If white guys know they are so desirable, why do they feel the need to shame girls that go for other races then them?

If white guys know they are so desirable, why do they feel the need to shame girls that go for other races then them?
It's the manifestation of deep rooted insecurity, you have all the statistics in your favor yet you act like insecure teenagers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B0-epfgG7lI&list=PLIBtb_NuIJ1y0fPzddUfOqYMav-gp1JNM&index=8
politico.com/magazine/story/2016/01/europe-refugees-migrant-crisis-men-213500
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What is in-group loyalty for 400

Cool story achmed.

inb4 IQ
What does IQ has to do with sex/dating?
You always mention this for some reason, do you think normal people, when they go outside and they want to fuck or be with somebody they look above their head to see their IQ stats?
Do you think all sexual intercourse are done for procreational purposes or lead to childbirth? Never for recreational purposes?

France, the canada of europe.

Women need to be shamed because they are too stupid to understand the consequences of their actions. They only understand social policing that directly affects them.

>the coalburner mating dance

Also why are so many coal burners blondes

It's the fact that if white women go for other races the number of white women for the future generations decrease.

The whole of Canada originally was Quebec and some French speaking Ontario.
The shitposting spirit is actually Napoleonian.
I bow to thee, Gaul.

Then white guys have to impregnate more white girls and with more amplitude.
Blondes have more estrogen they are more likely to go with mates that have high testosterone.

>Then white guys have to impregnate more white girls and with more amplitude.

So, you agree with shaming women then?

Obviously women impregnated with black babies can't be impregnated by white people.

Thus, shaming against that will increase the odds of white babies coming from white women.

>you have all the statistics in your favor
By 2100 half the world will be black

I don't know about shaming but If someone has a history of making poor decisions I will be less inclined to try to build a future or friendship with this person.

So if they have dated niggers, drug addicts, criminals etc there is evidence of that their values, goals and ambitions aren't assigned with mine.

It's really about the shared view that she's "one of us".
You can mirror that to Arabs and ask why won't Middle Eastern royal families marry or push for multiracial love any ebonic dark Africans?
Guess they are insecure teenagers too, eh?

That used to be the natural state of human behaviour before e-pills got into picture. Human's want the best for their children, no matter the culture.
IQ is made measurement of one's logical thinking capabilities, which highly reflects the inventional behaviour of a society. The higher the IQ, the better for a society as whole.
If IQ shouldn't matter in any situations, why should we offer education for everyone instead of the few?

Lets be real here, a small percentage of white women go for black males, it's not that small percentage that makes a difference, it's the fact that white people don't have enough children on average, 2/3 max, some don't even reproduce, look at Cred Forums.

So what's your point?

>If we all know how a bathroom works why would you shame someone for shitting on the kitchen floor...

Are you fucking serious

Why IQ test where not a prerequisite before marriage then? Even unofficially IQ was never a huge deal maker or deal breaker over marriage.

also this The sluts being hungry for other than white cock are intentionally seeking validation from the emigrated scum.
The same sluts have absolutely no idea what is the goal of their life which causes them to seek validation from the masses.

>Lets be real here, a small percentage of white women go for black males,

Well I don't know the statistics, but the principle is that it OUGHT TO be looked down upon.

There's no reason we can't say both that it's bad for whites to not have many white children

And

That we should shame people who date outside the the white race.

Instead of shaming girls, fuck girls to increase the white population?

THAT NIGGER MUST BE GAY

WHAT A FAGGOTY ASS NIGGER

This.

Adult children- women - need to be scolded and chastised when they step out of line.

These bitches should have never got the vote.

is that my nigga flocka?

>gay
It's Waka Flocka you stupid ass nig

> why are people irrational beings
youtube.com/watch?v=B0-epfgG7lI&list=PLIBtb_NuIJ1y0fPzddUfOqYMav-gp1JNM&index=8

other than that lad, marriages have always, in every culture, been about financial reasons.

A similar intelligence level obviously increases the probability of a happy marrige but not a prerequisite. Arranged marriages is not how we roll in the west.

stopped reading after 2 words

> hide thread

BRICK SQUUAAAAAAAAAAD

Lol

i love white bitches

politico.com/magazine/story/2016/01/europe-refugees-migrant-crisis-men-213500

meanwhile calais fills with men, u fuckin frog

>By 2100 half the world will be black

lol no, not if the chinks have anything to say about it

They are doing anything now.

kek

It is the women shaming themselves and the men are just pointing it out.

