4TH REICH IS COMING

Are you cunts ready for the ultimate redpill?

Well fucking prepare yourself, because i'm not shitposting.
And you only get one chance to be ready for this HAPPENING.

So i was recently recruited for my posts on here. And so were a few others. You may be thinking, law enforcement?

No. MOTHERFUCKING NAZIS.

>1945
>Germany appears defeated
>Nazi leaders of intelligence slink into the shadows, maintaining contact and infiltrating both the west and russia
>Force the collapse first of russia, now the west through cultural marxism, blame it on eachother

You may be wondering why germany imported so many fucking niggers. Because the nazis are coming back. Legit, actual nazi children of the glorious third reich are coming back.

And they are going to install a 4th reich, in germany, once the west collapses due to it's own cultural marxism.
And this time, USA is going to be on our side. And you can be a refugee and come to germany to purge shitskins for the new reich, when the time comes.

A call to arms will be issued. Our german brothers are ensuring trump's election, trump is on board with a new reich and will partner to give germany some "democracy".

You cunts need to be ready, because if you shill extra hard for trump, you might get chosen like me for a special position. Even if you don't get chosen, the new german government will let all ethnic whites come to refill the motherland and purge niggers left right and center.

GET READY
THE NAZIS NEVER LEFT US
NO MOONBASE, NO ANTARCTIC SHIT
THEY WERE INSIDE OUR SOCIETY, HIDING, HAVING GOOD CHILDREN AND WAITING FOR THE RIGHT TIME

THAT TIME IS NOW AND THEY NEED OUR HELP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4bMK5O8fQBo
youtube.com/watch?v=Njm4qj_VSE8
archive.org/details/For_The_Record_95_Fascism_in_Europe
youtube.com/watch?v=iEeSPc5oTcM
youtube.com/watch?v=yeJ-iv3MOTo
youtube.com/watch?v=tkc-gnYRbsk
youtube.com/watch?v=UAWtwF6jPnc
youtube.com/watch?v=CW8ENFOCeBs
dsjw.de/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/SA1.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I am so fucking happy and you cunts better be ready.

German intelligence officials are behind assange, by the way.

His release of documents WILL destroy hillary and ensure a trump presidency.

Shortly after, expect germany to enter a civil war, once the nazis work their magic from inside. They're also behind merkel importing shitskins, to turn the german people back to right-wing after they get mad.

Then, america will come to germany's aid and install the nazis back in power, at the will of the german people sick of refugees.

And then, germany is going to need more good white folk.

EVERYTHING UNTIL NOW HAS BEEN FOR THE GREATER GOOD. SCREENCAP ME IF YOU WANT, THIS IS HAPPENING IN THE NEXT YEAR

I sure hope you're right.

man, i really miss aus shitposting

prove it

>Flag

Idk

I wish mate

I pray

mate i am

i got fucking vanned for my posts being a bit too eager....i thought i was FUCKED.

then i found out the nazis own law enforcement who monitors here.

they literally went HAM after ww2 and used all the chaos to infiltrate the fuck out of the west.

and the west in it's pathetic weakness fell for it, gave positions of power to nazi children without even realizing it and let cultural marxism take hold.

you all think it's the jews, but the jews got defeated a long fucking time ago.

the nazis own the jews now and the remaining ones like soros work for the nazis, doing what needs to be done.

you all hate soros, but he's playing his part, as is merkel.

the west needed to be destroyed for a greater civilization to rise and this time the reich will rise, without constant attacks, since trump is going to support it.

and we will become SPACE FARING CIVILISATION

I'm not shitposting. Screencap me.

I am telling you exactly what will happen so you cunts are ready to move to the new reich with me, where we will have no liberal bullshit. A true dream nation.

Or if you're a burger, enjoy trump literally making america great again, because once the reich is established the Nazis will cut control of american media and stop the cultural marxism there.

Germany and USA will be new superpowers, but expect all other nations to still be shit and liberal.

Mark my words. Trump election win.

Assange will release proof on hillary and bill, destroying them.

Then german civil war, american intervention to block the EU and nazis seize control.

All HAPPENING BY CHRISTMAS

that'd be pretty dope famalam

Hitler lowered the age of consent to 13. Will that be part of the glorious 4th reich?

What will happen to Britannia in this universe lad?

>mfw im German
>mfw dual citizenship in europe when i fight for the reich
Heil Hitler!

I am a fucking MASTER with both handguns and rifles.

is kek willing it, i sure hope so.

>the Jews work for the Nazis

Would be an awesome plot twist desu

At least one of my grandpa was in the SS, but I have unibrow if i don't trim it. Am I allowed to live in new germanic ethno-state? or will i be expelled into muslamic desserts?

>will let all ethnic whites come to refill the motherland and purge niggers
Finally, a war worth fighting. kek

Ever wonder why you guys took in so many scientists?

