Meme magic

Does anyone here know anything about meme magic or is it all made up?

Other urls found in this thread:

ancientegyptonline.co.uk/kuk.html
godchecker.com/pantheon/egyptian-mythology.php?deity=KUK
thewhitegoddess.co.uk/divinity_of_the_day/egyptian/kuk.asp
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuk_(mythology)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Meme magic is the manifestation of our collective consciousness

Pepe is the catalyst to produce Memes
Kek is the persistent memory
Kek is Pepe as a rock rolling down a valley deepening the Chreode of Memetics

Wew lad will be on the news next. Calling it.

Hint-The magic is in the chreode

It's a joke.
KEK=KUK
>Kuk (also spelled as Kek or Keku) is the deification of the primordial concept of darkness in ancient Egyptian religion.
ancientegyptonline.co.uk/kuk.html
godchecker.com/pantheon/egyptian-mythology.php?deity=KUK
thewhitegoddess.co.uk/divinity_of_the_day/egyptian/kuk.asp
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuk_(mythology)

no i mean like for real, somebody said it was chaos magic. can anyone link some books about memetic warfare or something?
sa-mi bag pula in dumnezeii matii

You're a gypsy moron probably begging in the streets with a stolen tablet.

Condensed Chaos: An introduction to Chaos Magic - By Phil Hine

looking into it now

>Pray to the god of Abraham and to Jesus for most of my life
>Literally not one single prayer answered
>Start praying to Kek
>Results within a week

Kekism is the one true religion. Death to those who insult Kek

i have some
Its quantum mechanic. We as anonymous board work like a hivemind where repeating digits makes the information have more impact, therefor it gets more of a circle jerk and the law of attraction is stronger untill it manifests

now praise KeK faggot

Fpbp

Perception determines reality. Get enough people to believe something and it manifests in the real.

meme magic is our way out, when a poltard ends up doing something really bad we can just say he was following his religion and the dubs told him to do it.

In that case....I have a hot, loyal, not fat gf who has no kids and likes it up the ass. Oh and he enjoys sucking dick too

PRAISE KEK
also I heard recently there were some guys on Cred Forums who were masturbating on the image of an anime girl , winter chan , in order to enact a freezing winter last year. that for me sounds a lot like sex magic rituals

thats basically chaos magick
you make a glypth and than "fire it up" with sexual energy. I never got results and find this practice quite gay. Dubs are way more convinient

PRAISE HILLARY - CHOSEN VESSEL OF MOLOCH!

this is thebook i was looking for . did any of you read it?

>he

read
the book of sacred magic by abramelin the mage

does it shade light on meme magic?

Phil hine is shit. Start with Carrol and Gordon white, then read spare when you're in the headspace. Or just read Jung. But seriously, hine? So lame, lol

Kel has clearly spoken. If further repeating digits are forthcoming, I say that's proof we should get the pros to take a look at what we got here. By which I mean, send Gordon memes.