Flocka admitted that they staged this.

It's still hilarious, though.

>Flocka
who?

is he a famous nba player?

>Flocka
El que te parte la boca

That black dude is absolutely horrified.

lol

Waka Flocka Flame is a rapper.
Met him in the Atlanta airport once. We talked for a while actually. Really nice guy.

>If humans know they are so desirable, why do they feel the need to shame girls that go for other species then them? It's the manifestation of deep rooted insecurity, you have all the statistics in your favor yet you act like insecure teenagers

Tommy Sotomayor made a pretty good video explaining the difference between the black women who date white guys and the white women who date black guys. The punchline is black women tend to change for the better for white men, as in they talk sweeter, they get more high pitched voices, they act more submissive, etc. White women who date black guys tend to change for the worse, as in: they act more belligerent, they sleep around, they dress skimpier, they are more abrasive, etc.

I think all of this however can be better summed up with this picture. This is the type of black girl that dates a white guy.

financial security is a hell of a drug. something many minority women would literally kill for.

This.

Its not like its shaming. We are just pointing out what they are doing, and they feel shame about it. So if woman feel shamed, then it kind of implicate that deepdown she knows that she did something she should have not done. Its just like teaching. Women who witness this and has some kind of brain function will think about twice doing something stupid.

If you go black we don't want you back
Niggerlover
etc..
It's not shaming to you?
If you were just pointing out you would say something like "Oh you date outside of your race, good for you, it's your life after all".

You don't see the difference do you?

>White woman fucks a nigger
>"It is that BBC, they just can't resist the urge!"

>Black woman fucks a white dude
>"They just want money."

Do you think all of these women just want money, too? I wonder why one of them is a literal model then and takes such good care of herself.

Let me bite and spell it out for you: all the pussy belongs to the white man, anything that goes against that you are damn right we will say something. Stupid fucking leaf bitch

Go back to Morocco you filthy piece of shit

We shame them because it is gross. It is like a girl being into scat.

Jesus christ. You act like white men are the only ones who act like dating outside their race doesn't get them mad. Why do people take this bait seriously?

Why not both?

And bottle blondes? They do it just as much.

Honestly I believe it's because the girls in the racemixing adverts and music videos are ALWAYS blonde and life imitates art.

That was so difficult to watch

really makes you think

I don't care about women going for other races.

As long as they remove themselves from our societies and our people. Let them go for niggers in Africa, I don't mind that.

>middle top

>"Wow! So many of you are already destroying the white race! My mind is blown!"

Because race mixing is degenerate

Recreational sex is and always has been degenerate, hence humanity's constant obsession with dictating the roles of the male and female, and what is and isn't allowed, though religion, law, education, and many other means.

When even your dog is giving you that look its time to reevaluate your life choices.

We need fewer unaesthetic, dysgenic mudpeople and all the problems they bring, not more. Women, bring retarded children, don't understand the civilizational problems involved in racemixing and therefore need to be shamed to stay in line.

>bottle blondes
They want BBC so they do things to attract BBC

Go back to Algeria/Morocco

>that guy's expression
kek

Empathy.
We know race mixing is wrong and sucks and even though it wouldn't affect us directly we still know this shit sucks for others.

natural reaction to bitches let off the lead... also feminization

Empathy for whom exactly?

>why do they feel the need to shame girls that go for other races then them?

Correction, I feel like girls of any non-negroid race who go for niggers should be shamed because the mean IQ of niggers is 85 which means that if every non-black reproduced with a black person then in one generation the average IQ of the planet would drop from 100 to 85.
Black genes are basically damaging to human progress.

Every time you breed with a black it's like you poke a tiny hole in this vat of toxic waste that is located in humanity's gene pool, causing the toxic waste to leak out more and more quickly

I don't really mind when I see non-negroid races dating amongst each other.

>If white guys know they are so desirable, why do they feel the need to shame girls that go for other races then them?

Fuck off and kill yourself, Abdul.

Every ethnic group shames their own members for dating outside of their own ethnicity and/or race.

Asians, blacks, whites - it doesn't matter, no one wants to see a member of their tribe (so to speak) with an outsider who's so visibly different from your own.

Women shame men who date outside their own ethnicity, men shame women who date outside their own ethnicity.

The world is a bigoted and racist place and rightfully so.

Are you white ?

Lmao just look at his flag

Pot & Kettle

>women should not be shamed for making terrible choices

eat shit, pierre

so are you trinidation or tobagnian?