Why are you against free migration, Cred Forums? According to economists...

Why are you against free migration, Cred Forums? According to economists, open borders would double the world's real GDP.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w81TBu7HZwU
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/open borders/image/n31RXI9WL4iXRhk_9nJ_Eg/
pubs.aeaweb.org/doi/pdfplus/10.1257/jep.25.3.83
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That doesn't mean everyone's income would double, it would likely just make the rich even richer and screw the middle and lower class

(((Economists))). The guys who would burn the planet from an extra dollar.

Open borders would be great for rich people
How would they benefit poor people?

Quality not quantity

Because with free migration, it will get harder to find girls like in your pic.

Cold stale pasta cold stale pasta cold stale pasta cold stale pasta cold stale pasta cold stale pasta cold stale pasta cold stale pasta cold stale pasta cold stale pasta cold stale pasta cold stale pasta cold stale pasta

Why are you against letting a mentally-retarded rapist move into your house, OP? It would double your household's labor product.

>double the world's real GDP

How? Magic?

>crime rises by hundreds percents
>tens of thousands of evolution of various ethnicities lost
>bloody civil wars caused by multi-cultural multi-national clashes

Here, have a copter ride, leftie.

I swear I've seen this thread before.

How would wealth magically double if there were no borders?

Honest question.

*thousands years

>trashing your heritage, erasing hundreds of unique cultures, and ethnically replacing the race that built the First World
>for 80 trillion dollars

Literally not worth it.

You have.

Its hard to enjoy double GDP when Somailis are shooting at you

>that post by that flag

serbian-jewish double bluff?

>According to economists

It wouldn't. It doesn't even make sense. People have to leave one county to go to another so one country will get poorer. But even in the richer countries it just means more consumers or people paying tax so the government can pay back their debt to their shekel masters whilst the native population are sidelined. It's a scam. Will open borders fix Africa or the middle east? No.

How about we just wipe out all human life in every single third world country?

That would all but eliminate hunger and poverty and we would save billions on useless aid ventures

>muh GDP

Top kek

>mooooom, I posted it again!

fuck off

Since when does bringing in rape apes ever help anyone?

Their land is pure shit. Hey, let's bring them in here so we can have the same shitty people.

I liked living in a white Christian nation.

I don't want to live in the nation of islam.

Fuck GDP that benefits the elite and ruins the masses

youtube.com/watch?v=w81TBu7HZwU

>According to economists

You have five(5) seconds to provide the source of this, name of the economists, their current position, and their publication history.

> (((the world's real GDP)))

Stupid goyim.

Sure, there's no doubt slavery and working people to death will raise global GDP... All that GDP growth will end up in the pockets of the elite, while the standard of living for the rest of us will be "equalized" with billions of people in poverty all around the globe...

Is there even such a thing as "real" GDP?

That's their plan. Destroy the while middle class so all that is left it the disgustingly rich and their poor obedient plebs (who are varying shades of brown).

All the money in the world is not worth the destruction of my people, you globalist swine.
Fuck off. Your ilk advocate for the death of my nation and people, and that makes you my enemies.

I'm a stockbroker and have a BA in International Economics. That makes literally no sense. Lets make a very typical assumption, that the world economy is working at near maximum capacity. How do you shift the curve that represents maximum production (see inset)? You have to have one of a few things, an increase in technology, an increase in resources, or an increase in labour. Simply moving people around doesn't increase any of these things. This is like some microeconomics 101 shit. furthermore on a smaller (country) sized scale, moving migrants provides minimal increase in labour as most of the entry level jobs they would perform are replaced by machines, instead (because we live in welfare societies) they would be a burden on the state.

I would love to see a link to an article that states this is true because to me right now it makes absolutely no sense.

Real is, whatever i say it is goy.

looks like you got memed friendo

Because there are two pages of reposts in the archive.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/open borders/image/n31RXI9WL4iXRhk_9nJ_Eg/

>open borders would double the world's real GDP.

Like we would see a single penny of that.

Kikes are desperate

pubs.aeaweb.org/doi/pdfplus/10.1257/jep.25.3.83

You should ask for your tuition back because the basic model behind the idea is taught in any college international economics textbook.

Do people really believe a BA is enough to be knowledgeable in anything?

t. PhD

Oy vey, shut it down!