The nazis had this all planned out. A final fallback plan if they lost the physical war.

They developed nuclear weapons, nuclear power, most of modern science is nazi made.
And they're going to use technological superiority this time around as well.

Except it's going to be far superior and all their enemies have destroyed themselves because of cultural marxism making them weak.

It's such a fucking brilliant plan.

I dunno, hitler died, sadly.

This new reich is made by the children of nazis, who are based as fuck.

Expect a 10/10 society, i dunno how the laws are going to go but it will be structured very close to nazi germany is what i heard, with a few modern touches.

Left alone, unless you cunts try to mess with the reich this time.

USA has our back this time.

Anyone can become a citizen of the new german reich if they prove they are white and of good stock.

SEIG HEIL

Expect statues of hitler to be made, a giant one to give him the glory he deserved.

They do mate, the jews were nearly exterminated. The few that survived knew the nazis were not all dead and out of fear, israel signed a deal with them.

They get to keep their homeland, the nazis have their back in fucking over palestine and the jews stop meddling.

The only reason the jews are meddling with shit now is because they are the greatest ally of the nazis, to destroy the west, to restore the reich.

IT's all for the greater good.

i'm not sure, more will be revealed when shit goes down.

i'm giving u guys a heads up, some of you might be vanned like me and recruited too

anyone who fights bravely to save german women and restore the reich will get citizenship i heard.

>Hitler lowered the age of consent to 13
I wish they would start treating all 13 year old's like adults. Instead of these 20 year old children that we have today.

OP could be actually right

the old nazis were given government jobs after the war. This is documented and very well known. So yes, they could have technically planning something

If this were true I would be so happy

>ALL HAPPENING BY CHRISTMAS

Please God let this be true.

It is cruel to torture men with sweet phantoms and false hopes.

If so 2016 is the greatest year of my life

Considering your flag I can't take you totally seriously. Thanks for atleast giving me some hope atleast

>tfw nordic-american surrounded by mongrels and race-mixers

I hope you are right, user. I will stick around for a while longer.

The shut post is real.

Also, if it weren't none of the truest are gonna promo trump because we aren't getting put on lists. They are gonna have to figure out the truest of us without us shilling trump. Most of these people are lurkers, like me, I've posted maybe 9 times in the last month. Wish this were true after all I come from Weimar but am American now. The spirit of our people will probably fade into history. Hope not though

0/10

This is the worst troll I have seen.

M8... we can use meme magic

Mehr Sein Als Scheinen.

as cool as this sounds , the vast majority of people were extremely tired of violence after the war

no this is wrong. A lot survived and someone had to fill in all the empty government jobs in the administration so they took the men from the old system.

They even had some groups where they supported each other financially, i forgot the name of these groups, but its all fact

Maybe Germany needs to move away from big government - whether in the form of EU, Social Democracy, or Nazism - and to smaller government and capitalism.

even if this is a shitpost idf is going to get spooked , this is like their worst nightmare .

whats the plan or israel?

"In the dark we are all the same..."

-Kek

>plot twist
>nazis are the one behind the cultural marxism
>the jews were already defeated

MIND = BLOWN

This has no sense, then who are they fighting against? Why would they do that, the world was already traditionalist back in 1945.

Expect it to happen.

Hitler youth is coming back. They're even calling it that to honor our ancestor.

They are literally going to make the best fucking country ever and restore mankind to GLORY.

And help restore america too, as a sister nation.
Japan and italy as well.

The 4th reich needs 4 members for it's axis.

it is, i shit you not. just wait and see.

the nazis were planning this as their final fallback. they already had infiltrated the west and russia and sent over all their scientists, intellectuals and other people of worth.

they bred, had kids and kept in contact through code. a secret society above all other, with one goal of revenge and restoring humanity.

you can also fight in the civil war in germany after trump is elected, to prove your worth.

if any of you don't believe me, just wait and see. when civil war comes, i want you all to know who's behind it. nazis.

they won't say so, but it's them. you'll all find out as soon as they hoist that flag over the REICHSTAG

They were sick of war...inefficient war.

they have waged a far more intelligent and successful war and their victory is in sight.

the left has no power to stop them at this point, they literally have complete control over the west, russia and the jews.

they're just moving pieces on the chessboard now to make it a reality.

WAIT FOR THE ASSANGE LEAK

ITS GONNA BE BRUTAL
LITERALLY BRUTAL

my dad knew nazis who had moved out to africa after the war , leni reishstahl (?) Hitlers girlfriend came out here to photograph wild animals

Awesome. If you honestly have pure children I will get a vasectomy and serve gladly. I just want a peaceful world with one race.

Please, Be True.

God is also coming back, to show Hitler how it really should've been done.

youtube.com/watch?v=4bMK5O8fQBo

I see no quads or even trips. You sure KEK wills it?

