Japan has the biggest concentration of wizards | Continuation

Original:
R u a wizard, or not? And if you're one of them, why don't you fix it?

>70% of Japanese under 34yo single, over 40% still virgins – national survey
>toppest of keks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=06ioSRwzFGg
exhentai.org/g/530976/849ccff9ad/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

23yo virgin. Gonna become a mormon.

You should stop throwing your lives on cuntslavery. Release yourself. Love is artificial and sex is disgusting.

>sex is disgusting.

Tip all you want but it is. Human body is disgusting in general.

Of course it is Satan.

I'm six months away from being a wizzard if it wasn't for that time i had sex when i was 9yo (she was 6)

You don't magically get it back just cause you never did it again.
Wizard status denied.

So I have to wait until 39? that sucks

It´s all fun and games until it starts decomposing.

Never. If you ever had sex, you will never ever be a wizard. Better luck next life!

What's your opinion, Cred Forums:
Does only sex with women disqualify you from becoming a wizard?

Is gay 'sex' real sex?

DELET THIS

why

>japanese men are so beta that they're about to be mass-cucked by beta weeaboo trash
I still don't understand the appeal for those hideous gooks. To top it all off, all the asian women I've met have been the most boring and shallow people I know.

NTR is the way to fix Japan.

>Puerto Rico
explains the "hideous", most Asian women in Prague look okay/great

Nice trips. If only you knew...

I have never seen an asian here. I only see them whenever I travel to the U.S./Europe

4 more years, but I'm sure I'll get there. I'm familiar with the hazards of relationships in a first world country these days and I'm a lawyer, so I'm even more likely to be targeted by schemers.

How is "Alpha-japanese male" even looks like?

>How is "Alpha-japanese male" even looks like?

23 and kissless virgin.

It's because of my health though, been a shut in for a very long time because of it.

Till de 19-åriga sailor-moon lyssnande svenskarna i förra tråden:
Ni ger mig hopp och du som svarade senast låter väldigt mycket som mig själv i den åldern. Mitt råd är att göra som jag om ni vill ha sex, ta en tripp till Thailand och ha sex bara för att få det överstökat (MED KONDOM FÖR SATAN), och om ni vill ha en fru senare så försök hitta en från asien, de lite fattigare delarna som fortfarande har lite traditioner kvar (Sydöstasien, Kina).

Det kommer inte lösa alla era problem, men vill ni uppleva lite sex och sen gifta er och bilda familj så är det en bra, säker lösning.

like this

I'm 26 and a kissless virgin. At one point you just stop caring and give up on women.

Om ni bestämmer er för att dra till Thailand så läs dock på innan så att ni inte blir scammade direkt. Jag åkte dit nästan utan prep och jag blev scammad några gånger, som tur var inget grovt, men det rök säkerligen några tusenlappar på onödiga kostnader.

Tips: Lita inte på tuktuks i bangkok, åk aldrig någonstans DE erbjuder. Ta tåget om ni är i Bangkok.

Åk aldrig jetskis eller några liknande dumma turistaktiviteter.

Håll er borta från ladyboys som vandrar omkring, de försöker ofta ficktjuva en.

Vaccinera er mot kondylom innan ni drar dit, det kan smitta även om man använder kondom.

Gör ni det så kommer ni ha det riktigt bra. Jag åkte dit ensam när jag var 20 och det var ärligt talat de bästa tre veckorna i mitt liv, även om det var svårt att göra allt ensam där nere för en blyg datanörd.

I'm 19, have never had a gf, and am a kissless virgin.

I have a feeling I don't really want to get involved with women. I'd rather have time for my hobbies and money.

I really don't believe that love is real, and it's simply a consequence of evolution. I don't want any leeches attached to my blood.

Wow...

he looks just like a Mexican.

Subscribed also get some pussy before u become like these massive faggots that brag about be lonely sacks of shit

>inb4 projecting

>R u a wizard, or not?
No
I have a bretty redpilled outdoorsy gf who hates hippies and shitskins and actually sang I wish I as in Dixie the first time we met
In a few years we are gunna move innawoods and go off grid
Being a virgin wasn't that bad irrc, people hype it more than it deserves but it can be a problem if you're forever alone and never interact with the outside world

I'm sorry, but I feel that it's my destiny to become a great artists.

