Fuckwhitepeople

How have you fucked the white in you today, Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Price
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Heard this fat fuck walks around everyday in that outfit at UCT, still can't tell if man or woman.

What in the hell is that thing???

I'm still a virgin.

I fucked my white girlfriend last night. Nothing today yet.

A Hillary supporter

She looks like she would roll indefinitely with a small push.

Would he also be able to get away with this?

It is frightening. Someone get a flamethrower and save us all.

>spain
>white

>that thing is excluded from the statement on its shirt due to not being a person

Clever.

>fuckwhitepeople

Kek.

Someone should shop this so it says fuck niggers

I jerked off.

Jesus I thought there was only one of this fucking beast.

What would have happened if it said "black" instead of "white", Cred Forums?

>that smug look
That thing can't have a heart attack soon enough.

A news repot of a fat he/she getting its face kicked in and 3 nigger arrests.

It is white. Why doesn't it kill itself?

Guys I have been sitting here and uhhh, is that a man or a woman? Serious.

It hasn't seen its genitals in so long not even it knows for sure.

Say someone just walked up to her, shrugged, and punched her dead in the face. You think it would confuse anyone as to why?

What if she were wearing a FUCKBLACKPEOPLE suit? Would that fly?

Dumb questions that nonetheless spring to mind.

I switched it up today and used my left hand. Actually getting better with my left now, just feels better.

It's not a people.

this isn't real. I refuse to believe this

Anyone know how that ham planet got that suit? I just got my paycheck, slightly drunk and I want a fuck black people version.

I put nothing past them.

Enjoy being jumped.

Looks dope tho

>webm

Why do we still pretend these people are our equals?

does it really?

The fuck is this?

Muh country.

Who's we?

The only thing this rotund sack of shit has ever starved for is attention.

You laugh now, but clothing like this is going to be hip to the point of being almost mandatory in 2020.

Jesus fucking christ. It's not even a joke.

>Dean Hutton, a queer performance artist based at UCT. Dean, who is a working class white genderqueer sensation, has a project known as “fuck white people,” a provocative piece of art that invites white people in particular to “fuck the white in them,” an intense acknowledgement of white supremacy’s insidious fuckery and the way in which it renders its own oppressive distinctions invisible every day, something people of colour never get to forget. Their work is fierce and fearless and amazing. Fuck White People is currently on exhibit at the National Gallery in Cape Town, and viewers are encouraged to come in and pose upon a background stating “fuck white people,” sitting on a chair festooned with the same imagery, and to imagine themselves in the active space of working to “fuck the whiteness” as quotidian and omnipresent and invisible as oxygen in all of our lives. Dean also arrives in a full suit of clothing made from fabric stating FUCK.WHITE.PEOPLE over and over, and it is an amazing sight.

Kek, don't they know Pippi is the strongest girl in the world?

You people shouldn't be judgmental, she probably said something racist triggering their PTSD from slavery.

Holyeeee shiet.

I don't know where these faggots come from. This was on my uni rage page now.

I reported him :>

The best case this hamplanet is making against white supremacy is it's own pitiful existence.

>nigger gets in a fight
>nigger starts losing the fight
>horde of apes jump in
>still cant beat down a strong white woman

>walking on the street, see fight
>don't break up the fight
>hit the white person instead

No words are occurring to me right now... sorry.

People of the Color were the main victims of the world wars anyway, it's their right to fuck up the memorials if they want to.

Can you guys elect trump and come and colonize us or something?

When did it become okay to be blatantly racist against whites?

I mean, it was always there, but at least they tried to hide it.

What the fuck.

You should know by now just how tribal nigs are.

*People of Color

Ooooohhh... okay.

>When did it become okay to be blatantly racist against whites?
When the Chosen took over academia, media, finance, and politics.

WOW, stop mansplaining shitlord. Everyone knows women are the real victims of war.

>If you are white you’re probably feeling some type of way right now. I’m not sorry for that. White people have been having a lot of feelings lately about “reverse racism” as if it’s a thing. White people made racism, and made sure it is deeply embedded in our social systems, law, economy, institutions and individuals. So this provocation is here to make you feel that “white pain”. Breathe deeply through it. I’m here to destabilize all of our white spaces.

>This year I photographed a student Zama Mthunzi wearing the words Fuck White People on a t-shirt, in smears of black pain(t). He was threatened with expulsion, and a case at the Human Rights Commission. None of the complainants said anything about the front of the T-shirt that read: “Being Black is Shit”. White people only had a problem with the back of the shirt.

>You see white pain demands attention all the time, while black pain flows constantly. So I made a suit to fuck white people. It began as an experiment to see what happens when a white body wears this. It makes people angry, to the point sometimes of violence, but I can do it, that’s white privilege. I’m here for your pain because white people think empathy can cure racism but what we must strive for is a complete dismantling of the systems of power that keep white people racist.

>Learn to fuck the white in you too. Fuckwhitepeople.org #fuckwhitepeople

My God, those poor buttons are holing on for dear life.

(((Max Price)))

Even has shekels in his name.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Price

Yeah it does t b h

Seems more like a request or invitation than a declaration.

I think it's just lonely for contact with meat that's not dead and cooked.