Why am I born in Russia? What purpose do I have in life?

Why am I born in Russia? What purpose do I have in life?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/i_LBOVGLglU
google.ru/search?q=дышишь cursive&tbm=isch&tbo=u
youtube.com/watch?v=cU8HrO7XuiE
quora.com/How-many-nuclear-weapons-did-America-make-during-1945-did-they-have-more-than-just-Little-Boy-and-Fat-Man
uscis.gov/green-card/green-card-processes-and-procedures/affidavit-support
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuri_Gagarin
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MAKE RUSSIA GREAT AGAIN

Repelling the globalist forces

your purpose as a russian is to make your neighbouring countries buttmad at you

MRGA!!!!!

Make Ukraine USSR Again

Drink vodka and resist Germany

flood the market with blini

For the russian traps

fuck hot slav girls

You must become strong and destroy the Chinese, Yuri.

fucking up the chechens

I was born in Russia, left at 4, and plan to work there for the rest of my life when I get around 30.
Your purpose in life is to serve the motherland
Like a balchoy mujik.

>What purpose do I have in life
Drink vodka
Buy blin-mobile
Fuck slav-girls
Kill yourself

why would you want more?

fuck off to 2-ch with your self-loathing

To do lots of Slav squats

Dig into the history and culture of your country before the 20th century pissed on it like it pissed on every other nation and realize that being Russian is not something to be ashamed of, it is a heritage worth honoring and preserving.

>What purpose do I have in life?
to meet hot slav women

MURA!
Make Ukraine Russian Again

Is this the same kot?

To think that you can buy this angel for a hot meal, pack of cigarettes, and a bottle of potato vodka.

why do slavs like to hang out in dilapidated apartment buildings

Why do russian interiors always look like this why do you people not paint the walls is your whole country seriously so poor you can't afford to paint your damn walls?

Whats wrong with self-loathing?

We can't just lob B83s at nothing. You need to exist so we can vaporize you in WWIII.

In russia vodka is made of winter grain, unlike slav nations where you buy shit like eristoff and smirnoff

Russians prideuce real men and not nu males like the usa

no

>tfw born in USSR
>tfw finished school there
>tfw live in Commiefornia
>tfw not a Jew
>tfw go there soon

Can I get a job in Russia without buying an apartment for propiska? pls no bully..

russian vodka is not potato vodka, russians cannot make quality vodka

I doubt it, she wants at least 100k and a house.

It's staged. Look at the brand new windows. Even my windows can't open both ways like that.

The problem with russia is slavs and jews

Move to Russia then faggot

that scene looks like a Dostoevsky novel if it took place today.

It could be worse, you could be me. Brighten up, towarisch.

>the kot is back
I have waited so long for this

drink putinka

You can come in Kyiv, it's nice here.

He was never gone

Your purpose is to serve the God Emperor.

kot is one
kot is whole
kot is love
kot is life

Nope. You can buy her for a greencard, though.
Three (five?) years later she'd divorce you, getting half of your stuff and a child support for a kid which isn't yours.

The sex would be good as long as she has to impress you, though.

You might complain about American womyn, but Russian bitches eat these for breakfast, by tens.

You get it.

To build US Russia relations.

Looks cosy

Wouldn't it be worse to be born in Africa, china, India, Canada, Middle East, North Korea or any of the other shithole nonwhite countries? Russia is surely not so bad by comparison

Wouldn't it be better if I was born in Japan?

What's wrong with Smirsmir? I drink about two 0,75 bottles every weekend and it tastes fine. Plain Absolut tastes like shoe soles

What's wrong with you, bro?

Life in Japan is tough for Japanese.
Lived there for a while, it's great as an expat though.

>12 hours a day work
no thanks

Quads of truth. Also,
>sneaking Canada into that list

That is a myth though.

needs moar Sweden

How do I get job in Tokyo? Can I just be an accountant for a corporation there?

It's different for foreign people but being born as a Japanese in Japan is just about the most horr-
>looks at flag
Yes, it would have been better

Liberal cuck зaкyкapeкaл

>wanting to end up in the forest of suicide

WOW! Very sexual!

How do you not have an apartment there after the USSR? Were you the bottom of the barrel class? I live in America too now but my family has like 3 apartments each side in the heart of Moscow and -peter

Ha.
Haha.

