Black Students Don’t Even Get an Equal Education in Diverse Schools

kek this one is a little gem guys:
bloomberg.com/features/2016-america-divided/education/?utm_content=business

>“The strongest predictors of a racial achievement gap are socioeconomic disparities and segregation. Those make sense,” says Sean Reardon, the Stanford professor whose research helped expose Evanston’s problems.
>This third finding—affluent districts with larger achievement gaps than we would predict—that’s really distressing.”
>In December 2015, Fleming, Burns, and a representative from the NAACP asked the District 65 school board to review black student achievement in more detail than usual.
>The result was an even larger gap between black and white students than previously reported.
>One parent said the only part of the 43-page report she was glad to see was the end. The analysis showed that District 65 provided a much better education to white students than black students, no matter their income.

Even normies commenting in the facebook post noticed how ridiculous it is to keep yelling muh racism with situations like this.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/interactive/2016/04/29/upshot/money-race-and-success-how-your-school-district-compares.html?_r=0
archive.is/vT9HW
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberia
bloomberg.com/features/2016-america-divided/education/?utm_content=business
unz.com/isteve/ive-found-a-school-where-blacks-outscore-whites/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fewer_vs._less#Historical_usage
ia800503.us.archive.org/22/items/gov.law.aamd.classification.1973/aamd.classification.1973.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8
amazon.com/Human-Accomplishment-Pursuit-Excellence-Sciences-ebook/dp/006019247X/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4286575/
radio.therightstuff.biz/2016/06/01/the-daily-shoah-87-dolphins-in-the-ape-cage/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>archive that link if you want anyone to read it portubro
Post some normie facebook comments too

How do you define "better education"? Did they track the students study habits? Attendance record? Participation level? Parental involvement? Extra curricular activities?

Or did black students just have poorer grades?

I went to a ~65% black high school (I'm white) and the niggers were always fucking around in class, sleeping, not paying attention, actively instigating arguments against the teacher, etc. For the blacks, it was seen as cool to be against education.

The niggers do this to themselves. They have every opportunity that whites get, even moreso because the white students payed attention and could do the homework/tests but the niggers always got special attention and failed anyway

he's got the same data, but reached a different conclusion compared to Cred Forums
nytimes.com/interactive/2016/04/29/upshot/money-race-and-success-how-your-school-district-compares.html?_r=0

Liberals will wish this graph doesn't exist

>How do you define "better education"?
lol, what they mean is, all of the students get the same education yet black students do worse than everyone else.

So it's both whitey's fault and whitey's problem to fix because blacks admit they are helpless. That's one of the core "problems" with BLM is that the entire movement is set up so that white people have to fix black people's problems (somehow, magically).

>“The strongest predictors of a racial achievement gap are socioeconomic disparities and segregation. Those make sense,” says Sean Reardon, the Stanford professor whose research helped expose Evanston’s problems.
>“This third finding—affluent districts with larger achievement gaps than we would predict—that’s really distressing.”

>Conflicting correlation with causation suits my purpose and fits my assumptions? Great!
>My assumptions are proven wrong? There must be hidden racism afoot!

This is why soft sciences are barely sciences at all. Data on people are always noisy, and you're always going to be able to take what you need to fit your point, you can always point back to "established" notions to explain away data you don't like.

They already "proved" racism to be a thing, so when they fail to prove their policies, they can simply say "well, racism is already a thing, so the fact that our anti-racist policies didn't produce the results we said they would means that racism is a bigger problem than thought! We need more of these policies!"

thats because niggers have an average IQ of 85

The Hispanics aren't "dumber" than whites on average either. Language barriers play a lot into this. English may not be their first language and no one speaks English at home. Hispanics usually catch up in school the more they progress.

What's the black's excuse? Even dirt poor whites do better than average blacks in school.

But user, if white people didn't oppress them so much and hold dem back, dey would be KINGS.

Can I get a source on this for academic purposes? I want to redpill my roommates.

I think the journalists know better and know they are writing propaganda so they leave these obvious conclusions dangling for everyone to see because they can't say it outright.
>"BREAKING NEWS: NIGGERS ARE STUPID"
Would never make it to print.

>it's an "unequal outcomes imply unequal opportunities" meme episode
I want to get off this ride.

Most colleges who make special accommodations to black students know they will burn out after the first year so it makes them look good while making virtually no difference to their end results.

>niggers are allergic to information

It's almost like White people are smarter and better than niggers. Wouldn't want to admit it though.

You should hear these liberal fuckjobs talk about the difference between "equality" and "equity".

Are you joking? Ofcourse hispanics are dumber than whites. Depending on their particular admixture of european and mestizo they tend come in at a mean iq around 90. They are absolutly dumber than the average white

"Affirmative Action" no shit really, Blacks are being robbed of an equal education. Affirmative Action at its core is racist. basically saying blacks are dumber. People have been saying this for decades.

>communities with narrow achievement gaps tend to be those in which there are very few black or Hispanic children, or places like Detroit or Buffalo, where all students are so poor that minorities and whites perform equally badly on standardized tests
I don't think black/ hispanics are dumber than whites (I also don't think language barrier is a good excuse)
However, when they start to act niggerish (culture problem), welp

Own post immediately before the graphs
First graph gives libs all the ammo they need
Seconds kill them

Holy shit I'm stupid. Thanks based Malaysia.

Guys the solution is to get rid of different level classes. Kids separated strictly by age and all given identical instruction would mean them racist teachers couldn't manipulate the system and let whites get ahead.

>English may not be their first language and no one speaks English at home
GODDAMN WHITEY FORCING MEXICANS TO SPEAK SPANISH!!!

So what you're saying is we should punish students for being smart, successful, and hardworking?

If you had a child, why wouldn't you want him/her to excel in school. Advanced classes let students get a better understanding of the concepts that they'll be using in the future in college and in their professions.

Don't dissuade others from trying to be successful.

archive link: archive.is/vT9HW

>>“The strongest predictors of a racial achievement gap are socioeconomic disparities and segregation. Those make sense,” says Sean Reardon, the Stanford professor whose research helped expose Evanston’s problems.
The reason the 'non-segregated' achievement gap is smaller is because only the worst whites would live next to blacks, and disruptive poor blacks make it impossible to learn.

