There are people on this board who actually think Trump will do well during the first debate

>There are people on this board who actually think Trump will do well during the first debate.
Lmao, can't say I expected much more from a bunch of man babies that worship a cartoon frog. Trump is going to get massacred. His performance during the forum was laughable.

Can I ask you a question?

mfw hillary will not have a chance to speak due to trump being louder. mfw this works the same way it worked with jeb.

Your daily reminder:

The debates allow him to reframe the election and focus on Hillary's negatives.

Now, let's look at Hillary Clinton. She's an unauthentic, flip-flopping, policy-wonk who has a huge problem with rhetoric, relatability and not an ounce of political courage.

Trump beats her in trustworthiness, and her other problems are so bad, they're acknowledged by the Clinton campaign. Insiders working for Hillary report she has such a problem with rhetoric, she'd turn "If you see something, say something," to "If you see something, alert the proper authorities."

Now, let's look at her debate performances.

In '08, Obama effortlessly won them. He was charming, seemed authentic, and attacked Clinton. She stood no chance.

This year, her performance was even worse. She had to cancel debates before the California primary.

Now, we REALLY need to appreciate this. First of all, Sanders wasn't attacking her at all. He was taking the "high road," and was focused on highlighting policy differences (a tactic that doesn't work). The debates, like all others, were deliberately scheduled at times to get as little viewership as possible. Finally, California is a state with a lot of minorities. Bernie did better than expected on the white vote, yet despite pandering harder, Clinton had minorities locked down.

Despite EVERYTHING being in her favor, she cancelled the debates before the California primary, because she had walked away wounded from the others. California was a state that she should have won effortlessly regardless.

Now, let's look at Trump's debate performances. The deck was stacked against Trump. Biased moderators, stacked audience, 2-10 other Candidates on-stage just looking to take him down, etc.

Trump stumbled at times. A few niche policy questions, (Ones that are really only known well by PoliSci majors) tripped him up. He skipped a debate to escalate his war against Fox & Megyn Kelly.

Yet despite this, he walked away the winner. He was regarded to have won every debate he attended. I'm not speaking about the polls that Cred Forums, rigged, because he did well in even the official and unriggable ones. #NeverTrumpers like Rick Wilson and more notably Ben Shapiro would reluctantly acknowledge Trump's strong performances in them.

Before I go on, we have to look at the 2012 VP debates, Paul Ryan v. Joe Biden.

Paul Ryan was eloquent and well-spoken. I don't care for Paul Ryan, but he made a clear and coherent case for the Romey/Ryan ticket. Conversely, Biden snickered, took small "witty" jabs, made unsubstantiated claims, spoke over moderators, constantly interrupted etc.

Ryan clearly beat Biden on policy, but Biden was regarded as the "winner" of those debates.

Like Ryan, Hillary will excel on specific, niche policy questions. Trump might get tripped up on one or two, but that doesn't matter. Outside of the realm of pundits and politicians, nobody cares about the back and forth on policy.

If it were Hillary v. Rubio/Cruz, Hillary would win the debates. Rubio or Cruz would stick to policy, and that's Hillary's strongest point as a candidate.

She's a natural policy-wonk, and policy exchanges are easy to rehearse.

Nothing Clinton says is genuine. Everything is poll tested, and focus-group approved. Like I mentioned earlier, she has no political courage, and doesn't do well when put on the spot.

Trump's strongest point is his ability to improv. He's shrewd enough to recognize that he can't focus the debate on policy. Trump's going to have a character debate with Clinton, and that's losing ground.

Mfw Hillary starts off the debate lying over and over again to the American people and at the same time as the next Wikileak drop that week.

Sure

Hillary is regarded as untrustworthy, her favorability ratings are horrible. She's able to dodge these negative aspects right now, because the media is doing all of the attacking for her (Just like they did against R-money). That allows her to go hundreds of days without press conferences, to corral the press away from her, and to repeat blatant lies when she does appear in public.

The MSM has never legitimately gone after HRC; in fact, they frequently attack Obama harder than they ever have her.

She's never truly been held accountable for her horrible history. Even when being grilled by House Republicans, she's had the luxury of Democrats playing damage control immediately after.

She won't have that in a debate. She will be held accountable for everything she's done throughout her career. The moderators will be stacked, but moderators are frequently ignored. She's going to be grilled on one of the most-watched events of the year. Even people who HATE Trump tuned into the Republican debates for the entertainment value.

The worst part is that she can't practice. You cannot preemptively counter a man who suggested that Rick Perry "only wears glasses to make himself look smarter," suggested that Cruz's father was involved in the Kennedy assassination, or ended a political dynasty with off-the-cuff branding.

tl;dr: Kill yourself, tripfag.

I don't honestly care how the first two debates go.
Just like the last election, the only thing people remember was the final 40 seconds of the debate, where obama BTFO out of Romney, and then that was it.

Nothing else mattered, all that mattered was the last 60 seconds of the last debate.

How much do they pay you?

He could fart in the mic the whole fucking debate and it would still ring truer than what ever Hillary spews forth. I don't much like Trump, but I hate Hillary. Casting a Vote out of spite is what the founding fathers had in mind anyway.

let me give you a preview of the debate
Clinton
>HE'S A RACIST, XENOPHOBIC, SEXI-
>"Bring them to heel"

Based on who you think will win(and assuming the winner gets two terms), who do you think has a chance to run for President after the whole thing?

P.S. Tell old Hillary to make some noise, people are starting to think she is dead.

Hey dumbass CTR cuck.

How does it feel to know management isn't paying you guys anymore?

Seriously, you're a fucking faggot though.
When are you going back to Cred Forums and taking their shitty memes with you?

>post in thread
>look at the OP a second time
>they are a trip fag
>they are unironically posting spongenigger

Christ, I regret everything.
saged, hidden.
Wishing you cancerous underaged faggots would stay on your containment board.

Ill bite

Explain why do you support hillary clinton without making direct or indirect claims that have anything to do with trump

First woman president.
will legalize 30 million or more undocumented immigrants.
Will soften border policy
Will stack the supreme court to overturn Heller
AWB 2.0

jeez that is an old out dated meme image

>he'll never do well!
>he'll never become the republican nominee!
>he'll never catch up to Hillary Clinton in the polls!
>he'll never surpass her in the polls!
>he won't do well in the first debate!

Keep dreaming CTR

>first woman president
>being in illegals and refugees
Low hanging bait

"This Will Be The End of Trump's Campaign" Episode 52!!!

I hope Julian is working with Trump and gives him some really nice insider info for him to drop during the debates that she immediately lies about and then there is a drop the very next day that shows her lying.

>gets seizures when confronted by journalists
>can't stand for 1 hour doing nothing
>only policies are "trump is the devil" and "republicans are racist"
i'm so looking forward to the debates.

Ok, just don't get your hopes up, he will blow the debate.