No.
Except if you have 3+ years of experience in a _wanted_ domain, have a company ready to help you with the visa, which may fail for some obscure reason anyway.

Vodka, Putin, Rodina

Destroy your government. Remember when Russia was the capital of terrorism in Europe?

Why do you have to be robbed by your government? Why should Medvedev have gigantic property at your expense? Russians in the past believed in ideals and overthrew monarchy

that depends very much on the company

Now that Soviet Union is collapsed who owns/maintains the khruschoyvkas?

I lived their two for 15 months. Loved it, despite being basically a negro there.

Myth. Don't think German working hours are much better. At least japs have such a rich provision of opportunities to decompress. Temples, bars, beautiful parks, titty bars, traditional festivals, high class hookers, great amusement parks...you name it.
We have some shitty, depressing infrastructure and a no fun culture full of kebaps and self loathing...shit is too depressing. The jap life is high maintenance high profit, the German life is just high maintenance and some social security.

Someone has to breed with slavs so we can more hot Russian waifus.

Why?

>333

kek had spoken!

Doesn't Latvia's suicide rate make Finland look bad?

M-more?

well you live in the land of chaos, surely you can use it somehow in your advantage

Your purpose is to reproduce, like all the humans on earth.

So you're saying if I work in a Big 4 firm for a few years I'll have a shot to transfer to a Japan branch

>Get work
>Make home comfy
>Quit work
>Start playing cs:go for the rest of your life.

To join the military and die for the motherland.. obviously.

you dumb fuck!

just take a trip to USA (fuck yeah) and you will be happy to live in CCCP.

Kek doubles that!

Yeah, but you if you get buttfucked, that's because you opened your ass.

I did a basic 40 hours + 5~ hours of 残業, and it was okay.

That's what I do at the moment. I am already in the ghetto of suicide, so ending up in nature might be beneficial to my health

>one shot at life
>born in a 3rd world shithole with no access to sea

feels bad man

Your sole purpose in life is to wear track suits and drink vodka.

Without these valuable contributions to the Russian (and world) economy, we would soon return to the Dark Ages.

They're men? Ffs.

If your country got its shit together and removed firearms restrictions, I'm sure a low of Burgerbros would be taking Putin up on his free land.

>Again
Russia seems to be better now than it ever was in the past. His mission should be to make Russia great.

Flats are mostly privatized. Maintenance is done by so called ЖЭК - maintenance companies, pretty much. They collect money for utilities, including maintenance fees, plus I'm guessing some money from municipal budgets.

If you weren't born in Russia, what would your purpose in life be?

Eh, i have a good job, gf and apartments, but every time i look through the window and see that grey landscape i want to kill myself.

This. Russia needs to build up its population.

But you have earthquakes, a cool flag and Internet. What more do you need?

>no fun culture
whoooo has the biggest legal brothel in Europe?
(no my thing really but since you mention hookers)

That's an overstatement, I know a couple of people who got hired their right after university with no work experience.

you should replace the last part with
>spending rest of life with a Qt russian and licking that buttonhole dry while jugging between her huge tits

FUCK YOU BONER WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME IM STRAIGHT FUCK

Yeah of course, like I was, but you need a nice university diploma in a wanted field, and finding a company ready to bet on you.

Which usually means for you to already live there.

Have you seen these hookers actually? 90% of them are fat, old gypsy grandmas eating pizza while offering you a blowjob.

Besides hookers are just one aspect.

Same happened to me m8

Thanks iuri wise advise been trying to find russian women and every single one i met would never leave russia...i even offer them a plane ticket nothing...

some more self-esteem so he doesn't resort to proxyfagging to get attention

killing hohols

squat, drink, repeat

Are there any daughter-of-oligarch waifu material I can fall in love with?

looks comfy desu

They had a diploma in japanology which is utter garbage and were hired from Germoney via some institution

>Russia has a huge military industry
>I don't know what to do.
The obvious answer is to create better dakka.

Oh so they had connections.

>butterface

well it could be that all who wanted to leave, have already done so

(about 10 or so of my former classmates are mail order brides
dumb whores)

that pic

Looks so comfy.
Wish I was there.

Ah, so with a cultural/humanitarian visa, not great jobs usually.

I was IT-specialized, so I had a nice thing going on.