You normies can have your fleshly, base desires.

I have a waifu I am loyal to, I've pretty much accepted my wizardhood, maybe I can use my powers to travel to her world.

Good, but alpha-male from recent Japan (2010+) history is required.

I can never be a wizard, but I haven't fugged in 5 years feels bad man.

It's not just not having sex, it's not being able to have someone be there for you that cares, I miss that ;_;

>Limitless supply of 2d
>Monthly visits to the strip club
Sign me up for wizard powers, I'm all set.

I don't understand how anyone could go into a strip club and not be upset. It just reminds me of how horrible it is to exist in this reality. I can't believe people are displayed like commodities.

The last time I went to a strip club I thought about eating a bullet for weeks.

Still 10 years to go. I'm not ugly or fat, I have a career and average social skills. I could get pussy but I don't. I don't believe in restricting sex to marriage, but I do believe that people should wait until they both agree to a long-term monogamous relationship.

>I can't believe people are displayed like commodities.
Those commodities are making more than a detachment of coal miner just for prancing about.
You're right, pretty depressing.

Being a wizard is my goal in life, I'm 10 years away.

Does Japan also have the highest concentration of virgin qts then?

plssayyes-plssayyes-plssayyes-plssayyes

why is the food blured out?
why does anybody even take the time to do that.
whats going on in that picture?

I understand that they do it out of their own volition, but it still depresses me. I don't want to live in a world as callous as the one that currently exists, but it's all that there is.

I'm 30. I fucked one girl about 3 years ago. Still good friends with here.

I'm a turbo autist though. Generally terrify women. Good chance I'll never fuck anyone again.

24 lvl, the ride never ends

do something to change that faggot, world have always been like this, it isn't shit, just that you thought it was different

How old was she my dude?

Go to Japan. Japs are sluts for the Whitu, Celtic, Warrior cock.

muh lads

i was 27 i guess, so she would have been 30. She's about 7/10. But i find her hot as fuck desu. Has a lot of things i like about her.

I'm too much of a turbo autist. I'd probably be more at home in a country filled with fellow turbo autists though..

It can't be changed.
People will always stay the same.

It's the way they are hardwired to be by nature.
You can only dig against the tide and help when you can.

You don't need 'love' to have great sex and a great marriage. The romantic jew is fetishism of chemicals in the brain that will drain anyway. Get a girl that has some reason in her head.

18 months to go. Started to not care around the ages of 19, never been happier on my own.

I know I'm a young'n but with the power of autism on my side, there's nothing I cant do.

Emphasis being on the word "decompose". Anything's ok before that.

26 year old apprentice. Won't say it feels good, but it is feeling increasingly better. When I move out of the basement, finish my PhD, and get a decent job, I think I'll have a great time dabbling in wizardly activities with all the money I don't have to spend on roasties.

27, never fucked.
But i noticed recently that i had a couple of changes with girls under 20.
So far my friends where always close, and i know they would look down on me for fucking a girl way younger then me.

Its always the same, go out with mates, meet drunk girls who are clearly way too young to be so drunk, and they are all over you.
I act as a white knight when my mates are around, but i actualy want to take one home (my own house, no neet) and fuck them and then send them home when its morning.
I just dont want to lose any credit i have left with my friends.

I'm 21 and I've only had (gay) sex once.

Kissed a girl.

Kissed two guys.

It's amazing how this little experience feels like a lot to me.

It all happened in the last 6 months, too. I lost all hope to anything already but then suddenly started taking care of my looks.

