Hi. racists.

How about weaboo?

Is it the proof of "white superiority"?

youtube.com/watch?v=d2FGgYp6mdk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GKFKl22j1RY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's proof of degeneracy.

Basques are supposedly the most European people in Europe yet here's this cuck and his enabling family making everyone cringe.

youtube.com/watch?v=GKFKl22j1RY

Japan is white. Hitler said so. There's nothing wrong with weeaboo.

Poor white weeaboo Westerners, no one likes them. Not in their home countries, nor in the nation they weirdly worship (Japan).

Holy fuck

This guy is literally what I want to gas.

You forgot pic related

>Japan is white. Hitler said so
HItler never said they were white.

the most autistic and weird whites end up becoming obessed with japan and asian culture because your culture accepts quiet virgin weirdos as the norm

Yeah they accepted him by highlighting how subhuman he is, and told him to fucking get out of the country as soon as possible.

>whites tired of jewish supremacists subverting their culture and governments

>heyyyyyy white supreemists, check out this example of some shithead like you could find representing literally anything in the world

wtf, I've seen this before, but I will never get over how much his family must hate him.

I can only imagine when they found out some Japanese TV show was going to visit.

He literally did, look it up, a fucking leaf.

>average pol user to a t

i wonder he's doing right now?

I might have to work over in Japan in the next year or so and I don't want to be associated with this shit. I only like some anime I don't want to go to Japan their people smell weird.

>nobody here is making fun of him because they'd be making fun of themselves

No he said they were honorary arians, not white

Did he really? Can I get a quote?

>OP pulls out an old video
>Blows all the dust and cobwebs off
>I know! I'll submit this to Cred Forums as a new meme!
>rubs hands together
No more ancient memes, nip

kek'd

I'd literally rather be Gay than a weaboo

Nihon ga daisuki !

> Their people smell weird
> says the mick

Jesus Christ I feel sorry for nips, I'd went nuclear if I had bunch of degenerates invading my country because of "le cute anime xD =^_^= davidooo san meidooo!" ...I want to see Japan myself because of their history and nice landscape but holy shit this is pure cringe material. Even the Japanese guys were making fun of him

>Have a weeabo friend who went to japan to learn Japanese
>He befriends a qt Japanese girl
>Takes her with him to Sweden
>She can now get a better education and better life thanks to him
>They already got a kid

Thanks Japan, you bring cute onnas to Sweden. I'm happy that my boy is slamming that anime puss. Maybe I should go to Japan too, eh?

their people live in a bathing culture and were disgusted with visitors being literal dirty fucking sailors when they came and washed the shit off them.

日本人男性は小さいチンポがある
日本人女性は白人の大きチンポが好き
日本の新世紀は白である