Bob and Jamal must make meal. They were given a course prior on how to cook a perfect steak by an expert chef. They have the same pantry, same workstation, everything is the same. Bob makes a lovely steak. Jamal's steak is burnt and inedible.

The right conclusion
>Bob is good at following directions, or has some innate talent at cooking
>Jamal is not good at following directions, or he is not a good chef.
>Both we're given the same opportunities and same means to achieve their goal.

The liberal conclusion
>Jamal's burnt steak is a product of systematic racism.
>Jamal needs more one on one time with the expert chef, it's not his fault he doesn't want to learn or just wont pay attention.
>Bob should only be allowed to cook with a microwave to make it more fair to Jamal, and he should have less ingredients.
>Jamal should win anyway just because black rarely win.
>Why is Bob even allowed to compete with Jamal anyway? We have enough white people, he should be replaced with Tyrone, Juan, or Muhammad.

>(I also don't think language barrier is a good excuse)
You don't think that all homework assignments and all reading being in English doesn't make a difference when the kid's parents either don't speak English well or speak it at all?

Really? It makes a huge difference. My parents were able to read to me when I was a kid and help with homework.

I agree. The greatest setback to black people is their culture that praises criminal behavior and demonizes learning.

I doubt we will ever see "Black culture pointed as the cause for academic gaps" in the headlines, though.

>GODDAMN WHITEY FORCING MEXICANS TO SPEAK SPANISH!!!
English is hard. There used to be a adult education center by my house that held free English classes. They cut the class even though it was packed and those people wanted to learn.

>english is hard
lolno

>bloomberg

I like how they imply the reason for this
> Evanston educates white students far more successfully than students of color.
>But for some, it’s too late to recover from the side effects of feeling like an outsider. Forty-three percent of Evanston’s high school students are white, 30 percent are black, and 18 percent are Hispanic.

I wonder why sjw usually promote the increase le minority. Doesnt that mean that then whites or some others feel like outsider. If you put the problems this way then the obvious solution is to go back to seggregation.

Ofcourse the traditional solution, hire some feminist/race consultants. I guess you have to provide some work for those dead end studies.
>The board has hired a consultant to assess each school’s practices, is committing to hiring more teachers of color and making lessons more culturally relevant, and is encouraging staff to attend workshops to help expose unconscious racial bias.

English is a messy, precisely spoken language with lots of exceptions and rules. The phonetic range of English is huge as well as the vocabulary.

Many people speak English poorly and they don't even know it. For example, you are a drug pushing jungle ape and you think you can speak English.
The article was written by "Berfield". lol.

How can anyone look at this data and think "oh my GOD! Rich blacks are being discriminated against in rich schools!"?

Go to any american public school. The black kids are rapping cussing and fucking around. This isnt white privilege this is their refusal to learn

>The black kids are rapping cussing and fucking around.
lol, yep. Some can learn, but most can't or won't.

Education isn't a priority at home. If someone wants to learn, they better have thick skin because they family will make fun of them for "trying to be white".

Pic related.

I'm sure they could read the homework if it were in Spanish, in Mexico, where they ought to be...

You do realize that not all Hispanics are immigrants, right? Or that if they are immigrants, they have been here longer than your ancestors.

Just saying.

It depends
Can be mitigated easily with pre-school ($$), internet & self-descipline ($&卐), private tuition ($$$) or just being in a white predominant environment (卐)

I do agree when poor + language barrier - left half of graph, difficult to get out of that hole
If rich and somehow doing worse than whites, it would be lacking character or ...

Blacks drag down the performance of all other races and drastically reduce the effectiveness of classrooms.

(((No child left behind)))

I already tried arguing this kind of line of thinking in college, that even rich blacks in rich districts vastly under perform when compared to whites.

It goes nowhere with the types that cry muh racism. They just start screaming about how maybe black children just learn differently and we should be tailoring more classes towards this "different learning".

If they have been here that long, they have been under American rule for 5 generations. The only legitimate native Spanish speakers are in Santa Fe, and most speak English just fine, I would know since I have lived there. Obviously, we are referring to recent immigrants here.

niggers dont get an equal education because the average nigger IQ is sub-70.

biology is racist

>I do agree when poor + language barrier - left half of graph, difficult to get out of that hole
but they do get out. The results get skewed because the kids don't know shit the first few years, but once they gets established things are fine.

For example, kids in my area phase out of the "English as a Second Language" education program in only two years on average.

>Build your house of cards on the assumption of racial equality
>Races are not actually equal

eventually it all comes crashing down

One of my best friends sister has 3 mixed kids, they're A students.
But their father is a hard worker, speaks fluent English and breaks his back and their mom keeps up on them daily. No lack of discipline or parental guidance.

dude, first I love english but is actually a totally basic language grammatically speacking, Is easy as fuck to learn it if you pay some atention to the class. Try to learn any latin language
t. Spic with a cambridge CPE

blacks don't want an "equal" education to whites anyway--they might be held to a standard approaching 60% of what is expected of whites, and they know they can't achieve that

>Poor whites and rich whites consistently outperform poor black and rich blacks respectively
>THOSE RACIST TEACHERS FAVORING THE WHITE STUDENTS, REEEEE

Cracks are forming.

>Substitute teaching math to high school students
>wonder why some students can't do the simplest things with fractions. A literally mentally challenged girl is doing better than them on simple fractions
>Black girl asks what time it is
>"Look at the clock"
>"I can't read that. Tell just tell me what time it is."

Public schools are really hampered by the fact that they can't get rid of students. Teachers have no choice but to keep pushing them along regardless of effort or the fact that they should be ten grades below where they are.

this jus bcuz tests is rayciss agins our community bcuz they dun wan us 2 get ahead

>strongest predictors of a racial achievement gap are socioeconomic disparities and segregation
Does anyone else get the feeling people are just stringing words together to sound smart and scare idiots?

This. It's such a simple logic to work through, why can seemingly no one recognize this con being pulled every which way in our media?

This. As an example:

>and he should have less ingredients.
This should read "fewer ingredients", because the number of ingredients is discrete. We use "less" when talking about more continuous amounts. So I'd say "less money", but "fewer dollars".

