ISIS is willing to lose in the middle east to conquer Europe & infiltrate the US

Watch everything they are doing.

They are not being defeated in the middle east, they are just relocating........ riding the streams of "refugees" and "illegal immigrants".

The world needs to wake the fuck up to this.

ISIS(and other radical groups) will be cleaned up in the middle east, but that is because they've diverted there forces to set up shop in the EU & US.

PC Cultures/SJW's groups across EU & US are WORKING WITH THEM.

Connect the dots Cred Forums.

duh

This has been known for quite some time now.

Take one glimpse of London. We're fully aware. You can't lone wolf societies problems. It starts from the top.

Didn't Al Qaeda promise the same thing?/
Do you even remember Al Qaeda?

>WAKE UP SHEEPLE
>you're actually the last to realize this
now stick around and maybe you'll get an education

It's been an orchestrated plan all along you stupid goy.

the other crazy thing is a lot of these terrorists are second generations of the original refugees. Thses kids coming up in those schools they go undercover in where they preach about infidels and killing gay people will be the ones committing terror even though "they're British because they were born there"

Hello again Anon5

are you friends with (or are) High Level Insider?

Pike didn't say that

The last line before the "connect the dots" is important.

> PC Cultures/SJW's groups across EU & US are WORKING WITH THEM.

This is THE IMPORTANT INFORMATION THAT NEEDS TO BE SPREAD ASAP.

Delete this

Yes, the way the leftists, Democrats, and SJW's defend them implies complicity.

Isis can only focus on gaining/defending territory in the middle east or attacking as a rogue nation

I knew that but how do we convince the masses they have been fooled?

Its easier to fool them than tell them they have been fooled?

>ISIS is trying to conquer anything
They're just edgy oil pirates.

You know how recently "moderate" rebels caused US commando's to flee & just today the "US lead" group airstrikes the syrian army?

What I am going to tell you will blow your mind.
There are Soro's funded Black Op'/PMC groups doing this stuff. They have been for a while. < VERY IMPORTANT INFO TO SPREAD.

There goal is to make sure groups are fighting & blaming eachother, rather then collectively killing ISIS.

direct them to Soro's.

Soro's is controlling the SJW/PC culture,BLM, refugee crisis & ISIS.

He also has Black Op's/PMC groups attacking the syrian army & US special forces. The PMC/Black Op's groups are also using US tech and things like that.

Big rabbit hole.

They are too caught up trying to down Syria for building that pipeline to cut off Qatar from the Saudi oil loop.

Or is that just another excuse?

What is stopping people here from organizing their own militia/black ops group to fight on the european homefront? Are they just being suppressed by the news and thought police?

It goes much deeper then complicity.

With the amount of ISIS guys inside EU as we speak, EU will crumble rapidly if they all attack.

>"EU will crumble easily if they all attack"
Yet they haven't. Why?
>>> Because they don't want to.

If you wanted to completely cripple ISIS(among other groups) & Soro's Black Op's/PMC, you would go after Soro's family and eliminate them.

Soro's Black Op's/PMC has plans to TAKE OVER ISIS. < Critical Information that needs to be spread.

If you think ISIS is a threat now, imagine what PMC/Black Op's knowledge and support could do. Actually..... the reason why ISIS grew to have so much power is directly caused by Soro's funded/controlled PMC/Black Op's operations.

Do you have that info about Goebbels in 1920?

They haven't because ISIS's commanders haven't relocated into Europe yet.(they are in progress with support from Soro's)

Once they do, EU will be a warzone.

How can we get Eurocucks to listen
and uncuck them?
They need a big wake me up that proves they are being tricked to get them to do something.

German supposedly is rioting against rapefugess, is it true? And if so how do we spread it to a place like Sweden?

This isn't anything we havent known for a long time M8.

Good luck convincing your average american or european to take a stand though.

Those that support truth are in the minority.

By the time EU starts to wake up, it will be almost too late.

People are waking up now, and when the next string of terror attacks happen you will see more people becoming aware.

Soro's Black Op's/PMC's also are responsible for Sandy Hook, Boston, Orlando Night Club, All the France ones........

Its a fucking huge rabbit hole if you understand this knowledge and then revisit some of those incidents.

You should read my other postings in this thread.

That is part of it. However they embraced Sunni Islam and with that embrace comes the embrace of people who believe in wacky shit. Quick reminder that ISIS began as a hit squad that killed iraqi coalition collaborators.

I've dropped so many knowledge bombs in this thread.........

I hope it does some good.

The elites see how easy it is to control a population indoctrinated by Islam.
They want Islam in EU and US so they can control us.
It brings them closer to nwo.

prove he didnt.

Please elaborate on
>Soros PMC's??

What can an ordinary user like myself do?

I don't have the money or recourse to say go to Europe, redpill the masses, and arm them to fight off ISIS.

I have known for a long time something like this would happen ever since I visited England during the Greek financial crisis and the open borders situation in last year. I feel powerless and stupid. Do we just let Europe die and protect the american front? I would like to see our ancient home survive.

Islam is actually only good for destroying civilizations.

The Elites actually hate Islam and want to destroy it. Such as a Nuclear explosion on Mecca happening.

It complicated, but Feminism is why Islam is "wanted" in the EU & US.

Read my other posts in this thread.

Soro's has Black Op's PMC teams under his control. They've done terrorist attacks & mass shootings for him.

They are also helping ISIS commanders get into the EU & are also working on Supporting ISIS against US Special Forces & the Syrian army.