>making fun of germany is always funny for americans

What is this meme

It depends on the field and the reputation of the company trying to sponsor you, many many factors. It's possible to come over as a new college graduate, I know some people who work here with no university degree as well, it's very dependent on the situation.

>iuri
tfw my name is (iuri, iurii, jury, iouri, yurij) and i still dont know how to write it properly.

No it was some public institute which connected students of that field with japanese companies

Yeah, they got into sales afaik. So basically just an office job with mediocre pay. Why did you come back?

sure!
why'd she want to look once (nevermind twice) at some 4channer with fucked-up teeth from council estate, is beyond me, though

some bitch from the province you might have a chance with, but then see

>dakka
more parallels than you probably think
including inventiveness and utter disregard for safety, your own or others'

Because I left my wife of six years and wasn't feeling continuing my life there with her not far.

Plus, fuck my job from the time, worked for a bank, no fun allowed.

Now I'm a freelancer who travels a lot.

Tfw most of them marry chinese or Europeans and hate on Americans look at putins girl... Dating a gook also i talked with them and they all dig asians and Europeans i even seen them moving to Colombia the capital murder of south america.... But only filty ukranians move to the US and i dislike them

Yeah, the standard English teacher visa but also applies to translation/localization jobs

to produce white children.

it could be worse you could be an asian cis male in america.

Юpий.
Next question.

SUPPORT YOU WIFU WHILE SHE FUCKING WITH LANDLORD

You must really hate your ex-wife, if you prefer to move to a civil war riddled homeland over remaining in the same wealthy nation as her. KEK. Good luck for the future, bro.

That would be Lithuania not us m8

Typical Russian name... >.> why do i know this? Well almost everybody sounds like iuri juri or some shit like that lol

I'll just leave this here
youtu.be/i_LBOVGLglU

>russia
>white
>not asian

never go full retard

The other way mate.
I loved and still love her very much.

And I'm here because I want to, I have a home in France actually, but I like it here, everything is cheap and the women are beautiful, since I'm an online freelancer, it means I can work less and still live nicely here.

Plus, I'm an alcoholic.

>German unable to comprehend the pain of others
why are you such a meme

How do I get a russian dominatrix bride? I was going to attempt to learn russian but your alphabet is stupid.

writing code and cracking the white house/dnc/cia. you name it

>american giving up when facing ten new letters to learn

Not surprised.

its not hard you fatback
you can learn the alphabet in under one week

>Russian

To live a Godly life. Follow the Orthodox Faith. Praise and Glory to the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.

The weird A is a D, that's fucking dumb.

I remember you from the thread the other day

Pretty sure I will appreciate your pain accordingly after my fist has kissed your face.

POL POT POL POT POLPOTPOLPOTPOLPOTPOLPOT IT'S A HOLIDY IN CAMBODIA WHERE YOU'LL DO WHAT YOU'RE TOLD
A HOLIDAY IN CAMBODIA WHERE THE SLUMS GOT SO MUCH SOUL
POL POT

dunno
for me, of those that I know where they ended up
3x States
1x Germoney (to a guy like 40 year her older, ew)
1x France
1x Canada
1x UK

I used to study with a Venezuelan-Ukrainian hybrid, though (UA woman married to a Vzlan guy in the early 80s)

NEEDS MOAR DAKKA

you really want to start that game germinstan?

You sound like the character of a Charles Bukowski novel. Seems like an interesting life.

Belarus some of the most amazing looking females i have ever witnessed

Same difference. You will all be part of Russia again soon enough.

A Russian golddigger on the hunt will dominate you so hard that you will be literally PWNED.

>Germany acting tough and stomping around in his stompy boots
why are you such a meme

Turkmenistan has the most beautiful women. Uzbekistan is a close second.

Honest question: Qho is the second dude from the left?

we are ready
what happend to kawaii japan?

How do I get a Russian dominatrix bride when I'm 27, an alcoholic and live with my parents but I'm working toward a CS degree? Do I have to wait until I start making money?

僕のこと、誰かが覚えられるなんて
なんか、恥ずかしくなってきた。

ごめん。

Some memay faggot with a japanese proxxy needs to go back to Le d dit.

