>Blue

Are you even trying?

trump can win michigan

thx leaf

>How does it feel Trumpcucks?

It feels like I'm sick of all you nu/pol/ tumors

Republicans can LITERALLY win all swing states and still lose

Fucking cucked

Sadly, this does look ike a realistic scenario. Let us hope Michigan and/or Philadelphia saves this election

no he can't nigger. NM was barely won by Bush in 2004 Obongo cleaned it out the past two elections. Colorado, are you fucking serious? it's a dude weed state now with fuck tons of california transplants. CO and NM aren't in play, quit listening to the media. they're solid blue states.

this honestly

democrats only win because of california's cuck

But he's leading in NM

>only needs to flip one state to win

This really got my synapses firing.

He's got Colorado.

This map was made by me being generous. this is a pretty definitive outcome. I fucking want Trump to win but i'm preparing for the worst, maybe 2020 will be different. people are just too cucked right now

I'd say california is OVER FUCKING PRICED.

He's winning CO.

I just can't see it happening. Too many people from California living there now. The magazine restriction I feel like is proof that they're perma-cucked. I hate to say it but I don't think he can swing it. I hope I'm wrong.

MN, WI, PA, VA, maybe even CO NM and MI may be flippable.

What's the point of an election if the people don't even decide the president?

>Oh well
>we lost the election
>I guess I'll just wait until the next one
>until then, I'll suck Hillary and Bill's globalist cock
>we'll get 'em next time,right?
Go out and kill them you fucking coward.

holy fuck the edge

0/10 concern shill
sage and move on

Easily gonna win cali screen cap this

>Edgy
Jefferson would be really disappointed in you.

>What country ever existed a century and a half without a rebellion? And what country can preserve it's liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

most states have laws on the book that bind thier electoral college to the popular vote
>10th amendment
when the constitution was created it was unfathomable to count a popular vote in any reasonable amount of time
>12th amendment

I don't understand don't the electoral vote for the person the people from their state picked? how can they pick a different nominee and go against the public how is that allowed?

I feel like thats Trumps worst case Ontario.

This. We're way overdue. There is still an overwhelmingly significant portion of the population that believes in the founding principles that an uprising could be successful if the logistics are ironed out.

He's leading in both kek

I have always wondered how the electoral votes would have split if we followed through with breaking California up into 6 different states.

Nevada is going red cuck. Trump will take it after the first debate

the good parts, yeah. if you want a job here you have to live near LA, SF or SD, which all have ridiculously high cost of living. If it were cost effective, I'd have fucked off to the desert long ago, but I can't justify an hour drive to and from work to do so.

>don't the electoral vote for the person the people from their state picked

Yes, that is what a republic is. What don't you understand?

>Winning NC
>Winning NV
>Winning IA

Wrong, he's not winning those three.

Update with the 4-way.
>only a 0.2 spread
>only a 0.2 spread
>only a 0.2 spread
>only a 0.2 spread

man these shillary victory maps keep getting smaller and smaller

Fuck off you cocksucking shill

Die