There will be another clinton health scare before the debates...

There will be another clinton health scare before the debates, Trump will release his taxes the night before the debates, nothing will be wrong with them, he burns 80% of Hillary's debate ammunition by doing so.

KEK SPEAKS

Also wiki leaks drops a few days before debate.

snap

Lol Trump will never release his tax returns. He pays nothing in taxes, he's broke and he's owned by Putin.

Leafs keep getting more dumb by the minute

PRAISE KEK

The prophet has spoken. Praise kek.

Gondola will be the next alt right meme

>Mfw its true and I'm forced to convert to kekism

>Trump will release his taxes the night before the debates

Not happening.He can't have anyone start asking questions about all his shady dealings

>Trump will release his taxes the night before the debates
great move
hillary's staff stay up all night sifting through it since they can't into taxes and they come up empty
meanwhile hillary is completely out of ammunition

S H A D I L A Y

Don't you fucking dare polluting Gondola with politics.

>Not being a member of the church of KEK in the current year, you cuck.

Good luck and prosperity will be brought to you if you respond with PRAISE KEK.

Let him hear your voices, as we are his harbingers of justice and the carriers of his name.

SHADILAY

holy kek! WITNESSED!
Praise him!

Sometimes I feel like I should ignore threads like this one, but then I feel guilty. We all need to pitch in and help.

Fixed.

>Lol Trump will never release his tax returns.
You could have just stopped here and you'd have been right, but you just couldn't resist going full retard, could you?

KEK HAS SPOKEN

MEME MAGIC
E
M
E

M
A
G
C

Gondola is apolitical. Gondola is a meme of comfy and peace.

It's pic related

When Trump said the birther thing, Hillary's twitter blew up with 10-15 tweets, some if it was "NO TAKEBACKS, DON'T LET HIM TAKE IT BACK, YOU CAN'T TAKE THINGS LIKE THAT BACK"

She clearly is getting her debate material BTFO bit by bit. That birther thing was going to be a hot topic

not before the debate, rather during the debate

Is this what Trump was planning all along? Hillary will only have the Illegal immigrant thing to go on and Trump will BTFO of her on that subject.

did someone just deleted my reply?

I praise kek everyday because I absolutely believe Trump will have a surge of voters and win the election easily.

I hope your 8's come true.

It's not a prediction.

HEIL HITLER

It's

Fuck off canada, nobody wants you here.

Please auspicious lord Kek, king of the Nile! Bless me so I can get out of this banana republic!

PRAISE

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW
PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

I'm sick of this stupid fucking roleplay. Find a new meme already holy shit