You stopped at alphabet? Russian has case system, gender system and what not. You shouldn't have even started.

actually it looks like it's in the middle of repairs - the paint is scrubbed where possible, the floor is fairly clean... there's plenty of rundown houses in Russia, but they're more dirty than that

> an alcoholic

you're on the right track at least

>rush b
>cyka blyad

I think its Friedrich Engels

Work hard, gain followers and bring forth a second Russian Industrial revolution.
You guys did once in the 30s and you can do it again today

>Not understanding the clearly Superior slavic Alphabet based on the great Byzantine empire
Чтo зa мeм

To be honest I didn't even try I just saw this graphic and said your whole language is dumb.

Muslim detected

dude, you sound dumb for a CS degree, sorry
like, literally google Russian brides

You were born to roam the steppe

Now go Ivan, and start your own way of life, which involves worshiping the Tengri and lots of drinking

You've got lots of space - make + raise white babies.

I understand the mail order bride thing, I'd want one that would actually give a shit about me, or does that not exist

Do not deny God.
Do not blaspheme God.
Do not murder.
Do not engage in illicit sexual relations.
Do not steal.
Do not eat from a live animal.
Establish courts/legal system to ensure obedience to the law.

Keep this laws.

Russians ain't white.

Have children and repopulate the North desu

a fucking week, am i being memed?

いや 別に悪い意味じゃなくて
ただ 悲しい話だった

Yes, yes, here's your (you) little fellow

having made a halfhearted attempt to learn the Russian language as part of my university requirements I will say that learning the Russian alphabet was by far the easiest part of it all
I still cannot comprehend how you people can read your cursive script though, every sentence ends up looking like uuuuuu uuuüuuu uuuuuuuuuu uuuüuu

Become an Russian truck driver and travel all over Russia and find a peaceful place to rest abd have slavic babies

You can learn hiragana and katakana in about a week, the Russian alphabet has significantly fewer unfamiliar glyphs for a speaker of a European language

Can confirm, exact story to the dot happend to my dad.

underage&b also you're a faggot

eh. If you want a real thing, I don't think Russians would be that different from Americans

and mail order brides are definitely not where you want to look

>white minority flag
Sure, Pablo.

うん、それがわかるけど、なんか、この場所の利用的にナナシとしてコメントを書くけど、数日後(いつだっけ?酔っているので覚えてない)誰かが急に僕のことを覚えるなんて、ちょっとショックかな。

改めて、ごめん、変なこと読ませてしまいましたね。

もう書かないから、大丈夫。

I was under the impression Russian broads are all cold hearted psychos, suppose really I want one that will abuse me but not leave

>I still cannot comprehend how you people can read your cursive script though

kekekekeke
google.ru/search?q=дышишь cursive&tbm=isch&tbo=u

Russian language: "Because FUCK YOU, that's why."

do it faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=cU8HrO7XuiE

You could pick up a Work & Travel young student.

>Russia
>peaceful place

also Hans Reiser, and tons of others

EZ

actually not at all, this sort of cursive is called doctor's cursive and everyone bloody hates it.
Have some chinese folk to tell me that their language is easier than Russian. Yet it is universally accepted that Chinese language is #1 toughest to learn, Russian is only #2 place.

BDSM is NOT abuse. And abuse is not BDSM.
Did you try FetLife?

>extremely unpleasant flashbacks were had

To be able to drink your bodyweight in vodka.

Get a job at putin troll factory and come have fun at different finnish boards

“The difficulty in understanding the Russian is that we do not take cognizance of the fact that he is not a European, but an Asiatic, and therefore thinks deviously. We can no more understand a Russian than a Chinaman or a Japanese, and from what I have seen of them, I have no particular desire to understand them, except to ascertain how much lead or iron it takes to kill them. In addition to his other Asiatic characteristics, the Russian has no regard for human life and is an all out son of bitch, barbarian, and chronic drunk.”

>mfw

For (you).

No I mean literal abuse, cheats on me, treats me like shit all the time, takes all my money, etc

Just without the divorce thing

It's a leddit meme, just as drug Crocodile and what not. Russian cursive is very easy to understand. This meemy example of cursive are just written in a wrong way.

The Vodka Vladimir, you must protect the vodka

danskjavlar

Chinese are duplicitous but i dinthink japanese and joreans are

Its interesting to think russsians as primarily asiatic

You are supposed to be a decent person to your family and close friends. You are to also defend them. You are to do honest work and provide as best as you can for your children that you have or are going to have, you are to guide so that they do the same, and ensure that they continue the legacy to their children.

russian-ukrainian-women.com/

It's not a mail order site. It's basically match.com but they're willing to relocate. Upfront membership cost. If you can't afford it you won't be able to afford the plane ticket/visa fees. Lots of nice people to chat with. Not as attractive as anastasia-date but they are real people not models.

all vodka tastes like shit

gin is the masterrace aristocratic drink

Same. I plan on living there if I get a 100k+ salary. Love that country.

