Why won't (hollywood) ever pair a black woman and a white man...

Why won't (hollywood) ever pair a black woman and a white man? Is it because white men would never fall for such tactics?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0103855/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They are too intimidating to white males

Guradians of the galaxy had zoe saldana as love interest. She had a full bodypaint though, so I don't know if it counts.

The Bodyguard (starring Kevin Costner and Whitney Houston) was one of the highest-grossing movies of 1992.

Holy shit....!!!
Mind blown.

Prolly cos they wanna keep whitey down

How come with Hollywood it's always an attractive white woman with a black man, when in reality 99% of them are landwhales?

Cred Forums has weird beta race mixing fantasies, but in reality, normal white men don't want to "conquer" sluts of other races.

Because white men aren't as interested in black women/vice versa as white women are in black men/vice versa.

It's also interesting how a good portion of the rare WM/BF couples have been done really well see whereas 98% of WF/BM have been shit.

I'm not saying nobody likes the blacks.

But nobody likes em.

lmao speak for yourself faggot

its a bragging point for me i've fucked one of pretty much every major ethnicity

Because the goal is to demoralize white men who are the biggest danger. Seeing one of our men with one of their women isn't demoralizing in the same way. In tribal wars, women taken prisoner are integrated into the winning tribe as wives, while men become slaves or are killed.

Are you seriously suggesting this pairing is as prevelant as BM/WF?

Firefly

There was Zoe and Wa-...never mind.

Why does it matter what color someone is? Life would be better if we saw things in black and white

Those dubs remind me of how many seasons that show had

You sound like a queer. If you are such a badass, why are you on this board, bragging about your alleged achievements? You'e a beta fag.

And Scandal is probably one of the biggest shows on TV right now.

this is one of, if not the most, popular show on tv too

you would think they'd be using the formula way more to rev up those sheckels, but i guess their desire to shit on white men trumps even that

Thanks for correcting the record, leaf

What the fuck are those bar graphs supposed to represent?

Can't be sure, but it looks like college enrollment by race and gender

>9.7 is more than 3x as much as 6.1

ok

well it would be for everyone in America if people toned it down for sure

but have you not been paying attention lately? the left is way more device and genuinely hateful than even stormnigger duke could ever be

OP is retarded.
imdb.com/title/tt0103855/

Because that's colonialism.
When a man fucks he's conquering.
Why?
Because a man can always have some kid of his own race as he has milions and milions of sperms.
While the women can have 4 children at best.
A black women that has had 2 mixed means one less black with 2 black kids.
A white man that has inseminate a black women can still inseminate thousands of white girls.
That's why female misgenation is wrong but male is not.
A white women with mixed children means whites won't be born again from that women.
This is why we should all bleach as many as we could while maintaining our girls only for us.
To make them breed our kind while we prevent others from doing the same.
The jews don't want white people to bleach anyone but the white girls to be blacked.
That's how you destroy a nation, by breeding with their women, that's how spanish conquered America.
The things started going wrong when white spanish stop going there so the spanish white males only could bleach american women.
Making latino society browner that it was supposed to be.
If only whites would've done that in Africa we would live in a paradise now.
But the dutch, german, anglos and french were a bunch of faggots.

looks 1/4 black

white males are betas by nature

shoo shoo

I see bf wm couples everywhere.
The problem in black society is black me
The problem in white society is white women
Easy to figure out. I am having a kid w my bf fiance. White women are a disaster.

>shoo shoo
thanks for proving my point

For the same reason Hollywood ever pairs people: to please ugly white girls who will never get see a cock in their lives. The BBC is a white girl's wet dream.

lurk more (you) faggot

Yes but that includes all the Community colleges and for profits and probably hair cutting school.

..Jimmy fallon in taxi?

The Walking Dead is pure degeneracy this shit wasn't in the comic

Women will date/marry any man if he provides security and comfortable lifestyle.

When men look for a gf/wife they aren't looking for a provider, they are looking for someone who is a worthy mate that they want to bang and can get along with. Naturally most white men aren't attracted to black girls.

Season 6 of walking dead. Rick hooks up with Michone. Ginger stash also gets jungle fever and hooks up with a black chick. It happens all the time.

You answered your own question. It got a reaction from you. That's it. Nothing more, nothing less. When will you stop bitching about it?

>A tv show that lasted 2 seasons before it was canned

Kek, reaching pretty hard, huh kike-stein?

the cuckening of your country

Because white man/black woman couples usually work and live happy. The Jews dont want this

>this entire thread is too new to remember when we were talking about the walking dead
Have you tried reddit? Might be more your speed

The most obvious answer

Actually Andrea was supposed to be Rick's new gf but the director of season 3 thought it would be cool to kill her off because LOLGAMEOFTHRONESDIDIT

That's enrollment rates. Now post graduation rates to see what race actually finishes the most.

God forbid they actually show the truth in Hollywood, with the exception of the show scandal which is based off of George W. Bush's affair with Condoleezza Rice.

/Pol you are really behind on the times most white men in America have a taste for the exotic whether they will admit it or not. Just look throughout history and you will see how it started with the Natives, then the Africans, and from there they started bringing home wives from foreign countries whether from war, stationed over seas, study, or even mail order now.

>There is no such thing as "white pride" in America because, even the supposed whites are mixed.

this

Come on, OP. Who can forget this classic?

>Why won't (hollywood) ever pair a black woman and a white man? Is it because white men would never fall for such tactics?

Men typically are much more difficult to manipulate in terms of who they desire for a mate.

IT doesn't even matter what you tell a man, or try to shame him... a man likes what a man likes, and he doesn't care what other people think.

Women are much more susceptible to tactics of social proof and media persuasion.

So, trying to pair black women with white men in the media isn't really a viable strategy.

IF a white man likes black women, he will date them, but if he doesn't he just won't date them.

Not much you can do about mens selection prefrences.

Scandal
>biggest show on tv
>alpha president fucks black main character

Look the race midi propoganda is real but don't be retarded

Such is the modern mind. Can only be reached through the lowest most crudest ways; appeal to sexuality.

IDK what to call a green nigger.

You mean like the halle berry bond girl?