Women are as strong as men. It's just societal factors that keep them from being competitive...

Women are as strong as men. It's just societal factors that keep them from being competitive. Once gender equality takes hold, women will dominate men at events such as the olympics due to superior work ethic. Before you try to argue - there are no longitudinal studies that prove that men are stronger than women, so all your evidence is bullshit made up in your mind because you can't handle a strong woman.

Other urls found in this thread:

livestrong.com/article/246036-how-much-more-muscle-mass-does-a-male-have-than-a-female/
youtube.com/watch?v=mDF5QH2Ohl8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>fat

Prove it.

>thick
ftfy

ps, OP is a faget.

One google search, leaf.

livestrong.com/article/246036-how-much-more-muscle-mass-does-a-male-have-than-a-female/

She got fat as hell after her /fit/ phase.

>muh
>DICK

T H I C C
Post more Leaf.

A

FUCKING

>Women are as strong as men

Not according to extensive and repeatable scientific data.

I'll take empirical science over the baseless feelings of some vapid imbecile any day.

LEAF

>Women are as strong as men.
A FUCKING LEAF

Leaf, why do you hate yourself? Why are you such a horrible waste of computing? I hope you feel bad, I hope you cry.

How do societal factors make women less tall, have less muscle mass on average while having different skeleton structure from men especially in the pelvis

wow actual thicc instead of a fat cunt

very rare

You too. You should feel stupid. Stupid child. Stupid useless pile of half human garbage.

>America's hat shitposting again
kys maplefag

Fuck your mother. Die in a fire.

Because years of oppression forced them out of the Hunter role which created genetic strength and conditioning. Soon women will catch up and best or equal us in athletic endeavours.

Brain damage.

I hope you are raped by a pack of wild dogs while watching your mother twitch at the end of a rope you stupid motherfucker.

A FUCKING LEAF JEW posting degeneracy disguised under /fit/ disguised under Cred Forums.

I do not agree with the leaf since science is a thing, but I will still post fit women because they are attractive.

Leaf cunt always shitting up shitty bait threads. I hope you're a victim of random gun violence.

Where's your proof?

Umm ACTUALLY

>Die of gun violence
I have no plans to visit America but thanks for the offer

why do you want my mom to suffer

are you misogynist

what a fucking garbage religion you have.

They are genetically predisposed to putting on more fat and less muscle than men, due to their naturally lower testosterone levels. You are wrong. Nature has created a niche for women, and that niche is childbearing and supporting the success of a man. Nothing else.

>DelusionElle thinks you can achieve those kinds of gains by being anorexic

>that one guy above 150

me lads

Anybody can b fit. It takes dedication and hard work to be a saggy balloon monster.

>nigger meme

She looks like a horse from the waist down.

Routine?

WEW LAD. Don't know why but I've been diggin big thighs recently.

What's the matter? Can't handle the sight of a strong Nord woman?

Does she do the toothless smile on purpose to look more like a goblin?

Mfw when all men are castrated under hillarys rule

QUEEEEENN SLLLLLLAAAAAAYYYY

Why so serious?

If women are "EQUAL" to men, then why do women deserve special treatment? Feminists and traditionalists both think women deserve special treatment.

Nobody has ever been able to answer this question of mine without insulting me and men in general, or using cliche knee-jerk replies.

Oh really?

The only use they have is to make me a sandwich

K cool bro, tell me that next time a (((woman))) beats me in anything other than nagging, crying ,whining,bleeding once a month and giving birth to a child.
Hell, you can talk when women win the inevitable war with sexbots kek

>born just in time to watch the vaginal Jew go out of relevance

wtf is going on with her hand, is she part machine?

Paint me like one of your french girls

She actually looks like a fat guy in this pic.

> butterface
but still hnnnng

Your images just gave me a little bit of cancer.

Ha ha! Pretty nice bait leaf. But I don't think anyone could actually believe women are as physically strong as men.

Not even the hardest core SJW really thinks that

it's fun to make them feel strong tho

Is that the Lena Dunham dude I keep hearing about?

Stronk and innapenant!

I would still blast that if given the opportunity

Is weed man paying leafs to shit post anti pol things here? Fuck off you faggot canadians.

pixe cuts are QT. girls with long hair shed like dogs and need to comb it for hours

praise max

To be honest, I actually do find ripped abs on women to be disgusting.

But the bottom is still a fucking land whale.

This. I try to sticking up for you faggots, but shit like this really isn't helping.

/fit/ girls are my fetish

Wait, so you're meaning to tell me that we aren't mammals?

Also:

>says women are as strong as men
>immediately follows it up by saying that women will dominate men

leftist logic.

Hello Tyrone

Whenever I see white girls with huge arses, I immiedately think "coal burner"

Am I alone?

>there are no longitudinal studies that prove that men are stronger than women, so all your evidence is bullshit made up in your mind because you can't handle a strong woman.

Argument from ignorance (from Latin: argumentum ad ignorantiam), also known as appeal to ignorance (in which ignorance represents "a lack of contrary evidence"), is a fallacy in informal logic. It asserts that a proposition is true because it has not yet been proved false (or vice versa).

Even the unshopped pics of this girl have disgusting niggerish proportions.

Absolutely vile looking lower body.

Pic related - it's literally the only woman in the world who's ever bench pressed more than I have (the woman is on the left) and I'd guarantee she took a lot more roids than I ever did.