Why did your ID change? Are you using a proxy?

dude wtf, what is your flag btw? Are you white?

i feel bad for people like you, eugenics dosnt necessarily exclude other races , it incorporates the cream of the crop to build a master race

>one day soon i will have a qt nazi daughter
What a time to be alive.

we can only guess.
but they all have high IQs so we are probably too dumb to understand their plan.

only If I get my own FG42

im the whitest person here , i can prove my ancestory back 500 years, im technically eligible for officer status in the original SS

As many times as I see this pic, it is still just as repulsive as alluring.

Real bizarre image for many subtle reasons.

>flag

OP I'm too old and too cynical for the most part, but thanks for the slight glimmer of hope there, it made me smile.

do you like your life there? better than in europe? I am jelly

Well I imagine we'll eventually get to a point of gene manipulation that will allow us to make people as healthy as can be. Why would you mix brown into a rainbow, it just makes it all brown. I think it would be more ideal to have an aryan master race and I would gladly serve them in fighting niggers like you if they could prove to me they would make a happy peaceful stable future on earth.

as i said, israel is owned by the nazis.

they will sign a peace pact, the nazis will say they bear them no ill will as they are not interfering with germany AND CORRECT THE RECORD.

NAZIS NEVER HATED JEWS, IF THEY WERE DEPORTED
HITLER ORIGINALLY WANTED ISRAEL, READ MEIN KAMPF

they knew if they left it as it was, cultural marxism would happen, but slower.

they accelerated the process, took complete control and are now restoring the cycle of empires

all empires must fall, they are destroying one to make another

they gave me a proxy yes.

i am actually german, not australian.

sorry for the shit punctuation and typing, i'm just being quick to respond to people.

anyway, imma bounce, but you cunts should be very excited.

this new reich is happening, when you cunts see i was right on assange, trump and civil war you better get over here and FIGHT WITH US

new nazi germany is going to be focusing on these things

>Pretty much same as old nazi germany
>increased focus on enviromentalism, but not the liberal hippie kind, the intelligent science kind (nazi scientists anyone, best in the world)
>focus on purging the cultural marxist ideas from the world
>Showing how good germany is compared to the rest of the world, proving nazi>commie
>jobs for everyone, none of the problems of the west

Hey OP, do you have any hint/any small evidence you could give?
You said something about Assange

She looks more masculine back then, than most white boiis do now days.

>Blue eyes
>Check
>Dirty blonde hair
>Check
>Love my country
>Check

I'm safe even if it's a kangaroo posting.

But what's gonna happen to all the other countries who still try to force leftist bullshit down our throats? What will happen to the rest of the world in general?

Before you go, is your group related to The Three?

for any of this to be accurate Soros has to be a nazi.

A Soros funded think tank wrote up the Merkel Immigration plan, not the nazi's idiot

Unless like i said, Soros is a nazi, which he's not, he is JEWISH

shitpost/10

I am willing to fight and die for the preservation of purity.

>asking australia to provide proof for his shitposting
kys

humans beings have nothing in common with subtractive color

also holy shit edgeboi, do you REALLY think even 1 normie is going to agree with your alt right extremism?

I would bet any amount of money you arent even white... i bet more like slavic italian mixed aka 0% white

totally forgot that soros workd with nazi during war ayyyy

i'm going now, but expect assange to release proof of what bill and epstein did and how hillary was ok with it

the nation will be horrified and no-one's going to vote for a woman that was ok with what they've been doing

they'll be left alone to languish and destroy themselves.

if they try to fuck with germany, obliterated.

soros is a jew. but he's a jew who works for the nazis. they've got something on him, something powerful.

ok, going now.

see you all at trump's election and for the assange lols

If this is true that's good news.

It could make sense, there was alot of support for the Nazis in America from certain wealthy families and politicians. Walt Disney and Henry Ford were both anti-semites, for example.

So basically you guys have been allowing the globalists to think they have won, and goaded them into accelerating their plans too fast for people to accept them?

Could explain the Haunebu looking ufos I myself and many others have seen.

no , i am moving soon , some people love this continent but i find it far too hot for me

Are you related to Three?

Does that number mean anything to you and your group?

nothing wrong with dreaming a bit.

Hey, can I be part of the 4th Reich if I'm a white Hispanic? Our kind served you guys well on the Eastern Front, didn't we?

Can't wait for Nazi killing round 2

What do you think of George Washington?

Are you related to High Level Insider user from earlier posts?

Germans are ugly and their language is ugly so god help us. Blonde hair blue eyes is ugly af

If anything you said was true and if such an organisation existed, then shortly after posting this.
One day, you will be strangled slowly in your place of residence.

the nazis considered native americans to be aryan
and loads of nazis went to argentina

I fucking wish m8. Anyway, I'll be on standby.

