Daily reminder that ancient Rome was a southern Europea empire. It was NOT a nordic/germanic empire

Daily reminder that ancient Rome was a southern Europea empire. It was NOT a nordic/germanic empire

Would an uncivilized savage attack his superior white man?

>sophisticated empire
>felled by farmers living in swamps
southern europeans are barely human

>Snowniggers
>Humans
Pick one, faggot

>find one flaw

Aren't modern italians basically germanics by now?
I mean they were raped by germs for about two centuries and then the Lombards arrived.

Anders, I'm glad to see there are still sensible white people left in Sweden.

Daily reminder that the breadth of legitimate philosophy owes itself to literally two civilizations (Greece > Rome)

>italians are niggers
>italians are germans
>no theyre arabs
>lmao rape rape rape

god I fucking love how hard italians trigger you faggots

Divide and conquer. Divide and conquer.

I wonder who is behind this post..

Meds trigger both afrocentrists and nordicists, amazing isn't it?

Mediterranean not Southern European you inbred fag numale trash

It's the superiority complex gene that all Scandis and Germanics have. We CRAVE being superior to other people. This is one of the sick reasons we love immigration, because they will clean our toilets and work shitty jobs while we have comfy deskjobs and what not

Tell a Swede or Norwegian that the vikings were nothing but savages and tell Germans that the only reason they rebuilt so fast after 2nd world war was because of other nations investing so much in them and you will see them flipping their shit, because they refuse the face the fact that they just have a slight advantage over southern europe right now

As for you name one civilization that built long ships with such sofisticated simplicity you snow mongrel

Portuguese? Dutch? Brits for god sake?

Iberians?

Reminder Northern/Central Italians are descendents of Ostrogoths and Lombards. Charle magne made Rome his bitch.

Fuck off... blond savages will always be blond savages.

WIR WAREN POLENTA N SHEIßE!!

Should we kill all Northern Europeans?

why bother theyll be extinct in 20 years anyway

This pic sums up all my thoughts and feelings about northern europe

So what the polynigggers travelled way further by sea then them.

And yet they'd all rather live in our countries than their own.

For now, yes. Wait a couple years. Whats taking place all over northern europe is not some jewish conspiracy, its evolution taking place

It's not the ice age anymore. North Euros have run out of expiration date. Now their recessive genes have become a hindrance to them and evolution makes sure they are wiped off the face of the planet.

Nordicists are on the same boat as the African Centrists

The cenit of the Germanic people overshadows the cenits of any other people, so who gives a shit.

Oh really, then please explain to me why virtually every emperor was of Prussian origin?

>his claim to superiority lays 2000 years in the past
wew lad

>his claim to superiority has lasted for 200 years

wewer lad

still not as good as modern western society. Look at the meds now, shit in every way

top kek, having some more shekels a month while your country is a pathetic SJW hellhole doesn't make your country superior in every way

>mfw watching some "Evropa" nationalistic video on Youtube where they showcase the continent's greatests monuments and achievements
>it's made by a fat american teenager of n*rthern european descent
>shows mostly mediterranean masterrace achievements
Kek. Gif related, a genuine Italian man.

Let's face the facts. Germans and Nords would still be savages if it wasnt for the success of ancient Rome and Greece

:^)

It's a Western European Empire, the pinnacle of Western civilization.

what southern europe presented as on this pic is literally just Italy