>The niggers do this to themselves.

it was done to them by the African slave system which was around for thousands of years before Europeans were involved,

deprive the pregnant mother of protein and the result is a stupid child, do this for thousands of years and we can see the results, this can be reversed, but it won't be easy

>dumber than the average white

don't forget that a huge number of whites in the USA are lumbering around in shacks in the woods, no phone, no electric, no heat, no running water

we should fix this problem,

>>Races are not actually equal

jesuits say differently, and they've been at this longer than anyone else in Europe

>blacks don't do as well

IT HAS TO BE SOMETHING OTHER THAN BLACKS BEING DUMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The simplest answer is looking right at them

Again, I'm all for sending then back to Africa and letting them start over with a clean slate.

jesuits are a buncha commies and jews

Literally what?

Slaves were fed well so they could be efficient farm equipment. It was in no means a good business practice to keep your slaves malnourished. Do you forget to change the oil and never gas up your car just because you hate that it's a 1981 Honda?

Go watch Roots some more, you shame yourself.

English is completely basic, dare I say, almost barren language, I actually thinks its incredible inferior to Spanish (as a tool to express yourself).

>Roots

No mention to your other points but NEVER shill for Roots.

It's literally fanfiction of the highest order. The creator has been caught being a lying shitcunt dozens of times.

The new series isn't any better.
>Lol let's aim a cannon at the center of the ship

It'll be hilarious in 20-30 years when whites are the minority in America yet they're 'magically' still performing better than blacks. Leftists will still be scratching their heads figuring how the 45% white population are holding down everyone else.

I know just enough english to shitpost on Cred Forums from my shitty entry level english lessons and that's why english is a barren language.

Argentinians are apes.

>Same teachers
>Same counselors
>Same tutors
>Same classes
>Same incomes of parents
>hispanics and blacks do worse
>blame racism

This people are fucking incredible. Also, rich hispanic kids ALMOST NEVER SPEAK SPANISH IN THEIR HOME. THEIR PARENTS ARE ALMOST ALWAYS NATURALIZED CITIZENS. How the fuck do cunts like this get published?

Niggers have always been retarded regardless of slavery.

>open thread with news article link
>ctrl+f "archive."

thanks user, there should be always someone like you in the world

They'll find a way. Leftists always win gold medals in mental gymnastics.

>The board has hired a consultant to assess each school’s practices, is committing to hiring more teachers of color and making lessons more culturally relevant, and is encouraging staff to attend workshops to help expose unconscious racial bias.

What the fuck

>black kids are doing bad in school
>hiring more black teachers will help their performance

Umm? Maybe ask their parents why they aren't doing their homework? Almost all the learning you do is at home while you're doing homework

CHAOS REIGNS

Also, I guarantee you there are some black kids near the top of the class. If they actually asked these kids what the difference is, I GUARANTEE that the black kids at the top of the class would say

"well my parents forced me to do homework, so I actually learned the material"

That less/fewer is a made up rule, hope that helps

where is the link to the normie facebook posts?

it makes sense, you don't raise your children the same way you train monkeys

but all friendly kidding aside, it's stupid to think all races are equal and learn equally

Dang you know my mom? Also it seems like the only academically successful mixed hispanic kids have white fathers and mexican mothers. Something special in that European Y chromosome.

>provided a much better education to white students than black students

more receptive to education, better outcomes? you can't "provide" the ability and willingness to learn.

>you can't "provide" the ability and willingness to learn.
According to blacks, you can.

By Beating them.

It's the busing... I went to high school in LA where a third of the students were bused in from inner city neighborhoods... no black students in higher math and science classes... I asked one of them why not? She told me she has no time... she spends 5 hours a day just getting to and from school... she wakes up at 5:00 am, bus pickup at 5:40, stop and go in neighborhood... an hour plus drive to valley in rush hour traffic... gets to school at 7:30 am...
school ends at 3:00 pm... wait until all students are accounted for... bus leaves at 3:30... gets to neighborhood, through rush hour traffic at about 5:00 pm... bus drops kids, stop go... she walks home, getting there around 6:00 pm... goes to bed at 9:00 pm so she can get 8 hours of sleep... repeat... she has 3 hours to shower, eat dinner, do homework, barely any time left to play or watch tv... most kids don't have the discipline... they stay up late, don't get sleep, walk like zombies in school, don't retain material, fail tests, fall behind... by the time she's 18, she will spend 12,000 hours on the bus... That's what liberals call "equal opportunity"...

How many liberals who watched and loved The Wire's later seasons still call this a head scratcher

People aren't equal. There for they are going to get the same grades. Also most blacks that go to class tend to not study and not do homework, instead just sit around listen to rap, smoke weed and drink beer. I mean I smokes and drank a bottle of gin a day but still graduated with a 3.7. Maybe it does have to do with being white.

When will people realize that intelligence differences are the main cause?

It's almost like opportunity is overridden by biology or culture.

The left can't admit the first but maybe can be convinced of the second.

I went to an integrated high school- half my town is wealthy white guilt liberals, the other half is poor section 8 blacks. Even though my high school was 60% black, all my (advanced level) courses were almost entirely white. Liberals don't understand that family support is more important than "good schools" and welfare handouts. If blacks keep having kids they can't afford and don't know how to raise they will never improve themselves. The glorification of crime, anti-intellectualism and hatred of whites/America in general doesn't help either.

kek

>The analysis showed that District 65 provided a much better education to white students than black students, no matter their income.
>District 65 gave a better education to whites than blacks
>in the same classroom

Literally cognitive dissonance

The Bell Curve is literally scientific evidence of this. Niggers are inherently stupid, it's the reason they've never created a stable civilization and rely on whites to ensure black neighborhoods stay slightly better off than Africa. The Minnesota transracial adoption study indicated they don't make good parents either.

>Black Students Don’t Even Get an Equal Education in Diverse Schools

Did they mean to say that black students don't get as good of grades as white students?

Hispanics are dumber, but it's a less significant IQ gap because they are mostly (50-65%) white. But they are still mongrelized and it shows up in their mental capacity.

