What is your opinion on interracial marriages, Cred Forums?

what is your opinion on interracial marriages, Cred Forums?

pic for reference on end result.

>neck tattoos
>hand tattoos

Hello, I'm here for the job interview.

>goes from being a qt to being a nigger

It no longer matters for the end is nigh.

degeneracy

Too bad chad chang wont get a job with those tattoos

Ok when its among lightskinned high iq people.
A disgrace when its with low iq brown trash.

Live and let live

A fucking manlet

manlet

>USA shorts
Well at least he is patriotic...

White Male X Asian Female is the only approved racemixing for the creation of the perfect race

>They are deplorables.
I'm Hillary Clinton and I approve of this message.

wrong.
WM/WF creates the perfect race, anything else is aesthetically inferior.

Sure a white person can use their seed to help bring up the other races a little bit, but the ultimate price is that they downgrade their own family lineage in doing so.

The real result of race mixing:
>Asian/Black/Brown lineage becomes more attractive moving forward
>White lineage becomes less attractive/non existent moving forward.
Dont be a tool for the lesser races to better themselves with, grow a spine and preserve your own.
The only exception is for the bottom 5% who are ugly and have no choice but to race mix.

We must mix the whites out of existence. Only then will racism end.

not true i hear the work industry is starting to let more people with tattoos and piercings in

I feel bad for their offspring

They don't really belong anywhere

Asians aren't much lesser race though, their civilizations actually contributed to the world.

Why not mix the offspring of the Western and Chinese empires?

I would rather my kids looked like me
I'm a spic doe, but I'm pretty sure if I land the whitest qt out there she will bail out my genes

I just don't understand what girls find attractive about douchebags. Granted, he's got the abs, but he looks like the kind of guy to skip leg day and surely those tattoos can't be attractive to girls? My sister is also constantly getting boyfriends that look like trash and I just can't figure it out.

Opinion: kill them both.

>implying trust fund kids need a job

Money

because you just get Central Asians/Eastern Russians, and that is a downgrade from pure white.

The most attractive women in Russia nearly all come from Saint Petersburg, why? its the whitest part.

No matter how you feel about their achievements, the fact is they are MUCH uglier and your offspring will look more like than them than they will you.

kill them all

You guys need to go outside and socialize

Every place I have ever worked has strictly forbidden tattoos that can't be covered up. The only kind of job you're going to get with tattoos like that is a non-professional job and probably the kind where they can hide you in the warehouse all day.

I've figured it out. Women themselves are naturally inclinced, moreso than man, to be douchebags. They peak intellectually during high school age, and for that brief period, do surpass boys, but then are vastly outstripped by the early 20s and beyond. That's the second part to the story you never hear.

Femanon here. I love them. My boyfriend is latino and we're planning on getting married. We're gonna have beautiful children

>He thinks asians are ugly

>walk outside
>see a BM/WF couple
>morning ruined

Bad if it is anything but Whites

Asians are notoriously ugly (flat face, ugly noses, ugly skulls) except maybe for Japs
Blacks are blacks
Indians are poopoo-tier
Arabs are inbred

White is the most superior
Blacks are ugly

I do plenty of that, but I don't hang out with the kind of trash that gets tattoos. For some reason my sister went off the deep end a few years back though. She just got a tattoo that covers like 90% of her left leg and it looks like absolute shit.

d-do you call him papi?

they're fucking everywhere. i saw a white girl, brunette, kind of chunky but good looking. had a half nigger mongrel in tow walking behind it.

i had to hold my hands on the wheel hard not to accidentally veer off the side of the road

Sometimes

>asian "twerk"

I had hopped Asians were above this niggerish behavior.

Gee yeah hey i wonder what Cred Forums thinks about racemixing. the topic has never come up before.

Good job great post lots of content and thought involved A+ thread great new ground is going to be covered here.

FAGGOT

>outside
Where money and class matter more than anything?