>Hazel eyes
>Check
>Dark brown hair
>Check
>Immense disgust for my country
>Check
I'm ready to go to the concentratuon camps

Germans are ugly and their language is ugly. Aryan girls are ugly too

This. Y'all niggas wish you had our melanin.

Good, I need to be executed like in one of my holocaust fantasies

All this role playing. Remember that Cred Forums is satire everyone.

Wtf I shitpost all the time on here how do I get recruited my law enforcement?

Reifenstahl*

Let us dream

Please be true.

>Wow I guess I don't have to worry about fighting back because secret Nazis are coming to make everything better!

Give me a fucking break.

Still got a boner though

Answer my above questions please.

See:

Riefenstahl**

>he fell for the "Cred Forums is satire meme"

ups

I will keep this in mind if what is said here starts coming true. Should it, and Germany seeks volunteers from the US, I will come and fight.

Hey, if that's all true, why are nazi the most demonized people and ideology of all times.

Nice roleplaying

People can hate it all they want but that level of organization and co-ordination is amazing. Plus those Hugo Boss suits were flash.

Balkan under German control when?

We REALLY shouldn't be allowed to control our own countries, for our own good.

So other nations do not read forbidden aka anti-semitic knowledge and raise to be a threat?

count me in

right>left

The german civil war prediction next year is certainly possible if it goes on like this. There are groups all over the country organizing themselves and preparing for clashes with police.
Bautzen is de facto under martial law right now, the media reports over 500 patriots took part in the "skirmish" there.
As Merkel gives no sign of admitting fault this will escalate all over the country.

I came to this conclusion about a year ago. We are the chosen. Every polack has stood up to the the mental war that's being waged for years. The eventual outcome is what keeps me going and I can't wait to get into action.

Biden? it is you?

>Right frog wing squads

So CIA finally got the funding approved?

the feels that this is all just fantasy and won't actually happen

Imagine the kind of videos they'd make in case of such an event.
youtube.com/watch?v=Njm4qj_VSE8

Thanks for the response.
But what if I'm, you know, not 100% white? (I like 85-90%)
Will I still be able to join the 4rd reich?

>THE NAZIS NEVER LEFT US

they run the US intelligence services, the USA is the fourth reich, the new German one will be the fifth

I've never seen a sadder post on Cred Forums before

oh god this would be funny
>tfw when part of 1st extermination frog squad

>the jews got defeated a long time ago

Holy shit just stop.

>So CIA finally got the funding approved?

they approve their own funding

hello north africa

I've seen larp threads just like this with the same OP image and an Aussie flag, calling bs tb h.

>I've never seen a sadder post on Cred Forums before
says one of the saddest countries on the planet

Truth is irrelevant here; only our capacity to shape our reality matters.

How badly do you want a Reich?

Sounds like a pretty sweet job

Does anyone else find these women completely unattractive?

>no breast development

>no wide, child-bearing hips

>no visible ass

They look like fucking prepubescent boys with high heels on. Yeah, the high heels are hot, but their faces are completely emotionless and suggest that they're dead inside.

Are these "girls" autistic or something? Or are they 10 or 11 years old?

wow really makes your brain work

hello wastern europe

Just impregnate aryan woman and make Aryan children

meme magic automatically make this post true.
And i summon KEK with my repeated digits power.

kek

My brain says roleplay but my rock solid erection says otherwise.

GET OUT MY WAY FAGGOTS.

I WILL BE THE FIRST IN LINE TO BECOME A 4TH REICH CYBORG NAZI WAR MACHINE.

maybe I have to retry

this is either an extremely quality shitpost or real
either way im rly spooked, its like anudda shoah

Yeah wAstern good job me

Never seen a higher quality shitpost from an Aussie

>88

Holy shit hans with the bantz

;) I know who you are m8

>AND CORRECT THE RECORD
Congratulations. (You) just outed yourself shill.
Saged.

>trump is on board with a new reich

I was with you until this point. This is a direct confliction with the rest of your post. For the west to fall, Hillary needs to be elected in to office. Shes the embodiment of communism.

Please be right

You don't understand. All of what's going on is to destroy the western enlightenment ideals. You must burn down a dead Forrest for a new one to grow. It's happened over and over throughout history. Stay strong and remember this is all happening for the best. It has created great love and hate inside of you and both will be used to thrust the world into a new golden age.

Relax mate. The most ironic thing is that Hitler was actually Pro-Israel. Thats why Nazis issued the Transfer agreement, where they agreed to let Jews immigrate to Israel and take all of their wealth with them.

I think what OP is saying is nothing more than a high level shit-post though.

Is France a part of it ?

>ThatsBullshitButIBelieveIt.png

I'm ready for the REICH!!!

I'll bite

Sounds kinda bants to me m8 im on board

cool

mfw that actually happens and the german revolt against it screaming "nazis raus" all the time.

