Pink Floyd

Are Pink Floyd red-pilled Cred Forums?

>Are there any queers in the theater tonight?
>Get them up against the wall!
>There's one in the spotlight, he don't look right to me,
>Get him up against the wall!
>That one looks Jewish!
>And that one's a coon!
>Who let all of this riff-raff into the room?
>There's one smoking a joint,
>And another with spots!
>If I had my way,
>I'd have all of you shot!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JwYX52BP2Sk
youtube.com/watch?v=9s5zcXccNMY
youtu.be/0bDY0DfEjmo
metrolyrics.com/waiting-for-the-worms-lyrics-pink-floyd.html
youtube.com/watch?v=JClNfBwbEfc
youtu.be/jItz-uNjoZA
youtube.com/watch?v=-rSPec2bxl0
youtube.com/watch?v=1tY1aNaIazA
youtube.com/watch?v=hT44cUPZQ2o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No no, you're getting it wrong.

It's totally anti fascism, Roger was making "fun" of the Right wing.

Waters supports Palestine, apart from that, I do not know their opinions

That is what I suspected. And since whites aren't mentioned in these lyrics, let me guess: it's the white man doing the execution?

>Mother should I trust the Government?
They're p. gud whether or not they're redpilled

I think his parents where commies.

No they are blue pilled commies

I enjoyed the nazi part desu.

No not really, however good music to listen to
youtube.com/watch?v=JwYX52BP2Sk
His dad died fighting in ww2 in italy.

The wall is a shit album anyway

Same
youtube.com/watch?v=9s5zcXccNMY

This, Floyd was incredibly anti-fascist

But Waiting for the Worms is still an awesome fascist song

It's irony, you retard.

Is an album redpill if it's satire?

Pink floyd are only redpilled on the school system and social dynamics

Pretty much.

I think Wish You Were Here is their best album

Pink Floyd is by no means "redpilled", but that doesn't mean that their music isn't great.

For example pic was literally Roger Waters just bitching about the Falklands War and Los Malvinas Argentinas

Well, yes.

It's about fascism but specifically white supremacist and right wing..

For example, in the song "Waiting for the Worms" talks specifically of deport all niggers, kill jews and build a wall.

youtu.be/0bDY0DfEjmo
metrolyrics.com/waiting-for-the-worms-lyrics-pink-floyd.html

I love the album but Roger is a huge liberal.
That's why I prefer David. Pic is Roger in a 2014 concert.

Can you give me any examples?

Also, what about King Crimson? Are they red pilled or just commies too?

That pic looks pretty epic

My man, all the concert is fucking awesome.

I highly recommend you torrent it. "Roger Waters the Wall (2014)."
Excellent audiovisual work.
Solid 10/10

Their first album is fucking amazing

They're probably not that political though, they have a few anti-war messages in their songs but that's pretty standard.

My feeling is that Elfman was more sympathetic at the time to the right than he lets on these days.

youtube.com/watch?v=JClNfBwbEfc

I know Britbro. I've been listening to In The Court of the Crimson King nonstop. My favorite song is Epitaph and the title track. Also really like In The Wake of Poseidon and Lizard.

I saw on Wikipedia that Fripp "invited" the other band members to leave KC because their drug-addicted lifestyles were getting in the way of their work. That's pretty redpilled imo

101% redpilled, no doubt.

youtu.be/jItz-uNjoZA

Fripp was the real talent, maybe he was kinda red pilled if he told the druggies they were welcome to fuck off. Unfortunately, KC never really found their niche, and In The Court of the Crimson King is easily their best album.

I love the ones you listed, but Moonchild is a favourite; I find it grows on you. Definitely a great album, one that doesn't get old and pretty much does not have a single weak track.

You might like this;

youtube.com/watch?v=-rSPec2bxl0

Same time period and from another psychedelic rock band.

i would say meddle, wish you were here and animals are 3 best pink floyd albums without Syd

the album originally was anti-fascist but Now that Roger Waters is Antisemite the album have a new meaning.

Roger is more red pilled than David. Roger wrote the wall.

The Wall is partly about Roger, who lost his father in WWII while he was a baby, raised by his mother (that's what the whole album is about more or less). He becomes an angry misogynist, beats up his cheating girlfriend, goes on a fame fueled power trip and turns fascist.

Then the protagonist goes full red-pill/fascist until he loses his mind and is judged by his peers, society, his mother. The Wall is the red pill. They tear it down in the end but the album goes full circle (the ending is the beginning).

So I don't think it's that clear cut.

>Roger Waters is Antisemite

wat

Wow Moonchild is actually the song I usually skip. But I'll give it another shot tonight now that you mentioned it. I Talk to the Wind is also great, I love the melody and how soothing and almost ethereal it is.