A fucking leaf!!!

go post your degeneracy there and have your ass blasted to orbit for saying things like "Women are as strong as men because nature creates things equal"

why do americans unironically take roids? whey is all you need

Seriously BAN ALL CANADA POSTERS NOW

FOR FUCK SAKE

F I T T

nope you aren't

Are you ok user? You want to talk about it?

you are under arrest for possessing a firearm

If your that determined to keep our reputation as shit posters, the least you could to is at least try and be interesting and/or comical. Fucking leaf

Boy I'd hate to be this guy

>bitch is pure muscle
>fat

APE

That's some serious Erbs palsy right there

I'm fine with this. Do it.

Somebody doesn't understand how biology works. Are female lions oppressed by the patriarchal roles forced upon them? How about elephants, or tigers or bears? Mammals are sexually dimorphic. There are notable differences between males and females in mammals, one of the key differences being size. In pretty much every land mammals except hyenas, males are larger than females.

This holds true for primates, like humans. Males are significantly larger and stronger than females. This holds true in early humans and pre humans, like the astrolopithicenes and homo erectus. Humans created societies based on traits evolved over millions of years. Evolution works at a pace that is basically incomprehensible to us. We can talk about it and bandy numbers around, but honestly, the idea that minor changes in morphology take hundreds of generations is really almost beyond our imagination. We don't live in an X Men comic. We're not going to suddenly start changing to become effectively androgynous because we've created a society based on "equality". The more likely outcome is as gynocentric values take over society, the strong ties that hold society will collapse and a more traditional "patriarchal" society will supplant it, especially if, like Ancient Rome, the social collapse completely destroys the existing society and leaves a barbaric culture in its wake.

thicc is nice but hourglass is the ultimate shape

your post made me chuckle
youtube.com/watch?v=mDF5QH2Ohl8

We already have gender equality and that hasn't happened, so no.

literally hardly any muscle, her ass is 100% fat, hue

women are superior to men thanks to their ability to create life

thats just how it is

No, it is not.
That bitch is a well know Instagram whore.

Her butt is like that because of the shitload of squats she does.

I dont even remember her name, but that bunda is unforgetable.

>I WAS A WIMP BEFORE ANCHOR ARMS

that's not superiority mate that's literally the only thing that's keeping them from being useless

here's a good example of what a muscular ass looks liek

Her ass is fat, muscle doesn't look like that, senpai

>Women are as strong as men
Good, so they shouldn't ask men for help with heavy things and shouldn't have lowered prerequisities for any physical job or army.

At least ausfags make shitposting fun.

What is testosterone?

Not something a leaf would know about

Nice trips.

But still, you are confusing low fat muscle with muscle and mid bodyfat.

She has a big butt that is compoed by a really good mix of muscle and fat.

This is why some of the best butts out there are from crossfit girls that are into that training program for no more than 2 or 3 years.

They have the perfect (IMO) ammout of fat to muscle ratio at thta point.

This one for example. Despise the fact that she is probably on crossfit for more than 2 years, she has the right ammout of muscle to fat.

Good to grab but not as hard as to feel you are dating a slab of concrete.

>there are no longitudinal studies that prove that men are stronger than women, so all your evidence is bullshit
>Because years of oppression forced them out of the Hunter role which created genetic strength and conditioning.

ebin posts brought to you by leaf

Ofc she is part machine.
Actually two parts.
Sexmachine and athletic qtpi machine.

4 weeks of isopure = $220
5 weeks of test e and tren $180

Ok.

Now I feel like a tough guy for beating wife

That's just Moon Man, Teenis, David Duke.

I thought the excuse for why women were inferior to men in virtually every society of all time is because the violent men were stronger than women.
>checks flag
Oh, I see now.

>Women are as strong as men. It's just societal factors that keep them from being competitive.
lol that's even more pitiful. Women are truly the beta of the world.

leafers gonna leaf

Eevery girl ive met who looks like she lifts has told me she uses anavar. OP's gotta be a retard to think a girl could get as strong and as muscluar naturally as a guy would.

Dude is prolly in a coma.

Do any women have have Olympic records better than men in any field ? Genuine question

>thick

Hey Tyrone. How's your probation?

Gr8 b8 m8; r8t 8/8

>there are no longitudinal studies that prove that men are stronger than women
how about over 10000 years of recorded history?

>Caster Semenya
>Yes a secret man

kek

The fuck does that even mean??
You're saying that if only women were left on earth human race wouldn't end, are you aware of that?
Create life takes two genders, and luckily that's how many we have

>haha let's enjoy a nice day at the sea don't mind me just doing some sports oopsie it looks like someone took a picture of me ;33 oh no and it's a picture of my butt! ;oo oh noooo how could you? ;3

no,
I would hate to be the guy above 150. what do you think he does to get that strong?

thank you uncucked Sweden. good luck with that country.

I'd believe that if it got me a gf like that.

>overly fit girls are disgusting
>overly fat girls are disgusting

thicc is a nigger meme, but can be okay depending

master race aesthetic is pic related
>slim
>elegant
>high fashion
>sharp, but feminine face

the big tit big ass meme is tired and gauche. you can be bigger than emma and still be elegant and all of the above, but you have to be proportional

A FUCKING LEAF

Wasn't it Aristotle that reasoned that men are the life-givers, since their seed brings life to their barren wombs, and doesn't modern science support this, since women's eggs are inert until they react with sperm?