youtube.com/watch?v=mE-hKEA8ALo
cnn.com/2008/HEALTH/10/08/ftl.mccain.health/index.html?eref=rss_latest
youtube.com/watch?v=xNuNiU-Ip3c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franklin_D._Roosevelt#Declining_health
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woodrow_Wilson#Incapacity
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franklin_D._Roosevelt#Marriage_and_affairs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lmao

I've never seen CNN so biased in my life and I've been watching it on the sideline for the past 20 years.

Not even the Bush years were they this biased.

Literally Pravda level propaganda right here.

nice trips so I'll bite
not being able to walk is not an issue and dont hinder a President to do his job. being a mental unstable psycho who faints every 36h is scary.

JFK was fucking shit though and it wasn't solely because he was a cripple.

Who is this cripple? Looks like a leader of a pedophile ring

>JFK
>check flag

Frank Roosevelt

> The FDR was a good POTUS meme

So if it was suddenly realized that Trump was in a mental hospital for a couple years because he wanted to touch children, CNN would defend him?

any arguments?? huh?

No way, they're actually trying to push this?

>oh no don't you worry that your potential candidate might be chronically sick

They realize how fucking stupid that sounds right?

Did the defend McCain against the accusations that he was too old?

Guess they won't ask about Trump's mental health anymore.

He created welfare and is the reason niggers are such lazy bastards today

If we go by that logic
>a candidate's taxes isn't a voter's right to know

>FDR dies during his presidency due to illness

>Hur dur it's not a voter's right to know

Are they saying Hillary should be in a wheelchair? Because they're right, she probably should be in a wheelchair.

>disabled people are generally not healthy
Nice slippery slope CNN walks there.

Why do people forget that FDR literally died in office?

They should be asking about Shillary's anyway.

>MSM is more desperate than even the lowliest of virgins

They will vote for Hillary even if she's on her deathbed, because they still think Kaine>Trump.

I know right. Vegetable people are the most sane and logical people I know. Never say anything to piss off either political groups.

>you dont have the right to know how healthy the possible leader of the free world is despite that being part of our job as the press now shut up goyim!

didnt he died in the middle of a world war, leaving the country whitout a leader in the moment of most need?

>12 april 45
war was basicly over

You mean this?

pravda.rs/

It's pretty redpilled tho

>CNN
>Authority on anything other than distorting the facts.

That bastard

Not even surprised.

>Mccains health is a major issue!
>Hillary's health isn't an issue.

Still died tho

Hey now, that album doesn't deserve to be associated with this.

Why did you fake the title?

twitter.com/CNN/status/777174025390944256

He's not talking shit. JFK was actually extremely ill all of his life.

>dude just fucking vote for Hillary holy shit why do you care about all this news about her stop following the news and just vote like damn man

CNN in a nutshell this entire week

Motherfucker had polio, everyone knew he did. The media just didn't show him running around in stilts and shit.

>JFK

A

Let's see you run a country for over 12 years in the worst (American) recession and the largest war ever. Shit takes a real toll on you.

They also forget that he literally willed himself to walk/stand for his speeches as to not appear weak.

Of course it is. What stupid corrupt, authoritarian fucks.
And of course they added a sappy picture of one of the worst US presidents.

When you don't give me love
You give me pale shelter
You don't give me love
You give me cold hands
And I can't operate on this failure
When all I wanna be is
Completely in command

-t. CNN

We all die someday. Damn. Best hope religion is wrong cause otherwise we're all going to hell.

Misread what he typed.

Fucking leaf

>in a democracy
>You have no right to know about the human you are giving your power of decision for 4 year.
That makes sense.

Still, it's a really good album and doesn't deserve to be tied to CNN.

Same here. This election somehow brought the MSM's true nature out. Maybe there is more at stake then we know.

Hah! I'm using that.

>implying they didn't hide FDR's polio as much as physically possible
>implying the general public was even aware of his health issues before he got into the white house

Wow wtf! I hate medical records now!

Yeah, great president that created the welfare state and dragged us into a war we didn't want to participate in and got some 500 thousand American (men) killed.

>he literally willed himself to walk/stand for his speeches as to not appear weak.
HE DID?!

Yes but the man didn't pass out coughing and have to be dragged into his fucking van.

It's still saying the same thing.

i bet my left nut cnn did hitpieces on john mccain back in the day.