Some people just fuck up in life, c'est la vie. I know plenty of attractive, put-together women that don't date club trash like the guy in OP's pic.

I feel bad for his parents more than anything. They, or their parents, probably immigrated from Asia with pennies to their name, probably worked as based Rooftop Koreans, raised a son and had him turn out like that.

he looks like his dick is the size of the little hotdogs that come in a can of beenie weenies.

He does have a tight little body, but is better build for a ladyboy i can see him sucking my fat cock.

WMJF to be more specific

The other Asians just have shit features.

I'd rather see a nigger with her than this tool. I mean a big black ape at least has some alpha traits and a big cock to satisfy her. What does this pathetic chink scum have? Fucking nothing. She is a degenerate for being with him.

>every asian family that migrates is to the west is law abiding and nondegenerate
They take after their parents a lot of the time. Lots of asians to shady shit

>lionsgate drinking team

>1. Head tilted back to give the illusion of added height.
>2. Woman contorts to lower her upper body and make herself appear shorter.
>3. Woman leans forward and to the side to make herself seem shorter.
>4. Bent leg to lower herself and not tower over the manlet.

Verdict: Asian man is trying too hard to look cool. No amount of weightlifting or tattoos will make up for the fact that he's shorter than even the average woman. Being shorter is not inherently negative, but being an insecure little faggot and trying to cover it up with a "cool" persona while your woman desperately attempts to spare your feelings in photos is.

I would never touch one of those disgusting German whores

I'm honestly ok with interracial marriages as long as it's not with a nigger

Koreans are pretty good

>proceeds to make his point with pic of a jap with plastic surgery, makeup and boob job

Our opinion is lurk the fuck more you ignorant gook.

How sour are those grapes limey

>i just happened to ask Cred Forums this question
fuck off basic bitch shotposter, your bait is old and boring

1/10

saged

How fucking autistic can ythey get.

>the work industry

Who cares? As long as they are a good lay it doesn't even matter

Not even a real country.

Don't be upset with me because you were dealt a poor hand genetically.

Only in warehouse jobs and cleaning etc, no professional placement will allow tattooed morons.

Alright so

WMJF, and WMKF are allowed.

you tell me ching chong jjokbari

What is your opinion on black peopple with high iq?

I call for a visual review on Chinese women to see if they can be added to the list

Why would you want to defile perfect genetics?

I know a guy from China. He tells me that all the pretty ones had plastic surgery. Chinese girls don't like to exercise, but they don't eat anything so they can be skinny. So they don't look very good at all.

All the hot asians I've seen IRL are J, and K, qts and they have their natural noses and faces

Woohoo, I'm safe.

Northern Chinese, yes. Southern, no.

So many insecure men in here.
Money doesn't change anything when you're an autistic sperg who selfishly hates everyone. Just ask Elliot Rodgers. Oh wait, he's dead! He killed 6 people and himself just because his money and BMW didn't score him any women. Maybe if he was a little outgoing and less self entitled, he would've had different results. But nope. You men could learn a little something from that.

My boyfriend isn't that rich. He's probably a little over average in height. But he treats me well and is has a nice personality. I'll consider a guy like him over any of you, no matter how rich or chiseled you are.

>Faggot with a sugar daddy
>Wants us to believe he's a girl
>Will kill himself tomorrow after he regrets chopping it off

Someone's jealousy of my schmootsiedoo ;)

I would fuck the one on his Right.

nice perkies, betcha she's really tight and a moaner

One in the middle, totally bangable.

People should date within their race. Only a bluepilled non-white wants to date a white woman.

all bangable

all bangable

we get it, all bangers n mashable

Fuck theyre cute litlle goils.

Degeneracy
Except when I want to get with a white girl
Then it's cool,I'm Aryan

>Cred Forums is one person
I'm sick of you reposting this cancer every day.

When you own your own business you don't have to worry about those things.