Hillary Death Hoax

From Cred Forums:

Ok, round 4 of the Hillary Clinton is dead hoax

I'll go over the key points once more just to make sure you fags get it.

When are we posting?
>12 pm EST

What time do we make the fake documents be?
>Anything after and around 12 pm EST

Why did she die?
>Epileptic Seizure

What is the hashtag?
>#RIPHillary or #IMissHer

How do I contribute?
>Use your Inspect Element in your browser and edit away
>Or if you are really good at photoshop, have at it

Other threads;

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uiYrlIZvMCc
jpost.com/Opinion/Twilight-of-American-Jewry-467862
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

weew look at these mad lads!

Bump

Dumping Screenshots Here

It has potential. Hope you guys give is some good keks

>Epileptic Seizure

As an epileptic this really isn't very funny.

How does that help us? A day later media will confirm that she is alive and then she will gain empathy by people who wouldn't have voted for her before.

I don't get it

Fuck off lad.

Wow there are almost 100 hoax screenshots of news reports and tweets. And they don't suck.

I'm proud Cred Forums. I haven't seen you tards coordinate something like this in a while.

Here's one in Spanish.

All you are doing is making any legitimate news about her poor health seem like a hoax... CTR SHILLS ITT

this is good. This is why I come to Cred Forums. Let's do this. I'm firing up my fake youtube and twitter accounts. My body is ready

Thx. We rule

no you dont get it

>meme magic

Yeah, that's not as funny as her getting buttfucked to death by a rhinoceros.

Oh wait, we're going for believable, not funny.

It doesn't, it only helps Hillary. This is a CTR operation. STAY AWAY TRUMP SUPPORTERS

dude fuck off from here. We're trying to have fun. Go to some other website if you want to rant on about shilling and shit faggot

Go look at a strobe light

the other thread was deleted

Guys, you know that if the media finds our shit there will be a huge surge in Hillary voters!

> everything is a conspiracy

Yeah you belong here.

you are going too far, Dont make her victim. Goyim loves victim card.

For the lulz

Meme magik is real

Ok shill.
If you're not you're incredibly dumb by giving her more attention.

Sorry.

is this still going ahead as the post was deleted

all my keks

this is literally happening

It 404d. They're continuing here

HERE

it has started on twitter

This is stupid.

People will just go online, cnn.com, not on front page, disregard obvious hoax.

Kek

youtube.com/watch?v=uiYrlIZvMCc
You didn't have this one

Whoops I goofed

Social media are filled with dumb kids that don't check sources

This is a trap.

Same with Charlie Hebdo, they created high quality screens for sheeps to share. As others mentioned, it just helps to bring out public support for HRC.

A collective will believing a lie to be truth will eventually cause said lie to become a reality.

Jokes on all you mother fuckers. She's been ded for a while. Body doubling and no one cares. Praise kek

check em

IT'S TIME.

Woah

FIRE

I agree, but let's see what happens. I mean, the downside is people are talking about hillary, the upside is that it's in relation to her shit health.

What are they going to say? Pepe nazis are making stuff up about hillary?

Kek confirms.

This whole idea seems stupid to me. Not if but when the """"""""media""""""""" finds out what you're doing and reports on it, there will be a lot more people voting for Hillary as a result. Cred Forums is just digging it's own grave here. But more likely these threads are started by people who work for Shillary in the first place. So...

HIDE HILLARY DEATH HOAX THREADS

DO NOT RESPOND TO HILLARY DEATH HOAX THREADS

REPORT HILLARY DEATH HOAX POSTERS

You will get more people if you also include what does 12 pm EST corresponds in Euro-time.

Not having faith in Kek

Typical Chilean Texan Croatian whatever flag you are, I don't even want to mouse over it because I don't even care.

You underestimate how retarded kids are

Nobody checks sources anymore. They just wanna be the first to post it

Especially retards on twitter

18h00 there

How's this even going to work? Unless you're hacking people's actual twitter accounts and posting under their name. Only idiots are going to believe screenshots, and it's easily fact-checked.

Oh my

Your lack of geographical knowledge doesn't scare me, burger.

>tune into CNN for live coverage

Bwahahahaha fucking jew

are you a wizard from the future?

social media full of young credule kids

This!

This way when someone makes a legit claim about Hillary's health she can go, "aren't those the same crackpots that claimed I was dead. Loookit those racist nutjobs with their nazi frogs and tinfoil hats." Her campaign then produces screenshots of this very thread to "prove" that the alt-right is a conspiracy of nutters.

sage this!

Trips!

You understand this is retarded, or are you part of CTR?
I assume you know the story of "The Boy Who Cried Wolf," correct? Do, right now you are spreading baseless bullshit. right?

So then next week or week after when the cunt has a genuine scandal or fall or if wikileaks releases something, then people will IGNORE.

SO which are you user? Retarded or CTR???