Have you not heard the stories of the manliest US president? He also got shot in the middle of a speech and finished the speech before receiving medical attention. They thought it must've missed him since he barely flinched, but he was just tanking it.

his health i mean

They got a spread of Reviewbrah on their website now:

money.cnn.com/2016/09/16/technology/youtube-fast-food-reviewer/index.html

>not a voters right
kEK

>polio is comparable to the neurological effects of a blood clot in your fucking brain

That's Teddy, not FDR. Different Roosevelts.

That's the most infuriating thing about this. So many people were all "hurr McCain old, he gonna die!" and now they won't let you talk about the Cunt's health.

Makes me want to pull my hair out.

>He also got shot in the middle of a speech and finished the speech before receiving medical attention. They thought it must've missed him since he barely flinched, but he was just tanking it.
Were they sure that he was only disabled in the legs?

Ah, thanks.

found something, though im sure there is mir inflammatory stuff to be found

edition.cnn.com/2008/HEALTH/05/23/mccain.health.records/

Yes. Many of his speeches were done standing when the public did not know about the polio. Watch the PBS series on them, was good.

Polio is a disability, not an illness. It's like a guy with one arm, I'm ok with him being President. A guy who never-ending coughs and strokes and gets thrown into a van like a side of beef? No thanks.

found something, though im sure there is more inflammatory stuff to be found

edition.cnn.com/2008/HEALTH/05/23/mccain.health.records/

>meanwhile CNN harps on muh taxes for the billionth time

You think CNN's biased? Yesterday I heard NPR saying Trump had "poisoned the country with racist lies."

This election is separating the quality journalists from the shills.

>LITERALLY we have to ask the tough questions about McCain's health
>LITERALLY DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE QUESTION THIS STRONG BEAUTIFUL WOMAN'S HEALTH SHE'S JUST A REGULAR OL' GRANDMOTHER AND SHE'S BEAUTIFUL AND STRONG

Do these hacks still have any credibility?

Disregard the guy that died 30 days after due to pneumonia.

5 shekels on:
>written by Kohn

Cause the president is just a figure head... the administration is being run by establishment functionaries... Hillary's health is irrelevant... It's not like she's going to make decisions or anything... All she really needs to do is make a photo op appearance for 30 minutes a day and go back to sleep... she is healthy enough for that... The presidency will actually be in the hands of people you don't even know, doing secret things for their own special interests...
Transparency? Accountability? Not with Clinton. Not with CNN and Fox guarding the hen house......

They're right, it's not a voter's right to know. It's also not a voter's obligation to vote for a candidate who refuses to publicly release vital information about their health that's required to make informed decisions at the polls.

Still died before Hitler.

>german education

No. And they questioned his citizenship.

>JFK was fucking shit though

so you didn't like his position on Israel?

>she probably should be in a wheelchair.

as long as she wears one of these

>FDR health wasn't important
It was on the fourth term.
You know...the one where he died in office.

We should have a new board called /MSM/. It would be a place for journalists to shitpost the way that people post on r9k.

Example posts:
>Who here /cant control your own bias/?
>TFW the alt right made a Nazi frog meme about my article

We will assimilate the media. Resistance is futile. Get on this, Hiroshima.

We don't need a roleplay board.

McCain's citizenship? Nigga served in the military, if he wasn't a citizen he at least earned it starship troopers style

That's because most of the people who still listen to NPR are psuedo-intellectual hipsters.

Mobility disability =/= Mental/Ethical/Genetic/General Health disability

If I'm going to vote for someone to have complete authority over me for the next 4/8 years I damn well have the right to know everything about them

So neither should their taxes then?

That's Teddy Roosevelt you ass clown.

American mainstream news is becoming akin to North Korea's state run propaganda networks.
youtube.com/watch?v=mE-hKEA8ALo

The shit these networks spew can no longer even be called news, what you'll find is only propaganda and subversion.

>went to shithole 3rd world developing nation and helped in a pointless war that was never really necessary
>gets captured and put in a camp, just like in any other war
>of all the people they release back, it had to be him

I will forever love Trump for calling him out on that shit. Just because you helped blow a third world nation into a 4th world one and get captured for being at war, that doesn't make you a fucking hero. He didn't "save" anybody (soldiers are meant to kill people, not save them), especially since we ended up fucking off out of there anyway.