Iirc average IQ is 105 for azns, 100 for white 95 for Hispanics, 85 for American blacks, 68-75 for African blacks (depending on nation/tribe)

Yes, that means a plurality of the african continent is legally retarded

>spend countless hours, amounts of money, and drive a political agenda all to avoid the most blatantly obvious truth

that is no excuse I did the same thing at a magnet high school on top of being the president of the robotics club and in the marching band

You tried that already.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberia

maybe if black parents sought gene therapy and had the autism gene switched on pre-conception it could fix it, but theres also home environment and having a culture of learning- this is why the jew does so well

JUST KANG MY SHIT UP

>this can be reversed, but it won't be easy

You can not 'reverse' hundreds of thousands of years of evolution that went in the wrong direction. This is simply how they are. It's like wondering why chimps can't build cars. The reason is obvious: they are chimpanzees.

No one expects chimps to build cities. It would be silly to do so.

The same reasoning holds true for niggers.

>liberals are back to considering the benefits of segregation

lul

So because niggers are getting worse grades than whites, that means whites are getting better education? How fucking delusional can these people get?

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.

You can send blacks to school but you can't force them to learn.

At what point do we finally say..'maybe it's not the schools that are the problem?'

>It's widely accepted that different ethnic groups have certain traits more common to them
>these traits range from heigh to eye color
>the the moment these traits are neurological the research is thrown out the window and labeled as "race science"

This bother anyone else? It'd be nice if in the future differences were celebrated instead of forcibly trying to make everyone the same.

>boons dont try
>boons start trouble
>boons flunk out/ get thrown out
>FUCKING WHITE PEOPLE REEEEE
same old same old

the amount of black parents who tell teachers at my school that they can do this is staggering. Of course it's a public school and the teachers won't... but with the shit I see they should. Little niglets in KDG throwing chairs and screaming obscenities. FFS It's sad.

I'm autistic, I have the ability to shut out feelings and look at raw data that it seems liberals and others can't seem to comprehend.

Regardless of the cause, whether its poverty, lead paint, centuries of growing up in Africa with no true structure, etc. their IQs are still lower on average.

To deny this fact makes it impossible to fix the issue. If you want to fix a problem, you first have to acknowledge it exists. The simple fact is much like whites have lower IQs compared to Asians and Jews, blacks have lower IQs compared to whites.

The education is equal, nogs just don't care enough to pay attention

You can lead a whore to culture, but you can't make her think

I went to a public school that was about 40% black. Despite their over-representation, I never had classes with black students. Why? Because I was in all honors and AP courses. The IQ gap is simply too great for them to overcome. The sooner we acknowledge this fact, the easier it will be to direct educational policy accordingly.

MS reporting in. The white liberals who see themselves as trying to save the world will never know what we know. We live with black failure on a daily basis even as the federal government ensures the equal distribution of resources. Blacks have their own problems and those problems are usually of their own making.

White liberals cannot save them.

Single Parent Household Vs Two Parents has always been the greatest determining factor for kids. More than race, income, location, more than anything else. Nationally 70% of Black kids are born out of wedlock. In places like Chicago, Detriot, and Baltimore its over 80%.

Everyone knows what the real problem is, but its a result of Cultural Marxism so its not talked about. Especially since the Establishment political playbook for decades has revolved around turning single mother into super heroes.

>((((((((((bloomberg.com))))))))))

>bloomberg.com/features/2016-america-divided/education/?utm_content=business
I went to school in Evanston at Nichols and ETHS, and I can confirm that the nigs being so far behind is entirely their fault. I also worked at ETHS for 4 years. Ask me anything

this.

pic related

There is only one school in the US where the racial gap is negative (blacks outscore whites). Carpenter in LA is that district. It is 78% white in a district that is 73% hispanic.
>unz.com/isteve/ive-found-a-school-where-blacks-outscore-whites/

>!st grade

Nigging starts early

Or Terrance could have been held back a few times

Suck a dick. I got up at 530 for school starting at 730, had school until 5, got home and did homework.
>need time to play and watch tv
>need 8 hours of sleep
check your fucking privilege kiddo

Isnt it funny how theres no mention of lack of initiative? During my college days not one of the blacks in class did anything and they all passed.

hold on they dont get equal opportunity for an education or they dont get the same education?
You get out what you put in to school, and I would expect theres not a whole lot going in.

actually they stopped holding them back. They attend summer school for 1 month (Roughly 20 days, half of which are field trips), and move them along. No child left behind.

Chaz is a real handful

forgot pic

this is bullshit there are whites who get shit on too. White who are just as fucking poor and just as discriminated against.

I knew high achieving blacks when I went to school. How much worse did it get over the past couple of decades?

>richer than 2/3 of whites
>still can only compete with bottom barrel of whites
>its whiteys fault keep the nigga down and sheet! math is racist and sheet!

who's got time to learn when you have people to kick?

Dat white spike in homicide rates among the richest

(((bloomberg)))

they have other things on the brain.

pic related, this was from a first or second grader

faq I sux cox

'Deprived of protein' - kek. Conceivably that would have an effect for 1 generation, but it won't affect genes. Feed the next generation well (protein, everything else), and problem solved.

Are you saying that American blacks don't get enough protein? With all those football players? Fast food on every corner?

Yeah no.

>held back a few times

True mother fucking story:

>be me
>be lumped into niggest of all schools in Miami thanks to district lines
>be in 8th grade
>new nigger joins class mid-year
>nigger is way bigger than the other kids
>nigger has almost full stubble everyday
>nigger starts stealing everyone's shoes
>nigger gets expelled

This all happened in the space of 2 weeks. Come to find out the mother fucker was 20 years old and they put him in junior high. This was before the NCLB initiative.

Jesus fuck moments like that told me adults were idiots.

>Hispanics aren't "dumber" than whites on average

t. Juan Martínez Escudero

they are that smart?

I used to be a /fewer!/ fag, but King Alfred said 'less', and that's good enough for me:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fewer_vs._less#Historical_usage

NCLB + Obama calling writing referrals on and punishing black students racist is a fucking shitshow.

all elementary materials are paid for by the state so the kids treat them like shit because, just like anyone who doesn't own shit, they trash it.

>he was 20

What?

10/10

Both genetics and nigger culture have an affect.

>just stringing words together to sound smart and scare idiots?

Is it working?

Culture isn't entirely learned, a lot of culture is part of your genetics. We aren't blank slates.

declare burnt inedible steaks to be just as good, and ban bob from being a chef

>when they start to act niggerish

You do realize that genetic behavior literally shapes culture, right?

