burning white roasties. Black girls that like white guys are usually attractive and not niggers. My ex was half korean and black and she was hot af.

this nigger just has big tits and a big ass

as much as a nigger she is, nobody should have to wear a thick jumper to class every day

I don't give a triple fuck about Freemasonry my man, if she bend before me with that pink dress, I am not even a human anymore, I'm a savage beast craving the hole kept warm by those fucking ham thighs.

If she were shitting in your mouth you'd be singing a different tune I bet

> this guy calling others faggots for wanting a piece of that ass...

Wew

>t.virgin faggot

Let us know once you stop fapping to traps you fucking homo.

>coat in green so people don't see the phlegm you cough on it

Wtf makes people so attracted to a giant ass and thunder thighs?
If you knew the amount of lard/fat hiding underneath and still wanted it then you're a sick fuck.

That is extremely inappropriate for a school. There is no measure to how ashamed she should be. Schools are place of learning. Of going above this sort of thing.

What a fucking pig, some people have no common sense.

Were do I sign to get her shit in my mouth though?

Restrain yourself, Mehmet, I'm sure there's government-provided goats for you somewhere nearby.

>My legacy will be ooga booga in prison half his life until he finally gets shot
Enjoy.

wtf

All of them also listen to rap and "idm" and smoke weed.

When they have a wedding ring.

Wtf you on about?
The way she dresses is completely inappropriate for a classroom of any age. Why does she need to dress like that at work?

Is there a way to cover a body like that with ANY sort of garment that doesnt evoke sexuality? The woman is built like a fertility goddess.

> Attended Alabama State University

DROPPED.

Spooky scary skelewoman

They're niggerized.

Now to wait for some /ss/ to happen

>idm
I know what you meant but I laughed anyway

Kek

You're up early, grandpa.

Sodom and Gommorah

When?

Shes wearing a dress. Do you want her to wear a suit to a 4th grade classroom? Her figure is so curvy it would show no matter what she wore.

Also, most of the people mad about this are literally jealous moms.

It's from the film "Bring Me the Head of Alfredo Garcia".

>I can't shake hands with anybody from San Francisco.
based tricky dick

This. I don't think anything would really work.

>hey kid, wanna /ss/?

mhhh makes me wish to be in my schoolyears all over again

this is one of the most beautiful girls in I have ever seen, no lie.

Is that Slim Shady?

She should only be in heels. Sexy women are overdressed if not naked.

>Lard

Kek no It's mostly muscle

>all sizes of dress end up being skin tight on her automatically

>Wtf makes people so attracted to a giant ass and thunder thighs?

puberty

>It's modest yet oozes success
No, it hides the oozes.

That's why she always wears a long coat.

Nothing ruins a press conference faster than a leaky diaper.

>False flag?
You don't know what that word means. kys.

hot
but a sexy teacher never stopped me from doing my work honestly
it was just some stuff me and the kids at the playground would ogle over, but when it came to work, i just did the assignments

Quit projecting Tyree, we don't have your prison complex here. stop oozing over white wimen you will never have you fudge packing queer.

>Im
>Fucking
>Plying.
I was playing with my dick by 3rd-2nd grade.
Kids are going to get hard from that.
Bet you within a year she's fired for fucking a student.

God bless her. I wanted to fuck my teachers since I was four and they were pretty average looking, if I had a teacher with a body like this my desk would be bucking all day.

fucking lol

"Mostly muscle" alright can these women run at a decent pace for 5 minutes? No they cant. All these "thiccc" girls are out of shape

I had a THICC ara ara milf as my english teacher in 8th grade. She got me interested in writing and my grades improved because I started to enjoy learning new shit.

It can be beneficial.

>africa or middle east

you can't tell the difference between an african and an arab/semite?

>Can't do a sundress, or anything else that doesn't accentuate the figure too heavily.
She just wants to dick some teachers/the principal.

OH MY GOD if students see this women they may get the wrong idea of what a woman is supposed to look like! some students may pick up heterosexual tendencies as well!

The only people getting made are men who never got to /ss/ and women who can't compete.