Yes, Communism sucks, but considering they're still communists and they're making shit for us and we're selling weapons to them now, I guess that tiny nation of bug-eating gooks got the better of us.

honestly it's fucking hilarious how desperate the propaganda outlets are getting. they're having a mental breakdown because they're beginning to realize that they're losing a media war because of a handful of nazi weeaboos on the internet. they can't even fathom that this is possible

FDR was paralyzed when a kite he was flying in a thunderstorm was struck by lightning

>that fucking foot
I hadn't seen that before, that's pretty fucking funny

>OY VEY GOYIM WHY ARE YOU ASKING SO MUCH?
>JUST DON'T VOTE FOR THE NAZI

>tfw the most physically fit candidate in the election was Bernie

Maybe needing a wheelchair doesn't 100% hinder a President from doing his job, but FDR was pretty fucked in the head by the end of his 3rd term. Historical rumor has it his wife essentially was running the country for him.
Okay, big deal, at least it was the end of his term, right? Oh wait, he ran a 4th time and died a few months into his term. His horrible health was not known to the public, and I don't think they'd have voted for someone who was almost guaranteed to drop dead within on year, let alone four. I don't even think many citizens knew that FDR couldn't even walk.
So yeah, it's totally a voter's right to know whether a candidate is going to be able to get out of bed the next morning.

daily reminder

NIGGER LEAF

Yep, it's the reason niggers started voting Democrat, they originally voted Republican when they managed to vote.

I agree, McCain is a fag. he got into a fluffy job (pilot) because his dad was a big deal, and crashed multiple planes because he's a retard. when he got captured he earned the name "songbird" because he told the Vietnamese anything they wanted to know. far from a hero

I don't even get it. How are news outlets allowed to have opinions are call anything bad or good. They're suppose to just report what's happening.

All news outlets have biases because people are behind them, and every person wants to indoctrinate more people to his own political opinion.
If you're CNN, you can be retarded and not be very subtle about it. Halfway-respectable news outlets will use careful word choice and certain omissions to sway you to one side or another.

>JFK

Seriously when are we going to liberate Canada?

I want you to do me a favor user.

>Look at a picture of Bill Clinton when he first took office and when he left.
>Look at a picture of George "The Dubya" Bush when he took office and when he left
>Look at a picture of Barracks Obama when he first took office and right now
>Look at a picture of Bernie Sanders
Do you seriously expect me to believe that fucker wouldn't pull a William Henry Harrison and not die after his inauguration speech?

Fair's fair, though, at least he could run. I don't think Clinton can go faster than "mosey" speed without a motorized scooter

Oh thank fuck, I was starting to think I was the only one who didn't immediately remove all fault from people just because they fought in a war. Don't get me wrong, I do feel bad for a lot of the kids who were drafted and forced into Vietnam, but just because you were a soldier and shot at people who's country you were in and got PTSD because they had the audacity to shoot back at you ... that doesn't automatically make you a hero. Especially when you wear it as an everything-proof shield and key to the entire voting-bloc of military families.

Unfortunately most americans praise FDR

fascist fucks

I dispute it thus:
Woodrow Wilson.

>CNN

Libs suck his dick whenever.they can and truly believe the new deal ended the great depression.

What else do you think they are implying?

Polo, ftfy.

It's beyond Pravda. This is DPRK level propaganda.

>right
Who ever thought it was a right? I can still choose not to vote for someone because of their health.

No it's not and you know it.

Roosevelt was disaster. Stalin do everything he wanted with him. He give central and east Europe for Soviet for nothing. War was won anyway.

No, and they demanded that McCain release his medical records. Mainly because they were hoping to find some disqualifying PTSD.

didnt thiis guy die partway through ww2? which is kind of a big deal

Died right near the end.

But Kennedy was an awful fucking president, maybe if voters knew he couldn't walk we could have avoided the whole vietname shitshow.

That was LBJ. FDR did Social Security and income taxes.

Hir poor health ended with half of my continent being ruled by a totalitarian communist regime until 1991.

So fuck that argument.
Also, the US did good in WWII because they had absolutely great generals. That fog of a president failed to adress the Japanese problem before Pearl Harbor.

Consider this. Fucking Alex Jones has better viewership and credibility than them.

>do some research on Roosevelt
>get to Truman
>that mother fucker is responsible for: nuking japan, escalating the cold war, creating the CIA and NSA, pushing the US into the korean war without congress approval, starting the civil rights movement AND MOST IMPORTANTLY: THE RECOGNITION BY THE US OF THE STATE OF ISRAEL

This dude was the turbo kike puppet.

He was only a cripple for the last half-second of his life.