[spoiler]still feel like shit and want to die though :^)

>i had sex when i was 9yo (she was 6)
>Peru
nothing to see here

Go to plaza las Americas or sit in the subway for a day. They're become more common and guess what. They refuse to speak spanish

Becoming*

29 year old virgin. Less than a year before I become a wizard.
>why don't you fix it?
Why though? I'm not desirable. I am going to do other things, but it won't be for women but for securing the future for myself. If a woman decides to tag along with that it would be great, but I doubt that will happen because I am not very socially active and that isn't appealing to women and rightfully so. None-the-less a lot of early twenties not only have college degrees but a career as well so being with me would be dating down.

Sometimes you just gotta be honest and not blame everything around you rather your actions that have led you up to this point.

I'm from Japan, this is considered 10/10 alpha here.

Details.

>japanese
>alpha-males
they all died during WW2. look at the Yakuza for example, they are the most influential mafia in japan yet every member of them looks like a giant pussy

>why don't you fix it?
>Why though?
Have you even tried, though?

>the board that complains about how much they hate women complains that another country hates women too
since when was being a virgin a bad thing?

Man, these guys now are just pussy. At least the Visual K guys were cool dudes even if they dressed like faggots.

Do you know any yakuza? Most of the one's I know do not look like pussy. Hell you wouldn't be able to tell most of them apart from a regular person. Watching a movie is not reality.

What about 10/10 woman (for japanese) ?

I'll just leave this here

What a sad life humans have.

Shit, Im already at "Love"...

Who
>still in the existential stages of 0-5 years
here?

>friends
>cockblocking / shaming

Pick one.

Well going from a NEET to someone who now has a job and is independent I am far beyond what I was and I am currently looking at the next steps to go beyond what I am now.

I have approached women and I have been rejected. I am very selective with who I want to pursue. No one is interesting to me right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=06ioSRwzFGg

Really, THAT much traditional?

So strong/working/independent woman with sexual initiative are shunned?

pretty much

its a paradise

As long as you won't get any regrets, god speed user.

I also felt great shame after going to a strip club. Sure I got to feel some college girl titties but at the cost of my dignity for about 2 weeks.

Divorce laws / punishments are extremely favored for women right now, simple as that.

Men do want to marry some cunt, even if she seems perfectly normal now, to suddenly snap, and be ripped from your kids, your house and half (or more) of your income. All cause men have some primal urge to stick their wrinkly dick into a gaping canyon of pink pus.

I WOULD FUCK THEM ALL

1 > 3 > 2

Mishima.

Honestly I've talked with Japanese women and they're very disappointed in Nippon-sama. They aren't hard to approach too.

there's something wrong in the west. teaching little girls they need to be the boss, to always lead rather than to follow, to show initiative and to stand out rather than be faithful to an original cause or person. It is hard to explain. seeing how western women act is like looking at an alien, its completely unnatural.

>losing your wizardhood to a sucubus that close to it

You fell for satans trap, user.

But do not panic, you have still time to transition into another class!

I plan on being a wizard but I have 10 years to go.
I don't want to have sex with women. I've thought about sex with a man but I don't think I would actually have sex unless I was married because none of the people I know felt more complete or happier for having done it.
So I decided to live a life of solutude
I never hung out with anyone outside of school besides a few of my friends there would smoke weed, I've never been a very social person. I'm not terrible at interaction, I'm not good at it but I'm not terrible, it's just that I don't really want to.
I feel happier being alone, I don't even like being around people. I need some interaction or I'll go crazy but a small amount is good for me, just hanging out or talking to someone every few days makes me feel pretty happy most of the time.
I started taking hormones a year ago for my disphoria, I'm fine not being attractive or passing well because everyone calls me by my preffered name and pronouns and I can feel like I look like a woman if I try.
Sometimes I wish I had a boyfriend but I know I wouldn't really be happy then I would just want somthing else, and I prefer to be my own company.

Calm down Artyom.

you sure about that? because i remember this one broke all records of popularity and topped rankings for 6+ years across japan

there was nothing traditional or modest about her

>Could relate to you
>Feel disappointed in myself when I realize you're a mentally ill tranny

well Japan isn't one person I guess. But if someone acted like that in my hometown they would be shamed by most people.

>Look like pussys

There's your first mistake Germany, it doesn't matter what you look like if you can run a country, the arabs your so fond off demonstrate this well.

