Are Cracker, White Trash, & Redneck Racist? | Decoded | MTV News

Hey Cred Forums, our favorite nigger is back at it again. This time she is tackling the issue on whether words like cracker and redneck are racist.

youtube.com/watch?v=wIIt-gTHWOY

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strasserism
youtube.com/watch?v=EsyAso3_6d4
youtube.com/watch?v=YnDzttF9dig
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Our favorite nigger

Maybe yours, my favorite nigger is out working.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, you CANNOT be racist to white people.
Racism = Prejiduce + power which blacks have neither of.
You cannot refute this, there is no debating this, this is how it's been and how it's ever be.
And white people are Fucking scared. Scared black people will take back what was stolen from them. Will take back our wealth that whites have stolen from us.
So keep talking shit about a nigga because we coming for you, and we know you're scared.

'Racism' is a Cultural Marxist conspiracy theory.
People hate niggers not because of their race, but because of experience dealing with their behavior,

That's not what the dictionary says racism is, so fuck what your gender studies teacher says.
This isn't your safe space, fucktard.
Quit shilling this garbage

Why are there so many Albanians on Cred Forums atm? sure there's about 3 of you online just now. I'm pretty sure I just had a conversation with you about Marxism. Bailed though because of butthurt Americunts raging because they couldn't understand things.

I don't mind the term Cracker. Whites are called crackers because they were crackin' those whips.

Not watching that shit/give them views but my guess her conclusion is no, it's not racist...

> She

First post best post

>Implying anyone beyond the (((establishment))) has power.

How am I more powerful than a black man? I haven't been able to form public opinion. And, being black is at the very least an institutional advantage in terms of receiving preferential treatment in hiring and admission.

Does she say yes or no?

Fuck yo dictionary definition
It's a white book created BY whites FOR whites so that whites can make up anything that benefits them

This is why we need spoilers on this board.
Fucking disgusting.

It's meant to demean and disrespect somebody based on their race alone. I'd knock somebody out if they ever were to use it towards me.
All this bitch does in her videos is to make up excuses for dindu behavior.

What the fuck do you think?
Have you never heard of this she baboon?

Fuck off nigger.

>stolen wealth
>Looks at map of Africa
>counts all wealthy African countries
>the number is 0
Huh, really makes you think.

Maybe, just maybe... blacks never had power even before they were slaves.

Basically they were terms Aristocracy/upper class used to make fun of white plebs. Niggers stole them because niggers are stupid and can't think up terms by themselves. Might be more but I had to turn it off after a minute or so.

>she

Come to my fuckin hood and try and fight me watch yo Fucking teeth fall to the floor when me and my boys jump yo ass

So, she does the whole power + privilege shit?

Report her for racism

Dictionaries are for whites lulz.

Why do they keep making these? It really just makes them look bad.

i love this show

Let me guess, they are perfectly fine :^)

Why are you even typing in a language invented by white people nigger?

>you can only be racist if you're white, it doesn't matter if you have same outlook as racists do, racism is not racism
cool story breh

President obama

nice

I swear you fuckin crackers get more stupid every god damn day
You STOLE our wealth which is WHY there are no wealthy African countries

Nice troll parody. Not even niggers are this retarded.

>poor whites weren't really better off, but hey, at least they weren't black

In this video she defines poor whites as white people that did not own land. Nigger, that was a HUGE population of white people during the 1800's. Does she actually think that the majority of white people were upper class and could even afford slaves?

I bet she thinks poor white men had it better than upper class white woman in the past too.

You have clearly never been on black twitter/tumblr.

Dont forget to report the channel for racist content guys

how does she function is real life?

>see a white man working?
>racism!

>see a blackman committing crime?
>racism!

>see an elderly man being walked across the street
>RACISM!

>look a sky; its blue
>RACISM!!!! DAMN WHITE PEOPLE!!!!