If your genetics tell you to be aggressive, and aggressive nature appeals to you on a basic genetic level, your culture will be shaped around rewarding and exalting violence.

How is this not obvious to you?

This. Behavior is genetic. Culture is a system that manages how behaviors interact. African behaviors are not compatible with western culture. Western culture was created to manage European behavioral patterns

>To deny this fact makes it impossible to fix the issue. If you want to fix a problem, you first have to acknowledge it exists.
There is one serious problem if this outlook is taken. for the few that are smart and brilliant they will he held back because they are expected to fail. Niggers think that this is the way it is now, but it isn't.

If you want to get technical about it, any physical quantity comes in discrete quantities (Atoms/molecules).

However for normal purposes, spices and meat come in continuous quantities.

We've come full circle.

Have you ever heard of epigenetics?

>call jamal's "jerk steak" a cultural dish and ban bobs from eating it

I was jokingly observing the conclusion of the SJW line of thinking.

The only reason we can't admit it is because we currently have an infestation. If all the shit skins where were they're supposed to be we wouldn't have the problems we do.

The source of all this is that the left changes evidence to fit their opinion that the races are the same (except white people, who are evil) rather than making an opinion based on evidence. The worse non-whites act, the worse white people must be oppressing them.

their IQ is literally lower on average than whites, even when they don't have a language barrier they do worse on average

how come no one brings up how asians and indians do better in school then whites?

if only there was some kind of explanation for why blacks do worse than whites in school

They should, it's a great strategy. Whenever someone talks about how whites are killed by police less than blacks, how blacks don't do as well in school as whites do, or how whites earn more than blacks, bring up Asians. All their metrics that they use as evidence of white supremacy are actually evidence that we live in an Asian supremacy

if a minority does better than whites it's because they are not actually minorities, asians are whites with slanty eyes since they benifit from white privilege. tumblr told me so.

Hard to explain Indians that way.

tanned whites

> equal education >dosen't try > sounds racist to me

That scribbled out dindu. kek

>No child left behind
Honestly the worst thing to come out of the Bush presidency.

Most of his other fuckups would resolve themselves in years, but this would be far reaching for several decades.

So when a white fails school it's because they didn't get an "equal education"? No? It only counts when it's a nigger?

These kikes and liberals are becoming even more dangerous now that they seem to believe equality of outcome should be guaranteed regardless of the quality of person you start with.

>high school
>"I can't read that"

WEW

Any other good stories

Daily reminder that archive.is is run by some paranoid freak who IP-blocks this entire country from his site because he was stopped at the border for whatever he was doing. As a result, he decided there's some kind of a conspiracy against him as if Finland gave a fuck about some spergy individual. And negroes here are unironically recommending people to re-direct their traffic to this batshit crazy person's website instead of giving le terrifying click to some normie mainstream website? Now that's retarded.

I had an interesting discussion today about something similar. The presenter asked "what would your parents do if you failed a class?" It was a rhetorical question- he answered himself with "most of them would probably call the school and ask why the class was too hard or why they failed to teach you. Rarely will they ask you why you're dumb as bricks. The point is that no one takes personal responsibility"

That example seems applicable to blacks especially.

"you guys fucked everything up"

>shakes head
>shrugs
>not acknowledging the person

This is literally what niggers will do after they fuck up any society that lets them fully overrun it

This is hilarious. Blacks are almost equal to whites in Evanston schools in terms of numbers yet they're still peddling the "outsider" narrative. Plus they are directly contradicted by Hispanics as they make up far less of the school (are more of an "outsider") and yet they still outperform blacks.

>recovering from a war that ended a decade ago.
YEP, SOUNDS LIKE NIGGERS
How long does it take to fix fucking mud huts

That's how teachers are treated "Why didn't you teach my son/daughter the right way?!" as if it's the teacher that wasn't doing their job.

Further, the way education is organized in the US, they try the change the way they teach to accommodate the child while in school, only. There is no effort to change the child or their habits at home.

No responsibility is placed on the student or the family to help the child learn. It's the teachers who bear the burden, even if the child doesn't try.

The implication here is, once again, it's white people's job to change and fix black people.

It implied that black people are helpless and must be saved by whites. How the fuck is this good for black people?

If I had kids that would be going to that school district, I'd seriously consider moving, because they just signaled they are likely deliberately going to hamper my child's education because of their skin color

Ugh

When will the "WE BEEZ EEKWAL" meme come to an end?

I hate them.

To be fair, a decade of war can fuck up an entire generation.

If you were running around all fucked for 10 years of your childhood, you'd probably have a hard time applying for college too.

Look at it this way: they rightfully failed them and didn't accept them to the university. Better then lowering standards.

>If I had kids that would be going to that school district, I'd seriously consider moving, because they just signaled they are likely deliberately going to hamper my child's education because of their skin color
The type of people who live in Evanston aren't the type who would move. They're constantly virtual signaling.

sauce: I grew up there.

They don't fucking want to learn. I got out of highschool last year, all they do is goof off and hang out in their packs and talk.

>making lessons more culturally relevant
are they going to teach tyrone math through selling crack?

The mental gymnastics liberals have to go through to convince themselves that everything is white people's fault and there's no way that there could be genetic and cultural differences that are holding niggers back.

All of these strategies are horseshit.

You can make things more "culturally relevant" and "have a workshop about racial bias" but it's not going to make Ty-Kaeveion understand math. It won't make O'Shawndelle read a fucking book.

>The mental gymnastics liberals have to go through to convince themselves that everything is white people's fault
It's deeper than that. The sick thing is the implication here (including from blacks) is that white people can fix the problem. That it's white people who have the solution. That if white people change, things would be better and blacks don't have to do anything but they will somehow improve.

your dealer says he'll meet your at 4 o'clock, please draw where the hands on your stolen fake rolex wristwatch should be at 4 o'clock in the space below:

Niggers already do this.

My fiance taught in an all black "charter school" in Philadelphia, and they'd dress up in those idiotic dashikis once a month and force the kids to celebrate Koonza even though literally none of them did at home.

Thing is, I actually feel bad for these kids being so poorly served by the kike school system and moronic multi-cultists running the show.

Most of them are genuinely good kids until puberty hits, then they go full chimp and are lost forever.