Crush capitalizm, ofcourse.

would it make you feel better or worse if I told me it took me about a minute to read the last word?

>screams "Russians are coming"
>jumps out of the window
make Murican top brass shit their pants since 1945

Jesus buy some pain, put a carpet and a plant. How can you live in such shithole.

For what it's worth, I think I can understand, I think it would have been better if my wife had married someone else instead of me, but the current situation is basically しょうがない.
Neither decision is an easy one, and if your ex-wife is happier now and you are at least happy about that, and free from the guilt that you used to have about your problems affecting her, then I would say that I think you made the right decision, or at least as "right" a decision as could be made in the situation.

kek

Agreed. You fucking Yanks don't know how to fucking do it though. Ordered a Gin and Tonic in the US and they put fucking Soda water in it.

When I was in university Russian classes they made us all write in cursive and I literally could not read what I had written the next day.
of course my handwriting is shitty regardless of the language

>Russian language: "Because FUCK YOU, that's why."
eh. That's bit too hardcore for me, can't advise.

IIRC ~70% of Russian population is in European Russia

>juniper moonshine
Whisky all the way. Single malt Scotch, no ice.

Buy a commie block rent so call commie block if all else fails sell krocodille to filty ukranians

To overthrow your tyrant who keeps murdering all of your journalists.

Eisenhower and Truman were fucking cowards.

Patton should have destroyed you when the opportunity was prime. After Japan surrendered, we had 5 ready to go nukes and we should have wasted to Moscow, Stalingrad, Leningrad and Helsinki.

I was born as Asian in motherfucking Russia. I enjoy my skinnyfat body, I'm as tall as 7th grade schoolboy, I'm often abused by local police. I'm too hideous to date even other Asians (not saying about sweet haired, blue eyed Slave cunts), too sociophobic to make any friends, too weak to kill myself, it's hard for me even to drink because of Asian reddness, so I decided to go full autist - write software, watch TV series and anime, play vidya, listen depressive suicidal black metal and masturbate.
That's how I adapted.

>Hans Reiser

>computer genius kills mail-order Russian wife he met while working in St. Petersburg
>gets thrown in jail

Fuck. That sucks.

Hey man just because I'm American does me that I don't know but I agree 99% of Americans are fucking retarded when it comes to this shit. I ordered a whiskey highball and the bartender was like, duh hur what? so I asked for a whiskey and soda and got a fucking whiskey with Coke.

THIS

you're right, they were much better off with pic related

Raskolnikoff and Razoumikhin

>Stalingrad
>Leningrad
>planning to nuke ruins

>Helsinki
>planning to nuke the capital of an Axis country

American edumacation confirmed

What kind of Asian you are and what software, bro?

> listen depressive suicidal black metal and masturbate.
That's funny :)

Yeah.

>I saw an ad today: "Russian girls are looking for you!"
>I don't know whether to be scared or excited.
(from bash.org IIRC, can't find now)

>all vodka tastes like shit
I agree with that, at the moment I plan to drink good wine from the Crimea.

I know this feel brother. all I can tell you is that there only exists the meaning you create - no one can give it to you.

To fight, suffer and die for Russia. To bring together all Slavs under one banner by any means neccesarry. To work towards the day when the ruler of Russia, whomever he is at the moment, is proclaimed for Tsar of All Slavs in Haghia Sophia.

I didn't know it was that hard to be asian in russia. My chink friend seemed to have a good time when we went to vladivostok together. But he's 6ft tall and half chink because his mom's from vladivostok.

To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women.

>ameriturd edumakshun
You barely had any fucking troops in Europe and barely had any low-yield, plane dropped nukes until several years later when we already developed our own ones.

June 30, 1946 - 9 implosion bombs
June 30, 1947 - 13 implosion bombs
June 30, 1948 - 50 implosion bombs
June 30, 1949 - unknown
June 30, 1950 - at least 292 atomic bombs
quora.com/How-many-nuclear-weapons-did-America-make-during-1945-did-they-have-more-than-just-Little-Boy-and-Fat-Man

If you had attacked us, the whole Europe would have been Soviet.