No. He's saying they took control and accelerated enlightenment ideals to their eventual conclusion which is total collapse. You can see it happening right before your eyes.

You shouldn't have revealed this information James.

Your contract has been terminated and "consequences" are on the way.

As for the rest of you. Be ready. The new Schutzstaffel is in need of competent Aryan Warriors.

>THE NAZIS NEVER LEFT US
>NO MOONBASE, NO ANTARCTIC SHIT
>THEY WERE INSIDE OUR SOCIETY, HIDING, HAVING GOOD CHILDREN AND WAITING FOR THE RIGHT TIME
Hail Hydra?

i love your imagination

Why are square-headed chicks so hot?

You troll, but there's a guy in the US who thinks along these lines - Dave Emory I think - he keeps tracing the 'fascist conspiracy' in a long series of podcasts, "For the Record". My local college radio station plays bits. It's funny to listen to, and think that fascism was still alive even in the 60s.

Here's a random episode:

archive.org/details/For_The_Record_95_Fascism_in_Europe

Depends. It's not just about skin color.

While I'm 99.9% sure this is yet another Australian shitpost, there's a hint of plausibility here.

A group of disorganised, fleeing kikes were able to organise and execute something like the Frankfurt School with fuck all resources and the hassle of being refugees on top of that. It's generally accepted the Nazis and especially their scientists, top strategists and intellectuals were decades ahead of their rivals. With that in mind, surely it's both logical and plausible they had a similar rival programme of their own what to do if the Reich fell and most of them had to break up and flee into hiding, which of course many successfully did without ever being found.

There's no way a regime with so much foresight and advanced planning would have failed to create some kind of master contingency plan or knowing when it would have or need to be triggered.

Perhaps defeat was part of the plan? Let the regime fall to lull the enemy in thinking it's won and see what they do when they get carried away with victory. Let all the contemporaries and survivors die off too so there's no-one around to advise when a new order emerges. Likewise wait for them to burn themselves out on the glut of their successes and overreach enough for the masses to want rid of them.

Note that the original Nazis came to power off the worst ever economic conditions known in modern Western history and a wave of huge enthusiasm and anger towards the old order. What's to say they aren't preparing the same plan again, let everything collapse and be blamed on the kikes and progressives so that they can be ushered into power on a wave of enthusiasm and goodwill. Wake a critical mass of people up to racial self consciousness again just at the right moment to do so.

Shitposter or not, there's some curious things to wonder about where we're headed at the moment, if there was any sort of long game by the Third Reich or multi-generation sleeper cell, now would be the moment to emerge again.

Hail Hydra.

Okay, so

What do we do to get ready?

y u do dis

Think it is a shit post too, but your point isn't correct. Trump stands for a strong American Nationalism. If German nationalism is on the rise, including wanting to secure their borders, Trump would be on board with that. Hillary would not. Hillary would send Troops to aid the UN in crushing a German civil war. Trump doesn't want unnecessary wars.

I would like to fuck those two chicks reich in the pussy

You are but a child, watch this

Get fit.

I presume the actual weapons training and shit will come later.

I enjoy this fan fic

Interdasting.

It's certainly possible. Although how they could remain hidden from the parasite for so long is what I'm curious about.

dont play with our emotions like that dude

i screencapped it on the offchance its real

Why is he still posting

his name is Florian not james

If they had better thinkers and technology that had them steps ahead of the kikes for most of the war what's to say that didn't continue on afterwards?

Might throw up a camp guard or middle man every now and then to keep the kikes happy thinking they've 'brought to justice' a few former Nazis, but there's no denying they never found or got hold or a huge number of them, or what they knew or were planning after the war 'ended'.

The OP stated cultural marxism is here to cause the west to fall. The west has not fallen yet. A Trump presidency would cause strength beyond anything since the 1800s in the west. The OP outed him self by using an angle thats inconstant in order to add more nazi propaganda to Trumps campaign.

A consistent post would be to push Cred Forums to supporting Hillary, as she fully onboard with communism and would be the driving nail to finish us off. Paving the way for Fascism.

>
Note that the original Nazis came to power off the worst ever economic conditions known in modern Western history and a wave of huge enthusiasm and anger towards the old order. What's to say they aren't preparing the same plan again, let everything collapse and be blamed on the kikes and progressives so that they can be ushered into power on a wave of enthusiasm and goodwill. Wake a critical mass of people up to racial self consciousness again just at the right moment to do so.

>Deutsche Bank collapses
>Worldwide depression the likes that never happened before
>mudslime refugees in every western nation eating government handouts
>Nazis step in and save the world just like they saved germany in 33

It almost writes itself.

Better start shilling even more for Trump.

I have been getting fit. I just assumed there might be more than that.

Also I wonder where AfD fits in this scheme.

