A question for shitskins

Do you hate whites because their lives or better, or because they look better, aesthetically? Those innocent blue eyes, that inquisitive, thoughtful expression...it's almost like they're ethereal beings, like angels, sent to Earth by the gods to shame you for your shit-colored appearance, and seething jealousy. I would hate whites too if I were brown.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d0dOD6bWv8A
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg
youtube.com/watch?v=nB1E0oAAc-w&feature=youtu.be&t=1m36s
youtube.com/watch?v=l85RvOvtMsw
youtube.com/watch?v=bHHCSmpj1_A
lagriffedulion.f2s.com/retard.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You guys look better

Looks like one of those "white" Mexicans

we must preserve

Aryan women

Whitey BTFO

What makes you think we hate whites?

then why yall wanna be white?

crime rates

Why do you hate white men?

Care to explain?

We are the Image and Likeness of God, God's children we Whites.

youtube.com/watch?v=d0dOD6bWv8A

kek too true

Mex/Italian here. Not sure if i qualify as a Shitskin but I'm married to a white woman and have two kids with Blond hair/Blue eyes. All of my friends are white. All of my hobbies are white. I work in a white dominated field. Still havent noticed me yet.

>wanna be white

Half white here. I dont hate full whites, I just hate that whites are currently mostly self hating cucks with no self respect.

But I don't hate whites?

I actually find them amusing, you guys are so skiddish and pride full even in the face of disgrace.

>I would hate whites too if I were brown.

>muh white!

Trying so hard to fit in amongst the sheep

What is it to you?

Niggers just cant compete

I guess my question was for anons like you niggers. Why do you feel jealous rage at white beauty?

Don't get too triggered. We know you're not all brown...well, you obviously are, because I made you reply, but maybe some of your friends or family aren't...

I don't hate whites
I have no problems with any race other than niggers and sandniggers
I am however admittedly envious because white women are objectively the best , and women here look like some one moulded a woman from the designated shitting street poo.

that makes me kinda sad. I always thought Aishwarya Rai was really hot though.

some decent indian poon out there

Well sometimes RNG really works in our favor and a woman/man rolls 70-90% of our Aryan ancestors traits

Nice double dubs currybro. Ive always wondered why Indias women are so unattractive. Obviously there are outliers as with any group (except indigineous Australians). You would think by the laws of genetics and maths that 50% of the women would be in that 4-6/10 percentile but its closer to 2.5-3.5/10

>white people

>tfw white but brown hair brown eyes
>tfw slav

Haha, jealous shitskin detected.
>brown hair brown eyes slav
So?

>wear sunscreen
>white people accuse me of bleaching my skin
>tell them it's just sun protection and white cast
>white people accuse me of wanting to be lighter

why are white people so obsessed with skin colour?

actually there is a persian legend that a god created persians, but they needed 'people' to do work. so he took a giant shit and molded (indians) in his own image.

Indians are literally shit.

>I would hate whites too if I were brown.

gotta agree with that. Must be hard to be brown when tall angel-like people made civilisation and run the world

btw post more women pls

B8

>hate whites be cause they look better

Top kek, then why is 90% of this board composed of MGTOW white virgins? Learn to respect your betters, black males are way more sexually successful than white cucks.

I don't hate whites, most whites are good people with high IQ, the cringey 1488 NEETs on Cred Forums are the ones that shouldn't exist. They are just as bad as BLM niggers.

I don't hate white women. They are so beautiful. So pure. I love to defile their fertile wombs with my potent nigga seed. To feel that tight white pussy stretch around my bbc and tighten to pleasure it and squeeze as much black cum out as possible.

Admit your dick twitch reading that white boy.

>the cringey 1488 NEETs on Cred Forums are the ones that shouldn't exist
Why?
>They are just as bad as BLM niggers
How?

This isn't one of those "Le only low IQ whites are racist" memes, is it?

>muh potent nigga seed
makes me laugh every time
>implying nigger genes are "potent"
more like pungent, amirite?

>finding pride in something you literally have no choice over

>"Better aesthetically"
>Wanting to stick your dick in a ghost
Necrophilia is a crime, user.

>implying accomplishments of your ancestors are not something to value and preserve
Time to grow up, user.
weak. besides, whites aren't the spooks, you are, junglebunny

>They are just as bad as BLM niggers.

Remember that time when racist Whites across the nation rioted because Dylan Roof was convicted?
Me neither, faggot.

Remember when racist Whites across the nation shut down the freeways to protest the fact that White criminals are more likely to be shot by police than black criminals (this is factual)?

Me neither faggot.

Remember that time Cred Forums declared war on the police and several related police killings soon after took place?

Me neither, faggot.

Dumb. Ass. Uppity. Canadian. Nigger.