Liberal response :
>since all races are equal, and the socio-economic background is the same, this only means one thing : systemic racism against blacks and hispanics

There was that thing about maths being racist that CNN posted recently

>Arabic numerals are racist, fucking White people

The sad part is that black guy, the interpreter, was the only one with any agency in the whole documentary. I mean he spoke Chinese, which was pretty neat. Feel pretty bad for him.

I once debated some leftist on a comment section about why Africa was shit because of black people. She assumed I was white, of course, so she treated it like I was Hitler, until I told her I was a latino in a Sout American country.

Then she told me it was because I had European blood mixed with "PoC blood" (sic), I was racist for not understanding the plight of the black people and because of that, I had part-white privilege.

>this only means one thing : systemic racism against blacks and hispanics
Notice they use the qualifier "systemic".

"Systemic racism" is nebulous racism that you can't define or feel, but it's there in the way the office files papers and the way buildings are designed and the way money works. It's treated like actual "racism" but it can't be confronted yet you can feel bad about it.

When someone says "systemic racism" it means they are just a nigger that refuses to try and they want someone else to fix everything for them.

This is fucking insane, if I flunked my shit, my parents for scold the shit out of me for either not doing my homework, not taking an active part in class and asking questions, not asking THEM for help, or basically not just working harder to do it.
What a fucking joke to blame the teachers.

You know. If 2/3rds of the class fail, and I had classes like this, you can blame the teacher.

If *only you* are failing maybe you're the idiot.

And they STILL can't speak english?

Then they are worthless pieces of dumb shits.

>everyone is taught exactly the same material in the same manner which has been dumbed down from what it once was to accommodate for short bus riders
>this is racism because students X,Y, and Z have different grades

I completely understand

Do Blacks even celebrate Kwanzaa anymore?

Seems more of a meme

>What a fucking joke to blame the teachers.
It's how it's done in America. Parents constantly scream at and belittle teachers in conferences. They threaten lawsuits because teachers "aren't accommodating". There are weekly meetings by teachers to make sure all accommodations are being met for the child, yet the child remains the same.

The problem is, sometimes 2/3rds of a class are comprised of low-achieving minorities who have constantly gotten low grades their entire academic career.

Most low-achieving kids are placed in special "low achieving" classes with special teachers and extra support teachers to accommodate them. They receive extra reading time (with assistance), extra math time, extended time on tests, free evaluations from school psychiatrists, free after school tutoring and are the subject to weekly meeting on their progress with lots of data taken everyday to check their progress.

Answer this: Do you think these children ever improve?

None of the blacks I met in college were like that.

Obligatory reminder that AAMD passed a bill lowering the IQ requirement for mental retardation from 85 to 70 because too many blacks were legally retarded.

ia800503.us.archive.org/22/items/gov.law.aamd.classification.1973/aamd.classification.1973.pdf

>None of the blacks I met in college were like that.
Those weren't "blacks in college" those were "niggers in court".

Look at this proud motherfucker in the middle.

He created Kwanzaa

With 100% certainty, I can tell you, THIS IS BULLSHIT.

Went to a college with nothing but blacks and Indians and guess who got the the higher grades, Indians.

youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8

True. It's just weird that he ends with "blacks are a threat to all who cross their path" when he could have said "black criminals".

>blacks don't pay attention in schools
>this is racist
China nuke us please. We trust you to kill the blacks, we know you're good for it.

Young Hispanics know English.

Those people are awful for an entirely different reason.

kek

I've never met a nigger that celebrates kazaa

THE VAST MAJORITY OF WELL OFF HISPANICS SPEAK ENGLISH AS THEIR NATIVE LANGUAGE. AT THE MIDDLE CLASS AND RICH SCHOOLS, BASICALLY EVERY HISPANIC KID SPEAKS ENGLISH AS HIS FIRST LANGUAGE. THE MAJORITY SPEAK ZERO SPANISH. AS IN, THEY DON'T SPEAK OR UNDERSTAND SPANISH. THIS REPORTER IS BOTH IGNORANT AND A LIAR. THIS GRAPH COMPARES ENGLISH SPEAKERS TO ENGLISH SPEAKERS TO ENGLISH SPEAKERS MOSTLY:

Kwanzaa just blows me away. It's a black nationalist holiday that no one celebrates yet some white woman always put up the display every year.

we should try it again

any black person who thinks it sucks here can get a free ticket to liberia.

>Young Hispanics know English.
yes, and if they don't they learn it quickly in school.

interesting, it tkes 2 hours to get there, but only 1.5 to get back?

> “Race has an effect on student outcomes in District 65 separate from income.”
some race have evolved to be smarter duh

can you calm the fuck down?

thanks stannis

>same parameters
>races don't perfom equally
>ie the teachers and whole system is rigged against them

Actually, this is the biggest argument for the liberal phony "white priviledge" idea.

>all my (advanced level) courses were almost entirely white. Liberals don't understand that family support is more important
you stupid nigger

blacks are just dumb, in general

intellect isn't something you can train, think of it like a redline on an engine, some engines can have higher rpms, it doesn't matter how much effort yo spend polishing the engine

The Bockmist they come up with to protect their world view...

Sorry man, English is a great language and contrary to that irrelevant Beaner i think it's a real rich one too
But it is easy as fuck, the grammar is a joke compared to most other languages

Anyone have that high res pic of the kansas study or whatever where they got millions and built new schools and new laptops etc for black kids and their grades were still shit?

Because a lot of the time Hispanics are counted as White

Those kids are not White

I'm having an easier time learning another language, but I just don't like to belittle things as massive as learning a new language.

Watched that last night. Poor Lao Yang, I'd die if getting a truck of goddamn gravel was that fucking hard.

That quote is not from Darwin but from it is from Thomas F. Dixon Jr.’s novel The Clansman (1905)

Am I reading this wrong? Looks like the poorer you are the dumber you are but its bullshit that income affects intelligence.

YOU'LL COWARDS DON'T EVEN GET A RITE EDJUCAYSHUN INNA BLAQ SKOOL

You faggots need to buy this book

amazon.com/Human-Accomplishment-Pursuit-Excellence-Sciences-ebook/dp/006019247X/

>Single Parent Household Vs Two Parents has always been the greatest determining factor for kids. More than race, income, location, more than anything else.
no user, that's absolute bullshit

IQ is 80% heritable

Fine, two generations.