They may exist or not but it doesn't matter. Their legacy lives on through us and the war will happen in our lifetime. You're part of the vanguard. The others will come later after they see the light or they will be purged.

iwanttobelieve.jpg

That's why I'm voting for her. I want it to burn so something new can take it's place.

I know this is a shitpost LARP, but if this scenario were to happen, will you guys at least come to our rescue too?

I WILL BE ON THE FIRST BOAT TO GERMANY. SIGN ME UP. I CANNOT WAIT. DEAR GOD PLEASE LET THIS HAPPEN.

theyre like 12 my duder
oh wait
>britISH flag
ello Abdul

I'm a u.s. Veteran. Recruit me. I'm willing.

>4th reich

can you do 30-40 (PROPER FORM) pushups kraut?

You'll be going to Germany to fight. SA is a lost cause. If they're not willing to come fight then we don't need them.

This is the biggest load of horse shit i've ever heard.

I sincerely hope so. I have had suspicions that Soros was in fact a nazi double agent. His funding of blatantly degenerate things is just too comical to be authentic. He certainly has ulterior motives, and I think they may involve forcing society to "snap" back into traditionalism and national socialist values.

Brown hair, brown eyes, white skin in no-sun zones.
Genetics are weird, my young brother is white af, hazel eyes and light brown hair, and it's by nature, fit.
I'm smart, christian and totally supporting the cause.

this is no leaf, wtf

National Socalist 25 point program

>8. Any further immigration of non-citizens is to be prevented. We demand that all non-Germans, who have immigrated to Germany since 2 August 1914, be forced immediately to leave the Reich.

You better not be llying, Emu

Reverse psychology, they are scared

Not like I have anything else in my life

>the thinks these (((nazis))) are not undercover law enforcement organisation with occasional idiots like OP here and there

youtube.com/watch?v=iEeSPc5oTcM

why didnt you listen?

youtube.com/watch?v=yeJ-iv3MOTo

History of mental illnesses or genetic diseases is a big factor as well. Having blonde hair and blue eyes is a kike made meme.

>I'm German
>uses 'cunt' liberally

YA BLEW IT

youtube.com/watch?v=tkc-gnYRbsk

What's your point exactly?

wtf is this child degeneracy? This is not the society we need or should want. This is filth.

Ya blew it.

I'm ready!
HYPE!

That is the purest beauty

Germany uses jews for their own goals.

youtube.com/watch?v=UAWtwF6jPnc

If this is true, count me the fuck in. I'd gladly fight for a state that knows what it is doing, and with what is being said, they know every single fucking thing.

Nazi enforcement, if you think I'm good enough to be just a member of the glorious 4th Reich, hit me up with an email (which I know you'd be able to find). Not asking for anything big.

George Soros was literally a Nazi collaborator, he sold his own kind out to make some shekels.

youtube.com/watch?v=CW8ENFOCeBs

I want to believe

>

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH............Nope

stormfag LARPers are retards who have no idea what nazism is and are useful idiots

A Jew will always choose money over his people. That's what separates them from us. Look how many Jews Madoff ripped off. He even got 30 million from Eli Weasel.

It's true, I was also recruited by the Nazis. They are behind Cred Forums, pepe and kek. They have an advanced AI (created based on a genetic profile of Hitler), that controls all the dubs on this board.

You read what OP wrote, did you?

>And you can be a refugee and come to germany to purge shitskins for the new reich, when the time comes.

come here to get slaughtered when the time comes.
That's what i wrote weeks ago.
Let them in, so we don't have to move to them / search for them all over the world.

>be me
>half black/white

The new nazis won't like me, so why should I help? I'm already voting for trump but outside of that I'll shitpost in Cred Forums

Thats not the voice of George Soros. Its a fake.

Good thing we're not on stormfront. SA is German descended anyways.

Now that's plain fucking spooky getting dubs after that.

Let me get this straight...

The National Socialists fought with everything they had to defeat Marxism, and refused to surrender.
But now that they lost they're literally using what they fought so vehemently to defeat the west, which is what they were trying to defend with their lives in the first place.
Well, this is cool as fuck.

We don't want you. Your parents already failed the mental test.

>the west needed to be destroyed for a greater civilization to rise and this time the reich will rise, without constant attacks, since trump is going to support it.

Stopped reading right there, because THAT IS WHAT I'VE BEEN SAYING. I believe you, now. That's why all this importing of, and infatuation with Syrian(s) seemed very strange.

what about the legionaries?
they....they still around?

Who will be the Führer of this new Reich? Might it actually be Merkel?

>get mad

You are not prepared!

>Let them in, so we don't have to move to them / search for them all over the world.

HAHAHAHAHAH le cuck german

This is german citizens in 2025..... Living in Africa, meanwhile africans living in germany.