KYS.

Blacks are animals, monkeys. They know it and we know it. Thats why they hate us.
Other non whites are also monkeys just different breed or mixed breed.

I don't hate whites. I look white with blue eyes and dirty blonde hair, but my mothers is 1st gen American. Cuba and Honduras.

Also, duck lips are disgusting..

>white boy tries to banter other races
>ends up with a cuck thread instead

Remember that time?

She looks latina white spic. I bet she has nigger blood. But, yeah there are fat assed white women that look terrible.

In pic related I have no qualms if a black man takes her. None at all.

I've wondered the same. Is it even possible to feel good about yourself if you're non-white? Non-whites always have that bitter aura around them... some of them are good at concealing it, but it's still there. The more they talk shit about whites, the more obvious it becomes how much they hate being non-white.

I work with blacks and banter between blacks is literally shouting ooga booga at each other. The louder the better.

>look white with blue eyes and dirty blonde hair
then how are you not white? Are you another Latino who doesn't realize there are white latinos? Why is the only education on race you kids are getting, coming from lying kikes on Cred Forums? Don't anyone of you read fucking books? Here, get started:
>Politically Incorrect Books Archive:
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg

>implying any thread on Cred Forums isn't a cuck thread
It's almost as if degenerate shitskins are allowed to post on this board too. Besdies, data proves white males are the most universally desired.

>Non-whites always have that bitter aura around them...
OMG THAT'S SO TRUE! Just look at all the shitskins ITT thread -- they're SO BITTER! It's insane.

Did you mean [Altar]? If you are going to be a supremacist, don't make spelling errors dumbass.

We taking queenzzzz!

>peaceful and lawful assembly
>70 years ago

this helps your point how?

What is your point by the way, niggerbrain? That the KKK existed at one point? Holy shit! #mademethink #imwithher #blacklivesmatter

The Klan reached its peak in the 1930s and 40s, and has been in serious decline since the civil rights movement in the 1960s.

They've basically been non-existent for the past FIFTY years.

>the KKK been non-existent for the past FIFTY years.
LIES! I HAVE PROOF!

>ITT thread

How can Obama's sons even compete?

>>b-but user, they're just expressing their constitutional rights!

And I'm just expressing my divine right to inseminate the conquered females of subject races. All hail the Aryan seed, the truest hope for saving Africa from itself.

youtube.com/watch?v=nB1E0oAAc-w&feature=youtu.be&t=1m36s

Speaking as a browny, I don't hate whites at all. They're good people. But there's no fucking way I'd want their disgusting freckled skin. Makes me itch uncontrollably every time I see it. I lived in yankeeland for 6 years and rarely came across any white without those awful freckles. I like whites but I pity them even more. Happy with my unblemished brown skin which whites told me wish they had (you guys spend fuck load of time/money tanning). Have a nice weekend Christ faggots.

You can't blame them. Imagine being born as a dwarf. No matter how well you do, you're never going to be anything but a dwarf. It's the same for non-whites, so the bitterness is understandable.

God I love being white.

Every race has beautiful people. What's your point op?

You come off as a true cuck who has had one to many triggers by the liberals. You're so angry that you spew this nonsene stormfront bullshit thst makes you just as bad as the liberal sjws, but on the opposite end of the spectrum

I feel pity for the sjw liberal femanazis and numales, but I feel just as much pity for people like OP. poor little boy who cant think critically so he joins in on the identity politics... The same politics he supposedly hates.

What are you even on op? You're posting in an echo chamber, as if you're going to find any opposition here thst isn't blatant trolling. So what is the point of this thread exactly? Your boogyman isn't here you idiot.

If that wasnt bad enough, your entire post comes across from a position of weakness. As if YOU are somehow being persecuted. As if it's already been long established that the oppposite of your post is the ststus quo. It's quite pathetic really. It shows a complete lack of perspective on your part. You take a small minority of sjws so serious and deep down you think they are winning. So you lash out literally inside your echo chamber here on Cred Forums

It's like you live in a place other than reality. I can just picture you being pathetic every day of your life. Walking around feeling like a victim. The jews! The liberals! Chem trails! Media!

Poor guy.

Let me close by saying this. No one who isnt on the opposite end of the crazy spectrum of you would argue that the white race has beautiful men snd women. No one who isnt as crazy and pathetic as you, (but on the opposite end) would argue the msssive contributions the white race has made to mankind. Same goes for the spanish (not a race), and the asians, and every other race that isnt negro.

Stop being a retard op.

>northern yuropean whites look better
kek

I don't hate whites, I just enjoy the contrast of my large dark penis with light, white, and pink skin. Nothing gets me harder than finishing inside

Kill yourself faggot

>evey race has beautiful people
Absolutely disgusting.