But Japan is a nearly 100% homogeneous society... What went wrong?

Overwork. Shit economic and corporate cultures.

>had (gay) sex once

wageslave here, feels like I skipped the "Can I love" stage entirely

>20-30 "Can I love?"
By 21 I pretty much figured out that the answer is no.
>Wew, now I have 9 years free of existential turmoil.

I dunno man I googled handsome jap men and all I got were bishounens

35 year old kissless, hugless, handholdlessness super virgin here. How do I live with myself? By accepting my fate that I will die a virgin.

It's really simple. Only focus on things you like to do. Your hand is all you need for any sexual urges. I have transcended the human male need for vagina.

Damn, save some money, get drunk to block any moral judgement and visit Red Light District in Amsterdam, tulip friend.

Remember, more you think with your brain, less you´re listening to your guts.

I get this suggestion a lot, to which I always respond with: "I don't like sluts/prostitutes". They do nothing for me. Paying for sex is giving women too much power. Their vaginas are worthless.

Then try alternative sources like forums, Facebook, or dating sites, someone will ALWAY try to meet up with you, even if you fail first time, just dont give up. If you give up, you are fucked up for life. Lower your criterias, if you have any and you will "get lucky".

I am not even womanizer, but Im saying to be more direct to other people, so they know what to expect from you. Im saying this from business perspective, but it´s also applicable to social interaction/sex.

After some time, you may meet that "special someone".

lvl 33 wizard here. i will use my powers to get trump in office and then rape the shit outta some dem chick on nov 9th

This just shows the difference in Psychic might between White Virgins and Asian Virgins.

>White Virgins meme a men into the presidency
>Asian Virgins cant even agree on who's best waifu

But be careful, when you get laid you lose all your psychic powers and will never get them back.

What the fuck happened to my japanese super saiyans?

So what happens when I hit thirty? Am I just going to suddenly learn spells or am I going to get an invitation for education, or what? 1 month to go here by the way.

It is gonna be like Harry Potter mate. I'll see you there in less than a year.

>tfw being a loner asshole in high school made you romantically retarded

I can maintain friendships with no problem and I can function in society, but I seriously feel a lost cause when it comes to dating.

Might be only my anxiety for not having experienced it earlier and maybe fear of refusal, but I'd be way too self-aware with a girl. And at the end of the day, I want a woman for emotional comfort, sex and children, not because I'd be interested in her as a person. Guess my only feasible chance is a stupid broad in her 20s when I'll be in my 40s.

>20
Mage
>30
Wizard
>40
Sorcerer
>50
Warlock
>75
Necromancer
>90
Lich Lord
>100
Grim Reaper

>tfw been a warlock for two years

26 year old male white virgin here. White race is dead. I'm a virgin because white women are off sucking BBC and Arab cock and the Jews tricked me into worshiping women.

>Mage
>Wizard
>Sorceror
Those are all completely different fucking things you moron

Nobody implied otherwise to be desu with you fampaichi.

Did you stop to think before you posted?

But they aren't some sort of progressive. A mage doesn't progress to a sorceror and then a wizard, they're completely different things with a completely different ideology. Sorcerors are charisma based for fucks sake.

Can any real life sorcerers in this thread right now confirm?

>Be 19
>Be virgin
>Be on 19th year of nofap
I shall become the most powerful wizard to ever live.

where does "vampire" fit in tho?

I really hate to ask for sauce, but Google isn't helping. I'm a sucker for loli vampires.

Good luck.

Powerful. If it turns out that cumming in your hand ruins the magic, I'm fucked.

May your v-card remain your and your alone.

some guy did a couple hellsing prequel comics. they're ok
exhentai.org/g/530976/849ccff9ad/

Thanks, user.

>japanese men are so beta that they're about to be mass-cucked by beta weeaboo trash

why new worlders such cuck mind?
because of ur colonial mentality?

I'm going to become a wizard. It doesn't bother me. We live in a winner-take-all society and I'm not attractive enough to compete on the dating market. If you aren't in the top 10% or so of men, you're screwed.