Kek, sure "Tyrone"

BAKA DESU SENPAI

I swear you fuckin Africans get more stupid every god damn day
You STOLE our wealth which is WHY there are no wealthy chimpanzees

That's a common belief among blacks that every single white person owned slaves back then. Even though it was almost entirely wealthy land owners.

Slaves were fucking expensive.

The memes are circulating already

>others are to blame

Blacks always blamed and will continue to blame others for eternity

If Australians would have been black, Australia would be shithole today blaming it on Britain for the "engraved discrimination" those prisoners would have to deal with still today

I want to see this ugly niggers face when Trump wins.

Her claim was that it was historically used to show prejudice against lower class whites, so the modern racial prejudice doesn't count.

JewTube isn't going to do shit and you know it.

The only real way to stop this bullshit is to boycott Viacom, aka the company that owns MTV which is creating this garbage. The Jews will always care more about their coin than indoctrination.

I lasted 12 seconds Jesus Christ how can somebody be so obnoxious

my favourite nigger is strung up on a rope

>be rich and white
>= pure evil

>be poor and white
>LOL TRASH, YOU'RE TRASH WHITE TRASH WHITE TRASH AHHAHAHAHAHA WHITE TRASH CRACKER

This should not be acceptable in the slightest.
MTV should be ashamed.

quit larping faggot

Yeah but now it's used by blacks in a racial context.
Nigger was also a neutral word in the past.

>>be rich and white
>>= pure evil
>>be poor and white
>>LOL TRASH, YOU'RE TRASH WHITE TRASH WHITE TRASH AHHAHAHAHAHA WHITE TRASH CRACKER
>This should not be acceptable in the slightest.
>MTV should be ashamed.
They're owned by Viacom is literally got wrestled back into the control of (((them)))

>black president
>affirmative action
>all the media on their side

>blacks have no power

LoL

Voting control of Viacom is held by National Amusements, Inc., a privately owned theater company controlled by billionaire Sumner Redstone

Sumner Murray Redstone (born Sumner Murray Rothstein ; May 27, 1923)

Sumner was born to a Jewish family[2] in Boston,

Pol was right again

>DICKS OUT

For SJW brownie points ? It's the only explanation, they barely get any views by mainstream channel standards and each video gets buried in dislikes.

Even my cuckphone disagrees with your definition.

ah the good ol days

If they could do something right, they would not be hated so much

Too bad this happened in 2016 instead of 2001 when MTV actually mattered

I don't need to watch that to know niggers don't think their racism is racism.

NIGGER
I
G
G
E
R

>Will take back our wealth that {{{whites have stolen from us.}}}

>that fresh may-may

As if wealth is something absolute and not the result of ongoing work within a certain legal frame

if they don't get they will be poor within the blink of an eye again

This is her husband

She is hot and i'm happy for him

Blacks have power, it's just that they have less power than whites.

So black people can be racist to whites, it's just that they're really bad at it.

This.

Being against rednecks is dehumanizing fellow whites.

They're a scapegoat that aristocracy used to be ok with fraternizing with the aristocracy of other races 'muh rednecks are equal to niggers'

Rednecks are the most dehumanized group on the planet by the media.

What a fucking a dirty race mixing cuck.

tfw my new roommate being assigned today is Zimbabwean

>nigger
>negro
>colored
>all words originating from notions of origin, and literal descriptions
>racist

>cracker
>a term to demonize all whites as slavers, even though 4% of whites owned slaves and several blacks owned slaves
>not racist

You know, it's really telling that blacks have to keep changing what they call themselves every couple decades while whites don't give a shit about some term that hundreds of years old.

It's almost like blacks are pieces of shit and don't like being called black as such.

Also, I love how the latest craze "person of color" is literally just a rephrase of colored except this time it's racist against whites because the term was intentionally made to exclude whites.

Fuck.

WE WUZ KANGS

I turned it off as soon as that sheboon started ranting about white privilege, which took all of three seconds.

I am cool with bleaching, especially if the chick is hot and educated. White woman mixing with subhumans is problematic though, because female reproduction rate is always the bottle neck here. Since one men can impregnate a huge amount of women, but women can always only carry one child at the time. Therefore it is mandatory that they remain pure.

