Hillary Clinton may have been poisoned by Putin or Trump, suggests world famous doctor

> Bennet Omalu, the forensic pathologist who discovered a pattern of chronic traumatic encephalopathy in dead NFL players, has suggested that the candidate should have blood work done to see whether she’s been poisoned.

> He said: "I must advice [sic] the Clinton campaign to perform toxicologic analysis of Ms. Clinton’s blood.

> "It is possible she is being poisoned.”

> The scientist then asserted that the reason for his concerns is that he does not trust Russian President Vladimir Putin or Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump.

> He tweeted: "I do not trust Mr. Putin and Mr. Trump. With those two all things are possible."

> Nigerian-born Omalu rose to fame after becoming obsessed with the deaths of former Pittsburgh Steelers players while working in the coroner's office of the city.

express.co.uk/news/world/710371/Hillary-Clinton-poisoned-Putin-Trump-world-famous-doctor-Bennet-Omalu

Well Cred Forums ? Doesn't it make you think ? Discuss.

Did he use magnets to support his hypothesis?

lold.

Good.

>Nigerian intellectuals

Now the question is, will Hillary be willing to poison herself to death just to get a shot in against Trump?

Putin's behind it all!

>(((Bennet Omalu)))

You can't fool nigerian intellectuals.

>He tweeted: "I do not trust Mr. Putin and Mr. Trump. With those two all things are possible."

actually laughed

>the left is getting THIS DESPERATE

poisoned with memes.

He's looking in the wrong direction

Hillary had a had a bad seizure (which is why she recovered so quickly)

They need to look at why she's having them

TBI from the blood clot is the reason, IMO

I have a feeling this might just end up being true.
Russia is rightful clay, anyway. Let's get this shit started.

Fucking hell, Putin is the most powerful person alive. Does western media aims to overshadow NK's propaganda machine with their portrayal of Kim Jong-un?
>wake_me_up_inside.png

Hillary killed the NFL concussion doctors credibility. Praise KEK

Is this the guy they made that shitty Will Smith movie about? Please please please I love it when (((Hollywood))) heroes turn out to be retarded

The same. We wuz doktorz and shiet.

>may have

How did the secret service fail to stop the poisoning?