Finns are nothing but troublesome Asians like you.

Ridiculous question.
You are here to shit up LoL matches and hack APB:Reloaded

>enjoying the company of men
but why

This pic is breddy comfy desu. What are you talking about.

This picture is so fucking strange, i can't stop looking at this guy, his anathomy reminds me of middle earth creatures for some reason, is this edited?

I'm not into video game.

Soooo much better off, mate!
Ah, all that delicious FREEDOM.
Pity we exchanged all that accumulated freedom for an actually stable, somewhat working country.
Wanna bet on whether or not Lybia will be able to do the same?
>amerifats bomb ruins, an Axis town, and a city that at the moment was an administrative center and that is build not from wood and paper and Japanese cum but from actual materials build to survive fires somewhat
>expecting this to work on a country which just roflstomped Japanese military and was hungrily glancing around for more stuff to sacrifice to Khorne
>willingly giving USSR a justification for war and alienating all of your allies by attacking one
God, you don't know how war works, especially with Russia as a side, don't you?

uscis.gov/green-card/green-card-processes-and-procedures/affidavit-support

Watch out for Russian waifus. If she leaves not only will you get alimonied, but you're also on the hook for this.

You have no purpose. Exit life.

I'm a Buryat (for Cred Forums people - it is like Northern Mongol) and I'm employed as a Java/Groovy/Scala enterprise systems developer.
I'm 5'6''. Which is less than many girls height there.

I always though the reason they gave half of Europe to the Russians was because they knew if they didn't it would have been another war with the Russians.

Do you think more than race your problem is height. I do understand being asian multiplies manlet problems though.

Do you have any tall asian friends/family and are they happy?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuri_Gagarin

Yeah, pretty much this.
Trying to fight Russia in 1945 would be pretty much handing us over all of Europe. It took US a lot of effort to build means of getting just the small amount of troops it deployed in Europe, building even more, enough for a full-on war, would be nearly impossible.

“I understand the situation. Their (the Soviet) supply system is inadequate to maintain them in a serious action such as I could put to them. They have chickens in the coop and cattle on the hoof — that’s their supply system. They could probably maintain themselves in the type of fighting I could give them for five days. After that it would make no difference how many million men they have, and if you wanted Moscow I could give it to you. They lived on the land coming down. There is insufficient left for them to maintain themselves going back. Let’s not give them time to build up their supplies. If we do, then . . . we have had a victory over the Germans and disarmed them, but we have failed in the liberation of Europe; we have lost the war!”

No one checked me.

All that clay was a former Russian Empire anyway.

Are you an autist?
What kind of action Patton would've put out that would have been even worse to deal with than a war with the strongest military on the planet, on the same continent as it was, with a hug bulk of well-trained troops and their equipment wasted st the start of the war?

Man I wish we could have let Patton go

Are you an autist?
What kind of action Patton would've put out that would have been even worse to deal with than a war with the strongest military on the planet, on the same continent as it was, with a hug bulk of well-trained troops and their equipment wasted st the start of the war?
You speak words do wisdom and truth. Do you truly require checking?

I see what you did there Japan. Kek.

Words of**

>with a hug bulk of well-trained troops and their equipment

Kek, your "well trained troops and equipment" was nothing but throwing ill-equipped conscripts at the enemy until they ran out of bullets.

Without America's lend-lease, your supplies would have vanished in a matter of weeks when fighting a joint American and re-armed German force.

Yes, some of my Asian friends are quiet tall and happy. However, I know one Russian manlet and he is full beta.
No one is interested in normie propaganda.

>Drinking Muscat by the bottle.

It's like you want a sugar-hangover. Unless you slavic people just mislabel your wine that is gross.

you are a buffer for the chinks, gooks and zipperheads

Interesting fact but Slav King Putin is a teetotaler

I wonder how being a teetotaler goes in a country like Russia

top kek

moar of this kitty

>chinada

Tea in Russia tends to be flavored with polonium if Putin doesn't like you.

You're really an uneducated burger, aren't you?
At the start of the war we had millions of troops and thousand of tanks and planes positioned along the border. We were planning to start the war ourselves, but Germans simply had beaten us to that. Look up amount of soldiers captured in the first months, that's where our troops ended up.
And by the way, 60% white amerifat, lend-lease wasn't a gift, it was trade. Fair trade, at that.
Cool story bro

we love you russians keep making babies

All fucking Russians must fucking hang.