You want her to wear a blanket then? Dresses are tight, they're not supposed to be loose. Short of dressing like a Muslim trashbag, there's nothing she can really do

Holy fuck. All of my want.

More like nigerty

with that body type, how does she not dress sexy?

You are nigger scum, kill yourself instantly you fucking god damn piece of shit nigger.

>Bet you within a year she's fired for fucking a student.

Nice.

>Having a monkey educating your children
>Considering the monkey hot

underrated

Jaun look at how you type and think. Reflect on how unthinking and impulsive you are.

Yeah, that's so much better, especially if she bends over or something.

>Tfw half-irish/italian.
>Thicc-bodied bitches giving me boners for days.
THANK YOU ROMAN ANCESTRY.
Captcha: Zum Kuckuck

THIS IS A MEMETIC WARFARE THREAD

TO GET YOU TO THINK NON-WHITES ARE ATTRACTIVE

>ā€œWeā€™re partnering with the Gen Next foundation in order to have a North American focused second phase of this project. Which focuses not just on jihadism but also on far-right extremism,ā€ Ross Frennett, co-founder of Moonshot CVE, said at a Brookings Institute event Wednesday.

THICC

That lard/fat is exactly what I want to put my face and dick into.

>Hates coal burners
>Wants to burn coal

>>Wtf makes people so attracted to a giant ass and thunder thighs?

(((MSM))).

It's about normalizing and mainstreaming niggers and fat chicks.

Pretty soon, normal built women will be slim shamed.

>standing on toes

When will girlets learn?

As I said, anything short of fully nude is too dressed for her.

aka hormones. Which if you're a healthy male should go away in your early 20s when you can stop being a nigger.

Nice?

Based Peckinpah. That's a real man.

When I was in 3th or 4th grade I enjoyed to look at a certain teacher with ample bosoms. Did not traumatize me.

M-muh dikkk how are you any better than Jamal when it comes to women?

T H I C C

Also this is probably some kind of slide thread. Sage accordingly.

You're a nigger and the worst fucking Mexican is better than you, get suicided by cops you fucking monkey.

White makes every race look better.
It's why in the future all white males must have concubines of mixed races (along with their monogamous white wife) to help bring up the facial and mental aesthetics of all races.

They already are. They say they have no ass

>Look how clever I am.

Itt everyone talks pussy but gets none

burka inshallah

>tfw no blonde, redpilled cop wife

>All the teachers forcing the sexy teacher into various outfits.
Sounds just like one of my japanese animes.

How about not creating more half niggers and normalizing fucking niggers.

Disgusting, fucking a nigger. How would you even say something like that. I am so fucking astonished about how many niggers are on Cred Forums.

Stamina and muscle are two different things.

scarcity of womb and the children will have the european Y-chromosome, african women can only get benefits for upto 4 children, it is your job to impregnate them with white children to reduce their nigrocity and whiten their race.

lol

Who's Slim Shady? That guy looks almost exactly like the rapper Eminem

Niggers more like lefties, fags and jews.

They will shill for racemixing and faggotry. This place is well known so there are plenty of lefties here

>not appreciating both body types
faggots

The feels are too close to home

Not sure if troll post but Slim Shady is an alternate stage name for Eminem.

>TO GET YOU TO THINK NON-WHITES ARE ATTRACTIVE
Honestly, who gives a fuck?

Become a sperm donor and have as many white kids as you want. Settle down with the qtest of any race you can find, or the girl who you love the most for her personality.

No they are not. If you are muscular you are able to run. Muscles are built as you exercise and you obtain stamina too.

If a woman cant run for 5 minutes she is flabby and not muscular

Idk lol, I've also heard about this guy called Marshall who really doesn't seem to like his own mother

>Settle down with the qtest of any race you can find

fuck off to reddit, degenerate

t. nigger

Y-DNA doesn't affect your race, you moron.

>Creating more brown people instead of just taking a way gibs me dats and murdering nigger thugs

Oy vey the whyte man must save other races. Forget having white children overpopulate USA with mulattoes

Coal burners are always gross though. They emulate the ghetto nogress. Black females with white features emulate white females and usually hate nigger males.

