Religion of peace............. for Muslims ONLY

religion of peace............. for Muslims ONLY

Islam facts:
- god created humans ONLY to worship him
> And I did not create the jinn and mankind except to worship Me.(Adh-Dhariyat 56)

- Islam is the ONLY way to worship him
> And whoever desires other than Islam as religion - never will it be accepted from him, and he, in the Hereafter, will be among the losers. (Ali 'Imran 85)

- if you're not a Muslim and you die ... there is no prison or second chance, you just burn in hell for eternity
> Indeed, they who disbelieved among the People of the Scripture and the polytheists will be in the fire of Hell, abiding eternally therein. Those are the worst of creatures.(Al-Bayyinah 6)

now if I (we) as a Muslim, kept spreading flowers all over non-mulsims and treated them as true friends, don't you think that at that moment when they're burning in fire, they'll hate me and wish that I did whatever I can to convert them?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millat_Ibrahim
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Did Allah create little boys for muslims to fuck in the ass?

1) Kill anyone who insults Islam or Mohammad. (Koran.33;57-61).

2) Kill all Muslims who leave Islam. (Koran.2;217/4;89/Bukhari.9;84-57).

3) Koran can't be doubted. (Koran.2;1).

4) Islam is the only acceptable religion. (Koran.3;85).

5) Muslims must fight (jihad) infidels, even if they don't want to. (Koran 3.151/8,12/2;216).

6) We the non-Muslims are pigs and apes. (Koran. 2;62-65/Koran.5;59-60/Koran.7;166).

7) Muslims cannot be friends with Infidels. (Koran.5;51).

8) We the Infidels are sworn enemies of Muslims and Islam. (Koran.4;101).

9) Infidels can be raped as sex slaves. (Koran.4;3 & 24/5;89/23;5/33;50/58;3/70;30).

10) Infidels the vilest of creatures deserving no mercy. (Koran.98;6).

11) Muslims must terrorize us (Infidels). (Koran.8;12 &59-60/ Bukhari.4;52;220).

12) Muslims must strike terror into non-Muslims hearts. (Koran.8;60).

13) Muslims are allowed to crucify and amputate us (Infidels). Koran.8;12/47;4).

14) Muslims are allowed to behead us (Infidels) (Koran.47;4).

15) Muslims are guaranteed heaven if they kill us (non-Muslims). (Koran.9;111).

16) Marrying and divorcing pre-pubescent children is OK. (Koran.65;4).

17) Wife beating is OK. (Koran.4;34).

18) Raping wives is OK. (Koran.2;223).

19) Proving rape requires 4 (four) male Muslim witnesses. (Koran.24;13).

20) Muslims must lie to us (Infidels) to strengthen and spread Islam. (Koran.3;28?16;106

Millat Ibrahim
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millat_Ibrahim

> There has already been for you an excellent pattern in Abraham and those with him, when they said to their people, "Indeed, we are disassociated from you and from whatever you worship other than Allah . We have denied you, and there has appeared between us and you animosity and hatred forever until you believe in Allah alone" (Al-Mumtahanah 4)

this is Millat Ibrahim or the path of Ibrahim that every muslim should believe and take. it's to hate any non-believes. not plain hate, but hate for god... the pic explains it

if this is true then god deserves to die. the only thing worth doing at this point is trying to find ways to make him bleed.

1- true, applies for both muslims and non-muslims
2- true
3- of course true
4- true
5- true but this is very complicated, as you may know they didn't fight everyone and made lots of treaty's , some muslim scholars now argue that in these modern days we are living in there is no need to do Jihad to spread Islam since most people heard about it and can know about it. so Jihad now is (according to them) is just to defend against an attack.
6- applies to who said it in the story that was being said in Quran, but in general non-Muslims are lower than animals IN THE EYE OF GOD, or why do you think he'll burn them for eternity?!
7- true but "friend" here has a specific meaning. don't forget that a muslim man can have a non-muslim wife, father, neighbor, etc. he should treat them fair and wish for them to be muslims.
8- true
9- not true, the number references refer to verses that has nothing to do with this.
10- true, but this is by god in judgment da, not now.
11- normal stuff while in war, not against everyone
12- same as 11
13- true, lots of rules here, you don't just do it to anyone.
14- of course
15- if the killing is for god only
16- lol no
17- nop, I'm here if you want to argue
18- lol no
19- no, who ever wrote this is planting stupid shit among normal info
20- no

one day, just like everyone else, you'll die.

> whoever does an atom's weight of good will see it, And whoever does an atom's weight of evil will see it. (Az-Zalzalah 8)

I'm here for any info check

in hell, there are coffins made of fire, inside another coffins made of fire, deep in the bottom of hell, where each one thinks he's the only one in hell, burning, and burning, for millions and millions of years, for eternity.

everyone you know who's not Muslim and died knows this now. think about this for a while and give yourself a chance before it's too late.

11-14. Though this is for war time, Moslems seem to be the initiators of war in most cases.

15-All moslems seem to yell Alluhah Akbar, killing in the name of god is justified, but what constitutes what is in the name of god is not stated so clearly. Maybe this is why Moslems have warred against the west with no true cause except conversion.

18- 24:13 Can be used to justify raping of wives and seems to be used for such in the Moslem world

19- Lacking four witnesses means you are a liar in Quran

Vile, hateful religion, has no place in civilised western nations.