I would whoop your nigger ass

Come see me in real life 1506 6th Ave, Seattle, WA 98101, United States

I'll fuck your shit up nigger I'll stomp you out

Bring a camera I want world star hiphop to see my cracker ass smear you across the floor

Lol you hold on to wealth like sand thru a nigger babys hands. You can't plan, you stab each other in the back and are corrupt.

If it weren't for decent white setting an example there'd be fuck all decent blacks.

The only reason black lives matter can get all of you banded together is because u can hate on something thats easily identifyable. Your ghettos in the uk are clear indication of leave blacks alone they go to shit. Everysingle predominantly white council estate has less crime then their black equivelant. What the fuck is your problem.

That is amazing. I've never seem someone put so many points across and not a single one of them is correct, not one!

>Racism = Prejiduce + power which blacks have neither of.
No, Racism is discrimination of someone based on race.
>You cannot refute this, there is no debating this, this is how it's been and how it's ever be.
I just refuted it, I'm willing to debate you.

>And white people are Fucking scared. Scared black people will take back what was stolen from them. Will take back our wealth that whites have stolen from us.
How can you believe that. I mean, using your own logic, white people hold all the power. Someone who is powerless is not going to do anything. Secondly, white people didn't steal anything. Those slaves were sold to the west by other Africans.
>So keep talking shit about a nigga because we coming for you,
Well were not going anywhere, were not exactly hard to find. What are you waiting for?
>...and we know you're scared.
Sure, well we will see you soon then.

did bet buy mtv?

>blacks don't have power
A black man has held the highest office of power in the world for the last 8 years.

They literally have a group labelled BLACK POWER

Racism is a meme for retards, chicken licker.

You're walking a fine line nigger don't write checks that your little bitch ass can't cash

I know you welfare coons wouldn't understand

owned by the same jewish mega corporation.

Meet me in Forever 21 bitch, i'm on my way!

The irony when white and black aren't colors.

That smug look on """her""" face.

that restaurant is shit man

Just picture her sucking her mans white dick

Meet me at the back door lounge gay bar I'll fucking rub you out! I'll lick your balls till it hurts!!

>trying to reason with a nigger

It's been tried, breh.

she does. Her wife is a white cuck.
pause the video in any spot and she looks like she smells shit. she must be smelling herself.

Woah man let's not go down that road, colours are a social construct.

Where did your leaf go?

Say that to me face cunt I'll knockya in thee gabba!

KILL WHITEY

not gonna lie, i wanna BLEACH her and make her hate her own race

I know this is bait but I'm taking it. What happens when white galvanise. We are the single most successful race to ever compete on the field of battle. Literally if we were living by your ghetto nig rules do u even think you'd exist anymore no. You exist because of our ability to be compassionate nothing more nothing less thats it.

The nigger is immunized against all dangers; One may call him a criminal, a thug, a welfare leech, a bike thief. It all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a nigger and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: "Das ray-ciss"

You're right, it's actually the only thing that will save us. We need an ideology that binds us together to fight for our freedom.

Cred Forums i'm sorry i popped a half chub
i still don't like dicks tho

>ability to be compassionate

This is also what is killing us right now.

I know, Cred Forums is too critical to ever reach consens, but what about Strasserism?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strasserism

It comes close, to what many here seem to think could work

She's already been bleached. I guess that's why she has to double down on the anti-white, we wuz kangs rhetoric, so as not to look like a total sellout to her race.

I am not gonna' lie, I would betray all of you to have her soft puffy lips envelop my white cock.
Race mixing or not, I would be totally on board.

yeah i never got that, she is married to a WHYTE MAIL, but she seems to hate whites more than anything, i would think that she was some kind of black supremacist who only wanted black men

Yes, you and your homo boys, not just you because your manlet ass would shit itself.

