What the fuck is this faggot waiting to finish Clinton's campaign once and for all?

What the fuck is this faggot waiting to finish Clinton's campaign once and for all?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xWEGNVaum_k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Best case scenario he destroys her campaign after it's too late for the democrats to put up a new candidate.

Putin didnt give him the order

October

Word on the street is hilldog doesn't want to give it up anyway

He will dump the day before the first debate, and its all anyone will talk about

Kek wills tomorrow will be the day

Can't knock her out yet. Why not wait for the day of the debate so her team can't come up with any spin for it? It might knock her down if the beans are spilled too soon—we Americans have a short memory.

It'll be the knock out punch if it's late into the election

he cant finish her campaign

there are already shitton of proofs of her countless crimes and nobody gives a fuck.

Even if he has black on white proofs that she singlehandedly killed 200 people it wont matter

hopefully this. people have a very short attention span and an even shorter memory. closer to the election is the correct way to play it.

If he had any dirt on her that would force her to drop out or be arrested he would have already released it.

He's releasing documents late in the game to harm the campaign, not Hillary her self, because he can't harm Hillary.

If he released what he has now people wouldn't care any more by election time.

>dubs
Holy shit, praise kek

The American people, FBI and Justice department don't seem to care about her blatant criminal actions so I don't think he can destroy her

In'shadilay, user.

it's obvious. He has nothing

He doesn't have anything, if he did he would commit suicide by stabbing himself in the back and jumping into the river a long time ago.

He's just generating hype and will release some entry tier shit, but nothing incriminating for Killary.

>implying he'll destroy shit
this guy is a fucking fraud and Cred Forums is stupid for paying him any attention. The fact that clinton is still in the race at all is proof of this man's bullshit

Came here to post this.

Just relax. Plenty of time.

He has proof she was funding Isis. The final nail in her coffin. Look for another fainting episode shortly after it leaks.

Pretty much this. She can be guilty of anything at this point and liberals will still vote for her because she is a woman.

>He is waiting till there's no time for (((cnn))) (((msnbc))) (((MSM)))
To shill slander Jew they're way out of it
Pic unrelated: why are niggers fast?
>if he did it today the (((MSM))) would go full shillary damage control mode and have time to censor and disrupt the info

If he does someone would just replace her

I hope he waits until a couple days before the election. I don't want to give the DNC time to replace her. My fear is that if they were smart the DNC would piranha her and trot out Bernie like now if they wanted to stand a chance. But these are the same people who think a cartoon frog is racist and campaign on strawmen and feels. I'm glad they're just dumb enough for Trumperino to get in.

>What the fuck is this faggot waiting to finish Clinton's campaign once and for all?

Releasing too much at once will get ignored by the media. A occasional gradual release at strategic times (just before debates, conventions, etc) to bring whatever issue to the forefront is more effective.

The big scandals are coming, you betcha.

assange never provides anything great

In ordinary times what he did release would have got rid of a presidential candidate but things are way passe that

I assume they or the russians have great stuff

Remember what they released on nuland ? Showed the us installed the new ukraine leader and the implaication was that the us had been incolved in the coup. But people dont care

When half the country is corrupted or actively antiwhite there is not much you can do

Hillary getting fucked by a dog with Huma sucking its balls, and will not matter percentage wise. Cominternists voting along the party line will not move...

But 10% of libertarians always on weed, and the small RINOs beta who're afraid not to see their wife being culturally enriched on weekly basis ever again might switch. Floods can drag a lot of mud and pebbles.

This.

Assange is waiting for the right time to hammer the Clinton Campaign to ensure maximum damage. Sometime in late October or a few days before the vote in November. Giving the Clinton Campaign no or little reaction time to spin the story. Ensuring Hillary Clinton will lose the election.

I also could be that Assange is also preparing to hit more than just Hillary Clinton and the Democratic Establishment. As early leak hit Sorros and could hit the other families/elite globalists.

It's already way too late by any stretch by the imagination.

If Assange walks back his douchey vendetta maybe Hillary will pardon him for his espionage someday

Implying hill supporters listen to anything other than clinton news network

Unless they cheat. (They'll cheat.)

I'm hoping that Assange holds a K.O. and is waiting to use it until the last strategically correct moment.

They still can damage control, probably they released in the moments before elections.

Pretty sure he said he is confident it will result in indictment. You think he's just being a good salesman?

This

All that this slow trickle of information has done is desensitize people.

There is NOTHING that he could leak that would have an appreciable impact at this point

>yfw his killer leak is that Trump works for Clinton and we end up getting President Gary Johnson

DUDE WEED LMAO 2.0

It's all about timing OP.

You funny.

Wouldn't happen. Jeb would just come and declare himself as the next president.

THanks for Correcting the Record. 0.05 has been deposited in your account

t. brock

Slow and steady wins the race

Obama should pardon him as a deal

gotta hurry to prep the guac and bull for inauguration

Fuck that noise, make it fast and furious son

Jeb is a mess.

Wait until they release what they have on Trump ;)

make that a dubs order on the guac . . .

CtR and Brock reduced to begging for goods with cash . . .

Did you see her interview with ivanka?

You can tell when she brings up "trump's comments about women" she gets a little triggered.

She hasn't forgotten the pain.

I know for a fact something will end Trump's campaign before november
Just wait and see.

If you do it right before the election it will have the biggest impact on her polling numbers.

Timing is everything.

Sorry France, between mixing white surrender flags and muslim immigrants, your standing to make any threat is . . . well, nothing.

Please clap

He's doing it right before the debates so Hillary is put on the spot since a lot of people are paying attention during that time.

He will most likely be blamed for hillary's defeat when he releases it all . the left will hate him , even tho she is not a leftwinger lol

JEB SURGE

He said it himself, he will report the worst right before the elections which should be around the end of October/early November

Listen here CTR if someone trys to have you assassinated then it is a little more then a "douchey vendetta". You want that persons head on a pike.

Assange better at the very least have an artillery shell of information that will cost her 1 to 2 points.

Otherwise I'll be disappointed.

If she writes about how she can't stand hanging out with niggers anymore, or how feminists are useful idiots, or that she doesn't give a fuck about single male voters - that's the kind of shit that will eat into her numbers.

More important than proof that she eats aborted fetuses and get blood transfusions from children.

Because he has le nothing and is full of excrement

This is you.
youtube.com/watch?v=xWEGNVaum_k

Do it, you rapist cuck!