The world would be a hell of a lot better without you Asians.

>Hiroshimoot confirmed

Move to USA and write a bunch of books about laissez-faire capitalism and getting fucked hard by captains of industry.

I'm know that life is hard over there, but just know that I appreciate you, Russian bro.

And your women are gorgeous.

We're all going to make it.

now i understand who shitposts "russia stronk" under non russian flags when people from russia talk about russian things. нe вoзвpaщaйтecь никoгдa.

> he's an uneducated, unfunny faggot that is obsessed with hating russians

> russian immigrants and their progeny are proportionally the most wealthy, productive, and educated group in his country

> he's raging at whites better than him, making his country better, while non-whites are doing their best to ruin it

why don't you make like your god and shoot yourself in a bunker already?

It's not like that in the summer senpai.

Maybe I come from Estonia and have a reason to loathe Russians.

It makes me feel good, knowing that am amerifat is this pissed about my country still existing.
Ameribros, we should just unite and rule the world together.

Because men are loyal and pure. Women are filthy cheating whores.

pfthahahahaaAHHAHAHAH
A FUCKING CANNED FISH PERSONOFICATION IN DISGUISE

>Turks
>white

fuck russia puši kurac

i ordered a gin and tonic at a bar two weeks ago and the slut bartender didnt even give me a lime

i had to ask for one

>lend-lease
>americans actually believe this

Most inner city buildings are comblock runoff. They get cozy inside sometimes but it's easier to get drunk by the street.

That cat looks autistic as fuck

Nay, it did happen, at least it is also taught in our history books.

Yea but you were producing like 35,000 tanks max capacity at one point the land lease did fuck all

Depends. While the tanks and planes were a useful excess we sent to less important parts of the front, the trucks, the tires, fuel, food were very useful, even if soldiers rarely seen some stuff. We could've won the war without the lend-lease, but it would've been longer and bloodier.

>Russia
>LoL
Does not compute. Everybody know that DotA is national russian sport.

Fallback superpower for when USA goes to hell. We'd sooner trust you than China.

блeaтъ йoбaниe cyки

To be honest is's YOUR alphabet is a dump.

In Russian any sound has a specific letter with the only pronunciation.

In English some sounds are not reflected in alphabet, for example sounds [sh] and [ch] you make of two letters. Also different letters may have exatly same pronunciation in different words: [i] and [e], [a] and [u].

It's mean that your alphabet does not adjusted for your own language. Your ancestors just took Latin alphabet and used it without any significant amendmets.

Russian alphabet is very elaborated, it is vell adjusted strictly for our fonetic - every sound fits for only one letter.

Yeh nah, wrong on that one jon

How's life in russia Ivan?
Left it when I was 6, how's it there now?

I hear Ozyorsk is the only place worth living.

>I'd want one that would actually give a shit about me, or does that not exist

ALL STRONG ALKOGOL HAVE TO BE IN 2 TYPES:
1 AROMATISED VIDKA
2 CAMOГOH EБAHЫЙ

VELL FONETIC, got that lads

Why do russians love cats so much

дoткa и вoдкa

Easy to answer, challenging to carry out, become self sufficient, reduce your cost of living, get fit, dress well, well spoken, start businesses, media sources, cultivate and educate followers, why because nature abhors a vacuum, if you don't fill this space, jews will if they don't already, if they do, your objective is to knock them out.

>can read your cursive script though, every sentence ends up looking like uuuuuu uuuüuuu uuuuuuuuuu uuuüuu

yep, sometimes it as issue for us.

Now we use handwritten text rare - it still be learned in schools but in practice the far the more used a printed text,

Cred Forums needs an eastern hub. Activate it.

fuuuck, is that дышиш? those things make my head hurt, шиншилa is bretty gud too

R A R E
A
R
E

Please make it happen. I really don't understand why we haven't buddied up and conquered the middle east yet. Saudi Arabia and Turkey does us no good, as I'm sure Iran does not good for you. But theres a few caveats that might not go over well for our countires.

We aren't ready to let go of the pacific. Would you lead a russian/chinese/indian trade supremacy group than leaves us in the cold? I would always respect you, but I fear asia will keep us rivals.