So apparently Jimmy Fallon greeted Hillary Clinton on the Tonight Show wearing a surgical mask. Pic related

So apparently Jimmy Fallon greeted Hillary Clinton on the Tonight Show wearing a surgical mask. Pic related.

Now, every single video I have looked up, there is no audio right after Jimmy slips on the mask. Not only that, but every single news article I look up on google does not come up with a video in the link. Along with the same picture of Hillary high-fiving Fallon.

Not only that, every single video I watch has the audio censored at the same time.

So I guess I should get to my point here. Are all there various uploaders intentionally uploading censored clips of a televised event? or were they originally recorded with the audio intact, and are we actually seeing full blown censorship?

At no point in any of the uploads of the interview between Fallon and Trump was the audio cut.

Verify it for yourselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/pop-culture/tv/jimmy-fallon-welcomes-hillary-clinton-wearing-surgical-mask-n649856
nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv/jimmy-fallon-straps-surgical-mask-greet-hillary-clinton-article-1.2796039
ew.com/article/2016/09/16/jimmy-fallon-hillary-clinton-surgical-mask
nbc.com/the-tonight-show/guest/hillary-clinton/198941
youtube.com/watch?v=EV2akmkFxT8
youtube.com/watch?v=xDmjNVVEoDo
youtube.com/watch?v=cTv23nmwWZE
youtube.com/watch?v=27xvoL8tqh4
youtube.com/watch?v=bRWG_HRinBU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I saw the video and it had the audio problem you mentioned but I can't verify naugh ting

> so apparently
Yes it's apparent, you posted a fucking picture of it.
> every single upload had the same cut
Then it was done in the studio.
> at no point was trumps audio cut
What is your point? They didn't have audio problems that night?
> verify for yourself
There is no point, you posted no links, and I fail to see this ad relevant to anything.
Fuck watching that sick old lady do anything. I saw enough when she pooped herself opening a jar of pickles.

Yeah I had a bit of bother finding a decent video earlier. It could be deliberate censoring or it could be that no one gave a shit that she was on the show.

Okay cunt.

Top news results by the most popular search engine (Google), in order :
nbcnews.com/pop-culture/tv/jimmy-fallon-welcomes-hillary-clinton-wearing-surgical-mask-n649856

nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv/jimmy-fallon-straps-surgical-mask-greet-hillary-clinton-article-1.2796039

ew.com/article/2016/09/16/jimmy-fallon-hillary-clinton-surgical-mask

NBC, hosts the Tonight show (no mention of mask in link)
nbc.com/the-tonight-show/guest/hillary-clinton/198941

Take note that all of these links do not have the video included.

Top video results of "Hillary Clinton Jimmy Fallon" by most popular media search engine (Youtube), in order:

2nd Result (no audio):

4th result (no audio):

New search, this time "Hillary Clinton Jimmy Fallon mask":

1st result (no audio):

2nd result (no audio):

3rd result (no audio):
youtube.com/watch?v=cTv23nmwWZE

4th result (again no audio):
youtube.com/watch?v=27xvoL8tqh4

BUMP THIS.

Checked.

I can't say I'm surprised. This is just another drop in the bucket.

Youtube doing this or uploaders?

I think that is because the full interview is not aired yet?

Professional salt miner.

Maybe they normally play a laugh track and hillaries laughing sounded awful so they are going to dub it?

The opening should appear "live" as shown in the videos then, makes sense right?

But bypassing censorship by releasing an image of her high-fiving Jimmy Fallon wearing a surgical mask, how convenient. It pretty much puts to rest her medical issue rumors to rest, right? :^)

Is there any clip with audio?

Also why are they cutting the audio? Did something bad happen?

It looks like Fallon was making a joke, and your dumb ass was too stupid to get it.

Learn how to read lips, you fucking troglodyte. And take the brownpill for good measure.

Seems like every single clip of this is by the same person.

It's filmed from a TV screen. There doesn't seem to be a legit upload of the actual broadcast.

Let's hope it's as it appears in these videos then.

I just found this super small clip
youtube.com/watch?v=bRWG_HRinBU
I guess we have to wait till monday, my sides when he pulls out the fucking hand sanitizer though holy shit.

No shit. This is probably OPs idea of disinfo, trying to discredit legitimate criticism of Hillary.

Seriously, just stop. You're embarrassing yourself.

I don't know if Hillary wins the election or not, but the trust of google's companies will be completely destroyed by all of what they've done.

We should keep a log on what google has been doing, how it has been skewing public opinion etc.

Sure is.

You've got me.

Knowing how some use Youtube, I bet the majority of the uploaders used the same source.

The show hasn't aired yet.
It doesn't air until Monday.
This is just a teaser given to affiliates.
How could you not look this up first?