>literally never seen in wheelchair in public until he was months from death

It's funny because if you google Pepe the frog you see that he has been represented as like a million other things

>Trump during a speech has to clear his throat for a second
>"Breaking News, is Trump dying?! How can someone be President when they're dying?! This just in, Doctor Seus has just phoned in saying and I quote "Yeah, dying people can't be president"

>YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO KNOW A CANDIDATE'S MEDICAL RECORDS

>WHEN WILL TRUMP RELEASE HIS TAX RETURNS????? DOES HE HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE??????

>the fiefdom of CNN

I would definitely want to know their medical records, even more so than a candidate's tax return, because if there's something in the records that implies or even states that the candidate will have to spend a lot of time in the hospital during their administration instead of doing their job, or has a sizable risk of death, I would reconsider voting for them since a vote would essentially be a vote for their VP pick.

Japan nuked itself

His maternal grandfather imported opium into China, that's how he got his fortune. No wonder the chinks hate us.

Idiots...polio hit him well into already being the president. If he would have had polio before his first term no one would have elected him. We need someone who projects strength. He hid his polio for years before he actually let that out. No one knew but his closest advisors. Learn some history libshit.

Do you genuinely not see a difference between those two, or are you just so caught up in shilling for Trump that you haven't bothered to think about it?

We'll give you a sec.

Teddy may have been "disabled", but he had his wits about him. He was in a wheelchair and I wouldn't have a problem voting for someone in a wheelchair.

Hillary is disabled on another level, one where her wits are compromised. Blood clots in the brain, passing out and falling over - she's also quick to anger.

I see a difference.

A person's physical and mental health has a direct affect on their ability to do a job.

How much money a person paid on their taxes last year doesn't.

So a person's health is important to a job interview, while the records of their job performance is irrelevant?

Are you sure your flag shouldn't be the USSR's?

>implying that FDR was a good President
Liberal media needs to be purged

>how much you make is always based on your performance at work

????

That's Teddy. Also, with the usage of automobiles, they were able to hide FDR's polio pretty well.

I'm back to wondering if you're actually a communist.

Yes, user: how much money you earn is a direct measure of how successful you are.

From 2008:
cnn.com/2008/HEALTH/10/08/ftl.mccain.health/index.html?eref=rss_latest

>Questions About Mccain's Health

>faints on way to car after having lied about health for months

Ol stumpy leg was up to the task, though, wasnt he?

>So a person's health is important to a job interview, while the records of their job performance is irrelevant?

What's the relationship between how much money you make and how much you pay in taxes?

Are you saying him being a billionaire doesn't indicate his success?

I agree it's not a voter's right to know, but when hiding them it makes you look like a dying old woman with parkinsons, you might want to clarify your health standing a bit. Just like Tax returns, if enough people cared about his tax returns that he thought he would gain voters, Trump would release them, but at this point it would just be a distraction, he has a 400 page return, questions would keep coming up until election day.

senile fuck cucked by stalin
should've died earlier

If 'da newz sez it, it bees truuuu

Plus when he couldn't get his way in one of his issues he tried appointing like 3 extra Supreme Court members so they could rule it Constitutional, he was a commie faggot who single handedly brought the decline of America.

>Trump would release them, but at this point it would just be a distraction, he has a 400 page return, questions would keep coming up until election day.

He's going to release his tax returns.

He's going to use it for publicity.

All these ctr shills are giving him power by pushing the issue so hard.

>physical disability

>affects ability as president same as neurological affliction

He wasn't even tortured by the Viet Cong. They knew who he was related to and he spilled the beans right away so he got treated well.
youtube.com/watch?v=xNuNiU-Ip3c

I really don't think he will, I already thought about that. His 400 page returns would cause hundreds of people to start asking questions, that even i there are good answers for all the questions, there's no way to answer them all and CNN would spin it like Trump is hiding shit and refusing to answer.

>What's the relationship between how much money you make and how much you pay in taxes?
What? I take it you still live with your parents and have never actually filed your taxes, before?

What's the relationship?

How much money you make is what a tax return is a report of. That's what the thing reports. What's the relationship between the two? The one is a detailed, standardized, incremental, scored and measured report precisely and specifically on the other.

What's the relationship?

It's a report on it. It is the most-accurate and detailed report on it that is available.

That is the relationship.

I wanna laugh it off like I am Pepe's big normie debut, but god damn man.

There's a fucking line between cringey shilling and straight-up Marxist dictator shit.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that the one who hid his health from the public so thoroughly that he had doors installed on the oval office desk to hide his wheelchair? Isn't that the one that one whose health deteriorated so much that his wife ran the presidency for a period of time while he was comatose?