Someone post the MSPaint version of her,

She realizes deep down that having a white boyfriend with connections is better than living with some ghetto nigger. Bet you a hundred bucks that she lives with him in some gated community and they purposely avoid driving through the "rough" neighborhoods to get to work.

wouldnt surprise me, kinda like how some liberals are very tolerant and want diversity but live in white areas and never go to the "inner city areas"

fuckin' clay eaters
WE
WUZ
CLAY
EATERS
'N
SHIET

She probably pegs her fag husband with some kinky race play anyway.

projecting much?

yeah many people thinking this way is the reason, things are so shitty now

I think it has clear limits. I used to be near sjw levels of progressive. Went on holiday with a gay couple and their sons in my youth 7 years ago. I said stupid shit like britains always been about nomads etc etc. Now i actively diminish liberal politics to anyone I meet and im just waiting for the all clear to go dragging people to boats to fucking send them back

TLDR; Gone from near sjw to mental nationalist compassion has limits. And the west will do the same.

Ah this fucking hurts.
She is talking about the subject like she has a fucking degree,
If all that shit is true, and I'm sure it is, does she realize that meaning and context of a word change over time, it all is up to people how they use these words and how they perceive them.
Faggot is the most notable example in english language.

'Ta lad.

Someone post the Klingon MS Paint version of her.

Come on Sven, stop being such a cuck, that guy is a bull prepper is there ever was one.

Dicks out for harambe

There's a Klingonier one than ???

>that guy is a bull prepper is there ever was one.
i wouldnt know

Yeah, there's an actual Klingon version.

UM

I hope you're right. We're on a knife edge atm Western governments are desperately trying to censor the internet because it's the best way to redpill normies and once enough people wake up to the truth they know they are fucked. Interesting times, just have to be diligent and keep dropping subtle redpills talking about immigration, racial demographics and crime, Islam, all of this stuff needs to become un-taboo and socially acceptable to talk about. Being scared of talking about this stuff in public out of fear of the ramifications is all part of this liberal system of control that needs to be broken.

They came out of their bunkers to celebrate 9/11 but then decided that it's not worth going back.

Sure.

to white to be Sweden senpai

Come to my hood (small business owners) and become an entrepreneur.

Stop being a walking stereotype.

Ameriniggers concept of social class is so weird, for them is entirely based on money.

In the rest of the world social class is much more than that.

Redneck as a metaphorical term doesn't even describe white people.

Why is this on MTV? Who watches this crap?

looks like a cock

That's why we're better than you. We don't give a fuck what vagina you popped out of, if you can make lots of money you're in.

dont worry. the chinese will help the chimps make africa great again

wait its actually sent on tv?
i thought it was just for youtube?

>Aspiring ukulele master who likes cock

It's just on their youtube channel.
And no one, they're losing money fast.

Preferential hiring is a meme outside of bottom of the barrel positions like retail and fast food.

It's like this - a white person's racism can affect black people significantly. Shitty business loans, shitty housing loans, very few good-paying jobs, almost NEVER placed in hiring management positions. Now ask yourself, how does a black person's racism affect you?

That was me Britbong, I always use the "Bertfag" trip unless I fuck up.

Some things never change.

Cracker's just funny. It's basically like calling someone "boss."
"White trash" and "redneck" are more words that are related to class than race. "Redneck," is usually used as an endearing way of referring to someone, but "white trash," is incredibly disparaging, and you shouldn't act surprised, if someone wants to knock your teeth in for using it.

>Are Cracker, White Trash, & Redneck Racist?

Isn't that the point of these labels?

It's a preview of how they would treat others if they ran things.

Presented with only the option to oppress or be oppressed, I'll choose to be the oppressor every time. Whites are the only people actively striving for a world without oppression, rather than just striving to be the new oppressor.

> tfw have to translate basic English into leftist-speak
> tfw have to use the word "oppress" five or six fucking times
> tfw identity politics has ruined all my idealism

Can this trap tell me where is the white privilege in NBA, NFL (niggers) or MLB (hispanics)? I'm waiting..