>Calling someone a nigger for liking THICC bodies
>Posts a girl with a THICC body.

>Posting whores

t.Serbocuck

t. Goldstein

Very inappropriate. Wearing clothes like that says narcissism imo

Does it even matter? Fuckimg nigger females creates mulatto babies and shows a clear message that fucking niggers is okay.

Skinny girls are ok. But, they AINT THICC.

How are you even supposed to tit fug her?

Kill yourself kike shill

yes goyims don't try to create an homogeneous society in america by bleaching the black women

just let Tyrone pump and dump white chicks while still impregnating Tanisha so the percentage of white people goes down while the population of black people stays the same so they can still vote in mass for the (((establishment)))

good goys

>That Asian

Next level of shilling. White men fucking niggers means that fucking niggers is okay.

Instead we should stick together and not even befriend niggers let alone fuck them.

I'm sorry but if the teacher is a 10/10(which she is) this bitch right here is an objective 6/10 in comparison. Yeah she's got a pretty face but beyond that she's bordering on anorexic. Just plain unhealthy imo, she look like the type of girl to die during childbirth

Shlomo do you remember holocaust

It's other women offended at her. Feminism is literally just women hating on other women so they push more laws to give women power which results in women fucking over other women. repeat.

This is much superior to be completely honest. The black woman is big and that's it. This one is well-proportioned and actually cute. It's literally brainwashing that makes men think fat-cunts are beautiful.

>Nigger
>10/10

Why do you think there is so much shilling on here?

>10/10

She's not.

I had a fuckbuddy with that body type and I used to get bruises on my upper thigh from fucking her doggystyle. Her ass had no fat on it, I'd just slam right into her tailbone.

Is that Varg's wife?

Good luck if you want children
She'll break her damn back during labor and she'll have problems forever after 9 months of a child in her belly.

nice digits

this is actually very sad. if i saw this girl i would think she is a nog by appearance alone. really made me think

>stick together

you do know that America ain't in Europe? Europe should stay completely white but if Americans want to create an actual functioning society it needs to be homogenous

and guess what only having kids with white women won't decrease the black population or put a hold to the mestizo mexican population growth

but whateva keep your Cred Forums memes while America goes to shit

This isn't a contes beaty, honey..... Is a kindergarden.

T-t-thick

I'm going to need sauce on that photo

>(((sexy))) ((((((teacher))))))

That woman isn't blonde

That just creates a more mongrel nation
You kill blacks but you destroy yourself too. You can decrease black population by just cutting off gibs me dats

A newborn baby Chinese girl's pinky toe contains more testosterone than some of you faggots

is alabama state the black college?

Go back to /fit/ fagolio

Only niggers like fake, fat, Kardashian type asses.

This thread has totally derailed but it's not the "sexy teachers" that are the problem.

It's the fact that we're churning out 22 year old alcoholic idiotic whores from "education majors" who are diving into high schools full of rapidly-maturing niggers and end up drooling all over dat BBC

She looks deformed, like the vast majority of Amerifat women.

Ne seri pederu

Why are Americans such prudes? There is literally nothing inappropriate about this.

Not a false flag. Subliminal programming. They want the state to meet all human needs. Now children will look at the state also as a sexualized mother figure.

People picking their single favorite body type is like when adults have conversations about their favorite color. It is pathetic.

But the real question is why her nudes are not being shared... It would make national news. I used to believe in you nerds.

she, like most hots, looks much better in something tight than nothing

She has a nice body too. Thicc is in though.

Yeah women decorate the one part of their body they can't look at for "themselves".

>tanlines
I tried not to fap I really did.

She looks like two midgets hiding under that huge coat thing.

Ugly skinny girl detected

>pipeline leak causes a state of emergency in GA to be declared
>elementary teacher from ATL criticized for how she dresses
>being discussed in the news and Cred Forums: Pick one.

Yeah it's a HBU in Alabama.

>Bodybuilders, powerlifters, Olympic weightlifting athletes.
>able to run

>5k participants, kenyans, cross-country athletes
>muscular

Muscles do not equal stamina, asshat.