No Bill Clinton party shots?

Grammar and writing of a primary school student

Oh My

Kek is love

Kek is life

This. These are CTR scum trying to lessen impact when wikileaks drops whatever they have, so they she can do that fake laugh and say "oh you mean the same people who said I was dead, HA HA!!"

Are you people this retarded to be so easily duped by the Jews Either you are cooked or a dpe, has to be one or the other,

Nice try retards, too late any way

> everything is a conspiracy muh Cred Forums is so popular muh safe space everyone is out to get me and muh political views hillary pays people to post on Cred Forums these damn shills muh muh

The retards pushing this are underage newfags and NeverTrump Cruz cucks. They don't care that Trump will get blamed for this, and that Clinton will get publicity and sympathy. The DNC chair will blame the hoax on Russians operating under orders from Trump's campaign.

PRAISE KEK

How much is she paying you?

Holy shit

Praise kek

i doubt they will blame trump for this, and as user said, it makes people talk about her health.
also: as they can't blame trump, some people may realize that trump himself has nothing to do with us, cause we are just some retard shitposters.
anyhow: the lulz are reason enough

>hurr NO YOU
If you don't see how this is going help her campaign, you are legitimately retarded. In fact she something like this right now. Good job retard.

close

>i doubt they will blame trump for this
BUT THEY WILL BLAME HIM FOR A GREEN FUCKING CARTOON FROG

this is

Kek rolls in mysterious ways

I can't understand shit from your broken english, aren't you supposed to be native speaker? Anyway yes, I this the hoax will help her campaign.

Checked

If anybody was in the thread that was made the other day planning this they made this fully aware it would piss the majority of Cred Forums off

(We don't care about your feelings)

> im an actuhvist hurrr

Cred Forumsside worldwide

Back to your furfag and banana board, shithead.

Cred Forums tier thread
Clear violation of the rules
Mods ban these faggots

Atleast we're actually trying to have fun. We thought Cred Forums would enjoy.

What did the jews mean by this?

> This week marked the 15th anniversary of the September 11 attacks on America. Most of us didn’t realize it at the time, but those attacks also marked the beginning of the end of the golden age of American Jewry – on both sides of the ideological divide.

jpost.com/Opinion/Twilight-of-American-Jewry-467862

Blumenthal Sr. is a proud father. He regularly shared his son’s ravings with Clinton, and she shared his delight. In eight separate emails over the course of her tenure in office, Clinton enthusiastically praised his Jew-hating propaganda.

In one message email, Clinton wrote, “Your Max is a mitzva.”

FUCKFACE, WHO IS PUSHING IT THEN? COMMON RULES OF ETIQUETTE HERE HAVE ALWAYS BEEN, HAVE A LEGIT SOURCE OR GO FUCK YOUR DEAD MOTHER.

YOU AND YOUR GROUP OF ASSHOLES ARE PUSHING THIS FOR A REASON. AND YOU'RE GOING TO FIND YOUR DEAD MOTHER SITTING ON THE SOFA WITH A CUP OF COLD TEA IN FRONT OF HER AND HAVING SHIT HERSELF.

go check your mother. :) give her a call :)

Chkd

make posts showing (((them))) happy with hillary dead. cite this article.

> who is pushing it then

A bunch of kids on Cred Forums that want some laughs.

But it's a conspiracy, right?

I guess they better check their bank accounts for money from the hillary camp.

Body double implies this is the second.

It's actually the 3rd Hillary Clinton.

bump

she lies and hides so much form public people eat this up

lol usa land of idiots

no you are

>retarded

Now we need to start the rumor that it was a murder.

This "operation" doesn't have to be a conspiracy for this it to unfold exactly how they stated it would. Obviously this bunch of kids didnt consider the ramifications of following through. The whole "lol its a conspiracy right?" is just a red herring. You make little sense by detracting from a certain plausible outcome. You dont actually know whether a "bunch of kids", hilldodildos, "Anonymous", or any other groups attempt to orchestrate a ploy. Dont contend a moot point just because you at a very minimum support killary, faggot.

You are the exact reason why this whole thing is funny. As I said I was in their thread earlier and they were fully aware this would piss people like you off. They don't care about politics.

>speculating on the upshot means Im pissed off at them.
You pissed me off by pouncing on the tin foil hat enthusiastically. Learn to sift to the separate substance from delusions, faggot.

Because of the hoax people will find out that Hillary died a long time ago.

fuck off achmed

let's not get ahead of ourselves...

Large meme artillery expected to arrive rought 1:45 EST

Infantry in place and awaiting orders.

Tactical memestrikes are to be requested on this board.

Godspeed men.

everyone's tweeting @cher for some reason. quite funny

she's been tweeting about pepes and we think she might believe Hillary's dead cause she's mental

she tweeted that hillary was dead to her 30k followers

Bloo bloo blooo

pick up the pace