>sometimes 2+2=5
>sometimes 2+2=3
>listen and believe

You stole the word cracker, you dumb nigger.

>it's ALWAYS the American
SHART

The slave-trade actually brought unprecedented wealth to Africa, and was the economic foundation of every "major" African "kingdom" before Europeans colonized the continent

The slave trade also began centuries before Europeans landed in subsaharan Africa, at the hands of Arab traders. This is why Islam has a presence in subsaharan Africa

amazing detail 10/10

>That while video

That doesn't sound like the race that was KANGZ and shit. The pharaohs would weep to see how pussy the black race are to say they do not have power.

Watched MTV yesterday for 3 hours (after few years of not watching it) and mostly black rappers and musicians were featured yet some black bitch from Black Lives Matter constantly brags in videos on their facebook page about white privilege and that blacks dont get enough recognition.

When did MTV became liberal, LGBT, BLS, SJW, pregnant teenage sluts etc. etc. etc. televison, instead of focusing on "music"?

>anglos
>white

>Anglos
>People

Actually upper class women probably had it the best

>literally have to do nothing all day can buy whatever you want have servants husband pays for everything

I would actually love to be an upper class woman in the 1800s

Except for the fact you have to spend your evenings laying on your back and thinking of England.

Africa is for the most part a wasteland you dumb nigger

Hardly any wealth to steal

annd they all took the bait lmfao

>When did MTV became liberal, LGBT, BLS, SJW, pregnant teenage sluts etc. etc. etc. televison, instead of focusing on "music"?
It stopped focusing on music around 1990. There liberal/SJW transition happened more recently (whereas in the interim the programming was simply degenerate without any ideological pretensions).

this.

An australian or leaf would only have gotten (you)s for that post.

>a tripfagging albo
now I've seen it all

Can't do that, you can only report it for racism against "vulnerable groups".

South Africa BELONGS to the Black man.

Kill the oppressive White devils

>aspiring ukulele master who loves to cuck

I've been using this for a few months and have been lurking for a year or two.

And I ain't going anywhere ~Senpai ;^).

>implying white isn't a combination of all colors

Praise kek!

YER DAMN RIGHT IT'S RACIST

The correct term is Appalachian-American.

What do liberals say when you ask them to explain why the word "nigger" is racist?

>Are Cracker, White Trash, & Redneck Racist?
I mean yeah, by definition... Let me watch this shitty video though.

Jesus Christ this cunt is so fucking retarded.... I feel dumber having watched it.

Perrrrfffeeeccctttt

infect the black goyim community with calls to aid foreign causes, specifically in Africa! *hiss*

reported it

(((whites))) are the problem

So I've watched many of Ramsey's vids now and I can't believe that most of the people here actually believe she's serious about the bullshit she's spouting.

She's getting paid to do this kind of shit. Her job is to trigger white people. She's basically the attention whoring Milo of the liberal leftist nigger faction. All this stuff is just a huge PR gag to swirl up emotions.

Just look at her incredibly exaggerated facial expressions and her arrogant undertone in every single video. Top quality acting to make people like us lose our shit.

I don't know how anyone could tell me with a straight face that this is not race baiting. They are quite deliberately stoking the flames of a problem which otherwise didn't exist.

It's called propaganda. It doesn't matter if people like it. It's about making sure the normies know who has the power, and that they know which side they need to side with if they want to keep their status in society.

(You).

Enjoy your worthless major.

Albania bringing the bantz

White people stole black people from their homelands and destroyed their cultures. You murdered the indigenous population of the Americas. You have been given a free pass for years but your time will soon be up and you will pay for your crimes against humanity. Diversity is winning, racists.

Hi Franchesca

>can't believe that most of the people here actually believe she's serious about the bullshit she's spouting.
>She's getting paid to do this kind of shit.

This desu senpai.

She's a grifter. Like Anita Sarkeesian, who doesn't know anything about nor play videogames.

It's just an angle they can play up for cash. What you should question is why this is so profitable.

le actual kang.jpg

Whites aren't trying to do anything. They just say a bunch of shit to keep minorities in check.