-if youre not muslim there is no prison or second chance

>indeed they who disbelieved among the people of the scripture and the polytheists

literally btfo by your own text one line apart xD
>i didnt know what people of the scripture meant
>hurr my opinion is still valid tho :o

Indeed. This is a pig's religion, filthy and envious. If it's true then their god is a malevolent being who must be destroyed. Regardless of whether it's true or not, all who worship the Islamic god (all Muslims) are evil and enemies of humankind and must be killed to the very last man, woman and child.

literally the same a story in all 3 versions of Jew Tales the Saga.

You know what happens after life?

The lights go out and the world keeps going, nothing else.

Why do you worship a pagan moongod and a pedophile prophet?

> 11-14. Though this is for war time, Moslems seem to be the initiators of war in most cases.
who starts war is a different subject, I don't agree with you but after all, it's hard to determine who started the war in most wars, and even if we do it's not a sin to be the starting side.

> 15-All moslems seem to yell Alluhah Akbar, killing in the name of god is justified, but what constitutes what is in the name of god is not stated so clearly. Maybe this is why Moslems have warred against the west with no true cause except conversion.
this is more like a habbit people around here do, even when a naked woman is dancing some will yell it. in the Arabic version of x-factor that femal judge (najwa karam) does it all the time. and ofcourse you noticed it currently in Syria, everyone is killing everyone and yelling allah Akbar.
is Islam Quran: Paradise is not [obtained] by your wishful thinking nor by that of the People of the Scripture. Whoever does a wrong will be recompensed for it, and he will not find besides Allah a protector or a helper. (An-Nisa 124)
so anyone may yell Allah Akbar as they like, only those with true believes and intentions will benefit from it.
> 18- 24:13 Can be used to justify raping of wives and seems to be used for such in the Moslem world
dude this is related to zina (Adultery), where did this wife raping thing came from is beyond me
> 19- Lacking four witnesses means you are a liar in Quran
lol, source?

you just wrote this for a reason,
who created everything you know and don't know doesn't do anything for no reason.
he created you, gave you everything you have, made you read what I'm writing now, and one day, you'll return to him.

> Then did you think that We created you uselessly and that to Us you would not be returned?" (Al-Mu'minun 115)

>- god created humans ONLY to worship him
Con men created gods to oppress and enslave feeble-minded men. That's the way it has always been.

>if you're not a Muslim and you die ... there is no prison or second chance, you just burn in hell for eternity
There is no hell, no heaven, no limbo, no pergatory or any of that nonsense if you don't believe in the goat-fucking Abrahamic religions.

Oour atoms and molecules simply return to the earth to become other plants, animals rocks and minerals. I love the thought of this.

> Islam is the ONLY way to worship him
Islam is just another one of the newer forms of oppression, submission and enslavement. The feeble-minded are particularly gullible and very easy to manipulate with these kinds of mental slavery

You guys can keep posting these stories in an attempt to make Muslims look like monsters but the fact is that 99.9% of them are tolerant, peaceful and just want to live a simple life

nothing new, this has been said thousands of years before.
> And when it is said to them, "What has your Lord sent down?" They say, "Legends of the former peoples," (16:24)

> And when Our verses are recited to them, they say, "We have heard. If we willed, we could say [something] like this. This is not but legends of the former peoples." (8:31)

Daily reminder that if Muslims tell you that Jesus is a prophet to them too, they are talking about a completely distorted version of him, who - according to the Quran - does NOT believe in the Holy Trinity. They basically stole Jesus for their own purposes and told people what he """ACTUALLY meant""" 600 YEARS after his death.

fear me

-allah

I'm not trying to make anyone look good or bad. I'm stating facts not emotions.

the 99% you're talking about is mostly Arabs, Pakistani, or any other nationals with the word "religion: Islam" written on their ID or passport.

they don't represent Muslims nor Islam. they bark all day long how much they love Christianity, west, hotdogs, Ikea, other religions, etc. but they sold their souls for a cheap price.

to be a Muslim isn't just a lucky draw, and I personally won't be surprised if the percent of "true muslims" is Saudi Arabia or Jordan is similar or even less than the United states or any other country.
who do you think will have more fire and torture in hell, non-muslims or hypocrite Muslims?
> Indeed, the hypocrites will be in the lowest depths of the Fire - and never will you find for them a helper (4:145)
are the "hypocrite Muslims" (munafqeen) a minority or a majority?
And most of the people, although you strive [for it], are not believers. (12:103)

true.
you're version has been distorted so much to the point that the "Holy Trinity" joke sounds ok. we have the accurate and correct version. have a look at it while you can.

>"mhm yea guys we figurd out what jebus CHRIST actuly meant. he meant CHRISTianity is actualy wronng. so pls come and slam and welcome to islam, ok?

Given that the faggot Mohammed was killed by a woman, he knows the inside of those burning coffins very intimately.

And yet their expansion and their pushing of hateful shit in the form of sharia tells a different story. Just in our lifetimes we could witness this in Lebanon, Pakistan, we can witness it today in Burma, in India where they once again try to cut off chunk of land after they again overbred like rats, in Serbia, in Turkey, which once again radicalises, in North Afrika, on the borders of China etc. Muslims dindu nuffin.