What the hell is that? A full grown nigger dwarf?

how does this make you want to fuck like a primal animal?

Legitimately big hips and ass, and boobs they trigger my dick.

I literally cannot see a woman with a big ass who is THICC, without making a facial expression, or uttering damn to myself.

I'm impulsed to do it.

one full grown nigger dwarf please!
also muscle+fat on woman is god tier

There's a balance in there somewhere. It's called martial arts.

Back to your regularly scheduled pettiness.

>implying you have superior aesthetics to a half niggger

That may be the funniest thing you ever posted.

MILKY MOMMY MILKY

Are you calling her Sexy?

Yeah, nah I don't think so. She got BTFO by the teacher lady
It's not even close. You're into the type that went out of style back in the 80's dude

>LITERALLY LOW TEST BRAGGING ABOUT IT

>No, this is.

No, actually this is.

Oh yeah, that is some good meme.

Yeah no shit Sherlock, I wasn't saying you had to pick one. Just pointing out that having muscles is not the same as having stamina. Brb doing petty shit

her dress goes all the way up to her neck and all the way down to her knees. What's "inappropriate" about that? arguably the heels, but fucking please.

While thicc seems like they would child bear more efficiently, I still appreciate a cute petite body.

Yes she is dressed inappropriately. Goes to show the state of education and the attitude in this country towards education when we have literal whores corrupting our youth and diluting the education environment with this. People say that domestic talent is the new oil for the 21st century, yet the education system has yet to change itself from the decrepit rag it is now and the public has yet to spark change. All I see the schools focusing on is pandering to gender deviants and sexual education. The US is ranked like 25 or something for education compared to other nations and guess what - not even a peep from MSM.

Its too tight and revealing.

>That hip to shoulder ratio
sickening

THINN

Lardo detected.

s-she should be wearing a burka and hijab!

Lol speak for yourself i was fapping with no cum at that age mate

>Pears are back on the menu, boys.

>mfw i'd literally break this bitch
Yeah nah

kek

>ham beasts are sexy
can't tell if joking or niggers

She looks like a fat nigger to me.

Am I missing something?

Imagine a 4th grader getting lucky and tapping that...

N..Nice...

Found the dicklet. It's not a black/ white, burger/non thing. Only men with small dicks want something like this. It makes them feel bigger.

At this point, is there even a real """controversy""" about this teacher? Are there people out there writing about how terrible she is?

Or is it just another manufactured progressive reaction to unseen outrage?

>Hey America! Here is something that all the WRONG PEOPLE are hating (trust us, even though all you're hearing about this is from our perspective about how we like it), and now it's """""trending"""""! What do you think about this?

>Dat fucking booty

Thicc Koreans are more common than you might think.
Most don't dress like whores though

She's fat

And when she has a kid she's gonna look like the stereo typical "big momma" black woman

Must be this.
I'm half pasta/potato nigger with a fat cock and I can't get enough of the THIIIIICC.

Ah, this is how we fight the agenda. Sexy female teachers.

The male students will be straight, and the female students will either go full looney early where we can detect it OR shun being a whore because "That's what old people do."

Highly inappropriate to be wearing that in a classroom. She looks like she's going to a club.

Would she wear it at church? Then don't wear it in front of kids.

>that tiny waist
>those muscular thighs
>fat

It's okay if you like skinny women no one gives a shit but don't lie. You feel insecure that you're not attracted to very womanly bodies so you call them fat.

Those outfits hide the oozing piss pretty well, allrite

That isn't thick. That's a disgusting land whale.

Also there's video of her changing her panties, requesting it so fokken hard

ew

She looks like a fucking Amazon nigger

sauce please? damn that is just ULTRA THICC

Wtf is ride doing with that sledgehammer

If true I second this request

Lets be honest here

You could have a skinny women dress the exact same way and nobody would care. The only reason she is getting shit is because she has a phat ass.

mfw when i realize japanese are just white africans and that's why they are the only asians who have big asses

>gorgeous face
>gross body

That's a shame.

You've drastically overlooked the niggerborn genetics

Black women aren't sexy period.

Ever since reddit moved over here, we've had a lot of the bestiality threads and its quite sickening.