G8

B8

M8

R8

8/8

disgusting sheboon

I'm pretty sure Nandos is owned by Blacks.

As a "minority", modern white (as in no jews behind the scenes) society is objectively a fairer and less corrupt system than one created by any other race.

Sure you have this
>They just say a bunch of shit to keep minorities in check.
going on, but that's because mudskins and a lot of lower class asians are barbaric as fuck. The question is not of oppression, but whether that oppression is necessary. Like good ol Assad and Saddam.

black never had anything so please tell me what's stole from them ?

fucking 70 IQ monkeys who invented a stick and dirtpancakes

You don't interact with black American women much do you m80?

They seriously behave like this.

>What you should question is why this is so profitable

Because discussion about racial tension always causes a stir.

It's an attention magnet and perfect for marketing.

My gender studies professor uses her videos as a source in class

I'm being serious

I don't want to watch someone give me a tldw

Sheboons from the ghetto maybe but I highly doubt someone like Ramsay does.

She's doing a brilliant job on promoting herself. She's got all the internet's attention. Everyone except for some dumblr whales shits on her and she's actually profiting from it.

Then why do black people commit 60% of all violent crimes, when they're only 12% of the population.

The answer is yes, they absolutely are.

>My gender studies professor
>gender studies

user I...

Just why?

>My gender studies professor

>when MTV actually mattered
It only ever mattered when it showed music videos, same with VH1 now both are just liberal propaganda TV stations.

This, and to keep with that isn't it cultural appropriation for Blacks to be involved in white made sports like football, handegg and basketball? Why do they yell at scum bag whites for rapping but don't yell at the nig nogs playing our sports for cultural appropriation?

Fucking niggers.

Only 1.8 percent of ALL Americans owned any slaves, ever. Less than 2 percent. And in 1860, 3000 of those were black slave owners.

It's always been the wealthy. Always. not white, but wealthy

I'm majoring in engineering, 1 WGS course required to graduate

Its amazing how learning about sexism is more relevant to my major than taking an electrical engineering class

This desu famllama

Being able to determine what is and isnt racist is Racism + Power

But we can put a bullet through your skull

The Marxism is real and blatant.

>it ins't racist because it is really all created by rich old white people.
>except for when it is about anyone that isn't white. then it is racist.

Rednecks originated with coal miners that tried to unionize the miners in America. They wore red bandannas around their necks. they also had private militias, sorry, "detectives" and local law enforcement murder them and their families. So the Rednecks organized into armed militia to defend themselves. Which had the coal mine owners get the US government to send the army to kill them.

Battle of Blair Mountain, look it up.

Isn't the Klingon version???

I dont see a bump
She is clearly a sheboon,but a female one

Is no one going to check this?

> Are Cracker, White Trash, & Redneck Racist?
Ha ha wow, that was actually the title.

Why are YOU typing in a language invented by white people, PALOP nigger

Fuck you people are trolled so easily.

>born to late to be an officer in the slave police

So that's where the pimp hat came from.

its not trolling if you're serious

>and here I thought cracker originated from "whip-cracker"

It's a pity, I enjoy that one.

WITNESSED

Wait did they actually try to say that?

What was the reasoning?

Don't your crackas know white people are evil and cause everything wrong with the world. God damn cracka ass crackas.

>"All of these phrases have been aggressively used by a white upper class to insult a white under class."

Right... Those god damn Rotschilds and Rockefellers calling less fortunate people crackers and sperm faces. Nothing racist about them.

God damn I hate niggers. And I hate that cow culturally appropriating the name Franceska. It's a pretty name, but she is about as ugly as a thin female can be. Race war when?

Because muh poverty and evil whites exploiting them force the poor little ghetto rats into a life of crime.

It's never, ever their fault. Ever.

>live the NEET lifestyle but have to pretend women don't enjoy sex while cucking your aristocrat husband with farmhands and dark and handsome mill owners
Doesn't sound too terrible

>(You)

I bet the only way she can cum is by being called a nigger by her beta husband.