>dsjw.de/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/SA1.jpg

Which is exactly why other than keeping Hillary out of the White House, I'll go against the nazis, unless they let me stay in my house and shitpost/consume media as I usually do of course

Nothing spooky at all about it, mate.

>HAHAHAHAHAH
>le
>linking images instead of posting them

Can you get any worse?

Hitler was always with me. When I looked back and saw one set of footprints, it was because he was carrying me.

>being obtuse on purpose about the term stormfag meaning any sort of neo-nazi

>South Africa is german
loving

every

laugh

>guys, I was recruited into a super secret club about bringing the nazis back
>I'm gonna post this on a fairly popular website
>one that is frequented by the media

checks flag

>Well, this is cool as fuck.
stupid as fuck. Germany is top cuck

Shilling for Juncker-Merkel and globalists?
Trying to continue boiling he frog?

Fuck off, Achmed.

>Download an useless image .
>butthurt for le cuck meme

can you get any worse?

GERMANY IS OVER, M8.

Will there be lolis?

k

>>most of modern science is nazi made
no it isn't.
relative physics isn't even legitimate.
calling bullshit on your posts.

I've seen people mention Three but it's basically unsearchable. Iron pill me.

Doesn't matter who founded it. Most of them are Anglo .

As great as all this sounds... I don't believe any of it.

Also
>flag

Wow a whole 1000 Nazis vs millions of immigrants in Europe.

>the nazis own the jews now and the remaining ones like soros work for the nazis, doing what needs to be done.

That's some 1488th level chess!

You are crazy, giving us all false hope

>Germany and USA will be new superpowers, but expect all other nations to still be shit and liberal.

Stop giving us such hope you god damn kangaroo shitposter...

>Claim south africa was german

>point out it was the dutch

>"yeah well it doesnt matter"

lol

nice roleplay, where do i post my stats?

Top election fanfic

my body is so fucking ready

Supposedly some secret society that is around 3000 years old. The High Level Insider mentions that Socrates was one of them.

They are the Anti-Globalists in the sense that they do not believe in the concealment of knowledge. They are also supposedly VERY high IQ and well versed in a number of scientific topics.

HLI mentioned that they DO NOT play identity politics though, which would go against everything the Nazi's stood for. I think OP is bullshitting but the fact that he had to change IDs / proxy mid-way is very suspect.

is this the roleplay thread?

>implying white germans aren't genetically cucks now

I'd cry tears of joy for the first time in my life.

Hope you're spot on, straya

I fapped as i read it ...then i looked at his flag....

sad pepe eyes

what happens to asians mate

if this is true, I can't wait until 2019

>the Nazis will cut control of american media and stop the cultural marxism there

Yes please. They should make Canada great again too while they're at it.

It doesn't.

This is retarded. If it's true, it means that every single complaint you have against Jews is really against the Nazis. So why the fuck would you be for Nazis? Who is the real enemy? Who are the Nazi's still fighting if the whole thing is owned and operated by them?

Wow mate I know the desert is a lonely place but this is a whole new level of roleplay

Thanks user. Found the threads.

OP is most certainly bullshtting, but I do love a good conspiracy.

The nazis are just a distraction. The REAL redpill is that Rome never fell and the Empoer is returning to take back his throne as King of the world.

that's clearly aussie shitpost, it all sounds way too fucking good, nothing this good would ever happen

there's no way trump is in on it either btw, he's based but not that based

Yup, looks like we got an Ivan thread.

Disinfo and half truths.

I am part southern Spanish (ancestors raped by Moors) and part French. I'm tan as shit tho, almost look Arabic. I'm all in on trump and conservatism, want to preserve western culture.

Will I be purged??

i hope with all my hope

nice pepe. mind if i save?

prepare for this to be another lie, as in, making us think our saviours are behind their action so that we let them get through.

continue business as usual, but if this is true, then well done.

That's a fucking brilliant Spurdo.
One of the best I've ever seen. Saved.

youre just saying that because you were wrong

It sounds to good to be true, doesn't it?

You mean ASHKEnazi, the fucking KIKES, by your description and by the profile of all the most prolific "aryan master race" thumpers.
You're being fooled by the kikes, again.

Partially version of the truth. There were US Generals like Patton who wanted to march right into Moscow after converging on Berlin. TPTB did not want this and Patton with others ended up dead. Power at the top plays all sides

Here check out our new website (I totally was also recruited just like op) -----> stormfront.org

Yup, looks like we got an Ivan.

Disinfo and half truths.

And how many Afrikaners are mixed Dutch and German today?

u got lions kenya?

GOOSEBUMPS

Depends on whether or I agree with their moral profile, american libertine first and foremost, everything else second. If you make a decent enemy I'm scottish enough to just enjoy the fight.

as many burgs i'm mixed.