>can't read an analog clock
[TRIGGERED]

>Looks like the poorer you are the dumber you are

Maybe, just maybe, it's the opposite of that.

Depends. More native in them the dumber

>Am I reading this wrong? Looks like the poorer you are the dumber you are but its bullshit that income affects intelligence.
You have less bullshit in your life if your family has money.

If you come from an "intact family" that spends time with you, reads to you, makes sure you're healthy, happy and taken care of you do better.

Poorer families will have both parents working multiple jobs, or single moms (the worst thing on Earth) and they'll generally not have time for their kids.

I'll put it this way. I knew a guy who tutored rich kids. He was a graduate from a top University school with two master's degrees. He was called at 11 o'clock one night because he has to edit reports from the rich lady's children that were due the next day.

I had to edit my own papers when I was a kid. These rich kids had their papers and essays edited by a highly educated person before they were turned in. Rich parents also bully teachers and administrators if their children don't get perfect grades.

You're correct, being poor doesn't make you dumb but it can get in the way. Money makes a huge difference.

>equality of outcome

>be Polak
>can't speak a word of English up to the first day of kindergarten
>by the end of that year I'm reading chapter books better than anyone else in the class, even though they've been speaking English since they could talk
>no easy A later in life when everyone is forced to learn Polish; have to learn Spanish instead and start from the bottom once again
>letters sent home are in English, Spanish, and Chinese--no Polish
>mfw a spic complains about the "language barrier" in a country that's practically adopted Spanish as its second official language, forces everyone to learn it in school, translates everything into it, and coddles everyone who speaks it

IQ DOESENT MEAN SHIT

We all took iq test at my highschool and guess what lots of whites had above 100 iqs. But ask what they are doing now? Doped on herion, having kids at 21, dropped out of college after one year.

There is a reason rich blacks are rich and poor whites are poor.

What is studying on the bus?
That's the best time to get shit done; I memorised half my MD going too and fro on busses.

>mfw a spic complains about the "language barrier"
no one's complaining.

THIS IS WHY YOU DON'T BASE GOVERNMENT POLICIES ON FEELS.

WHEN WILL THESE ASSHOLES GET IT THROUGH THEIR FUCKING SKULLS?

>GEE, WE SHOVED A LOT OF POORLY PERFORMING STUDENTS INTO WHITE SCHOOLS HOPING THEY WOULD ABSORB WHITE EXCELLENCE THROUGH OSMOSIS. WHY IS THIS NOT WORKING? MUST BE RACISM!!!

Or it could just be that a radical cultural shift is needed in the black population that causes them to value education, hard study, family values, and personal responsibility combined with government efforts meant to further these things.

FUCK.

This literally shouldn't of bothered you. Little changes in language like this are a diamond dozen.

>muh anecdotes
>statistics mean nothing

>Or it could just be that a radical cultural shift is needed in the black population
It's not culture, it's biology. The average black IQ is 85.

Many times lawsuits push these kinds of agendas. You can't tell the under-achieving student's parents that "Your kid if dumb because they are black".

So they appeal to the defendants the only way they can and with the only people who care. Through white people, they can enact guilt and change while telling the black families "it's not your fault, look how hard we are trying!"

If a rich black person has low iq? How is he rich? If a poor white has high iq why is he poor? Iq doesn't mean shit

Niggers are dumb. More news at 11.

A rich, dumb, black person might be lucky.
A poor, smart, white person might be lazy.

Both of those are outliers, though. Statistically, IQ *does* mean shit.

all this does is expose white kids to stuff that makes them work harder out of fear.

Riddle me this what percentage of poor whites have iqs above 100 pletny.

Also for a black person to be successful its luck and nothing else.

Why are rappers or sports stars rich?
They have a talent that is unrelated to their IQ.

They have a non-IQ related strength.
This is common.

Not all success involves intellect.

IQ is intellectual potential, that doesn't mean all potential is met.
In fact most people are lazy.
It's about discipline and drive to be able to make full advantage of your potential.

But it is simply the case that higher IQ= higher intellectual potential.

>If a rich black person has low iq? How is he rich?

Apehoop, Rapper, Feetsball, Ghetto Lottery

A rapper or basketball player doesn't live in evanston. We are talking about the middle class blacks that live there. If there iqs are lower than even poor whites why are they succesful?

>middle class blacks

You mean Government employees.

no rush hour traffic between 3pm and 5pm

I wasn't implying you were, I just get mad when people do.

>blacks don't eat enough protein when pregnant, so they're stupid

Asians eat tons and tons of rice and their kids seem fine

Ayyy

Are they ever going to take into account how your average black student acts like they could give a fuck less about their education?

Their career plan is: mixtape.

I was a poor student my freshman year, then I decided I wanted to go to college and started busting my ass despite my home falling apart. My parents were in the middle of a divorce and they left me and my older brother to raise our younger siblings while they went off and cheated on each other all the time. Shit was rough, we starved a lot. I wanted to get out of there so I busted my ass to get better grades and get into college.

In college I felt bad for people in poverty situations so I worked with some other students to make a mentoring program between all the area schools. The first meeting we had, a bunch of black girls insisted that we need to primarily focus our efforts on getting black kids into college, when I said "what about poor white kids or hispanic kids?" they said they didn't need the help. Shit you not.

Well the program got underway. 50 kids. 2 were white. No hispanics, no asians, the rest were black. Only 10 kids showed up every time for the mentoring sessions. The two white kids showed up every time though. Somehow I got shafted with the bitchwork of hunting down all the 40 missing nigger kids in the ghettos who's mothers blamed ME for them not showing up...

I eventually had a enough. No one dragged me to college. And I realized these kids didn't want to put in any effort so fuck 'em. I had my own grades to worry about it. And just quit the program altogether. Which was run primarily by white girls who gave themselves fancy titles while they made me do all the actual work anyways.

tl;dr: Black kids don't give a shit about education and it's not our job to convince them.

Bullshit excuse. My bus ride took alot of tim out of my day and i still didnt dick around

>The board has hired a consultant to assess each school’s practices, is committing to hiring more teachers of color and making lessons more culturally relevant

:^)

Note they exclude Asians

>payed attention

Yeah, there's little reason to respect your education.