>blacks have no prejudice

Fuck off tumblrina

Nobody would have bought it since BLM tards are largely an American thing.

"its whitey's fault"

Why are people repyling to him? It's either a bait or a genuine tumblrina. In either case the author is barely sentient, so there's no point in arguing with him.

only "cracker" is and even then it's not a "real" racist word, seeing as black people have no power over anything.

This nigress again?

The only channel that plays at my community college is MTVU, she's on every day correcting the record, it makes me sick

Literally taken from the YouTube comments
Stop trying to shit up this place

>open thread
>start reading
>3rd post
/thread

Can we end the "cultural Marxism" meme, it's all just Marxism. Plain, simple Marxism

Have some salt for your brittle biscuits.

Why the fuck do they even still allow these videos to be made? Do they REALLY need to keep pusbing this agenda? Fuck, even the general public doesn't agree with most of her videos, most of them have a huge amount of dislikes compared to likes. You'd think they'd give up at some point...

From what I understand, redneck has to do with the scott-irish and and something to do with having like a red scarf or something, and the term has nothing to do with sunburns.

I guarantee if some white guy started fucking her she would stop making this trash.
All I can see in her eyes is I need the white dick and I won't shut up about these lies until I get it.

It's not the type of videos that's the problem. People should be allowed to make whatever videos they want. It's the niggers that are the problem. We should get rid of them.

She's married to a white guy

I know like in Rwanda where you guys basically just took everyones property and then had to resort to cannibalism because there was no food growing and nothing left to steal.

That worked well remember? Then the French had to save your asses?

well, 2bh i think it's mostly white folks making the real money off those businesses.
they make so much that they can pay those niggers the outrageous amounts of income they get

This shit really makes me reconsider not being racist

The redpill is hitting too hard guys

Guys were doing this wrong. We need to go over to her comments section and engage in some quality intellectual discussion so that we can understand each-others views. just like what happened with tumblr in 2014. ;)

I've said it before and I'll say it again, you CANNOT commit murder against a white liberal.
Murder = Prejudice + power which white liberals have on top of the privilege hierarchy.
You cannot refute this, there is no debating this, this is how it's been and how it's ever be.
And white liberals are Fucking scared. Scared lower classes and minorities will take their worthless lives. Will cut a scrawny social justice warrior's neck open and laugh as they bleed.
So keep talking shit about "reverse racism" and your made up inter-sectional fairy tails, because we're coming for you, and we know you're scared.

MTV is a pretty popular outlet among the youth, and they are STILL getting high amounts of dislikes. I know they are owned by (((Viacom))), but it makes zero sense to keep paying to produce something that NO ONE enjoys. Yeah, anyone can make whatever they want, but this just shows that the media is trying so hard to push the anti-white propaganda that they don't even give a shit if its connecting with their audience anymore.

This shit is sickening, but at least people are wisening up to it.

>call all your opponents rednecks
>blame rich white people for the term
Amazing. they've made an entire science out of shifting blame.

REEEEEE STUPID FUCKING NIGGERS

>(((white elites)))

Dis nigga's tryin to change history. Cracker was made because whips make a cracking sound

I hope this monkey never stops making videos.

Why the fuck aren't you a racist?
Do you need to spend some more time in a nigger thread?

Good to no there's no reason not to be racist. If I ever meet you I'll be sure to get you a nice beating with my belt.

I believe race is real and not a social construct and all that shit, but to assign value to races is a step I always promised I'd never take. I used to be obnoxiously liberal and didn't even believe race was real, or that physical differences existed in the sexes beyond general dimorphism

I guess I'm still letting my old ways hold me back from just taking the plunge and going full blown white supremacist gas the (((kikes))) race war now

I should just give in already

Cucked

this video needs to be disliked into oblivion

I'm making 10+ more accounts just to dislike it more

this needs to become a news piece displaying the blatant hypocrisy from MTV

please send this video to anyone you know who will dislike it

>rich white people were making fun of poor white people

She does realize that Jews DON'T count as "rich white people," right?