Yeah, I see absolutely no problems with Hillary doing the same.

So you're saying you don't know.

>Isn't that the one that one whose health deteriorated so much that his wife ran the presidency for a period of time while he was comatose?
I correct you: you are wrong.

You are confusing FDR with Ronald Reagan. He was the alt-right, conservative hero whose wife secretly ran the white house based on the advice of psychics.

I couldn't possibly have demonstrated, more-clearly, that you are a buffoon. The relationship between a tax return and what one earns is that a tax return is a report on what one earns.

>The relationship between a tax return and what one earns is that a tax return is a report on what one earns.

Not what i asked though

>CNN
>(Obama is not founder of ISIS)

>the one that one whose health deteriorated so much that his wife ran the presidency for a period of time while he was comatose?

Woodrow Wilson.

Sorry: I must have given you too much credit by assuming that you were participating in the conversation you were responding to.

Please continue talking to yourself about unrelated topics.

Has there been a harder fall from grace than CNN? It's disgusting.

talk show host is more even handed and unbiased than people who call themselves 'journalists' and the entire mainstream media

>During the 1944 election campaign, (Doctor) McIntire denied several times that Roosevelt's health was poor; on October 12, for example, he announced that "The President's health is perfectly OK. There are absolutely no organic difficulties at all.
>Died April 12, 1945
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franklin_D._Roosevelt#Declining_health

That's the one I was thinking of, also a president bound to a wheelchair.
>No one close to him, including his wife, his physician, or personal assistant, was willing to take responsibility to certify, as required by the Constitution, his "inability to discharge the powers and duties of the said office".[255] Because of this complex case, Congress developed the 25th Amendment to control succession to the presidency in case of illness, which was ratified
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woodrow_Wilson#Incapacity

I doubt anyone can get away with this type of scandal anymore.

What the fuck is with people editing shit on the website

CNNs tweet isn't even worded like that. Blows my mind you weirdos do this shit

King Rosevelt was a fucking tyrant of a president. Congress were so afraid of another person like him they amended the constitution so the president can only serve 2 terms. Rosevelt used the power of Gibs me dats to in effect become a dictator.

It's not just about her health. It's about being sure that all candidates have the capacity to do the job. That's 4-8 years of nonstop stress and work. If either's not physically capable then we have a right to know before we put them in charge for 4 years. Needing a wheelchair is far different from passing out in ~70° weather. That's a sign of something more severe, and we need to know. If want to know what happened if Trump passed out and had to be dragged into a van as well.

>Roosevelt had extra-marital affairs...
>Eleanor never truly forgave him, and their marriage from that point on was more of a political partnership.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franklin_D._Roosevelt#Marriage_and_affairs

Wow, there really are a lot of similarities between the Clintons and the Roosevelts.

proxy or retarded?

Wew lad they're getting desperate and scared.

>CNN corrects the record and removes itself from existence.

Beautiful dreams.

This is hilarious.

Its funny John McCain's health was fair game in 08 when he was only two years older than Hillary is now. Even after a Dr declared him incredibly healthy for a man his age.
He offered the media 1,100 pages of his medical history and the dems we're airing an 8yr old picture of a biopsy McCain had on TV ccommercials questioning if he was fit enough.

Wefare, Social Security, and created a bunch of busy-work as an economic stimulus.

Building the interstate highways, bridges & reservoirs was "busy work"?

Eisenhower did the interstate

>JFK

I'll forgive you, though. That cripple was shit.

>tfw my fav pres was so woke he got shot by a CIA scapegoat

His back pain was apparently legendary, had painkiller injections during interviews at times because the pain was so great

Do we deserve another JFK?

Gotcha, Richard Feynman is an appalling failure compared to LeBron James.

lol is this a troll

Agreed, theyget away with it too because the average american is really fucking stupid and will believe anything on TV.

Show me the original unaltered tweet or gtfo

FDR destroyed the constitution and violated our neutrality without the constitution. He was a terrible president and an excellent justification to know about the health of a president.

Woodrow Wilson is very applicable. He was a puppet for the Jews who led us into a needless war. He also had a stroke in 1918 and his wife led the country for 2 years out of his bedroom.

twitter.com/CNN/status/777174025390944256

This triggers me more then the 8 8 get.

This. JFK had cushings. But he wasn't a fucking shrill cunt.