>The simple fact is much like whites have lower IQs compared to Asians and Jews, blacks have lower IQs compared to whites.
I love this shit. israels IQ is 90, and china is so logistically inept they can only test city dwellers

yet everyone is certain that jews and asians are so super smart. their societies really show that off huh?

how do you know if they are criminals?

and they cause all sorts of problems even when they aren't actively breaking the law

you never thought that maybe clever people earn more money?

>Went to a college with nothing but blacks and Indians
>Indians got the highest grades
You literally just proved the point.
>If I go to a college with nothing but blacks and Indians, and Indians get the highest grades as opposed to whites, then Indians must automatically be the smartest!
Also false.
CTR gtfo.

I was talking about school achievement.

You come from a class system for fuck sake. In America we can mostly move up if the chances are right.

Also, I know lots of rich people. They aren't clever at all. They mostly are lucky sperm.

Holy shit I literally can't understand what they're trying to communicate in the debate hahahahahahaha

at least you learned something

in general, clever people make moer money - true/false
in geberal, clever people have clever offspring - true/false

>in general, clever people make moer money - true/false
true.
>in geberal, clever people have clever offspring - true/false
eh? who knows. I know lots of utter pieces of shit junkies with successful parents.

Government job that only hires blacks and job is easier than that of a cashier

Post this on Facebook. Watch the butthurt fly off the charts.

Protip: The cited material checks out.

>tfw you remember Kazaa

you don't think there have ever been any studies on the heritability of IQ?

you really think that all children are born with the same IQ potential?

do you know there are genes for brain/skull size? that are common everywhere but africa

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4286575/

(2015) Shakeshaft et al., analyze 360.000 sibling pairs, 9.000 twin pairs, and 3.000.000 18-year-olds in order to determine the heritability of IQ and its relation to genetic factors.

They conclude that IQ is, "familial, heritable, and caused by the same genetic and environmental factors responsible for the normal distribution of intelligence." They show that high-intelligence is, "a good candidate for, 'positive genetics,'" and conclude that there is a positive end to the distribution of intelligence as it is.

They show that there is no support for the Discontinuity Hypothesis that IQ is the result of environment or that mental illness is the result of something besides genetics.

In total, they conclude that IQ is extremely heritable (85% or more), genetic, polygenic, and does not arise from environmental factors but instead merely interacts with them. They show that people with exceptionally high IQs also tend to have other positive traits and very few negative genetic factors or expressed traits. They conclude IQ has almost no relation to de novo mutations, i.e., new mutations in DNA and that it nearly always matches what is heritable. They show that mental illness does not arise from environmental factors either and must arise from genetic factors and their interaction with the environment. These conclusions lend more credence to both Dual-Inheritance and the Continuity Hypothesis of IQs and Mental Illness.

>nigga uh nigga uhh nigga uhh

There's a video of the full thing available some where and one team starts making farting noises during the "debate"

Drugs are a choice made in life.
Intelligence/cognitive ability is passed down from parent to child, but life experiences aren't so that really has no bearing on anything.

>you don't think there have ever been any studies on the heritability of IQ?
sure. they don't prove much though.
>you really think that all children are born with the same IQ potential?
no, but IQ is pretty obsolete as a measurement of anything useful.
People use IQ like they use white supremacist bullshit to feel better about themselves.

Survival of the fittest, user.

>no, but IQ is pretty obsolete as a measurement of anything useful.

Yet its a strong predictor of success in life

That is a cute way of saying:

>We need to lower our expectations of THOSE PEOPLE.

>Yet its a strong predictor of success in life
okeedoke.

surely white men are at fault for this somehow

>only white, black and Hispanic
Kek

>sure. they don't prove much though.
could you workout a study to see if IQ is heritable?

maybe IQ test a large sample of some kids, and some parents, then compare the parents to the kids?

>IQ is pretty obsolete
that's what lefties think, unless they are claiming rightwingers are stupid and lefties intelligent

Whites invented electricity, cars, the tyre, bikes, motorbikes, internal combustion engine, jet engine, trucks, planes, trains, computers, phones, the internet, tv, radio, satellites, submarine cables, refrigeration etc etc

pretty much 99% of civilization

how are we not supreme?

what can you put up against those achievements? peanut butter? gunpowder?

goddamn it terrance

yeah but, you didn't do any of those things.

so you admit that Whites, as a group, are supreme?

>just like anyone who doesn't own shit, they trash it.

I don't agree with that at all, I remember going back to volunteer at my elementary school while I was in high school and being amazed at all of the equipment that was still in good shape from when I went there (desks, tables, etc. - only the computers and TVs really changed)

Nigs just trash everything because they don't have any empathy.

If you don't just pass them along though you wind up with 16 year old nigger fifth graders raping elementary school students. Ending segregation was a mistake in a long line of them. Should have shipped them all out after the War of Northern Aggression.

no, but they are okay.

true

fucking jews dominating the slave trade then blaming it on Whites!

if your premise that all races are equal, then what inventions of other races do you have to put up against those in my post?

I'll pay 50% increased taxes for a year to fund the start of their new independent african nation

Every person in America should be willing to do this

the spear.

fuck off, Achmed.

>They receive extra reading time

IT'S DOLPHIN TIME MOTHERFUCKER

>16:30 minutes in
>radio.therightstuff.biz/2016/06/01/the-daily-shoah-87-dolphins-in-the-ape-cage/

Yeah I forgot to mention that most of the kids who didn't show up were telling their parents they were at the mentoring thing, while they went and roamed the streets and drank and partied and whatever ghetto kids do.

The night I quit I actually spent three hours walking around the ghetto looking for these kids, I didn't have a car, and I ended up not having enough time to study for this test and I flunked it.

That's when I was like "fuck it" and left.

I can sympathize with poor kids and I've seen some black dudes really bust their ass to get their education too but those guys aren't the majority and you can't change their culture that glorifies being a stupid thug. If that's what gets attention and pussy, that's what they're going to do.

>your link
no.

The wealthiest ones even became jew york BANKERS as white men died sometimes

People forget that large plantation owners were the (((greedy wealthy elite)))

oh wow, much more useful than the car, the internet or electricity

are you angry at the people who inculcated the desire to help babboons? you should be

Thanks for that link.