Whites only.

You blind? She has a mustache, and hairy armpits.

Perfect woman

Post uncensored benis pic.

>aka hormones. Which if you're a healthy male should go away in your early 20s when you can stop being a nigger.
holy shit please kill yourself if you think hormones "stop" when you're in you're early 20s. you're literally low T if you think that

He was making your country great again

She should have her clit lopped off. Disgusting predator.

Gross

she probably has some cute little balls

>perfect
those are some huge boobs for a 30kg skelly tho

thicc is in deal with it fags

Thats a nice body, actually looks like my ex. Where is she from? If someone known, name please

reptile-core

>you can't tell the difference between an african and an arab/semite?

They are all grouped as shitskins.

I think she should dress like a teacher and not a college slut.

Ugly face, body is cartoonish instead of sexy, takes "sexy" selfies in her fucking classroom. Will probably fuck a kid.

This is perfect. Debate me

Do americans pretend to like thick women because they've run out of skinny ones?

>forced "thicc" may may
Seriously, just kill yourself.

>This is perfect.
>tattoo

GTFO

SHE is Zsanett Tormay

>This is perfect.

Why is she wearing a breast brace?

Chicks in prosthetics really don't do it for me.

seeing this low test meme on /pol is fkn weird. Whites are scientifically not "high test". Look at the pictures of what each race prefers. high test is what niggers prefer ... I don't undersatnd you people. whites don't have very high testosterone that's kind of WHY we're not niggers. dumbass

>An argument

nice. pre or post op?

>liking boys
I mean, I do too, but at least pick cute ones

nither

Since I am not African, I do not find fat black women in the least bit attractive

>Beauty is subjective
I mean /pol never was bright, but that post is just downright retarded

How could he become ooga booga in prison if he's half white and lives with a white bread winner? If your legacy went to prison, then that'd just make you a shitty provider who doesn't know how to raise a son or daughter. Or that you had a child at a time in which you couldn't afford one.

Good job building up the superiority complex to suppress your homosexual desires, buddy. We need more thicc teachers like these for a elementary kids, so they'll suppress the potential for gay feelings in kids and get them feeling some type of way about girls early on.

>straight outta Auschwitz

>not even comprehending a 3 word argument

don't you have a cock to go suck sweetie?

and btw you guys that love thicc big tits big thighs just want your mothers. i get it, i like milf bodies too. But I like it all, petite bodies, sporty, everything is hot. Even ugly women are hot. and every female is hot if you bend them over

No such thing

You wanted to Fuck someone at 7? I wanted to play with bionicles at 7.

Kys faggot

An observation. Your trap wont get a job with those ugly tattoos either.

Low test faggot detected

>primal animal
>big hips and ass
>uttering damn

t. Tyrone

>every female is hot if you bend them over

you guys are looking at the wrong countries

keep fighting the good fight

So this balding tattoo'd crack head who no doubt right now is living in a van down by the river is considered superior? Lel this is why white and Asians are better than the rest of the races, you people just cant form a coherent thought.

That's isn't thicc you dumb nigger

Ok .. I meant within reason. anyone who is not super fat

I like both skinny and thick women. We have preferences yes, but why are so many of you borderline gay?
I thought tranny posters were meme but a lot of those skinny girls look like little boys. I'm ashamed of pol right now...I dont want to associate myself with pedophiles.

Hmggggggggg.....

Where were this teachers when I was in school?

>muh dick

why is she extremely pale everywhere but her neck

Niggers pussies smell God awful fuck you

i had a teacher that sat on a high stool at the front of the room, i always sat up front trying to get a peek, i'm pretty sure that she would intentionally give me a flash once in a while, just panties but when you're 15-16 years old that's all you need

ugly fucking serbs.

her right ass cheek looks like a tumor

Nice

European women were always depicted as thick in art although they looked kinda fat to me.

Skinny became a big deal because of media and an increasingly unhealthy society (rarity of "healthy" body types became rare and people are drawn to rareness).

We're living in more of a "not giving a fuck" time period and men celebrate what they were always attracted to now. But obviously lots of men still prefer skinny so get over it man.