They have Tanks, Jets, etc. You name it, Soro's can get it to them. They are stronger then most EU armies at this point.

Find a way to spread this info.

This is why I've made posts on Cred Forums because I figured you guys would get the word out or around.

How do you connect the dots when the dominant religions all commemorate God's command for Abraham to sacrifice his son?

Christian ethics created the SJWs.

Protip: You're fucked in this argument and you know it.

Inb4 post umad fedoras

Sigh... I feel bad for people like you.

The recent Airstrike on the Syrain Army was done by Soro's Black Op's/PMC's.

It was designed to put the blame on the US and make a mess of that "ceasefire".

Okay, so the (((people))) who want Islam in the West, want it to create nwo, but there is still resistance in the upper echelons?
Is this about nwo?
I see what you mean about Islam destroying civilisation, is their plan to destroy the West then?
If it is, would that mean (((they))) take the reins of power, the technology, etc, while the rest of the world is a stone aged nuclear wasteland?

isis is a mossad & cia creation, it was designed to infiltrate usa and europe, its by design theres no dots to connect

Islam = Rapid dog unleashed to cause havoc.

Extremely useful tool to destroy or destabilize places.

Due to SJW's/PC culture & Feminism/Feminization of men the west has been weakened.

Islam merely is taking advantage of it.

The NWO vs the OWO is fascinating.

The OWO was born out of the 1900 to 1980's, which is why oppression & control is what they want. They've been on a steady decline as time and tech advances.

The NWO groups started from the 40's to now. They want positive growth in humanity, and the space program is one of many things they got involved with.

Mossad? hahaha

They were not involved.

The CIA has some rogue groups that switched over to Soro's Black Op's a while ago, so your half correct about the CIA linkage.

>ISIS(and other radical groups) will be cleaned up in the middle east, but that is because they've diverted there forces to set up shop in the EU & US.
>Connect the dots Cred Forums.

Pretty Sneaky, (I)Sis!

FUUUUUUUUCK
SOMEONE HELP ME CROSS LINK THIS THREAD

You mean pretty sneaky Soro's.

>Third world war
>1871

EU =/= Europe

Germany, France, Sweden and the UK aren't Europe.

When they fall, Europeans can finally kick out the trash from the continent.

srebrenica 2.0 kad?

List of "events" the Soro's Black Op's/PMC's were involved in:

> Sandy Hook
> Boston Bombing
> Orlando Night Club
> San Bern Shooting
> Both major police shootings
> All of Frances major terrorist attacks.(For Nice, they used Remote control on the truck)
> Turkey Coup
> "Arab Spring" & Libya.

I'm probably missing a few(or more), but its definitely worth investigating into more.

You poor soul.

So disillusioned.

Every world war was planned, your beloved hitler was controlled opposition believe it or not, he helped start world war 2 so the UN could be founded, shortly after the creation of the UN a world map was revealed showing how the NWO will be distribuited with a north american union an eurasian union and i can't remember the other ones atm

>For Nice, they used Remote control on the truck

ban all remote controls

Soro's Black Op's/PMC are more effective terrorists then the actual terrorists.

Hitler wasn't, but the SS was.

The SS did many things that even Hitler didn't know about. Such as the camps.

I've dropped alot of knowledge bombs......

I wonder if people have payed attention.

i am wondering when the first french like terrorist attack will happen in germany. only bomb attack hat one casualty and it was the sucide bomber himself. it's like (((them))) sending bloody amateurs

Obviously. European land is superior. Why do people nowadays think that nobody wants to conquer anymore? Are people just under the impression that humanity grew out of one of the primary characteristics that made it dominant in the first place?

>your government is in on it!
you're over a decade late to that party.

In fact, I'm going to blow your mind.

Obama is Osama Bin Laden. His birth certificate is a forgery.

This is known.

Thats because they are.

Read the posts in this thread i've made.

Soro's PMC/Black Op's are the ones that go for the high kill counts usually.

Hilarious how you haven't read the thread or anything else around it.

The UN is actively trying to destroy the west, the EU+ ISIS refugees are designed to eliminate the native populations.

stupid kike

TONS of knowledge bombs for you guys.

Especially about Soro's Black Op's engaging US special forces units and Soro's PMC's fighting to take over ISIS.

I pity your soul.

You claim to drop knowledge bombs, but need we read between the lines, or do you simply mean what you say, and there's no code to crack?

Besides, who are you? Even a vague answer is fine.

Shameless bump. I NEED answers.

Strategic bump

is that why almost every happening children and pregnant women have been almost primary targets?

>this really made me think about wanting to snap

Newfag. Could you please elaborate with examples?

you are part of the problem, kleshtrim

Fuck off, stormfag. I'm so fucking Christian, my name is a variation of the word Christian. It is you and your compatriots being cucked by feminism and m*rxism who are digging their (and your) graves.

>I'm so fucking Christian, my name is a variation of the word Christian

of course, urim

>implying i'm german

јeбeм ти мaтep шиптapcкy y дyпeнцe cмpдлјивo

:^)

>immigrant in Germany
>says i'm part of the problem, when i'm just staying in my fucking country

Now, I'm sorry those churka-looking m*slim "Albanians" bullied you at school, and fucked your pure virgin qt crush but you need to know that it's not my fault. It's the fickle nature of women that makes them want the wrong men, and it's also you being a fucking insecure faggot.

As for Kosovo, I don't give a shit about it. Your secret services probably incited Islamic extremism in there, and made it a shit-hole.

Now kill yourself, you filthy pseudo-Orthodox commie heretic.

None of that gibbersih made sense