>Blacks have no Power
>US president is black

Aaight cuz

That's a promise you aren't going to keep the longer you stay here bub. The truth will claw at your mind.

>blacks have no power?
>blacks are not prejudiced?
>blacks murder cops in dallas for being white
totally not powerful prejudiced people or anything

I know. I almost yearn for the day I finally cast off my remaining liberal vestiges. This morning I realized that there's value in the white supremacy crowd that my life doesn't have. A purpose to fight for. Something to be galvanized towards. Trump and this election have made me feel more alive than ever before when I was a deluded libtard, but ultimiately this moment will pass. If I join a cause with intrinsic value then there will be no end to that feeling of completion that comes from knowing you're doing the right thing

Either that or I'll just wind up killing myself because life has no meaning

Is that Badger from Breaking Bad?

I love that sign in the wall

Nice

Please come for me. I'll send you fucking niggers straight back to hell. I'm not scared of a nigger, I fucking wish you would.

GIVE ME A REASON BITCH

>you can change your class
>so classism isnt the same as racism

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That's some nice bait you're using there fella

fuck off nigger

nigger nigger nigger

Can you get me a source on that? Last time I heard anything about slavery at (((school))) they said it was 1/3 of Southern whites who were slave owners. I didn't believe them but I need data to contradict it should it ever come up at uni.

How can anyone NOT be racist? Haven't you lived in a multicultural area?

youtube.com/watch?v=EsyAso3_6d4

I'm at this stage. I see it but don't want to believe

This fuckin niggers man. Wasn't racist until I lived across the street from what Cred Forums would call a "black" man. Still are niggers.

>You cannot refute this
Real Definition of racism: the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.

Seeing as you just made up your own definition of racism to fit your false narrative, you refuted yourself.

Remember to dislike the video

Lmao shut up nigger. You're pathetic.

You best start believing in a racist reality. You're in one.

Gr8 b8 m8 8/8. Many replies.

Sauce

>i learn about anthropological and sociological concepts from basic dictionary definitions

haha crackers are retarded

she dont know shit about the poor whites the slaves looked down on and called buckruh. they had it fucking bad.

How did mtv go from clone high and wonder showzen to this?

>The New Jim Crow: Mass Incarceration in the Age of Color Blindness.

My English Comp teacher made me read that fucking trash. It's nothing but an argument based on circular reasoning that blacks wouldn't be "oppressed" in prison if there weren't laws that put them there.

Fuck Niggers.

You guys will think I'm trolling or CTR, but this woman literally made me stop being racist. God bless her.

there literally wasnt a large enough population to support that large a slave population. find some census reports and tax records.

free black barber in new bern nc. i forget his name, but he owned half the town, and bought all the female slaves he could to make his own children slaves to rent out.

pathetic

When you pronounce "privilege" as "pribledge" your arguments don't matter.

or stremnth instead of strength.

that one really rustles my fucking jimmies.

you can tell by her mouth she wants the watermelon. she's a bit parched. its an endless cycle, though, because soon she will crave something more savory. then, again, will want the watermelons.

falasha

Niggers can't fight alone.

You people are literally troops of shaved chimpanzees that were taught language in exchange for free labor.

Mtv also has the worst ratings it has ever had.

Nick at Night fucking destroys it in the younger ages. Its barely ahead of Spike TV. Spike, I didn't fucking know it still existed, TV.

>nick at nite beating MTV
>with teenagers

hahaha, what the actual fuck are they doing

For treatment of maximum rustle, apply 6.01 cc's P.E.P.E.

youtube.com/watch?v=YnDzttF9dig

Shadilay, brother.

That face is so punchable

She's debating etymology when what really matters is what people think when they use a term
A nigger saying cracker doesn't think "oh I ain racis cuz crackers were white slavers" they are insulting someone based on his apparence and race and therefore blacks can be racist