>data proves white males are the most universally desired

Only for marriage and raising kids. Concerning sex, women prefer black men, they're the sexiest race.

true, well said.
>Every race has beautiful people
So?
>What's your point op?
Was I speaking Chinese? I asked why shitskins hate white people.
> tl;dr
Work on your reading comprehension, then re-read the OP.

POO POO IN THE LOO

I wonder if your issue with freckles stems from that it's a white feature, and you've simply had to invent some absurd reason not to feel inferior? I guess it's healthy for people's self-confidence to not view themselves as worse.

You must be mad if you think white people want to look Indian. No, they simply like the temporary tan because it makes it look as if the spend time outdoors and have money for expensive vacations.

>Concerning sex, women prefer black men
nope, try again, delusional favela rat. see

Let me help you out user

thats right nigger

nah i don't hate them. i love them. i love them so much that i married one and now have 4 kids with her.

>watch me samefag
stay mad negro, suck on these hatefacts

What a cutie she is, shame she is a fucking giraffe

posted from my goyphone 8

Women prefer white boys to settle down because betas are usually better to raise their kids and paying their bills. Women don't like talking about how they love black men openly due to judgement of society and their parents.

>Believing women tell the truth
Ok my nigga you got me

>God I love being white
Finns aren't white though

low value males exist on dating sates.

there's a reason white girls love denzel, idris elba, obama, every black entertainer basically.

a black guy with social status and/or money WILL get any white girl he wants.

it's not a racist thing though, an asian, an arab, a jew can also get any white girl he wants if he has status/money.

>Sickly looking pale skin
>Scarecrow hair
>Eyes are ok, lips look fake

Yeah nah. I'm good, senpai. Give me a sista anyday.

Also, women love black men cause:

>bigger cock gives them real pleasure
>thick lips and big hands will give them the hottest kisses
>dark skin is a big turn on to them
>more explosive energy and speed, which is great for sex
>more body resistance
>alfa attitude, dominating women
>less judgmental towards women, white boys are insecure and full of stupid rules

Just accept that you are a inferior sample of man.

but what does this photo of a chimp have anything to do with it?

White men can be handsome and white women beautiful but desu I often have trouble telling white women apart. I don't know how the 'all Asians look alike' meme is so alive and well when it easily applies to white women also. Natural blondes especially seem to have the most 'same-face' features so I tend to find bottle blondes more distinct.

I think white people tend to age in completely different ways too.An Asian woman at 17 and 23 typically doesn't look much different but her white counterpart will bear more distinct differences, like their bodies and faces take more time to mature. I tend to think white people look 'older' and conversely tend to underestimate the ages of blacks, asians and hispanics. For that reason I think they need to take a little more care to age well.

Nigger, why are you stealing Internet again?

Shoo shoo, go back to the favella

>women don't tell the truth
>thus, we should believe they prefer blacks
top wew lel
>incoherent nigger rationalizations
lel fuck off Tyrone, that didn't make any sense
>all these nigger self-confidence memes
You wuz kangz, nevar5get

Black men are a sexual fetish for people bored with regular sex like BDSM or Beastality

So you're just covered in one gross brown freckle.

>socks with sandals

but they're niggers, so it's automatically cool af senpai

lmao god damn niggers are gay.

>nigger ego boost memes
its hilarious that you clowns actually believe your own bullshit. It just makes life hurt more as you get older, and it get rubbed in your face that none of it was true.

Why do racists always cherry pick attractive women that are white and caked in cosmetics?

Even when women are rich, and can pick any man in the world, they pick white men. Even when they DONT NEED A MAN, they pick a white man. It's like we're literal Gods. Just amazing the power we have.

Do chinks and gooks like me count?

>argentina flag calling anyone black
>ever

Women love guys like in your pic, the alfa attitude definetely is there.

>Black men are a sexual fetish for people bored with regular sex

So, any white women post 20 years old?

Everything is true, and everything is proved. White people are the only race who's into cuckold. Your race subconsciously admit black superiority on sex.

>The New England Police Benevolent Association support Trump
>He support Trump

I don't even need to see that guy's hands to know he dindu nuffin

And that's just rich women. Even the poorest black hookers won't touch black men. They're like lepers. Sad.

That has to be a parody goybook account, ogod im laffin

k captain Sweden

i look like this guy but i think we all know the nordics look best

Shut the fuck up monkey, even the blackest of all Argies is still white compared by how your shit population looks like.

In fact, black men are such shit, even black TRANNY HOOKERS won't touch black men. That's 0/10 for the black mane. Why even live.

That's true, but we are at least honorary whites? Not all descendants from Genghis Khan mutated themselves to become white as fuk, so we've at least tried becoming white.