German
Irish
Jap
spanish

will i be white enough? Or will I have to organize my own faction of mutts?

Dear god i want to breed both of the girls in OP... theyre uh... both 18, right?

Australians got so fed up with canada they had to come out with this bomb of a shitpost.

nice

Stupidest edge lord teenager post I've read in a long while

Just stay in fucking Germany! Hitler thought he should save the world. Not ever country thinks that way. I know the German people are an ethnicity. We all get it.

I hope the south and the reich will rise again no more beaners and niggers please especially mudslimes.

Not even close.

obligatory

>large breasts

>wide hips

>large ass

non-white detected. why can't non-whites look past the most basic instinctually desirable features of a woman? This must be why black women look like hippos.

Dude lol it's cuz you're gay

>SAMURAI SPECIAL FORCES
Sign me up

>All HAPPENING BY CHRISTMAS
It's gonna be a white christmas

?

"I like girls with the bodies of 12 years old boys"

-user, 2016

HELP US GET RID OF THE LEFTY KEKS

HEIL HITLER

JUST PLEASE SAVE BRITAIN

thanks for bringing hope, user, even if this turns out false.

I know you're shitposting but I'm going to live as if you're not, feels good.

I like a handful of tits and a medium butt

I'll dick down a thick girl too but I like the equilibrium between chubby and "12 year old boy"

It's fun being able to sweep her off her feet and carry her easily

By far the bulk of them.
Source: I am one. I ought to know.

No, I find black women disgusting due to their atavistic, ape-like features. The obese ones---obese women of any race, for that matter---are also disgusting eyesores.

I don't like porn-tier, exaggerated features like gigantic asses or breasts.

However, the girls in OP's picture look like ... little girls, not women.

They look disgustingly clone-like, featureless, lacking individuality, not to mention the typical secondary sex characteristics that separate women from little girls and from prepubescent boys.

>liking little girls

kys faggot

>wild cuck dream

If you like those girls, you would also get an erection from seeing long-haired 12-year-old boys walking around in high heels.

>faggot detected

>it's not actually a ruse by american intelligence to concentrate all the nazis in one country for easy nuclear bombardment

Remember that ausfag who was on an air force base and fooled Cred Forums into thinking they were being put on high alert. It was during the great habbenin week (Nice and Turkey).

What a hero that guy was, even posted his fucking dick

>Shitposter or not, there's some curious things to wonder about where we're headed at the moment.

Exactly. This is an Ivan thread, so it is disinfo and half truths. It's seeding ideas with some bullshit mixed in. What op is saying is definitely plausible, even if he presents it in a shitposty way. These threads are always filled with half truths, but the foundation of the idea op is trying to get across stays the same.

>all happening by christmas
Best present ever.

>reveals "nazi plot"
>says recruited here
>says they watch the site
>thinks people fall for this shit
>some people are
top kek

>1 country
Nope

I can't fucking wait.

Please nazi, restore my lost country.

One of the biggest issues of race and a country is how other countries should have no say in what that country does.

When I think of German, Brits, Scots, Irish, Swedish, Norwegians, French, Dutch, Fins, I think of white people.

Americans have no say, and shouldn't,

noice!

don't fucking play with my emotions like that-
when a civil war comes around I will fight, but I don't have some wishfull thinking of a secret all powerfull nazi organization.

God Bless you.

God Bless us all

This could be legit, I always though maybe these people were double or triple crossing the Elite.

With population levels rising, resource wars will be needed just for survival.

All this shit could be the elite getting whites ready for Global resource wars.

It doesn't matter either way

Just make the best decisions you can in life and die an honorable death

That's all that every man in the history of humanity could possibly ask for

good old aussie shitposters

please don't play with my emotions like this

this

>tfw all it takes is fighting for a worthy cause to lift you out of suicidal depression

Raze the land, and from the ashes leafs shall bud anew
Please be true.

I've been thinking about how crucial traditional values are for society, and it's been hurting me because I've seen so many friends and coworkers becoming degenerate or condoning it for our youth AND THEIR OWN CHILDREN.

I was talking with my friend about this last night. Our families are our legacies and our duty is to make them good people that will better our people.

We talked about how we would teach, train, and raise them.

I WANT TO BELIEVE

Vote Höfer!

I have a hard time believing any of the Nazi higher ups would give a single shit about what happens to the US or any of the Allies

One of my relatives who fought back then, who sadly died for almost two decades now, used to tell me a lot of shit about how it was back then

One of the things he told me was that he wished you all burned in hell for eternity for bringing the Reich down

So Canada will be eternally Btfo

>good

Are you really looking to get legit answers from Aussie McShitposter? Are you mentally unhinged?

this. Hofer and Wilders will save Europe.

I kekd

You know free will is a lie right?

That's why an authoritarian leader was key to the third reich

The US's people had no choice to make

There was no free internet