>youtube.com/watch?v=-rSPec2bxl0
noice I like it

Roger was / is a pinko. Go figure. Pink Floyd went downhill once he started writing "politically aware" lyrics.

He only hates Israel because he's antifa and hates those poor Palestinians getting oppressed.

You're thinking of Clapton.

>I used to be into dope, now I'm into racism. It's much heavier, man. Fucking wogs, man. Fucking Saudis taking over London. Bastard wogs. Britain is becoming overcrowded and Enoch will stop it and send them all back. The black wogs and coons and Arabs and fucking Jamaicans and fucking [indecipherable] don't belong here, we don't want them here. This is England, this is a white country, we don't want any black wogs and coons living here. We need to make clear to them they are not welcome. England is for white people, man. We are a white country. I don't want fucking wogs living next to me with their standards. This is Great Britain, a white country, what is happening to us, for fuck's sake? We need to vote for Enoch Powell, he's a great man, speaking truth. Vote for Enoch, he's our man, he's on our side, he'll look after us. I want all of you here to vote for Enoch, support him, he's on our side. Enoch for Prime Minister! Throw the wogs out! Keep Britain white!

Yeah, always loved Pink Floyd, The Wall especially.

He's not fascist (openly) I wasn't aware that he's AF either.

All the Nazi stuff in was his depiction of what it was like to be a stadium rocker. I think one reason he gave for these segments of The Wall was at one gig a lot of kids got hurt in a crush.
I think he also started to hate his audience - the fandom scared him - so unthinking and uncritical. I think that in particular was what he thought caused the crush at one of their gigs. I dunno, he does give an account of it all in an interview from way back somewhere.

Torrenting that motherfucker, didnt know it existed, thanks user.

Oh yes.

>pol headquarters

Music for junkies and filth, the scum of the world

>babbies first pf album

cute, now go listen to meddle. inb4 sydfags.

Best Pink Floyd is The Piper at The Gates of Dawn.

Larks' Toungues in Aspic is their best work, you plebs.

>I used to be into dope, now I'm into racism. It's much heavier, man.

haha, fucking Clapton, man.

I was wrong about the crush, this was the event that triggered The Wall...

"The real inspiration for The Wall came from a 1977 Pink Floyd concert, The In the Flesh Tour. People had been setting off fireworks, annoying Roger. And when someone started scrambling onto the stage, Roger spat on them and screamed at them to the effect of "come back, piggy, come back! I was only joking!"

>meddle
My favourite to be honest.

youtube.com/watch?v=1tY1aNaIazA

They were nihilists above all. Well, Waters was nihilist.
The Wall is antifasciste because it was trendy, but it could have been anti-anything.
One of these days or Careful with that axe Eugene are pretty much murder songs, and they were not murderers...

Kek I torrented it literally an hour ago. Gonna listen to it tonight

I saw Roger in concert once. Before they started playing he went in a 15min political rant against George Bush

artists are leftist, they're basically women in disguise, deal with it

That's Syd Barret user

Surely not all of them are leftists. Aren't KISS and bands like Lynyrd Skynyrd red pilled?

>artists are leftist

youtube.com/watch?v=hT44cUPZQ2o

Prog rock is pretty red pilled music desu.

Two Suns in the Sunset is a masterpiece.

>pink floyd
>prog rock
kys desu famalam

Feel the bile rising,
From your guilty past.
With your nerves in tatters,
As the cockleshell shatters,
And the hammers batter,
Down your door,
You better run.

You better run all day
And run all night
And keep your dirty feelings
Deep inside. And if your
Takin' your girlfriend
Out tonight
You better park the car
Well out of sight
'Cos if they catch you in the back seat
Trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to mother
In a cardboard box
You better run

I like their jazz fusion stuff with Adrian Belew the most, but I am a jazzy fag so...

Not going to shed tears for that britbong. As far as I know, he was an anarcho-communist, until a Panzerkampfwagen VI turned him into minced meat.

I've always heard Pink Floyd described as prog rock

Yes, my favorite band as well. I own all 15 albums and some Syd

>It's totally anti fascism
Yeah and? There are plenty of libertarians on here who aren't really fascist either but they're red pilled

Echoes is such a fantastic song. All of Pink Floyd's really long songs are amazing. Dogs, Atom Heart Mother, Echoes, both parts of Shine On you Crazy Diamond, they're all works of art.

Look at Texas failing miserably.
When you look up Prog Rock Pink Floyd is basically the first thing you'll see

The early stuff with Syd Barrett is definitely prog rock, from there it gets a little less proggy, but there's no denying Animals isn't prog.

kek this

The only thing that separates neo-Nazis and Libertarians on this board is what they chose to do with the information they know. Neo-Nazi's think the degenerates need to be culled and the Libertarians think they should just waste away themselves.

Roger Waters is as left as it's possible.

Their music is great though.