Do you guys genuinely, unironically believe she's not going to win?

Do you guys genuinely, unironically believe she's not going to win?

No matter what they say or how Republican they are, when a woman enters the ballot booth and gets to anonymously choose between another man or the first female president it's not even going to matter to them. The same way every black person voted for Obama because he's black.

She automatically starts with 50% of the population voting for her.

If she manages to survive to election day, Trump can't possibly win.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bradley_effect
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>If she manages to survive to election day
good thing she won't

Holy shit. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mom but I'm literally in shock from the news this week. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck is she losing? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want Hillary to be president and fix this broken country. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought she was polling well in Pennsylvania???? This is so fucked.

your fear is delectable

It's simple. We kill the Hillary.

My gf thinks shes a cunt and was voting third party. Ive been slowly redpilling her for years. Its come to a head and shes considering not voting at all. Im considering not bothering because my state is voting for the candidate i want anyway. Huzzah Texas!

>Do you guys genuinely, unironically believe she's not going to win?

seems like it could go either way, but Donald has a lot of support

>I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand.

chill out retard, nobody spazzed that hard when the supreme court decided in favor of Bush over Gore

just chill and enjoy the show, it doesn't matter who wins but for whatever provides the more lulz, don't be part of creating the lulz dummy

hownew.ru

That's where you're wrong. Women, although stupid and selfish, aren't nearly as stunted and short-sighted as niggers. Women hate other women more than men do. And given the choice between choosing a pinch-faced crone or a large man to serve as a protector, they have a sense of self-preservation well-developed enough to do what is in their own self-interest.

She'll certainly carry well over 50% of the cunt vote, but there's no way she gets it all. There are still enough homemakers and aspiring trophy wives left in this country to prevent that.

>wasting tendies

Reddit is a fucking goldmine

It goes to show just how fucked up women are if this happens. Proves nothing more matters to them then entitlement and getting shit.

I'd vote for a anyone if they had the right policy. Not because they have x or are y. Fucking bitches if this happen.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bradley_effect

She would gain women voters but lose the misogynistic white male vote.

You're considering not voting because your states gonna vote the candidate you want, i get it texas guns.

But do you know how retarded that sounds what happens if all texans had your shitty reasoning and didnt go to the polling booths. And the hilary cucks did. You're fuck then. Get down the polling booth you sack of shit.

Yeah, especially a whyte woman, that really probably fucks with minority voters. Clearly the blacks and even Hispanics are swinging Trump's way

Women hate other women though

How desperate are shills now?

hispanics are pretty sexist too I believe.

Not all women are voting foe her. I'm certainly not.

You gotta give some women credit. Some of us had good parents and we know she is a criminal. I'm voting Trump and I can't wait.

> tfw even the shill's photos of Hillary have a hue of sickness and decay

But they dont. Its a state of conservatives. Theyll always vote. I mean ill certainly have to next election with all them damn libs from all over moving here. But this election? Trump has it in the bag

You just wake up welfare case?

my wife hates her, most married women do; they should only allow married women to vote, single women are retarded

Thats cool then I bet it's great knowing you're surrounded by like minded individuals. I'm rarely afforded such a comfort. Good luck with the election burger bro The wests counting on u