Holy shit the press isn't gonna take any more abuse guys

holy shit the press isn't gonna take any more abuse guys

>But on Thursday night, Trump took his mistreatment of the press to new lows, taking the stage at a rally in New Hampshire moments before the traveling press corps' plane touched down in the state, and proceeding to mock us.

Has a candidate ever been so terrible to people just trying to do their jobs? Maybe he deserves the "misrepresentation" you fucks are always complaining about.

cnn.com/2016/09/17/politics/donald-trump-surreal-friday-press-row/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/5fAc8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thank for correcting the record! I also find it shocking an inacceptable how Drumpf prevents honest, hardworking journalists from exposing him as the evil, dirty racist nazi that he is.

H-halp! The victim of our attacks refuses to allow himself to be a victim anymore!

Politicians and then """""""journalists""""""""" need to be killed

more like need to be vill'd

Pretty much

In an ironic way too. Like by a muslim while defending BLM at a hillary rally

>Trump doesn't treat us good while we lambaste him

These people are fucking retards

He has them completely cucked.

Well done, nothing funnier than seeing the press fucked.

Kek the crowd loved it when Trumo told them.the dishonest press was late and he was going to start anyway

Yeah naw fuck those cunts, if they can dish it they should be able to handle it

journalist tears are the best thing ever

I love this, I want to see him Piss on the Clinton News Network propaganda machine so bad.

CNN needs to be bankrupted once Don wins and we pass anti-propaganda laws again, and pass some laws allowing the media to be sued for disinfo.

(((noah gray))) lived in my dorm freshman year of college

Why were they late?

Kek fuck them. They played stupid games and won stupid prizes. Trump's doing it right he triggered them so hard they reveal their bias clearly.

They say they got "tricked" or "played" by Trump at his vet announcement, that means they were rooting for him to do something stupid, meaning they outed themselves as opposition. You can't be "tricked" by someone who isn't an adversary in your mind.

It would be a shame of Achmed hijacked the press plane then flew it into the DNC headquarters.

Inshadilay praise kek

"Hey sorry everybody we were gonna start the rally right now but we gotta wait for the press to get here"

screencap pls
I dun won to click on C(uckedby)N(iggersall)N(ights)

Liberals have horrible work ethics. They were probably getting their mocha cappuccino with 1% milk at the Starbucks

archive.is/5fAc8

>CNN
Why should he feel sympathy for his opponents foot soldiers ?

>be called out for being nothing but biased democratic shills

>"waaaaa mean trump :("

murder all """"""journalist""""""

Maybe if the media weren't a bunch of sniveling fucks that have been out to get him since the beginning he wouldn't treat them like dogshit.

They deserve this.

> people just trying to do their jobs?

Can you describe that job without lying?

wow really corrects my record

>the press
>the treveling news corps

are the kikes finally admitting the media is one monolithic entity?

The press is biased famalam, don't you know?

Eight years of getting used to colored people time.

thanks

>September: Trump says he is going to air a 30 minute ad consisting of Veteran after Veteran endorsing him, and CNN will pay for it, they do it.

>November: Trump says he is going to build a wall and Mexico is going to pay for it, they do it.

All msms needs to burn to the ground. I want to see all of them go bankrupt to alternative media.

Aww poor wittle pwess. Where did evil Trump touch you?

>Has a candidate ever been so terrible to people just trying to do their jobs?
>so terrible to people just trying to do their jobs?
>do their jobs?

Their jobs are to inform the public not peddle propaganda to the few drooling retards still around who gobble that garbage.

I haven't seen a """"journalist"""" in my entire life. I'm starting to doubt they ever existed. Maybe they were like unicorns or dragons or shit.

prego

Fucking love it

>journalists believe they are worthy of respect and legitimacy

LOL, this group of people are the most entitled fucks on the planet. They really do believe they are doing god's work.

Journalism is virtually dead. We don't need journalists anymore and there's a reason journalists are LITERALLY the least trusted group in the world. In the west the press has trust levels at like 6-7%, followed by politicians at around 15-20%.

No one trusts them. They are a club for in-group admiration. they think they're important.

Mexico is already agreed to pay for the wall. But they want to put it on their southern border

>((((just doing their jobs))))

Fuck the media

Hail Trump

Praise KEK

FUCK CNN

FUCK CNN

FUCK CNN

FUCK CNN

FUCK CNN

FUCK CNN

FUCK CNN

FUCK CNN

Trump is putting the Jew-controlled liberal media in their place, he's got my vote.

>do their jobs
HAHAHAHA
GET FUCKED LUGENPRESSE

Fucking treasonous lapdogs deserve to be mocked like the scum they are, deceiving their own people so brazenly.

please don't call them journalists

Fuck the (((media)))

>get constantly misrepresented
>call the propagandist on their bullshit
>shills claim their punishment is what caused it in the first place.
Durrr
Trump presidency confirmed because globalist shills just inadvertently confirmed to have the ability to see the future and to be scared of it.

Lmao have you seen his twitter.

(((Trump supporters))) sent the kike an email saying the ovens were ready for him.

Yes user you have a point! If I show up late to work, then I shouldn't be disrespected at all! It's the customer's fault!

>(((journalists))))
>(((CNN)))

>Headlines left and right about Trump being the next Hitler
>Headlines everywhere about Trump possibly having a small dick
>Headlines everywhere about well yeah Trump talked about building a wall with mexico but they didnt explicitly talk about who would pay for it, the pussy
>new Headlines, BUUUHUUU WHY DOESNT TRUMP NICE TO US, ITS NOT FAIR, WERE THE PRESS, HOW COULD HE.

Burn this motherfucker down.

underrated

Love that pic also i cant wait for trump to open up the libel laws i am going to be jacking off furiously watching trump pull a hulkster on them

People named noah are found to be massive faggots.
Prove me wrong.

Trevor Noah further helps your point if you'll accept last names.

They are no longer media, they've become a progressive movement PR firm.

>(MSM) Journalism is virtually dead
IMO that is going to become one of the great historical meanings of this time.