You've certainly seen these meme maps before, but it never hurts to refresh one's memory.

I guess it's up to preference, but if you can show one good looking non-white, without makeup, that's something I'd certainly want to see. Try to pick one that's not half or quarter white.

>posting a pic of a black girl saying she's just after white boys because they're beta and always support them

Nice job, cuckold enthusiast.

That's because they leech all their energy with real sex. Hookers got make some money with white virgins.

nah man this shit's real. Did you know they lowered the legal IQ for mental retardation in the 1970s from 85 to 70, just so most black men wouldn't be legally retarded? No woman wants to fuck a downy, especially a downy that looks like a fucking Harambe.

Why are Slavs, celts, and Sicilians white but Hispanics not?

But that's not even the worst part, check it out. Black women will literally volunteer to be slaves of white men. That's such a fucking disgrace to their strong black men, and the legacy of slavery. But nature tells them, through their instincts, to seek the strongest seed -- and throwback, subhuman monkey seed isn't going to cut it. Even monkey females sense that white men are the true human beings. You can't blame them for wanting to get bleached. THere's no contest.

>what's a white hispanic
where are all these newfags from?

Get that black arab out of here. A requirement for being a truly beautiful person is having blue eyes, preferably ice/deep blue.

They just wanna leech on forever alone men. That's the purpose of white men.

dont listen to the Ausfalian, Finns are white.
> youtube.com/watch?v=l85RvOvtMsw

What's RNG?

I thought zim zam was a meme? So we're really just calling light skinned people white that makes zero sense

>wet nigger lip smacking noises and damage control
sorry, no one cares, we're done with you anus, fuck off now

Random Number Generation,
You know , the algorithm many video games , especially MMORPGs use to decide what drops you get after finishing a raid.

Basically a slot machine

I don't hate whites and nobody I know hates whites. I hate myself though for other reasons unrelated to this discussion.

Everyone will be brown by 2100. Just you wait you cis white scum of the earth genocidal fuck! The colored people of the world will rise up and end your white oppression! We will take your cities and your countries! All white people are racist scum.

>So we're really just calling light skinned people white that makes zero sense
It wouldn't make any sense to do that, would it? Japanese people would have to white too, etc. But we call people with primarily/purely European descent "white" regardless of whether they are hispanic or not. Hispanic =/= a fucking race. Islam =/= a fucking race. You anons need to learn this shit.

>look better aesthetically

Kek until age 25...you age like absolute dog shit. Even worse than Mexicans.

I feel sadness and envy rather than hate.

They are whiter than you goys, m80

gotta love all these nigger-self-confidence-booster myths. you all start barking them so desperately, even from the smallest challenge.
>BIX NOOD BIX NOOD BIX NOOD WHITE BITCHES WANT MUH DIK WE DA STRONGEST POTENT SEED
lel so much damage control, sad

>youtube.com/watch?v=bHHCSmpj1_A

holy shit that's fucking wicked, nogs BTFO -- how will bix noods ever recover?

B.T.F.O

I don't. I want an Aryan wife

the moors I would imagine.

It's pretty funny that black women are so unattractive they'll respond to basically anybody.

Let us know when you kill her during one of your chimpouts so we can send flowers to her funeral.

>hiding the ugly with a beard

>Did you know they lowered the legal IQ for mental retardation in the 1970s from 85 to 70, just so most black men wouldn't be legally retarded?

thought you were bullshitting at first

>"In 1959, AAMD set the IQ threshold for mental retardation at < 85. The civil rights movement of the next decade forced psychologists to rethink this boundary, because half the African American population fell below it. In 1973, responding to this concern, AAMD (by then AAMR) changed the threshold for retardation from IQ < 85 to IQ < 70. The boundary moved south by one standard deviation! The proportion of blacks below the threshold instantly dropped from about 50 percent to 12 percent. Subsequent refinements made it still more difficult to meet the criteria for retardation.

When Binet in 1905 produced the first IQ test, it promised to revolutionize the diagnosis and treatment of mental retardation. A half century later it came under attack for reasons Binet could not have imagined. Could any of the pioneer psychometricians have foreseen Larry P. v. Riles (1979), a California class-action suit that focused on IQ testing of young black children? The court held that IQ tests were not valid for African Americans. It banned California from using the tests for placing black students in classes for the "educable mentally retarded" or equivalent categories on the grounds that the tests were biased. After a series of appeals, the district court ruled that no special education related purposes exist for which IQ tests could be administered to black pupils. Though only a California ruling, the case began a political assault on standardized testing that has spread beyond the IQ test to college entrance exams, promotional exams and more."

lagriffedulion.f2s.com/retard.htm

that's a spicy redpill

But I don't hate whites

That pic is just...gg.

>shieeeeet.jpg